Boardmail

All fixed bugs are moved here.
GeoAg

Boardmail

Post by GeoAg » November 21st, 2010, 10:59 pm

I've been having trouble with Boardmail, I think. When I send a message it only goes to the outbox rather than my sent messages. Is this an issue, or am I doing something wrong? I'd also like to apologize to AGGIEFIGHT to whom I may have sent somewhere between 3 and 378 boardmail message tonight.

Thanks,

Geo

"You guys have sacrificed in ways you've never sacrificed before. You've given more. You expect more...Tonight is our opportunity to write the story of who this family, who this program, who this team will be" -Coach Blake Anderson

Aglicious
Site Admin

Re: Boardmail

Post by Aglicious » November 22nd, 2010, 12:27 am

GeoAg wrote:I've been having trouble with Boardmail, I think. When I send a message it only goes to the outbox rather than my sent messages. Is this an issue, or am I doing something wrong? I'd also like to apologize to AGGIEFIGHT to whom I may have sent somewhere between 3 and 378 boardmail message tonight.

Thanks,

Geo

A Private Message sent to another user will appear in your Outbox until the recipient reads it. Once it is read it will appear in your sent messages. This is a built in way to know if someone has read your message.

Don't feel bad, I was going :crazy: too with this one before we opened the forum up for public sign up.

treesap32

Post by treesap32 » November 22nd, 2010, 11:23 am

Aglicious wrote:
GeoAg wrote:I've been having trouble with Boardmail, I think. When I send a message it only goes to the outbox rather than my sent messages. Is this an issue, or am I doing something wrong? I'd also like to apologize to AGGIEFIGHT to whom I may have sent somewhere between 3 and 378 boardmail message tonight.

Thanks,

Geo

A Private Message sent to another user will appear in your Outbox until the recipient reads it. Once it is read it will appear in your sent messages. This is a built in way to know if someone has read your message.

Don't feel bad, I was going :crazy: too with this one before we opened the forum up for public sign up.
Thanks for the explanation. I was a bit confused by this as well.

GeoAg

Post by GeoAg » November 22nd, 2010, 2:11 pm

treesap32 wrote:
Aglicious wrote:

Thanks,

Geo

Thanks for the explanation. I was a bit confused by this as well.
Yes. Thanks for the info.

"You guys have sacrificed in ways you've never sacrificed before. You've given more. You expect more...Tonight is our opportunity to write the story of who this family, who this program, who this team will be" -Coach Blake Anderson

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic