Football Offers 2015 (Updated 2/4/15)

This forum is for Football related topics only. Other topics will be moved to the appropriate forum.
Seldomseensmith
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Football Offers 2015 (Updated 6/20/14) Highlights and St

Post by Seldomseensmith » June 25th, 2014, 2:16 pm

Aggiefan33 wrote:Stew doesn't recruit - says the basketball forum.

I hope I didn't start a thread jack

Sent from iPhone using Tapatalk. Please forgive my improper grammar and/or spelling issues.
You did.

Not saying it's true, but if it is, you seem happy that Stew is recruiting a kid who averaged 9 ppg in HS ball, has no other interest, and no other offers in basketball. You're easily satisfied. Your standards for recruiting are way too low. And please, never have anything to do with input on the next head coach or what is expected.

Aggiefan33

Post by Aggiefan33 » June 25th, 2014, 2:35 pm

Seldomseensmith wrote:

Sent from iPhone using Tapatalk. Please forgive my improper grammar and/or spelling issues.
You did.

Not saying it's true, but if it is, you seem happy that Stew is recruiting a kid who averaged 9 ppg in HS ball, has no other interest, and no other offers in basketball. You're easily satisfied. Your standards for recruiting are way too low. And please, never have anything to do with input on the next head coach or what is expected.
You responding and then me responding created the thread jack.
Nowhere did I state I was happy, sad, or any opinion on the matter. Feather what I provided was some clarification from a prior post stating that Matt would have competition for his services closer on campus.
I do not follow high school students and recruiting.

The harder you work, the harder it is to Surrender. - Men's Basketball locker room

Seldomseensmith

Post by Seldomseensmith » June 25th, 2014, 2:45 pm

Aggiefan33 wrote:
Seldomseensmith wrote:

You did.

Nowhere did I state I was happy, sad, or any opinion on the matter. Feather what I provided was some clarification from a prior post stating that Matt would have competition for his services closer on campus.

Yeah, yeah. So you were looking for a response. You got one. If it's not the kind of response you wanted, try something else. Like hanging your dick out on tabernacle square.

Aggiefan33

Post by Aggiefan33 » June 25th, 2014, 2:47 pm

Seldomseensmith wrote:
Aggiefan33 wrote:
Seldomseensmith wrote:

You did.

Yeah, yeah. So you were looking for a response. You got one. If it's not the kind of response you wanted, try something else. Like hanging your dick out on tabernacle square.
Wow. You are a real gem.
I sure am glad you have everyone figured out on this board.
How about you keep your sandbox issues in the sandbox?

The harder you work, the harder it is to Surrender. - Men's Basketball locker room

Tr0ll

Post by Tr0ll » June 25th, 2014, 3:34 pm

Seldomseensmith wrote:
Aggiefan33 wrote:
Seldomseensmith wrote:

You did.

Is that some ad hominem? Yep. Boom! SSS is back; in his usual acerbic form and hobbled by his same old trite and ignorant methods. You know that 8 year-old on the playground who's getting shown up so he resorts to derision, verbal intimidation, and then sometimes physical abuse? Be glad SSS can't reach you through a computer screen with his furious little fists from the playground.

Seldomseensmith

Post by Seldomseensmith » June 26th, 2014, 4:03 pm

Tr0ll wrote:
Seldomseensmith wrote:
Aggiefan33 wrote:
Seldomseensmith wrote:

You did.

Is that some ad hominem? Yep. Boom! SSS is back; in his usual acerbic form and hobbled by his same old trite and ignorant methods. You know that 8 year-old on the playground who's getting shown up so he resorts to derision, verbal intimidation, and then sometimes physical abuse? Be glad SSS can't reach you through a computer screen with his furious little fists from the playground.
Yeah, I know the 8 year old on the playground. The one who hides behind his momma's skirts like you hide behind your sockpuppet.

