Search found 632 matches

by BeNo
January 13th, 2020, 9:56 pm
Forum: Merlin Olsen Field (Aggie Football)
Topic: Hindsight is 20/20: very unwise to schedule national champion on the road
Replies: 17
Views: 959

Hindsight is 20/20: very unwise to schedule national champion on the road

and in the middle of conference games. And across the US. We’ll see if we are the lucky charm for the Huskies next season.
by BeNo
January 1st, 2020, 9:49 pm
Forum: Merlin Olsen Field (Aggie Football)
Topic: Transfer Portal Thread
Replies: 46
Views: 4506

Re: Transfer Portal Thread

Sounds like a star WR for Utah, Solomon Enis, is transferring. He’s retweeted Siaosi’s tweets about his increased production since transferring. The thought is that that may have been the reason he wants to leave. He wants to go somewhere to get more production after seeing what Siaosi did. I’m sur...
by BeNo
December 24th, 2019, 9:06 pm
Forum: Stew's Spectrum (Aggie Basketball)
Topic: Hoffman should be fired, this is Bulls***
Replies: 2
Views: 1071

Re: Hoffman should be fired, this is Bulls***

4chan pulled the greatest troll ever. I still like their stealing Shia Lebouf’s flag better. But definitely a tip of the hat turning the ok sign into something abhorrent.

I think 4chan took a cue from the masters student a few years ago claiming that the A hand sign being used was vagina.
by BeNo
December 19th, 2019, 9:48 pm
Forum: Merlin Olsen Field (Aggie Football)
Topic: Jordan Love & Gerold Bright busted for smoking weed
Replies: 318
Views: 17616

Re: Jordan Love & Gerold Bright busted for smoking weed

Here is an article about a number of things that could have caused a positive test. Like secondhand smoke, pain pills, ibuprofen, cold medicine, even poppy seeds from bagels. https://www.livescience.com/56921-weird-ways-you-can-test-positive-for-drugs.html :lol: Yeah, it was probably one of those. ...
by BeNo
December 14th, 2019, 11:02 pm
Forum: Stew's Spectrum (Aggie Basketball)
Topic: I hate losing
Replies: 62
Views: 3296

Re: I hate losing

Sam was trapped/double teamed the entire game. Big load to carry.
by BeNo
December 8th, 2019, 9:01 pm
Forum: Merlin Olsen Field (Aggie Football)
Topic: SNF - “Bobby Wagner - Ontario, California”
Replies: 15
Views: 1657

Re: SNF - “Bobby Wagner - Ontario, California”

TheAKAggie wrote:
December 8th, 2019, 7:14 pm
Image Here we are hanging out at the spring game.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My sincerest apologies. I’ve always thought you were a man.
by BeNo
November 30th, 2019, 10:22 pm
Forum: Merlin Olsen Field (Aggie Football)
Topic: Ironically, both unr and unlv think they are tweedledee
Replies: 11
Views: 1406

Re: Ironically, both unr and unlv think they are tweedledee

Some more views https://twitter.com/PalomaVillicana/status/1200928292527689734?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1200928292527689734&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.mwcboard.com%2Findex.php%3Fapp%3Dcore%26module%3Dsystem%26controller%3Dembed%26url%3Dhttps%3A%2F%2Ftwitter.com%2FPalomaVil...
by BeNo
November 29th, 2019, 9:50 am
Forum: Merlin Olsen Field (Aggie Football)
Topic: for those that missed the ole piss game ending
Replies: 5
Views: 780

for those that missed the ole piss game ending

https://s.yimg.com/ny/api/res/1.2/30jjnnc_X4k0U0B6avJV7w--~A/YXBwaWQ9aGlnaGxhbmRlcjtzbT0xO3c9NTUwO2g9MzEw/https://media-mbst-pub-ue1.s3.amazonaws.com/creatr-uploaded-images/2019-11/704574c0-125d-11ea-be95-a489fd0e492b https://s.yimg.com/ny/api/res/1.2/8FwYacwSl07YREpQZTF5DQ--~A/YXBwaWQ9aGlnaGxhbmRl...
by BeNo
November 27th, 2019, 11:29 pm
Forum: Merlin Olsen Field (Aggie Football)
Topic: Another day another decommit
Replies: 81
Views: 7417

