Search found 20 matches

by holliebelair
March 16th, 2019, 12:54 pm
Forum: Merlin Olsen Field (Aggie Football)
Topic: 2019 Spring Ball Battles: RUNNING BACK
Replies: 23
Views: 3317

Re: 2019 Spring Ball Battles: RUNNING BACK

dyedblue wrote:Well, that sucks. In the bright side is he still enrolled so he can finish his degree?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes! He still has his scholarship and is still an honor student at USU!!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
by holliebelair
March 16th, 2019, 9:58 am
Forum: Merlin Olsen Field (Aggie Football)
Topic: 2019 Spring Ball Battles: RUNNING BACK
Replies: 23
Views: 3317

Re: 2019 Spring Ball Battles: RUNNING BACK

Thank you all for your kind words and you are 100% right! Tré is a great young man and definitely has a bright future. We are very proud of him and excited for him.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
by holliebelair
March 16th, 2019, 5:08 am
Forum: Merlin Olsen Field (Aggie Football)
Topic: 2019 Spring Ball Battles: RUNNING BACK
Replies: 23
Views: 3317

Re: 2019 Spring Ball Battles: RUNNING BACK

Tre Miller’s mom here. Tre has been medically disqualified from playing football. Due to a few unfortunate events through his college career, he was never able to display his full potential. We are so grateful for the opportunities he has had though and will always cherish his time as #20. Go Aggies...
by holliebelair
September 27th, 2017, 7:19 pm
Forum: Merlin Olsen Field (Aggie Football)
Topic: CSU fan here - visiting Logan for the first time!
Replies: 100
Views: 7818

CSU fan here - visiting Logan for the first time!

I've been following this thread because we were there visiting our son last weekend and ended up eating at Texas Rh and Chili's. I wish I had asked! My question is how is Sweeto Burrito? Any good? Also, for the CSU fan... my husband and kids had never been to Idaho so we took a quick trip across th...
by holliebelair
September 27th, 2017, 12:19 pm
Forum: Merlin Olsen Field (Aggie Football)
Topic: CSU fan here - visiting Logan for the first time!
Replies: 100
Views: 7818

Re: CSU fan here - visiting Logan for the first time!

TheAKAggie wrote:Sweeto Burrito is great if you like bland Mexican food

Good to know! Thanks!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
by holliebelair
September 27th, 2017, 12:02 pm
Forum: Merlin Olsen Field (Aggie Football)
Topic: CSU fan here - visiting Logan for the first time!
Replies: 100
Views: 7818

CSU fan here - visiting Logan for the first time!

I've been following this thread because we were there visiting our son last weekend and ended up eating at Texas Rh and Chili's. I wish I had asked! My question is how is Sweeto Burrito? Any good? Also, for the CSU fan... my husband and kids had never been to Idaho so we took a quick trip across th...
by holliebelair
September 27th, 2017, 11:59 am
Forum: Merlin Olsen Field (Aggie Football)
Topic: CSU fan here - visiting Logan for the first time!
Replies: 100
Views: 7818

Re: CSU fan here - visiting Logan for the first time!

It's a chain? I have never heard of it until this weekend. I should get out more I guess.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
by holliebelair
September 27th, 2017, 11:58 am
Forum: Merlin Olsen Field (Aggie Football)
Topic: CSU fan here - visiting Logan for the first time!
Replies: 100
Views: 7818

Re: CSU fan here - visiting Logan for the first time!

I've been following this thread because we were there visiting our son last weekend and ended up eating at Texas Rh and Chili's. I wish I had asked! M y question is how is Sweeto Burrito? Any good? Also, for the CSU fan... my husband and kids had never been to Idaho so we took a quick trip across t...
by holliebelair
September 27th, 2017, 11:53 am
Forum: Merlin Olsen Field (Aggie Football)
Topic: CSU fan here - visiting Logan for the first time!
Replies: 100
Views: 7818

Re: CSU fan here - visiting Logan for the first time!

I've been following this thread because we were there visiting our son last weekend and ended up eating at Texas Rh and Chili's. I wish I had asked! My question is how is Sweeto Burrito? Any good? Also, for the CSU fan... my husband and kids had never been to Idaho so we took a quick trip across the...
by holliebelair
August 19th, 2017, 6:59 am
Forum: Merlin Olsen Field (Aggie Football)
Topic: football family fun day!
Replies: 16
Views: 1967

Re: football family fun day!