Aggiefan33

Post by Aggiefan33 » June 26th, 2014, 4:05 pm

I do not have any other accounts besides this one.

But are you upset that he called you out? It was fact, not opinion. You say that you value facts.

AgMan21

Post by AgMan21 » June 26th, 2014, 4:37 pm

Holy crap! Please don't let this spill over to the football forum! Let's just keep this thread about actual 2015 football offers? How about that?

3rdGenAggie
Pick'em Champ - '16 Kickoff

Post by 3rdGenAggie » June 26th, 2014, 7:12 pm

Can a mod just go and delete the off topic posts from this thread (including this one)? I'd like to keep at least these pinned recruiting threads clean.

Sent from my teléfono

"I have no idea what I'm doing, but I know I'm doing it really, really well." -Andy Dwyer

Aggiefan33

Post by Aggiefan33 » June 26th, 2014, 7:21 pm

Sorry

All mine may be deleted

Flying_Scotsman8

Re: Football Offers 2015 (Updated 6/29/14) Highlights and St

Post by Flying_Scotsman8 » July 10th, 2014, 7:06 am

I was looking for highlights on Britain Covey to see what he was like and I found this:

[youtube][/youtube]

Notice his shirt. Love it.

QuackAttackAggie
Pick'em Champ - '12, '22 Bowl; '15, '17 Weekly; '18 BB Predict the Score; '22 Kickoff

Re: Football Offers 2015 (Updated 6/29/14) Highlights and St

Post by QuackAttackAggie » July 10th, 2014, 3:29 pm

Flying_Scotsman8 wrote:I was looking for highlights on Britain Covey to see what he was like and I found this:

[youtube][/youtube]

Notice his shirt. Love it.
he is amazing

Smokin Joe

Re: Football Offers 2015 (Updated 8/5/14) Highlights and Sta

Post by Smokin Joe » August 9th, 2014, 9:56 am

I like this kid. He seems contrarian in a very entertaining way---shows up at an interview with a recent Utah offer in hand wearing an Aggie Tee! Gotta love it. I think he'd thrive in our program. We're gonna be stocked at QB for years to come. He could enjoy the same kind of success as JoJo and especially Stanley Morrison.

UtesAggs>BYU

Re: Football Offers 2015 (Updated 8/19/14) Highlights and St

Post by UtesAggs>BYU » September 22nd, 2014, 10:36 am

Bowen committed to Utah on Saturday and received an offer from Ohio State on Sunday.

BustaMcNutt

Post by BustaMcNutt » September 25th, 2014, 10:39 am

Aggies22, are you still running this thread or have you retired? We miss you when you're gone.

TrueBlue
Pick'em Champ - '13,'14,'15,'16 BB Predict The Score

Post by TrueBlue » September 25th, 2014, 11:31 am

Aggies22 is now posting this stuff (I assume) at the Scout page. Paid gig.

Roy McAvoy

Post by Roy McAvoy » September 25th, 2014, 12:27 pm

Regarding Britain Covey, if you guys didn't notice it is a USU bball t-shirt he is wearing in the interview. Someone was on here a while ago telling us as well that right now the kid is leaning to commit to USU for basketball over every other offer for any sport.

UtesAggs>BYU

Post by UtesAggs>BYU » October 1st, 2014, 8:54 pm

Ieremia to BYU
Nick Carmen to Utah
Christian Folau decommitted from Stanford. Considering Oklahoma St, Utah, Washington and Wisconsin

AggieFirefighter

Post by AggieFirefighter » October 17th, 2014, 4:07 pm

sanjoes wrote:Cheap jersey and very nice quality NCAA Jersey just need $20.99
Order 10 pcs jerseys we provide free shipping.
Youth jersey and Women's jersey available :)
Share our site on Facebook you can get the 5% discount code!~
We also have the customized jersey service and you can have the jersey stitched on you name and your number!
Enjoy the best online shipping experience
http://www.efeelsports.ru
Not even worth clicking on folks!! It's spam.. Unfortunately the government cracked down on cheap Jersey sites and shut down every one that seemed reputable... Now days it's full price or scammed..

"Primum Non Nocere" - "First, Do No Harm"

UtesAggs>BYU

Post by UtesAggs>BYU » October 30th, 2014, 4:15 pm

Not sure if anyone cares any longer since this thread doesn't get updated much. But Phillip Afia committed to Utah today. I'll update as I see things happen with recruits (not just ones going to Utah) if anyone is interested. If not I'll just stop with updates. I figure all of you know who commits to USU anyway

treesap32

Post by treesap32 » October 30th, 2014, 7:28 pm

No please add updates here. Aggies22 used to keep it updated really well, but was hired away by another site that requires a paid subscription. We're all still interested.

aggies22
Aggie Insider, Pick'em Champ - '18 Kickoff, '19 Weekly

Post by aggies22 » October 31st, 2014, 11:41 am

treesap32 wrote:No please add updates here. Aggies22 used to keep it updated really well, but was hired away by another site that requires a paid subscription. We're all still interested.
Actually, you do not have to have a paid subscription to view the offers. My board looks very similar to this one. Just much more up to date.

NVAggie
SJSU Ultimate Loser Award Winner - Given to someone that should probably give up but won't.

Post by NVAggie » November 1st, 2014, 11:04 am

I'm lazy aggie22, can you just provide a link for me.

UtesAggs>BYU

Post by UtesAggs>BYU » November 6th, 2014, 10:24 am

From what I've gathered, here is a status on a few players:

Tipa Galea'i - Very close friend committed to Utah, unofficial to Utah for Oregon game, likely Utah commit
Mufi Hunt - Down to Utah, Washington State, Cal; USU would likely be 1 of 5 officials IF he takes them all
Porter Gustin - Heavy SC lean
Osa Masina - Down to USC, UCLA, ASU; Utah has outside chance <5%
Gabe Reid - Package deal with Covey, BYU, Utah, Stanford are leaders
Phillip Afia - Utah commit
Britain Covey - Toss up with in-state schools, slight Utah lean
Noah Togiai - Either USU for football or Utah for basketball
James Empey - Utah lean, mainly between Utah and UW

I probably missed some guys and this is mostly off me following Utah recruiting. Trying to find more stuff related to USU directly

UtesAggs>BYU

Post by UtesAggs>BYU » November 10th, 2014, 11:51 am

Recently Mufi Hunt listed a top 3 of Utah, Cal and Wazzu. USU made his "probably top 5" by saying that if he took all 5 visits, USU probably would earn one. Reports are out that Utah has stopped recruiting Hunt, which should be good news for USU fans. I think it will be a 4 way battle with for him, with BYU joining in. I'd probably list Cal as the favorite, with USU #2 because of in-state pull

UtesAggs>BYU

Post by UtesAggs>BYU » November 12th, 2014, 10:14 am

Branden Bowen has de-committed from Utah after an OV to Ohio State. I'd look for him to be open to more official visits, but would be shocked if USU is one of them. He'll most likely sign w/ tOSU if they have a scholly for him.

Another note semi-related to FB recruiting. Noah Togiai, it appears, will sign a NLI with Utah basketball this week. My understanding is that will make him ineligible to play football as a freshmen if he changes his mind. It appears he will focus on basketball though

GeoAg

Post by GeoAg » November 12th, 2014, 5:27 pm

UtesAggs>BYU wrote:Branden Bowen has de-committed from Utah after an OV to Ohio State. I'd look for him to be open to more official visits, but would be shocked if USU is one of them. He'll most likely sign w/ tOSU if they have a scholly for him.

Another note semi-related to FB recruiting. Noah Togiai, it appears, will sign a NLI with Utah basketball this week. My understanding is that will make him ineligible to play football as a freshmen if he changes his mind. It appears he will focus on basketball though
Togiai is wavering. That is why he didn't sign today. We'll see what happens. He can't go wrong either way.

