Bobby Wagner "THE UTAH STATE"

This forum is for Football related topics only. Other topics will be moved to the appropriate forum.
Quelch

Bobby Wagner "THE UTAH STATE"

Post by Quelch » September 15th, 2013, 7:56 pm

It was great as each player gives their own introduction. Since I hate Ohio State and Urban Meyer so much, I thought Wagner's introduction was fantastic.

Let's look at USU vs. Ohio State
Recent success vs. Dollars Spent (Players Bought) for OSU!

I don't have any figures but I'm sure they have blown a bundle of cash for their success.

Ohio State Should easily run the table. Yes as it stands right now OSU plays a few teams in the top 25. By the time they get to each opponent, they may not even have 1 top 25 team ahead of them. This week they have Florida A&M. Last Tuesday while I was watching "Inside College Football" on CBS Sports Network, the panel was talking about how Ohio State Fans, Coaches and Players are incensed about the poor #4 ranking after being the only Undefeated FBS Football Team last year.

Buckeye Fan, it's called cheating!!! That's why your team was not bowl eligible last year. Get it!!!!

"Murderers Row!!! every week." E. Gordon Gee, Your kidding right? Florida A&M, yes they are pretty tough.

columbusaggie
Has thanked: 0

Re: Bobby Wagner "THE UTAH STATE"

Post by columbusaggie » September 15th, 2013, 8:07 pm

Welcome to College Football!

liquidforce
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bobby Wagner "THE UTAH STATE"

Post by liquidforce » September 15th, 2013, 8:19 pm

I see Bobby shed the new face mask

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free