Re: Another day another decommit

This year is a success based on win total. (Bowl eligible.) But any year we get totally blown out by *anyone* other than the money bag game is a downer. Not to say we can't lose other games (we will) but getting blown out is a different story. Getting blown out by AFA, BYU, and Boise this year (and...
by BeNo
November 27th, 2019, 9:24 pm
Forum: Merlin Olsen Field (Aggie Football)
Topic: Another day another decommit
Replies: 81
Views: 7417

Re: Another day another decommit

All these long stupid posts that aren’t even responding to what I’m actually saying. These players are de-committing because they’re unhappy with the season, or because they no longer think Utah State is the best place for them. What about that is incorrect? What about that makes you guys so upset?...
by BeNo
November 27th, 2019, 7:45 pm
Forum: Merlin Olsen Field (Aggie Football)
Topic: Another day another decommit
Replies: 81
Views: 7417

Re: Another day another decommit

All these long stupid posts that aren’t even responding to what I’m actually saying. These players are de-committing because they’re unhappy with the season, or because they no longer think Utah State is the best place for them. What about that is incorrect? What about that makes you guys so upset?...
by BeNo
November 27th, 2019, 6:15 pm
Forum: Merlin Olsen Field (Aggie Football)
Topic: So am I correct that in addition to Munoz, Jared Reed now has a scholarship
Replies: 0
Views: 423

So am I correct that in addition to Munoz, Jared Reed now has a scholarship

too?

So that is two scholarships available at the beginning of November that are now applied - reducing our "outside" signing class by two?
by BeNo
November 27th, 2019, 4:50 pm
Forum: Merlin Olsen Field (Aggie Football)
Topic: Another day another decommit
Replies: 81
Views: 7417

Re: Another day another decommit

All these long stupid posts that aren’t even responding to what I’m actually saying. These players are de-committing because they’re unhappy with the season, or because they no longer think Utah State is the best place for them. What about that is incorrect? What about that makes you guys so upset?...
by BeNo
November 27th, 2019, 3:52 pm
Forum: Merlin Olsen Field (Aggie Football)
Topic: Another day another decommit
Replies: 81
Views: 7417

Re: Another day another decommit

The board that has done the most damage is the score board and lack anything substantive or a pulse from this staff. JFW Make football fun again Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Joke all you want, but some of you need to face the facts that kids do read this board and what you say on here does im...
by BeNo
November 24th, 2019, 9:57 am
Forum: Merlin Olsen Field (Aggie Football)
Topic: Why did we change defensive scheme
Replies: 15
Views: 905

Re: Why did we change defensive scheme

So we returned 9 starters on D and we changed schemes? Epic, epic failure with no attempt at adjusting during the season. We can’t cover anyone and have never got pressure on the QB. We can’t even begin to do the run and can’t tackle. Dumpster fire. We kept the same offensive scheme in place despit...
by BeNo
November 24th, 2019, 9:48 am
Forum: Merlin Olsen Field (Aggie Football)
Topic: Boise State Fan Base
Replies: 13
Views: 1720

Re: Boise State Fan Base

There were some weird ducks in the group that came over to the east side at the end of the game. Had a different feel to them than other University fans this year. Not the sharpest tools in the shed if you know what I mean. For that matter, they can have the football scoreboard. We’ll see if Gary ca...
by BeNo
November 24th, 2019, 9:29 am
Forum: Merlin Olsen Field (Aggie Football)
Topic: Why did we change defensive scheme
Replies: 15
Views: 905

Re: Why did we change defensive schene

The coaching staff wanted to keep the same offense to keep it simple Make transition easier. Why didn’t we do the same on Defense? I’ve always wondered? We should have dude. I honestly think this decision was a bigger coaching mistake than sticking with last seasons offensive scheme for one more ye...
by BeNo
November 20th, 2019, 10:15 pm
Forum: Merlin Olsen Field (Aggie Football)
Topic: Bowl News
Replies: 26
Views: 2497

Re: Bowl News

Kid slings the ball well. Last Saturday a couple were right towards where I sit. Tight spirals. To the right spot. And with zing.

Quite the Art to see live.
by BeNo
November 17th, 2019, 9:29 am
Forum: Merlin Olsen Field (Aggie Football)
Topic: Bad pass interference calls
Replies: 38
Views: 2030

Re: Bad pass interference calls

They can't be more than three yards downfield when the ball is thrown. Well, they got that call right. At least on the PI calls they were consistently bad but WYO ended up with mor points. IIRC, their PI call on us resulted in 7 for WYO. The PI calls against WYO resulted in a fg for us? I think our...
by BeNo
November 17th, 2019, 9:24 am
Forum: Merlin Olsen Field (Aggie Football)
Topic: Welp. Your wish was granted knuckleheads. Jordan was benched.
Replies: 23
Views: 2340

Re: Welp. Your wish was granted knuckleheads. Jordan was benched.

