Isaiah Nacua

This forum is for Football related topics only. Other topics will be moved to the appropriate forum.
AGGZILLA

Re: Isaiah Nacua

Post by AGGZILLA » June 24th, 2015, 4:17 pm

aceofspadeskb wrote:
paaron46 wrote:
aceofspadeskb wrote:Bronco just addressed it. He put it on his shoulders saying he hadn't prepared them to know what they should do in that situation. Apparently they have some really stupid players who don't even have a lick of common sense.
That's an acceptable statement if you're talking about a 3-year-old who you never taught to look for cars when they cross the road.
He also just said "I really believe I was hired to come here to clean up the program. To get the players to live the standards." Wow.
In all fairness, the program is 'cleaner' now than it was in the latter end of Crowton's tenure...but that's not saying much. The program at the end of Crowton's tenure would've given the U a run for their money.

"They got up to get excited... then they displayed all 5 stages of grief."
- Dallin

dogie

Post by dogie » June 24th, 2015, 4:19 pm

NavyBlueAggie wrote:So is it academics or attitude?[/b]
Is it academics or attitude? Let me just say that he doesn't know and he doesn't care.

h/t - Frank Layden

hickaggie

Post by hickaggie » June 24th, 2015, 4:59 pm

paaron46 wrote:
aceofspadeskb wrote:Bronco just addressed it. He put it on his shoulders saying he hadn't prepared them to know what they should do in that situation. Apparently they have some really stupid players who don't even have a lick of common sense.
That's an acceptable statement if you're talking about a 3-year-old who you never taught to look for cars when they cross the road.
What? Should I involve myself in a fist fight involving helmets, pads, and facemasks or not? Does that violate the honor code? Might I be risking more injury to my fist than my opponent? Does the sponsoring institution paying for me to be here like to see me coldcock my opponent on National TV after they have told the world how special and different I am? Can I make up for it by crying at a prison fireside like Spencer?

I feel bad for Bronco if his charges are that dense that they need to be told the answer.

antibluehair

Post by antibluehair » June 24th, 2015, 5:23 pm

Give him some time at Snow and we'll see...

Smokin Joe

Post by Smokin Joe » June 24th, 2015, 11:22 pm

His leaving doesn't seem much lamented by Booger fans. Apparently he hadn't shown all that much.

jackmormon
RIP

Post by jackmormon » June 24th, 2015, 11:34 pm

AGGZILLA wrote:
aceofspadeskb wrote:
paaron46 wrote:
He also just said "I really believe I was hired to come here to clean up the program. To get the players to live the standards." Wow.
In all fairness, the program is 'cleaner' now than it was in the latter end of Crowton's tenure...but that's not saying much. The program at the end of Crowton's tenure would've given the U a run for their money.
Utah had gang rapes and sex and booze parties for recruits?

ratofallaggies

Post by ratofallaggies » June 25th, 2015, 7:14 am

I'm sorry I even mentioned the letters byu.... wow!

AGGZILLA

Post by AGGZILLA » June 25th, 2015, 8:22 am

jackmormon wrote:
AGGZILLA wrote:
BYU had gang rapes and sex and booze parties for recruits?
fify...

Yes to the former, and from the stories I heard about went on, I have no doubt that the latter occurred, as well.

- Dallin

hatescougars
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by hatescougars » June 25th, 2015, 8:41 am

I think the punishment was that they had to clean Roscoe's bathroom.

breadysmith

Post by breadysmith » June 25th, 2015, 8:56 am

Zilla...I thought you meant the real U...you know the University of Miami...and the Crowton era teams probably did give the real U a run for their money.

"I'm much more comfortable criticizing people behind their backs." George Costanza

AGGZILLA

Post by AGGZILLA » June 25th, 2015, 9:15 am

breadysmith wrote:Zilla...I thought you meant the real U...you know the University of Miami...and the Crowton era teams probably did give the real U a run for their money.
I did mean Miami. If I was going to refer to the pukes, I would've said just that.

- Dallin

StanfordAggie

Post by StanfordAggie » June 27th, 2015, 1:05 pm

aceofspadeskb wrote:
paaron46 wrote:
hickaggie wrote:His brother's claim to fame seems to be being front and center in the bowl game brawl.
Did BYU ever hand down any punishments for that brawl?
1280 is doing BYU media days today. One of the players said that punishments were handed down but he wasn't aware of any suspensions.
Interesting. I don't have any source for this other than a message board, but someone quoted Bronco or Holmoe or someone as saying that some players were going to miss games but they wouldn't announce which players or which games. And the suspensions would be staggered "for competitive reasons." Cynics suggested that this meant that BYU might be missing a lot of players for the Wagner game. Wow. So now they are saying that there was no punishment whatsoever? And let me guess, their recruit who robbed and raped a prostitute with a knife is still on the team as well, right? :roll: You know what they say; you can't spell "hypocrisy" without a "Y" in it. :pirate:

ratofallaggies

Post by ratofallaggies » June 27th, 2015, 2:11 pm

StanfordAggie wrote:
aceofspadeskb wrote:
paaron46 wrote:
hickaggie wrote:His brother's claim to fame seems to be being front and center in the bowl game brawl.
Did BYU ever hand down any punishments for that brawl?
1280 is doing BYU media days today. One of the players said that punishments were handed down but he wasn't aware of any suspensions.
Interesting. I don't have any source for this other than a message board, but someone quoted Bronco or Holmoe or someone as saying that some players were going to miss games but they wouldn't announce which players or which games. And the suspensions would be staggered "for competitive reasons." Cynics suggested that this meant that BYU might be missing a lot of players for the Wagner game. Wow. So now they are saying that there was no punishment whatsoever? And let me guess, their recruit who robbed and raped a prostitute with a knife is still on the team as well, right? :roll: You know what they say; you can't spell "hypocrisy" without a "Y" in it. :pirate:
Who in the hell cares!

Locked Previous topicNext topic