2019 WEEKLY PICK'EM - Week 1 (Friday 8/30 Deadline)

The gathering place for daily and weekly contests such as "Pick 'Em", "Predict the Score", and "Create the Caption".
AGinNEIowa
Pick'em Champ - '15, '16, '17 WTHCG

2019 WEEKLY PICK'EM - Week 1 (Friday 8/30 Deadline)

Post by AGinNEIowa » August 10th, 2019, 5:38 pm

WELCOME BACK to Weekly Pick'em and the Who The HELL Cares Game!!!

Weekly Pick'em is 15 games each week - like Kick-Off Pick'em, mainly MWC and Top-25 games chosen by me, so there are sometimes games of my interest thrown in. Each week is open to anyone who's interested, entry can be made through GOOGLE DOCS (link will be provided each week) or you may reply to the weekly thread in The Quad Forum with your pick for who will win each game - straight-up winner, no spreads involved. NEW THIS YEAR : to save myself time, the weekly thread will no longer
include a list of the games, but you can reply here with your winners for the entry.

Weekly Pick'em games - and prior week results - are usually posted Sunday, and scores are tracked throughout the season. I post year-to-date standings each week as well. I allow for a missed - or throwaway - week, by excluding the lowest score in the final standings. About half way through the season, standings will be posted net of each participant's low scoring week.

The WTHCG is generally a lower division match-up but may include teams from the normal Pick'em parameters. This is a separate competition and these picks are not included in the regular weekly standings.

ENJOY THE GAMES!
Preferred Entry method - Enter your Picks on GOOGLE DOCS, WEEK 1 GAMES Entry Sheet

Secondary Entry method - reply to this thread with each game winner

WTHCG - The Week 1 game pits Towson Tigers from the CAA against The Citadel Bulldogs from the Southern Conference. The Tigers were 7-5 last year and have 3 players named as Phil Steele Preseason FCS All-Americans. The Bulldogs were 5-6 last year and have 3 players which were picked on the Preseason All-Conference 1st Team.

TIEBREAKERS -
1 - Margin of Victory in Game #13 Fresno State at Southern California (negative for FSU win)
2 - Total passing yards for Fresno State in that game

Turtle

Re: 2019 WEEKLY PICK'EM - Week 1 (Friday 8/30 Deadline)

Post by Turtle » August 11th, 2019, 11:14 pm

Entered my teams, first time participating and I'm excited!

OKAggie

Post by OKAggie » August 18th, 2019, 10:04 pm

As last year, the winners of AGinNEIowa's Pick'em Kickoff and Season Pick'em contests will each receive $50 from the OKAggie Foundation (me) to contribute to the Big Blue Scholarship Fund or the Merlin Olsen Fund (on your honor -- I tried to make a contribution in the winner's name last season and they weren't sure how to process it).

Thanks to AGinNEIowa for doing this yet again. Good luck, enjoy the contest, and GO AGGIES!!!

Nobody here knows anything.

OKAggie

Post by OKAggie » December 30th, 2019, 10:37 am

aggies22: congrats on the win! Check your PM.

Nobody here knows anything.

Locked Previous topicNext topic