Just stop, the bitterness you come on here with last week and now this, just stop. We @$^%&$ won. Let it go. We've got issues as a team, it's not a secret. People are voicing their opinion, you don't need to slam on them just because it's different than yours. Good hell No bitterness. s*** need to ...
by BeNo
November 17th, 2019, 9:19 am
Forum: Merlin Olsen Field (Aggie Football)
Topic: Bad pass interference calls
Replies: 38
Views: 2030

Re: Bad pass interference calls

Mountain West officials are so poor. The ineligible lineman downfield touchdown called back was the effing cherry on top. The right guard drove his man 8 yards down field. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk So is the rule that they can’t be downfield at all even if blocking? Because on the replay i...
by BeNo
November 17th, 2019, 8:40 am
Forum: Merlin Olsen Field (Aggie Football)
Topic: Munoz should be conference POW
Replies: 24
Views: 1875

Re: Munoz should be conference POW

BeNo wrote:
November 17th, 2019, 8:38 am
Siaosi and Munoz are interviewed for the radio broadcast postgame. The postgame is now available on the Aggies All The Way podcast:

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/a ... 1466674472
by BeNo
November 17th, 2019, 8:38 am
Forum: Merlin Olsen Field (Aggie Football)
Topic: Munoz should be conference POW
Replies: 24
Views: 1875

Re: Munoz should be conference POW

Siaosi and Munoz are interviewed for the radio broadcast postgame. The postgame is now available on Aggies All The Way podcast:

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/a ... 1466674472
by BeNo
November 16th, 2019, 11:23 pm
Forum: Merlin Olsen Field (Aggie Football)
Topic: Welp. Your wish was granted knuckleheads. Jordan was benched.
Replies: 23
Views: 2340

Re: Welp. Your wish was granted knuckleheads. Jordan was benched.

Just stop, the bitterness you come on here with last week and now this, just stop. We @$^%&$ won. Let it go. We've got issues as a team, it's not a secret. People are voicing their opinion, you don't need to slam on them just because it's different than yours. Good hell No bitterness. s*** need to ...
by BeNo
November 16th, 2019, 6:27 pm
Forum: Merlin Olsen Field (Aggie Football)
Topic: Welp. Your wish was granted knuckleheads. Jordan was benched.
Replies: 23
Views: 2340

Re: Welp. Your wish was granted knuckleheads. Jordan was benched.

Just stop, the bitterness you come on here with last week and now this, just stop. We @$^%&$ won. Let it go. We've got issues as a team, it's not a secret. People are voicing their opinion, you don't need to slam on them just because it's different than yours. Good hell No bitterness. (I can't expr...
by BeNo
November 14th, 2019, 10:59 pm
Forum: Merlin Olsen Field (Aggie Football)
Topic: Browns Steelers fight
Replies: 12
Views: 1005

Re: Browns Steelers fight

bigblue wrote:
November 14th, 2019, 10:45 pm
Garrett's career is over IMO.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
He just needs to change his name to Metta World Peace and all will be well.

by BeNo
November 12th, 2019, 2:32 pm
Forum: Merlin Olsen Field (Aggie Football)
Topic: Enoch Nawahine
Replies: 45
Views: 2678

Re: Enoch Nawahine

Alex Smith is a good case study on redshirting.
by BeNo
November 9th, 2019, 9:06 pm
Forum: Merlin Olsen Field (Aggie Football)
Topic: Defense NEEDS to back to a 3 3 5 now
Replies: 16
Views: 778

Re: Defense NEEDS to back to a 3 3 5 now

hickaggie wrote:
November 9th, 2019, 9:02 pm
coolag wrote:
November 9th, 2019, 9:00 pm
STFU Gary hater.
What did I say about Gary?
Image
by BeNo
November 9th, 2019, 9:00 pm
Forum: Merlin Olsen Field (Aggie Football)
Topic: Love that Crow
Replies: 6
Views: 469

Re: Love that Crow

you and fresno https://twitter.com/FresnoStateFB/status/1193364759103410177?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1193364759103410177&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.mwcboard.com%2Findex.php%3Fapp%3Dcore%26module%3Dsystem%26controller%3Dembed%26url%3Dhttps%3A%2F%2Ftwitter.com%2FFresnoStateF...