Classifieds Forum

We want this to be the best online community of Aggie fans in the world. If you know of something that will make it better, let us know.
User avatar
aceofspadeskb
Posts: 3908
Joined: September 10th, 2012, 12:50 pm

Classifieds Forum

Post by aceofspadeskb » December 10th, 2014, 9:21 am

I think it would be awesome to have an Aggie related items classifieds forum(or even a general classifieds forum).



User avatar
treesap32
Moderator
Posts: 14056
Joined: July 28th, 2005, 1:00 am
Location: Washington D.C.
Contact:

Re: Classifieds Forum

Post by treesap32 » December 10th, 2014, 3:26 pm

aceofspadeskb wrote:I think it would be awesome to have an Aggie related items classifieds forum(or even a general classifieds forum).
We have a tickets forum to sell / trade / give away tickets, but I guess it's not broadened to Aggie related items or general items. I wonder how much use it would get...



User avatar
aceofspadeskb
Posts: 3908
Joined: September 10th, 2012, 12:50 pm

Re: Classifieds Forum

Post by aceofspadeskb » December 10th, 2014, 3:46 pm

Write a poll? I can't be the only collector in the bunch. Even if it isn't used much, the utility of it would be excellent.



User avatar
AggieFirefighter
Posts: 1686
Joined: November 4th, 2010, 12:06 pm

Re: Classifieds Forum

Post by AggieFirefighter » December 10th, 2014, 3:50 pm

I love this idea, I've got all kinds of Aggie stuff but I don't yet have a basement man cave to fill it with but I'm always looking for stuff..


"Primum Non Nocere" - "First, Do No Harm"

User avatar
aceofspadeskb
Posts: 3908
Joined: September 10th, 2012, 12:50 pm

Re: Classifieds Forum

Post by aceofspadeskb » December 10th, 2014, 3:52 pm

AggieFirefighter wrote:I love this idea, I've got all kinds of Aggie stuff but I don't yet have a basement man cave to fill it with but I'm always looking for stuff..
Want to sell any of it to me? :lol:



User avatar
ProvoAggie
Site Admin
Posts: 11429
Joined: June 14th, 2010, 1:00 am
Location: Provo, Utah
Contact:

Re: Classifieds Forum

Post by ProvoAggie » December 10th, 2014, 4:05 pm

I don't know that we really want to have an additional forum but we may be able to turn the ticket forum into a generic sell your Aggie stuff forum. I'll let Aglicious chime in.



User avatar
AggieFirefighter
Posts: 1686
Joined: November 4th, 2010, 12:06 pm

Re: Classifieds Forum

Post by AggieFirefighter » December 10th, 2014, 4:10 pm

No need to create a new forum, Just make it a place where people can post anything Aggie for sale IMO - No, I don't think I'll be selling any of my stuff..


"Primum Non Nocere" - "First, Do No Harm"

User avatar
aceofspadeskb
Posts: 3908
Joined: September 10th, 2012, 12:50 pm

Re: Classifieds Forum

Post by aceofspadeskb » December 10th, 2014, 4:15 pm

AggieFirefighter wrote:No need to create a new forum, Just make it a place where people can post anything Aggie for sale IMO - No, I don't think I'll be selling any of my stuff..

Ahhh c'mon! For Cincinnati!



User avatar
ProvoAggie
Site Admin
Posts: 11429
Joined: June 14th, 2010, 1:00 am
Location: Provo, Utah
Contact:

Re: Classifieds Forum

Post by ProvoAggie » December 10th, 2014, 4:19 pm

aceofspadeskb wrote:
AggieFirefighter wrote:No need to create a new forum, Just make it a place where people can post anything Aggie for sale IMO - No, I don't think I'll be selling any of my stuff..

Ahhh c'mon! For Cincinnati!
Can you really be considered an Aggie fan if you sell off all of your cool stuff?



User avatar
treesap32
Moderator
Posts: 14056
Joined: July 28th, 2005, 1:00 am
Location: Washington D.C.
Contact:

Re: Classifieds Forum

Post by treesap32 » December 10th, 2014, 4:23 pm

It's sounding like people would be willing to buy more Aggie stuff, but it's not clear yet if anyone would be willing to sell some of their Aggie stuff...



User avatar
aceofspadeskb
Posts: 3908
Joined: September 10th, 2012, 12:50 pm

Re: Classifieds Forum

Post by aceofspadeskb » December 10th, 2014, 4:31 pm

treesap32 wrote:It's sounding like people would be willing to buy more Aggie stuff, but it's not clear yet if anyone would be willing to sell some of their Aggie stuff...

Old sweaty gameday shirt for sale. $1 :lol:



User avatar
ProvoAggie
Site Admin
Posts: 11429
Joined: June 14th, 2010, 1:00 am
Location: Provo, Utah
Contact:

Re: Classifieds Forum

Post by ProvoAggie » December 10th, 2014, 4:37 pm

treesap32 wrote:It's sounding like people would be willing to buy more Aggie stuff, but it's not clear yet if anyone would be willing to sell some of their Aggie stuff...
This is my problem. I'd love to have some Football helmets but I definitely wouldn't sell any of the stuff I already have.



User avatar
WAaggieFan
Posts: 3027
Joined: June 27th, 2013, 9:02 pm
Location: Wenatchee, WA

Re: Classifieds Forum

Post by WAaggieFan » December 10th, 2014, 4:48 pm

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418255267.193675.jpg
I find no joy wearing this around WA. No one understands it.



User avatar
aceofspadeskb
Posts: 3908
Joined: September 10th, 2012, 12:50 pm

Re: Classifieds Forum

Post by aceofspadeskb » December 10th, 2014, 5:09 pm

WAaggieFan wrote:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418255267.193675.jpg
I find no joy wearing this around WA. No one understands it.

Price?



User avatar
WAaggieFan
Posts: 3027
Joined: June 27th, 2013, 9:02 pm
Location: Wenatchee, WA

Re: Classifieds Forum

Post by WAaggieFan » December 10th, 2014, 5:28 pm

aceofspadeskb wrote:
WAaggieFan wrote:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418255267.193675.jpg
I find no joy wearing this around WA. No one understands it.

Price?
I don't know. I'm not looking to pad my retirement here. What do shirts go for these days? I've never really been a craig'slist/ebay user/expert. I suppose PM me an offer you feel is fair plus shipping? It just needs a good home. Size LG FYI.



User avatar
Aglicious
Site Admin
Posts: 4694
Joined: January 14th, 2004, 12:00 am
Location: Vega$

Re: Classifieds Forum

Post by Aglicious » December 10th, 2014, 9:33 pm

ProvoAggie wrote:I don't know that we really want to have an additional forum but we may be able to turn the ticket forum into a generic sell your Aggie stuff forum. I'll let Aglicious chime in.

I'm not sure how much traffic a new forum would attract but I have no problems with renaming the Ticket forum into a 'For Sale Forum (Tickets/Aggie Related Goods). That way we can still treat it the same way we do now and just delete threads as items are sold.



User avatar
aceofspadeskb
Posts: 3908
Joined: September 10th, 2012, 12:50 pm

Re: Classifieds Forum

Post by aceofspadeskb » December 11th, 2014, 8:45 am

Aglicious wrote:
ProvoAggie wrote:I don't know that we really want to have an additional forum but we may be able to turn the ticket forum into a generic sell your Aggie stuff forum. I'll let Aglicious chime in.

I'm not sure how much traffic a new forum would attract but I have no problems with renaming the Ticket forum into a 'For Sale Forum (Tickets/Aggie Related Goods). That way we can still treat it the same way we do now and just delete threads as items are sold.
For what it's worth, I like this solution.



User avatar
Aggiefan33
Posts: 1899
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 10:21 am

Re: Classifieds Forum

Post by Aggiefan33 » December 11th, 2014, 12:22 pm

Me too. Did we find anyone yet willing to sell stuff?


Sent from iPhone using Tapatalk. Please forgive my improper grammar and/or spelling issues.


The harder you work, the harder it is to Surrender. - Men's Basketball locker room

User avatar
ProvoAggie
Site Admin
Posts: 11429
Joined: June 14th, 2010, 1:00 am
Location: Provo, Utah
Contact:

Re: Classifieds Forum

Post by ProvoAggie » December 11th, 2014, 12:28 pm

I renamed the forum. Start selling people.



User avatar
treesap32
Moderator
Posts: 14056
Joined: July 28th, 2005, 1:00 am
Location: Washington D.C.
Contact:

Re: Classifieds Forum

Post by treesap32 » December 11th, 2014, 12:34 pm

ProvoAggie wrote:I renamed the forum. Start selling people.
Wait a second... I don't think we want to be involved in those types of sales on here...



User avatar
3rdGenAggie
2016 Kickoff Pick'em Champion
Posts: 5066
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 11:53 pm
Location: The City of the Salty Lake

Re: Classifieds Forum

Post by 3rdGenAggie » December 11th, 2014, 12:36 pm

treesap32 wrote:
ProvoAggie wrote:I renamed the forum. Start selling people.
Wait a second... I don't think we want to be involved in those types of sales on here...
I can't be associated with a website that promotes such things.


"A long habit of not thinking a thing wrong, gives it a superficial appearance of being right."
-Thomas Paine


User avatar
aceofspadeskb
Posts: 3908
Joined: September 10th, 2012, 12:50 pm

Re: Classifieds Forum

Post by aceofspadeskb » December 11th, 2014, 2:45 pm

:lol: :golfclap:



Post Reply Previous topicNext topic