Matt Wells Piece

This forum is for Football related topics only. Other topics will be moved to the appropriate forum.
TrueBlueFan

Re: Matt Wells Piece

Post by TrueBlueFan » December 29th, 2013, 3:23 pm

Yes there are those that Andersen recruited, but lets not forget that Matt Wells was on the staff for 2 years under Andersen. He recruited too.

Go Grizzlies, Jazz, Real SL, Seahawks, USA! Go Aggies!

brownjeans
Flatulent

Post by brownjeans » December 29th, 2013, 4:27 pm

Our entire coaching staff is underpaid compared to our league. We seem to think we're a top program in the MWC but we pay like a top program in the Big Sky. Sure a lot of our coaches are young and unproven. But they proved a lot this year and some proved a lot in the years before this year. It's nice we're getting so much for so little, but the amount they are paid is embarrassing. In the company I used to work for we'd call pay like some of our coaches get paid "quitting money" because if they were any good they'd be quitting for a new job paying more really soon. We got to get our good coaches paid right or we'll lose them.

I think Matt's proven enough to be paid at least an average MWC head coaches salary. To get up to the average he'd need at least a 40% raise, that's how poorly he's currently paid.

Smokin Joe

Post by Smokin Joe » December 29th, 2013, 6:46 pm

I've never heard a public statement from Matt Wells promoting himself. His constant refrain is: you are only as good as your players and that your success is simply a direct reflection of your players. (paraphrasing). He always gives credit to players and staff first.

glendayle
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by glendayle » December 29th, 2013, 8:50 pm

brownjeans wrote:Our entire coaching staff is underpaid compared to our league. We seem to think we're a top program in the MWC but we pay like a top program in the Big Sky. Sure a lot of our coaches are young and unproven. But they proved a lot this year and some proved a lot in the years before this year. It's nice we're getting so much for so little, but the amount they are paid is embarrassing. In the company I used to work for we'd call pay like some of our coaches get paid "quitting money" because if they were any good they'd be quitting for a new job paying more really soon. We got to get our good coaches paid right or we'll lose them.

I think Matt's proven enough to be paid at least an average MWC head coaches salary. To get up to the average he'd need at least a 40% raise, that's how poorly he's currently paid.
It takes a little while for contracts to increase. I'm sure this is something Barnes is aware of and working on addressing. Having been a bottom dweller and any winning traditions that predate most of our births, our pay has been low. We haven't been getting experienced coaches or coaches with proven track records which is why they came to USU in the 1st place.

If we can continue to win, we should see pay increase for all of the staff over time. We will have to experience some growing pains where we lose assistants(and maybe even another head coach) as those things improve. If you look at most of the other MWC coaches, they have more coaching experience and success.

Barnes also has his work cut out for him in continuing to get booster donations and support to grow the program.

glendayle

Post by glendayle » December 29th, 2013, 8:53 pm

One other thing. Ticket prices are going to have to increase. Sort of a fine line since we don't sell out every game at current prices and also we are wanting a stadium upgrade. An average of $10 per ticket increase per game could generate an extra 1-1.5 million in revenue.

HeadHunter

Post by HeadHunter » December 29th, 2013, 9:48 pm

Yes our assistants need more pay, but according to eddy the assistants that Gary didn't want to take with him but Matt Wells thought enough about to keep are unhappy to be at USU? Do I have that right eddy? I can't imagine one of the new assistants being upset after one year, if so go cry to someone else

AggieHead

Post by AggieHead » December 29th, 2013, 9:50 pm

eddynero wrote:I found this in the comment section by a guy named Steve G. I do believe that Steve is on to something here. I am not saying I agree with him but I do know players and some coaches do feel this way!

Steve G.
posted 11 hours ago
Not so fast jerwilerson1. Maybe you and the author think he's special. However, his players and the rest of the coaching staff don't think so. They played this year for themselves, not for their coach. There is some really good talent left over from the Gary Anderson era. NFL talent. This upcoming draft (2014) and the following (2015), Utah State will be represented by multiple players being drafted. In 2015, it is very possible that Utah State will have two 1st round picks in the NFL draft. When was the last time that happened in Logan!?! Special coach? That statement should go to Gary Anderson, the guy that recruited and coached those players before he left.

Back to Coach Wells. Over the next month, you will see many of his assistants leave Logan. He won't get the same type of recruits that Gary Anderson did. The current players can't stand him because he is full of himself. He's always taking all the credit for the teams success in front of the team. It is a completely different feel around the locker room than it was with Gary Anderson. Give it time and the program will feel the effects of Coach Wells. Luckily, they are still feeling the effects of Gary Anderson.
I have zero respect for the opinion of someone that, if true, would air the dirty laundry of the team in a public place, such as this board, or the tribune. Take care of your dirty laundry privately, this kind of public posting does NOTHING to help the situation, and actually makes it worse. I'm not saying it isn't true, but this is about the worst possible way of handling the situation.

GeorgiaAggie

Post by GeorgiaAggie » December 29th, 2013, 10:28 pm

AggieHead wrote:
eddynero wrote:I found this in the comment section by a guy named Steve G. I do believe that Steve is on to something here. I am not saying I agree with him but I do know players and some coaches do feel this way!

Steve G.
posted 11 hours ago
Not so fast jerwilerson1. Maybe you and the author think he's special. However, his players and the rest of the coaching staff don't think so. They played this year for themselves, not for their coach. There is some really good talent left over from the Gary Anderson era. NFL talent. This upcoming draft (2014) and the following (2015), Utah State will be represented by multiple players being drafted. In 2015, it is very possible that Utah State will have two 1st round picks in the NFL draft. When was the last time that happened in Logan!?! Special coach? That statement should go to Gary Anderson, the guy that recruited and coached those players before he left.

Back to Coach Wells. Over the next month, you will see many of his assistants leave Logan. He won't get the same type of recruits that Gary Anderson did. The current players can't stand him because he is full of himself. He's always taking all the credit for the teams success in front of the team. It is a completely different feel around the locker room than it was with Gary Anderson. Give it time and the program will feel the effects of Coach Wells. Luckily, they are still feeling the effects of Gary Anderson.
I have zero respect for the opinion of someone that, if true, would air the dirty laundry of the team in a public place, such as this board, or the tribune. Take care of your dirty laundry privately, this kind of public posting does NOTHING to help the situation, and actually makes it worse. I'm not saying it isn't true, but this is about the worst possible way of handling the situation.
+1

LKGates

Post by LKGates » December 29th, 2013, 10:57 pm

glendayle wrote:
brownjeans wrote:Our entire coaching staff is underpaid compared to our league. We seem to think we're a top program in the MWC but we pay like a top program in the Big Sky. Sure a lot of our coaches are young and unproven. But they proved a lot this year and some proved a lot in the years before this year. It's nice we're getting so much for so little, but the amount they are paid is embarrassing. In the company I used to work for we'd call pay like some of our coaches get paid "quitting money" because if they were any good they'd be quitting for a new job paying more really soon. We got to get our good coaches paid right or we'll lose them.

It takes a little while for contracts to increase. I'm sure this is something Barnes is aware of and working on addressing. Having been a bottom dweller and any winning traditions that predate most of our births, our pay has been low. We haven't been getting experienced coaches or coaches with proven track records which is why they came to USU in the 1st place.

If we can continue to win, we should see pay increase for all of the staff over time. We will have to experience some growing pains where we lose assistants(and maybe even another head coach) as those things improve. If you look at most of the other MWC coaches, they have more coaching experience and success.

Barnes also has his work cut out for him in continuing to get booster donations and support to grow the program.
We talk about "we need to increase assistant coaches' salaries" as if there was a reservoir of money untouched, that we simply haven't been paying out. We can only spend what we have. It is a zero sum game. With the current income, if someone is going to be paid more, someone else is going to be paid less. So, what we're really talking about is increasing income. There are just a few defined income streams for the program:
TV money from the conference.
Student fees.
Ticket sales.
Bowl payout (usually negative).
Paid sponsorships.
Donor money.
Right now, we actually have a bit of a drain on the budget, because we are still paying our entrance fee to the conference. Once that is paid and we start getting the true benefit of the TV money, I can almost guarantee you that salaries will increase. Increasing ticket prices right now would be tricky, since as has been pointed out, we aren't selling out most of our games (although this year we averaged above 90% of capacity). Mostly, that leaves donor money. So, if you're not happy with what the assistants are getting paid, and you have a few extra sheckles, why not consider increasing your donation to the program? I have already committed on this board to increase my donations to both the BBSF and the MOF. Please join me.

Freelance adventurer and international man of mystery.

