A Worse 15 Minutes...

This forum is for Basketball discussion only. Other topics will be moved to the appropriate forum.
cdaAg

A Worse 15 Minutes...

Post by cdaAg » January 22nd, 2017, 2:16 pm

of Aggie basketball than what we played to start last night's game cannot be found in my memory. We were shooting 20% from the field and 0% from three. We hadn't hit any free throws at that point. They were shooting 55% and were getting good shots on most possessions. I wasn't sure whether to be pleased or disappointed that N'Gor was less of a detriment with his play last night than is usual. I saw one coach who immediately addressed issues he saw on the floor, was actively involved with his team throughout timeouts, clearly demonstrated that he had expectations of his team, and who had a solid game plan that was executed. On the other side of the floor, I saw a dispassionate coach who had his finger in his nose (literally) during a timeout huddle taking place ten feet away from his team, and who couldn't come up with an effective plan to beat a short-handed opponent at home in front of the best crowd of his head-coaching tenure. I'm increasingly convinced our players don't really know what's expected of them. Thanks Coach!