Boardmail

All fixed bugs are moved here.
User avatar
GeoAg
Moderator
Posts: 7078
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 1:09 am
Has liked: 9 times
Been liked: 57 times

Boardmail

Post by GeoAg » November 21st, 2010, 10:59 pm

I've been having trouble with Boardmail, I think. When I send a message it only goes to the outbox rather than my sent messages. Is this an issue, or am I doing something wrong? I'd also like to apologize to AGGIEFIGHT to whom I may have sent somewhere between 3 and 378 boardmail message tonight.

Thanks,

Geo


"I don't think you become resilient right in the middle of the season when adversity hits. You learn how to face adversity in the offseason in football. That's when we win games around Utah State." -Coach Matt Wells #ArmsAround

User avatar
Aglicious
Site Admin
Posts: 5018
Joined: January 14th, 2004, 12:00 am
Location: Vega$
Has liked: 89 times
Been liked: 203 times

Re: Boardmail

Post by Aglicious » November 22nd, 2010, 12:27 am

GeoAg wrote:I've been having trouble with Boardmail, I think. When I send a message it only goes to the outbox rather than my sent messages. Is this an issue, or am I doing something wrong? I'd also like to apologize to AGGIEFIGHT to whom I may have sent somewhere between 3 and 378 boardmail message tonight.

Thanks,

Geo

A Private Message sent to another user will appear in your Outbox until the recipient reads it. Once it is read it will appear in your sent messages. This is a built in way to know if someone has read your message.

Don't feel bad, I was going :crazy: too with this one before we opened the forum up for public sign up.



User avatar
treesap32
Moderator
Posts: 14512
Joined: July 28th, 2005, 1:00 am
Location: Washington D.C.
Has liked: 123 times
Been liked: 207 times
Contact:

Re: Boardmail

Post by treesap32 » November 22nd, 2010, 11:23 am

Aglicious wrote:
GeoAg wrote:I've been having trouble with Boardmail, I think. When I send a message it only goes to the outbox rather than my sent messages. Is this an issue, or am I doing something wrong? I'd also like to apologize to AGGIEFIGHT to whom I may have sent somewhere between 3 and 378 boardmail message tonight.

Thanks,

Geo

A Private Message sent to another user will appear in your Outbox until the recipient reads it. Once it is read it will appear in your sent messages. This is a built in way to know if someone has read your message.

Don't feel bad, I was going :crazy: too with this one before we opened the forum up for public sign up.
Thanks for the explanation. I was a bit confused by this as well.



User avatar
GeoAg
Moderator
Posts: 7078
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 1:09 am
Has liked: 9 times
Been liked: 57 times

Re: Boardmail

Post by GeoAg » November 22nd, 2010, 2:11 pm

treesap32 wrote:
Aglicious wrote:
GeoAg wrote:I've been having trouble with Boardmail, I think. When I send a message it only goes to the outbox rather than my sent messages. Is this an issue, or am I doing something wrong? I'd also like to apologize to AGGIEFIGHT to whom I may have sent somewhere between 3 and 378 boardmail message tonight.

Thanks,

Geo

A Private Message sent to another user will appear in your Outbox until the recipient reads it. Once it is read it will appear in your sent messages. This is a built in way to know if someone has read your message.

Don't feel bad, I was going :crazy: too with this one before we opened the forum up for public sign up.
Thanks for the explanation. I was a bit confused by this as well.
Yes. Thanks for the info.


"I don't think you become resilient right in the middle of the season when adversity hits. You learn how to face adversity in the offseason in football. That's when we win games around Utah State." -Coach Matt Wells #ArmsAround

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic