Possible new OC...

This forum is for Football related topics only. Other topics will be moved to the appropriate forum.
bleu
Been thanked: 0

Re: Possible new OC...

Post by bleu » December 30th, 2016, 7:50 pm

Cheecho6 wrote:So was Lubick indeed the name that was posted on the scout site as the OC? It was speculation on here, not sure it was ever confirmed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes, he was.

So they posted some false information over there, premium members from there used this site which they use for free to brag about knowing something that the rest of us don't, someone "leaked" that information to the poor saps on this site, some users got mad and pounced on those who leaked the information, and turns out none of it was even true in the first place.

What a waste of energy.

NVAggie
SJSU Ultimate Loser Award Winner - Given to someone that should probably give up but won't.

Post by NVAggie » December 30th, 2016, 7:58 pm

ratofallaggies

Post by ratofallaggies » December 30th, 2016, 8:28 pm

bleu wrote:
Cheecho6 wrote:So was Lubick indeed the name that was posted on the scout site as the OC? It was speculation on here, not sure it was ever confirmed.

Yes, he was.

So they posted some false information over there, premium members from there used this site which they use for free to brag about knowing something that the rest of us don't, someone "leaked" that information to the poor saps on this site, some users got mad and pounced on those who leaked the information, and turns out none of it was even true in the first place.

What a waste of energy.
What? That Lubbick wasn't a favorite for the OC job? Cause he was, and at the time it was extremely likely that USU was going to land him.

Roy McAvoy

Post by Roy McAvoy » February 7th, 2017, 10:09 am

WasatchAggie wrote:
LoveMyAggies wrote:
swishh_15 wrote:Steve Sarkesian.

Not really. But would be sweet.
I don't want you to take this personally, everyone deserves redemption shots; Mr Sarkesian is a drunk, and a cancer to any locker room until, he's been sober for 5 years with conclusive tests to prove it.

He needs to get his life in order first, before becoming a coach at Utah State. For his sake I hope he does turn it around, Looks like Larry Eustachy did it and has CSU headed to greener pastures. I would hope Hartwell could see this, it takes a long time for a drunk to clean up their act.

Being an alcoholic is a life-long disease. That being said, you don't need five years to beat it. Certainly five years shows a long-term commitment but is not needed in my experience. Thread drift off.
Sarkesian -- not good enough to be the OC at Utah State, but he's good enough to become the OC for the Atlanta Falcons. Actually it makes sense though, being the OC at USU would probably push him back to the alcohol a lot harder than being with the Falcons will.

ViAggie

Post by ViAggie » February 7th, 2017, 12:28 pm

And at 5,500 feet, the alcohol affects you much quicker... but Steve played at byu and probably... definitely knows that

Just another day in the (Aggie) Brotherhood

hipsterdoofus21
Mr. Buttface

Post by hipsterdoofus21 » February 7th, 2017, 2:15 pm

swishh_15 wrote:
WasatchAggie wrote:
LoveMyAggies wrote:
swishh_15 wrote:Steve Sarkesian.

Not really. But would be sweet.
I don't want you to take this personally, everyone deserves redemption shots; Mr Sarkesian is a drunk, and a cancer to any locker room until, he's been sober for 5 years with conclusive tests to prove it.

He needs to get his life in order first, before becoming a coach at Utah State. For his sake I hope he does turn it around, Looks like Larry Eustachy did it and has CSU headed to greener pastures. I would hope Hartwell could see this, it takes a long time for a drunk to clean up their act.

Being an alcoholic is a life-long disease. That being said, you don't need five years to beat it. Certainly five years shows a long-term commitment but is not needed in my experience. Thread drift off.
Sarkesian -- not good enough to be the OC at Utah State, but he's good enough to become the OC for the Atlanta Falcons. Actually it makes sense though, being the OC at USU would probably push him back to the alcohol a lot harder than being with the Falcons will.
I think life in the NFL will make it much harder to stay sober than in the NCAA.

AggieDude
Has thanked: 0

Post by AggieDude » February 7th, 2017, 8:12 pm

NVAggie wrote:Image
Welcome to my life, Yost!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

antibluehair

Post by antibluehair » February 8th, 2017, 9:28 am

bleu wrote:

Yes, he was.

What a waste of energy.

All those reports of Lubick to Ole Miss where false too.
The school wasn't even releasing "true" information. How sad.
False False False
No one on Scout said he was hired or even that he was going to be hired.
Bleu if you don't know what you are talking about... Shut your mouth errr don't type.
Worst Thread Ever

bleu

Post by bleu » February 8th, 2017, 9:39 am

antibluehair wrote:
bleu wrote:

Yes, he was.

What a waste of energy.

All those reports of Lubick to Ole Miss where false too.
The school wasn't even releasing "true" information. How sad.
False False False
No one on Scout said he was hired or even that he was going to be hired.
Bleu if you don't know what you are talking about... Shut your mouth errr don't type.
Worst Thread Ever
No, actually literally every single thing I said is true. I never said that anyone definitively confirmed he is coming here, but that IS the name that was bouncing around on the scout site, and several scout members pounced on people for "leaking" the information over here. And it wasn't even true.

Locked Previous topicNext topic