"You guys have sacrificed in ways you've never sacrificed before. You've given more. You expect more...Tonight is our opportunity to write the story of who this family, who this program, who this team will be" -Coach Blake Anderson

UtesAggs>BYU

Post by UtesAggs>BYU » November 12th, 2014, 7:30 pm

GeoAg wrote:
UtesAggs>BYU wrote:Branden Bowen has de-committed from Utah after an OV to Ohio State. I'd look for him to be open to more official visits, but would be shocked if USU is one of them. He'll most likely sign w/ tOSU if they have a scholly for him.

Togiai is wavering. That is why he didn't sign today. We'll see what happens. He can't go wrong either way.
While you never know how the 17-18 year old brain works, this Twitter post sure makes it seem he is leaning a certain direction

https://twitter.com/noahtogiai_04/statu ... 2841051137

3rdGenAggie
Pick'em Champ - '16 Kickoff

Post by 3rdGenAggie » November 12th, 2014, 7:39 pm

I thought he had signed.

"I have no idea what I'm doing, but I know I'm doing it really, really well." -Andy Dwyer

GeoAg

Post by GeoAg » November 12th, 2014, 8:39 pm

3rdGenAggie wrote:I thought he had signed.
Looks like he did. Good luck to him. He'll be great.

"You guys have sacrificed in ways you've never sacrificed before. You've given more. You expect more...Tonight is our opportunity to write the story of who this family, who this program, who this team will be" -Coach Blake Anderson

slcagg

Post by slcagg » November 12th, 2014, 9:05 pm

I saw a tweet today (I think by Goon of all people) that said he would participate in the signing event today, but wouldn't sign until this weekend? That's all I've seen though.

BTW UtesAggs>BYU thanks for your input. I really enjoy information like this. Do you know why Utah stopped recruiting Mufi Hunt?

UtesAggs>BYU

Post by UtesAggs>BYU » November 13th, 2014, 9:42 am

slcagg wrote:I saw a tweet today (I think by Goon of all people) that said he would participate in the signing event today, but wouldn't sign until this weekend? That's all I've seen though.

BTW UtesAggs>BYU thanks for your input. I really enjoy information like this. Do you know why Utah stopped recruiting Mufi Hunt?
That's what I've heard as well slcagg. That was the signing event and the actual LOI won't come until the weekend. That is why he wasn't included in the press release Utah put out with other signings.

I really don't know why they stopped recruiting Hunt. It is kinda head-scratching to me. Usually I don't post things unless I hear it from a couple people, and I only heard this from one guy, but I trust him. Hunt is a very good prospect and thought he would be extremely good in Utah's defensive scheme (think Nate Orchard 2.0). I know Utah has been going hard after a couple Florida kids and think they have a good shot. So they may see them as better prospects than Mufi.

Aglicious
Site Admin

Re: Football Offers 2015 (Updated 11/13/14) Highlights and S

Post by Aglicious » November 13th, 2014, 10:47 am

I'll make an attempt to keep these up to date. I started working on the basketball ones as well.

djm19

Re: Football Offers 2015 (Updated 11/14/14) Highlights and S

Post by djm19 » November 15th, 2014, 12:46 am

Cade Smith from Oregon will be there tomorrow. He is the little brother of former Wyoming QB Brett. Cade is an incredible athlete. Just took home player of year awards tonight in oregon.

He will be in Logan tomorrow for another visit. As a Wy fan and USU alum, this has me so torn.

If USU lands Smith, you won't be disappointed. Give him a warm Aggie welcome, then convince him to go to Laramie. :)

UtesAggs>BYU

Re: Football Offers 2015 (Updated 11/14/14) Highlights and S

Post by UtesAggs>BYU » November 24th, 2014, 1:41 pm

Marcel Brown to Utah

Locked Previous topicNext topic