Wish I could be there! If anyone sees Tré Miller #20 please give him a hug or at least a pat on his back for me please! (I'm his mom) Really missing my son lately. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Can someone give Jordan a lil squeeze for me too??? He he...it's ok...I'll see him soon! The 1st yr ...
by holliebelair
August 19th, 2017, 6:24 am
Forum: Merlin Olsen Field (Aggie Football)
Topic: football family fun day!
Replies: 16
Views: 1967

Re: football family fun day!

Wish I could be there! If anyone sees Tré Miller #20 please give him a hug or at least a pat on his back for me please! (I'm his mom) Really missing my son lately. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Can someone give Jordan a lil squeeze for me too??? He he...it's ok...I'll see him soon! The 1st yr ...
by holliebelair
August 18th, 2017, 11:57 pm
Forum: Merlin Olsen Field (Aggie Football)
Topic: football family fun day!
Replies: 16
Views: 1967

Re: football family fun day!

taniataylor wrote:Oh how I wish I could be there!!!
You and me both Tania!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
by holliebelair
August 18th, 2017, 11:56 pm
Forum: Merlin Olsen Field (Aggie Football)
Topic: football family fun day!
Replies: 16
Views: 1967

Re: football family fun day!

Wish I could be there! If anyone sees Tré Miller #20 please give him a hug or at least a pat on his back for me please! (I'm his mom)
Really missing my son lately.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
by holliebelair
July 12th, 2017, 5:45 pm
Forum: Merlin Olsen Field (Aggie Football)
Topic: Tre Miller
Replies: 70
Views: 8936

Re: Tre Miller

Tré Miller is currently at USU and is practicing with the team as I type this. Are you able to confirm this? This is the first I've heard of this. Yes, I am his mother. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Haha! Well I guess you of all people would know. Welcome back to Aggie Nation! Can you tell us ...
by holliebelair
July 12th, 2017, 10:12 am
Forum: Merlin Olsen Field (Aggie Football)
Topic: Tre Miller
Replies: 70
Views: 8936

Re: Tre Miller

Yes I am his mother. He is there and had his first full practice yesterday. I can't say why Tré made rash decisions when he came home from his mission, but he is where he is supposed to be now. I would rather not comment on the scholarship situation, because I am just the mom and I think the coache...
by holliebelair
July 12th, 2017, 10:08 am
Forum: Merlin Olsen Field (Aggie Football)
Topic: Tre Miller
Replies: 70
Views: 8936

Re: Tre Miller

aggies22 wrote:
holliebelair wrote:Tré Miller is currently at USU and is practicing with the team as I type this.
Are you able to confirm this? This is the first I've heard of this.
Yes, I am his mother.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
by holliebelair
July 12th, 2017, 10:07 am
Forum: Merlin Olsen Field (Aggie Football)
Topic: Tre Miller
Replies: 70
Views: 8936

Re: Tre Miller

Tré Miller is currently at USU and is practicing with the team as I type this. You obviously have ties to him by the looks of your twitter account so I have to believe what you say is true. Do you happen to know how or why this came about? Tre was gushing about walking on at Utah in that article ju...
by holliebelair
July 12th, 2017, 10:05 am
Forum: Merlin Olsen Field (Aggie Football)
Topic: Tre Miller
Replies: 70
Views: 8936

Re: Tre Miller

Yes I am his mother. He is there and had his first full practice yesterday. I can't say why Tré made rash decisions when he came home from his mission, but he is where he is supposed to be now. I would rather not comment on the scholarship situation, because I am just the mom and I think the coache...
by holliebelair
July 12th, 2017, 9:55 am
Forum: Merlin Olsen Field (Aggie Football)
Topic: Tre Miller
Replies: 70
Views: 8936

Re: Tre Miller

Yes I am his mother. He is there and had his first full practice yesterday. I can't say why Tré made rash decisions when he came home from his mission, but he is where he is supposed to be now. I would rather not comment on the scholarship situation, because I am just the mom and I think the coaches...
by holliebelair
July 12th, 2017, 9:26 am
Forum: Merlin Olsen Field (Aggie Football)
Topic: Tre Miller
Replies: 70
Views: 8936

Re: Tre Miller

Tré Miller is currently at USU and is practicing with the team as I type this.