QuackAttackAggie
Pick'em Champ - '12, '22 Bowl; '15, '17 Weekly; '18 BB Predict the Score; '22 Kickoff

Post by QuackAttackAggie » December 29th, 2013, 11:29 pm

AggieHead wrote:

Steve G.
posted 11 hours ago

It worries me. I heard something similar a few weeks ago.

3rdGenAggie
Pick'em Champ - '16 Kickoff

Matt Wells Piece

Post by 3rdGenAggie » December 30th, 2013, 12:24 am

Last Spring I heard from a girl who tutors the players that Coach Wells hated the polynesian players. I didn't share it here because I thought it was stupid. He has sure recruited a lot of polynesian players if he hates them. To me, this is something similar. If Wells really is as bad as this guy fears, the program will tank and he'll be fired. Simple as that.

Edit: edited to clarify. She didn't know crap. Obviously. I didn't share it then because of that. I share it now to prove a point that people have opinions that don't mean anything.

If this KSL poster's opinion ends up right, then we'll all find out when the program tanks and MW is fired. I don't think he'll end up even close to right. MW is a great coach, IMO.
Last edited by 3rdGenAggie on December 30th, 2013, 12:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.

"I have no idea what I'm doing, but I know I'm doing it really, really well." -Andy Dwyer

kofdog

Post by kofdog » December 30th, 2013, 1:58 am

I don't like the rumors and speculation that this threat has brought on. True or not, I vote for deleting it for the betterment of the Program.

GeoAg

Post by GeoAg » December 30th, 2013, 2:44 am

Steve G.
posted 11 hours ago

I agree we have some assistants that need to be paid more, and maybe some that need to be paid a little less...

We have some coaches, Wells included, who still have a lot to prove in recruiting. Some guys (who I still think need a raise) completely whiffed last year, for example.

I expect some players to feel this way. I think it is very rare when none do. If it becomes a problem, we'll see it show up in a big drop in the number of visitors who actually commit. It will be tough to weed that out of the effect of going after higher rated recruits, however. The coaches feeling this way is a concern, but that is why I think some folks need to be shown more green.

For me, I just can't worry about this crap right now. I'll have to let Barnes and Wells figure it out. I will say that anyone feeling that Wells is taking the credit to the team's success isn't really listening and is hearing what they want to hear. I haven't gotten that vibe from him at all.

Regardless, we are on a better foundation for what comes good or bad, than we ever have been.

"You guys have sacrificed in ways you've never sacrificed before. You've given more. You expect more...Tonight is our opportunity to write the story of who this family, who this program, who this team will be" -Coach Blake Anderson

Empire of Dirt

Post by Empire of Dirt » December 30th, 2013, 10:05 am

I still think that Wells has a lot to prove. He has to learn from some mistakes this year and improve (I'm sure he will?) He has to have a good recruiting class (I think he will.) He has to retain/bounce some coaches (I do not know, I think that this was one of Andersen's biggest weaknesses.) And most importantly, he has to continue to win.

But, for me he had an unbelievable year. Looking at the season, I can think of only one game where he was just flat out "out-coached." That was his first one and he was going against a former national coach of the year. We have the right guy at the helm, and I think that he will only get better from here.

Are there some people who do not like his attitude? I'm sure there are. Are there people that work with me that don't like my attitude? I'm sure there are.

"If you are not an Aggie Fan you are a complete loser." -Kyle Gunther

galileo

Post by galileo » December 30th, 2013, 10:47 am

Every coach has some things that people don't like about them. I know that Gary was a different person behind closed doors. I see this post as something more about the change, there are always people who dislike change regardless of it is better or worse. Time will tell, but i was impressed with what wells did with Garretson and Houston, and i have yet to see the Wells who only cares about his own image, every time i hear that guy talk he is talking about the success of the team.

AggieHead

Post by AggieHead » December 30th, 2013, 10:52 am

3rdGenAggie wrote:Last Spring I heard from a girl who tutors the players that Coach Wells hated the polynesian players. I didn't share it here because I thought it was stupid. He has sure recruited a lot of polynesian players if he hates them. To me, this is something similar. If Wells really is as bad as this guy fears, the program will tank and he'll be fired. Simple as that.
Can you seriously not see how posting this kind of crap is damaging to the program? Why would you pass along the opinion of a team tutor that could be read/seen by potential recruits? Why would you want to plant in their minds that someone said MW is racist? Do you seriously think there could be any shred of truth to this? It's absolutely absurd.

Here's a non-rumor. Matt Wells has said MANY times that reciting Polynesian players to our program is a key to our success. My guess is that he was riding the case of some Polynesian players that were not cutting it in the classroom or on the field. Which, they believed, = hating them. Much more likely then being a closet racist.

hipsterdoofus21
Mr. Buttface

Post by hipsterdoofus21 » December 30th, 2013, 11:09 am

Matt is the most genuine coach I‘ve ever had discussions with. He doesn‘t blow smoke up your butt and sweet talk you. If some people struggle with his upfront approach then i don‘t want them a part of the team. He defends players, gives them credit, and celebrates their accomplishments. He gave all the credit to the defense for getting us to the CCG. His email to me reiterated the importance of getting his assistants paid so basically I‘m not sure where all this talk is coming from.

Thelonius

Post by Thelonius » December 30th, 2013, 11:15 am

Our last coach loved him some him and had plenty of people walking around him kissing his (I can't express myself without swearing) all day. They are very invested in discrediting everything we do now lest he not get credit. Our new coach is a one year into making any coin in his career. He is humble and family oriented but cares so much about everyone in his program that I know he is busting people up right now to get his assistants a raise. Matt is the coach at Utah State-and that is all he wants the program to be about. This whole argument is silly. The retained coaches pay was set by none other than Gary himself-he didn't fix it then when he had the chance, their current boss is trying.

JonnyCienPesos

Post by JonnyCienPesos » December 30th, 2013, 11:31 am

Thelonius wrote:Our last coach loved him some him and had plenty of people walking around him kissing his a** all day. They are very invested in discrediting everything we do now lest he not get credit. Our new coach is a one year into making any coin in his career. He is humble and family oriented but cares so much about everyone in his program that I know he is busting people up right now to get his assistants a raise. Matt is the coach at Utah State-and that is all he wants the program to be about. This whole argument is silly. The retained coaches pay was set by none other than Gary himself-he didn't fix it then when he had the chance, their current boss is trying.
This. A certain poster on this board has great insight and access. But he also has an agenda.

I'm actually really smart, probably smarter than you are so if you disagree with what I have stated in this post, you are likely wrong (and dumb).

AndroidAggie

Post by AndroidAggie » December 30th, 2013, 11:52 am

This thread is depressing.

Madmartigan

Post by Madmartigan » December 30th, 2013, 11:53 am

AndroidAggie wrote:This thread is depressing.
+1. It's swallowing all of my acquired Christmas cheer.

RigAggie

Post by RigAggie » December 30th, 2013, 11:56 am

If Wells is self absorbed, he sure doesn't show it. At least not in public. I know of several people who say he his genuine and humble. I love that he is driven and hard nosed. A lot of people might like the way Gary always saw sunshine, but I would rather have a guy around that I respected. Respect is earned in the trenches and by what you do and what you say. I love that Matt will get in a guy's grill and let him have it when he does something wrong, but will wrap an arm around him later and lift him up. Let's be honest about one thing, Gary was all for "Show". Something he learned along the way with Urban around. I see Matt Wells more in the line of Whittingham although Matt has a clue about offense.

brownjeans
Flatulent

Post by brownjeans » December 30th, 2013, 11:58 am

We are spending less on coaches this year than we were last year. If we could spend more last year then we should have the money to get these guys paid above embarrassing figures.

As for Wells proving things - he's proved that he deserves to stay, he's proved he is a good in-game coach, he's proved he can lead his coaches and team to adjust and win in the face of massive injury adversity. He's proved he can compete for a championship in the MWC and win a bowl game.

A coach who has proved this much deserves a contract adjustment so that he's paid an average MWC salary.

3rdGenAggie
Pick'em Champ - '16 Kickoff

Post by 3rdGenAggie » December 30th, 2013, 12:05 pm

AggieHead wrote:
3rdGenAggie wrote:Last Spring I heard from a girl who tutors the players that Coach Wells hated the polynesian players. I didn't share it here because I thought it was stupid. He has sure recruited a lot of polynesian players if he hates them. To me, this is something similar. If Wells really is as bad as this guy fears, the program will tank and he'll be fired. Simple as that.
Can you seriously not see how posting this kind of crap is damaging to the program? Why would you pass along the opinion of a team tutor that could be read/seen by potential recruits? Why would you want to plant in their minds that someone said MW is racist? Do you seriously think there could be any shred of truth to this? It's absolutely absurd.

Here's a non-rumor. Matt Wells has said MANY times that reciting Polynesian players to our program is a key to our success. My guess is that he was riding the case of some Polynesian players that were not cutting it in the classroom or on the field. Which, they believed, = hating them. Much more likely then being a closet racist.
You misunderstood. It was probably my fault. I didn't pass it along when I heard it because it was crap and I didn't believe it. I brought it up here to illustrate the point that people have opinions and they aren't worth anything more than an opinion.

It's blatantly obvious that she didn't have a clue what she was talking about as proven by how important Polynesian players are to our program. Like you said, MW has said as much a hundred times. My point was that it's just as likely that this guy who posted on the KSL article knows as much as she did about things, i.e. little to nothing.

Sent from my teléfono

"I have no idea what I'm doing, but I know I'm doing it really, really well." -Andy Dwyer

GeoAg

Post by GeoAg » December 30th, 2013, 12:13 pm

brownjeans wrote:We are spending less on coaches this year than we were last year. If we could spend more last year then we should have the money to get these guys paid above embarrassing figures.

As for Wells proving things - he's proved that he deserves to stay, he's proved he is a good in-game coach, he's proved he can lead his coaches and team to adjust and win in the face of massive injury adversity. He's proved he can compete for a championship in the MWC and win a bowl game.

A coach who has proved this much deserves a contract adjustment so that he's paid an average MWC salary.
Is that really true? I'm not sure. Do you have some info?

Regardless, we do need to pay coaches more.

"You guys have sacrificed in ways you've never sacrificed before. You've given more. You expect more...Tonight is our opportunity to write the story of who this family, who this program, who this team will be" -Coach Blake Anderson

AndroidAggie

Post by AndroidAggie » December 30th, 2013, 1:31 pm

FYI,

Wells wrote me a personal note and had it delivered to where I work saying thanks for the blue laser pointer. When aceofspadeskb and I went to deliver it, we were wearing work swag with the logo embroidered on. Wells knows the place because a the football team has 2 spots for summer jobs to work there and evidently they (the football players) all like it and ask to work there, or so he said.

So Wells took the time to write the note and remembered from our 20 minute conversation where I work, remembered my full name, looked up the address of where I worked, and mailed it off. Wells seems like a stand up guy to me.

GeoAg

Post by GeoAg » December 30th, 2013, 1:39 pm

Thelonius wrote:Our last coach loved him some him and had plenty of people walking around him kissing his a** all day. They are very invested in discrediting everything we do now lest he not get credit. Our new coach is a one year into making any coin in his career. He is humble and family oriented but cares so much about everyone in his program that I know he is busting people up right now to get his assistants a raise. Matt is the coach at Utah State-and that is all he wants the program to be about. This whole argument is silly. The retained coaches pay was set by none other than Gary himself-he didn't fix it then when he had the chance, their current boss is trying.
This is a great point.

BLUERUFiO

Post by BLUERUFiO » December 30th, 2013, 1:41 pm

Wow. This thread has been interesting. I echo the sentiment that I have never once felt like Matt Wells is self-absorbed or taking all the credit. From what I heave heard and read, he is all class and very gracious and deflects any praise to go to the players. He tweets his support of all things Aggies and even went to the seahawks game and tweeted out pictures of support for Turbin and Wagner.

I also agree that a lot of blow back comes from one regime leaving and one coming. I think Matt has done an excellent job, but has some areas to improve. In the end, I hope he stays with us and I like A LOT of what he has done. In the coming years, we will get to see what he really is made of. I think and hope it's some awesome stuff. #FinishTheDrill

GO AGGIES! GO AGGIES! HEY! HEY! HEY!

tetonaggie

Post by tetonaggie » December 30th, 2013, 2:11 pm

GeoAg wrote:
This is a great point.
Yes, but GA's consistent mantra was that he needed the ability to pay his assistants more (I don't have the time to look up references but anybody that followed this team last year knows it's true). I realize that this is based on what he has said in public and will listen to an argument that it was all part of his act and charm but I believe he would have paid them more had he had the ability and means to do so, which puts the responsibility above him or just the state of the program as a whole and the sheer inability to do so.

treesap32

Post by treesap32 » December 30th, 2013, 3:32 pm

brownjeans wrote:We are spending less on coaches this year than we were last year. If we could spend more last year then we should have the money to get these guys paid above embarrassing figures.

He's also proven that he is the Mountain West Conference Coach of The Year in his first year coaching at the D1 head coach level.

That should pretty much tell you what you need to know right there.

treesap32

Post by treesap32 » December 30th, 2013, 3:46 pm

This garbage about Matt Wells being "all about him" is ridiculous. I have more respect for Matt Wells than any other college coach we've had in this program. He's never done anything that would have led me to believe that he was trying to take credit away from the players or anyone else for that matter. In fact, he's overly humble. How many times have you heard him say that our current quarterbacks are head and shoulders better than he ever was as a quarterback? I've never heard him take any credit for anything he did as a player. He's the same way about the team. He's adopted the phrase "Players make plays, players win games", and has said similar comments in pretty much EVERY SINGLE INTERVIEW I've heard him in this year.

He reaches out to former players on twitter and elsewhere. He reaches out to the community. He finds ways to involve those less fortunate (or injured / ill kids etc.) and bring them to practice encouraging the players to participate in service. He responds personally to emails in a very timely manner. Everything he does bleeds Aggie blue. He's an Aggie, and loves the University, team and program.

But what makes me respect Matt Wells more than any other coach?

This: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=28986

I don't know of many coaches, let alone people who would take the time out of their day to send a get well soon card to a player on an opposing team that got injured in the game.

These are the types of actions that earn or lose my respect for our coaches. Gary earned my respect for genuinely caring about the players. I'll never forget the picture of him in the cool down pool with some of the players after practice like he was one of the guys. With Brent Guy, what will always be stuck with me is him throwing his backup quarterback under the bus by bringing practice footage to the coaches luncheon to prove to everyone how bad he is. From that point on I was through with him.

letsbehonest

Post by letsbehonest » December 30th, 2013, 3:56 pm

Both Matt wells and Gary Andersen are/were great for Utah state. The thing they sold/sell is usu the school and program they both understand they are just a piece to the puzzle that is trying to be built. It shouldn't be about who liked who better as a coach and person it should be about usu.

QuackAttackAggie
Pick'em Champ - '12, '22 Bowl; '15, '17 Weekly; '18 BB Predict the Score; '22 Kickoff

Post by QuackAttackAggie » December 30th, 2013, 3:56 pm

treesap32 wrote:This garbage about Matt Wells being "all about him" is ridiculous. I have more respect for Matt Wells than any other college coach we've had in this program. He's never done anything that would have led me to believe that he was trying to take credit away from the players or anyone else for that matter. In fact, he's overly humble. How many times have you heard him say that our current quarterbacks are head and shoulders better than he ever was as a quarterback? I've never heard him take any credit for anything he did as a player. He's the same way about the team. He's adopted the phrase "Players make plays, players win games", and has said similar comments in pretty much EVERY SINGLE INTERVIEW I've heard him in this year.

He reaches out to former players on twitter and elsewhere. He reaches out to the community. He finds ways to involve those less fortunate (or injured / ill kids etc.) and bring them to practice encouraging the players to participate in service. He responds personally to emails in a very timely manner. Everything he does bleeds Aggie blue. He's an Aggie, and loves the University, team and program.

But what makes me respect Matt Wells more than any other coach?

This: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=28986

I don't know of many coaches, let alone people who would take the time out of their day to send a get well soon card to a player on an opposing team that got injured in the game.

These are the types of actions that earn or lose my respect for our coaches. Gary earned my respect for genuinely caring about the players. I'll never forget the picture of him in the cool down pool with some of the players after practice like he was one of the guys. With Brent Guy, what will always be stuck with me is him throwing his backup quarterback under the bus by bringing practice footage to the coaches luncheon to prove to everyone how bad he is. From that point on I was through with him.
this has indeed been ruled "classy" by the media. Still waiting for official approval by the ROC.
http://ftw.usatoday.com/2013/11/further ... e-country/

treesap32

Post by treesap32 » December 30th, 2013, 4:11 pm

Those types of simple actions can do a lot for the perceptions of a coach. Stuff like that can spread like wildfire now-a-days with twitter and social media.

Quack, please explain your avatar. I've stared at it for the last several months and now I need to know what it all means.

QuackAttackAggie

Post by QuackAttackAggie » December 30th, 2013, 4:12 pm

treesap32 wrote:Those types of simple actions can do a lot for the perceptions of a coach. Stuff like that can spread like wildfire now-a-days with twitter and social media.

Quack, please explain your avatar. I've stared at it for the last several months and now I need to know what it all means.

Locked Previous topicNext topic