fans of 12th best SEC team brag about losing to the rest

This forum is for Football related topics only. Other topics will be moved to the appropriate forum.
mcaggie1

Re: Vols Fans

Post by mcaggie1 » April 8th, 2014, 6:05 pm

OrangeRoughy wrote:This post is exclusively for Vols fans. I'm what you may call a lurker. I rarely post to any boards including the various Vols boards I've been a member of for years. Naturally, I visit the boards of opponents. Almost always, I don't register because I'm just visiting. But I registered here today because of what for me is some disturbing behavior.

I lurked a Volnation thread that I must classify as shameful. Partly because of our fans as well as the conduct of one USU fan in particular. It is very painful to see any Vols fans here behaving very much the same way that ag4fr did on the Volnation board. I don't care what USU fans say here. That's not due to disrespect. As a Vols fan, I just don't care what fans of any board post on their own board. This one is called the USUFANS after all as opposed to VOLSFANS. To see some of you come on here and act just as classless as ag4fr did at Volnation is just shameful. As a matter of fact, I stopped reading the Volnation thread with his posts last week. Not so much because of him alone. It had become little more than a spitting contest and not worth reading anymore. Hopefully, and if history holds true, USU fans will be treated very respectfully when they come to Knoxville and into Neyland Stadium. But for gosh sakes, stop being jerks here and any future boards of opposing fans. All it does is make Tennessee fans look dumber than any dumb post by any opposing fan. We're supposed to be Tennessee fans, not Alabama fans. Which is supposed to imply we have class. But you'd never know it given some of the stuff you're posting here. it's all well and good to be proud, yea, even haughty on Volnation. But again, this board isn't Volnation. Look at the top of the page. It says USUFANS. try to get that through your heads and behave accordingly.

If instead, you elect to berate me, go ahead. I probably won't see it because I will cease to read this thread. Just as I ceased to continue reading the one on Volnation that became a spitting contest. But know that if you opt to berate, you'll just officiating every stereotype and negative presumption people have about Tennesseans in general, and Vols fans particularly. Your call.

Apologies to the moderators for coming on your site and presuming to lecture/preach. But it was just painful to watch this behavior after seeing one of your fans do it on Volnation. I thought we were better but it seems like some are vying to be worse.

Takes all kinds I guess. Every school has their stupid fans. The majority of us Aggie fans are pretty level headed. I for one have been to the South for several football games, and can verify that southern hospitality is still a real commodity. I can't get to the game with UT but promise any Aggie fans that do...they are in for a treat. You will be treated well.

Smokin Joe

Re: NatureBoy gets trolled, refuses to concede USU>UT(enness

Post by Smokin Joe » April 8th, 2014, 6:10 pm

hickaggie wrote:
treesap32 wrote:
JonnyCienPesos wrote:I will never understand this argument that; we are better because we lose to good teams. As though, USU couldn't lose to every team in the SEC. Hell, me and my daughters could lose to SEC teams. I'm not sure I see the value in losing to SEC teams.
LOL. Post of the thread. :notworthy:

Wow. I took a glance at the thread on their site that got this going. Dumb & Dumber. This was the best quote.

T is bigger, faster and stronger and VFL34 would run for 150 yards now on that defense. Hurd and Lane will run for 200 combined and a lot of USU players are going to get a "welcome to the SEC" big boy style! Good luck to your defense when they are trying to tackle laying on the backside or 20 yards down the field!

And they don't even have Capri Bibbs. Look, Nature Boy, we only get rolled by good SEC teams. Like when Auburn kicked the crap out of us. A & M for that matter too but they were only in the lowly Little 12 at the time. With UT''s inexperience on O and the lack of team speed on D 35-7 seems about right.

I think our D has some fun in this game. I mean the Vigil Brothers, Fackrell & Co. against pre-season Freshman All-American wannabees and an otherwise bad team. Train wreck waiting to happen for the Volunteers.

Before the Auburn game, one of Auburn's blue-chip linemen said (and I quote) "We're gonna show Utah State a whole new level of physicality." When the dust cleared, we'd run for 227 yards and they'd gained 78...and they fielded two top five recruiting classes against us.

Food for thought.

BamaAggie

Post by BamaAggie » April 8th, 2014, 7:11 pm

To me, you're both arguing history. The last 2-3 years is a better indication of what COULD happen in this game, but beating your chest over wins against LaTech and N. Illinois isn't too smart IMO. If you don't like the SEC, fine but what is USU all-time against them? 1-something?? And that was against Kentucky. They've won 8 out of 9 nat'l championships. Just saying neither team really has a leg to stand on here.

QuackAttackAggie
Pick'em Champ - '12, '22 Bowl; '15, '17 Weekly; '18 BB Predict the Score; '22 Kickoff

NatureBoy gets trolled, refuses to concede USU>UT(ennessee)

Post by QuackAttackAggie » April 8th, 2014, 7:16 pm

OrangeRoughy wrote:This post is exclusively for Vols fans. I'm what you may call a lurker. I rarely post to any boards including the various Vols boards I've been a member of for years. Naturally, I visit the boards of opponents. Almost always, I don't register because I'm just visiting. But I registered here today because of what for me is some disturbing behavior.

I lurked a Volnation thread that I must classify as shameful. Partly because of our fans as well as the conduct of one USU fan in particular. It is very painful to see any Vols fans here behaving very much the same way that ag4fr did on the Volnation board. I don't care what USU fans say here. That's not due to disrespect. As a Vols fan, I just don't care what fans of any board post on their own board. This one is called the USUFANS after all as opposed to VOLSFANS. To see some of you come on here and act just as classless as ag4fr did at Volnation is just shameful. As a matter of fact, I stopped reading the Volnation thread with his posts last week. Not so much because of him alone. It had become little more than a spitting contest and not worth reading anymore. Hopefully, and if history holds true, USU fans will be treated very respectfully when they come to Knoxville and into Neyland Stadium. But for gosh sakes, stop being jerks here and any future boards of opposing fans. All it does is make Tennessee fans look dumber than any dumb post by any opposing fan. We're supposed to be Tennessee fans, not Alabama fans. Which is supposed to imply we have class. But you'd never know it given some of the stuff you're posting here. it's all well and good to be proud, yea, even haughty on Volnation. But again, this board isn't Volnation. Look at the top of the page. It says USUFANS. try to get that through your heads and behave accordingly.

If instead, you elect to berate me, go ahead. I probably won't see it because I will cease to read this thread. Just as I ceased to continue reading the one on Volnation that became a spitting contest. But know that if you opt to berate, you'll just officiating every stereotype and negative presumption people have about Tennesseans in general, and Vols fans particularly. Your call.

Apologies to the moderators for coming on your site and presuming to lecture/preach. But it was just painful to watch this behavior after seeing one of your fans do it on Volnation. I thought we were better but it seems like some are vying to be worse.
I'm sure it got buried in this thread somewhere, but most of what I said was not serious. It was more a comment on the volnation fans. I don't think having 24 OL starts vs 8 is going to make a difference in the game.

Sent from my iPad

cdaAg

Post by cdaAg » April 8th, 2014, 9:35 pm

I am embarrassed and ashamed with the Aggie fans in this thread. 5 pages worth and nobody has yet posted this:

[youtube][/youtube]

Know your competition, guys!

WAaggieFan

Post by WAaggieFan » April 8th, 2014, 10:16 pm

I think the competition is a kitty. His name is Aloysius. I stroke him.

miggy4vols
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Why USU is better than the Trollunteers

Post by miggy4vols » April 9th, 2014, 5:58 am

Dwigt wrote:
miggy4vols wrote:You all realize that VolNation comprises less than 1% of our fans, right?

I have no doubt that the Aggie fans that make the trip here will have a great time. Knoxville is a great city, and I think you'll come to find we have some great fans. The only thing that sucks about late August/early September is the humidity.
Can you suggest a better fan board to visit?
Not for free. There is always the rivals board, but you have to be a paid member to access it.

That being said, as the game draws closer, a lot more crazies from both sides will come out, but I fully expect some real football chatter to happen besides trash talking from both fan bases. To be honest, I don't know what to expect from such a young UT team. I think we will definitely be a better team, at least offensively, than we were last year. The past 5 or 6 years have been brutal. I'm just hoping Butch Jones has us back on the path to winning championships. As we get through with spring and move into summer, hopefully we can learn more about this UT team that we share with you all.

TheAKAggie
DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING I SAY

Post by TheAKAggie » April 9th, 2014, 9:34 am

Welcome back Sick of the BS, you sage advice and business acumen is always welcome!

Hail Aggies!

NatureBoy
Troll

Re: Why USU is better than Tennessee

Post by NatureBoy » April 9th, 2014, 9:38 am

ag4fr wrote:
NatureBoy wrote:
QuackAttackAggie wrote:wins in last 4 years with top 15 recruiting class each year
UT: 21

wins in last 4 years with top 115 recruiting class each year
usu: 31

against who....Air Force and Hawaii? congrats on those W's

weak argument.
you were playing trash teams. we were playing good teams.why do you not understand that?
In order for that argument to hold water, you have to win games against those good teams.

Your one good win in 3 years against South Carolina is a blind squirrel finding a nut. It happens.

They played badly. UT played well. You followed up by getting trucked by an average of 44-12 during the following 3 consecutive games. It is hard to call the South Carolina game much of a trend.

now where did Utah States biggest wins come against?
Last edited by NatureBoy on April 9th, 2014, 9:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

QuackAttackAggie
Pick'em Champ - '12, '22 Bowl; '15, '17 Weekly; '18 BB Predict the Score; '22 Kickoff

Post by QuackAttackAggie » April 9th, 2014, 9:39 am

NatureBoy wrote:
ag4fr wrote:
NatureBoy wrote:
QuackAttackAggie wrote:wins in last 4 years with top 15 recruiting class each year

weak argument.
you were playing trash teams. we were playing good teams.why do you not understand that?
In order for that argument to hold water, you have to win games against those good teams.

Your one good win in 3 years against South Carolina is a blind squirrel finding a nut. It happens.

They played badly. UT played well. You followed up by getting trucked by an average of 44-12 during the following 3 consecutive games. It is hard to call the South Carolina game much of a trend.

now who was Utah States biggest wins against?
Well if we win in Knoxville, you can be sure our biggest win won't be against a 5 win Tennessee team.

Sent from my iPhone

NatureBoy
Troll

Post by NatureBoy » April 9th, 2014, 9:41 am

QuackAttackAggie wrote:
NatureBoy wrote:
ag4fr wrote:
NatureBoy wrote:

weak argument.

now who was Utah States biggest wins against?
Well if we win in Knoxville, you can be sure our biggest win won't be against a 5 win Tennessee team.

Sent from my iPhone

i just dont understand why you guys think your so good when its so clear you havent played anyone either. you beat teams that just about everybody in the country would beat. so tell me, why are you so good?

NatureBoy
Troll

Post by NatureBoy » April 9th, 2014, 9:42 am

JonnyCienPesos wrote:I will never understand this argument that; we are better because we lose to good teams. As though, USU couldn't lose to every team in the SEC. Hell, me and my daughters could lose to SEC teams. I'm not sure I see the value in losing to SEC teams.

and i dont understand beating your chest about your success when the teams you beat are trash

NatureBoy
Troll

Post by NatureBoy » April 9th, 2014, 9:44 am

Smokin Joe wrote:
hickaggie wrote:
treesap32 wrote:
LOL. Post of the thread. :notworthy:

Wow. I took a glance at the thread on their site that got this going. Dumb & Dumber. This was the best quote.

T is bigger, faster and stronger and VFL34 would run for 150 yards now on that defense. Hurd and Lane will run for 200 combined and a lot of USU players are going to get a "welcome to the SEC" big boy style! Good luck to your defense when they are trying to tackle laying on the backside or 20 yards down the field!

And they don't even have Capri Bibbs. Look, Nature Boy, we only get rolled by good SEC teams. Like when Auburn kicked the crap out of us. A & M for that matter too but they were only in the lowly Little 12 at the time. With UT''s inexperience on O and the lack of team speed on D 35-7 seems about right.

I think our D has some fun in this game. I mean the Vigil Brothers, Fackrell & Co. against pre-season Freshman All-American wannabees and an otherwise bad team. Train wreck waiting to happen for the Volunteers.

Before the Auburn game, one of Auburn's blue-chip linemen said (and I quote) "We're gonna show Utah State a whole new level of physicality." When the dust cleared, we'd run for 227 yards and they'd gained 78...and they fielded two top five recruiting classes against us.

Food for thought.

they played bad, you played really well yet you still lost.

JonnyCienPesos

Post by JonnyCienPesos » April 9th, 2014, 9:45 am

NatureBoy wrote:

and i dont understand beating your chest about your success when the teams you beat are trash
Ok, go ahead and tell us about UT's record against ranked teams over the past 3 years.

I'm actually really smart, probably smarter than you are so if you disagree with what I have stated in this post, you are likely wrong (and dumb).

NatureBoy
Troll

Re: Why USU is better than Tennessee

Post by NatureBoy » April 9th, 2014, 9:46 am

hickaggie wrote:
NatureBoy wrote:
MetsJetsAggies wrote:Tennessee sucks, did you watch them play last season?

Until their all-world FRESHMAN prove it on the field, they suck. Sorry.
the all world freshman see Utah State talent everyday in practice. you wont be "shocking" anyone with your awesome mountain west talent that beats up on Wyoming.

Ole Miss did fine with alot of freshman. We brought in the same kind of talent. Its about talent. Tenn has more

Theres still some older guys who will prob be or already have been ALL-SEC players. you guys wont bring more than 300 fans to the game and your boys wont be able to hear a thing on Opening Weekend.

Dan Gray is is your all world corner and he got pulled against Troy. Kid is fast with horrible technique and football IQ. If we suck so bad why was he on his way to be a career special teamer?

See Nature Boy, our coaches teach technique in Logan which is why we have our third NFL corner set to be drafted in the last four years. And where do you get the idea that Danny Gray is our best corner. Oh, yeah because he transferred from Tennessee, he must be.

those guys arent on your team now.

NatureBoy
Troll

Post by NatureBoy » April 9th, 2014, 9:46 am

JonnyCienPesos wrote:
NatureBoy wrote:

Ok, go ahead and tell us about UT's record against ranked teams over the past 3 years.

tell me more about beating Hawaii

QuackAttackAggie

Post by QuackAttackAggie » April 9th, 2014, 9:48 am

NatureBoy wrote:
hickaggie wrote:
NatureBoy wrote:

the all world freshman see Utah State talent everyday in practice. you wont be "shocking" anyone with your awesome mountain west talent that beats up on Wyoming.

Ole Miss did fine with alot of freshman. We brought in the same kind of talent. Its about talent. Tenn has more

Theres still some older guys who will prob be or already have been ALL-SEC players. you guys wont bring more than 300 fans to the game and your boys wont be able to hear a thing on Opening Weekend.

Dan Gray is is your all world corner and he got pulled against Troy. Kid is fast with horrible technique and football IQ. If we suck so bad why was he on his way to be a career special teamer?

See Nature Boy, our coaches teach technique in Logan which is why we have our third NFL corner set to be drafted in the last four years. And where do you get the idea that Danny Gray is our best corner. Oh, yeah because he transferred from Tennessee, he must be.

Neither are the guys that won a national championship for you, but you keep mentioning how good you used to be. You know who isn't on your team? Any player who has played in a bowl game.

Sent from my iPhone

Roy McAvoy

Post by Roy McAvoy » April 9th, 2014, 9:49 am

Natureboy, I'll tell you why people here think so highly of usu and why usu will actually have a solid chance of winning at Tennessee. Sure on paper Tennessee has much better athletes and bigger recruits. USU may have slow big guys and fast little guys. Think what you want about usu. What you don't know though and can't be measured is the work these kids are putting in and heart.

USU has football has established a culture of kids giving everything you have to the program, and working their butts off. These kids practice so hard, put in so much effort in and outside of practice, and also live in the weight room. They get bigger, faster, stronger and have improved as football players. They believe in themselves and in the program.

These reasons have helped usu rise above teams in similar circumstances to usu and beat them. It also gives them a chance against better teams. Once you throw a good quarterback into the mix as well it really helps. USU may very well lose to Tennessee and just be outmatched. But the amount of work these kids have put in and heart they have, don't think they're actually going into Tennessee afraid and intimidated. It won't happen. They believe in themselves.

NatureBoy
Troll

Post by NatureBoy » April 9th, 2014, 9:51 am

QuackAttackAggie wrote:
NatureBoy wrote:
hickaggie wrote:
NatureBoy wrote:

Neither are the guys that won a national championship for you, but you keep mentioning how good you used to be. You know who isn't on your team? Any player who has played in a bowl game.

Sent from my iPhone

exactly. so tell me why youre so good? i havent said anything about what "used to be" though. i just said you guys keep talking about our team but then i do a little digging and see you have lost as much or more than we have. then i see the teams you played and i would like for you to tell me why that makes you think you are so talented. you keep talking about AU game in 2011. its not the same team so why does it matter?

QuackAttackAggie

Post by QuackAttackAggie » April 9th, 2014, 9:54 am

NatureBoy wrote:
QuackAttackAggie wrote:
NatureBoy wrote:
hickaggie wrote:
NatureBoy wrote:

Sent from my iPhone

exactly. so tell me why youre so good? i havent said anything about what "used to be" though. i just said you guys keep talking about our team but then do a little digging and see you have lost as much or more than we have. then i see the teams you played and i would like for you to tell me why that makes you think you are so talented. you keep talking about AU game in 2011. its not the same team so why does it matter?
You're right. It isn't the same team. The true freshman QB in his first game is now a senior that has more touchdowns vs 5 BCS teams than your QB has vs 10. The undersized offensive line is now bigger. The linebackers now have two or three nfl players instead of just one. The receivers now comfortably go 6 deep instead of 2 or 3. And were playing a team worse than that auburn team to boot.

Sent from my iPhone

NatureBoy
Troll

Post by NatureBoy » April 9th, 2014, 9:54 am

swishh_15 wrote:Natureboy, I'll tell you why people here think so highly of usu and why usu will actually have a solid chance of winning at Tennessee. Sure on paper Tennessee has much better athletes and bigger recruits. USU may have slow big guys and fast little guys. Think what you want about usu. What you don't know though and can't be measured is the work these kids are putting in and heart.

USU has football has established a culture of kids giving everything you have to the program, and working their butts off. These kids practice so hard, put in so much effort in and outside of practice, and also live in the weight room. They get bigger, faster, stronger and have improved as football players. They believe in themselves and in the program.

These reasons have helped usu rise above teams in similar circumstances to usu and beat them. It also gives them a chance against better teams. Once you throw a good quarterback into the mix as well it really helps. USU may very well lose to Tennessee and just be outmatched. But the amount of work these kids have put in and heart they have, don't think they're actually going into Tennessee afraid and intimidated. It won't happen. They believe in themselves.

so do our kids. both teams are working hard right now. i dont think they are afraid and shouldnt be. But i do think our guys are sick and tired of the last few years and they arent taking anyone lightly. hell, they cant afford to. its going to be a hornets nest walking into that stadium on labor day weekend. its going to be tough for USU to win that game. Butch Jones teams have gotten better every yr wherever hes been. i dont see that changing.

NatureBoy
Troll

Post by NatureBoy » April 9th, 2014, 9:58 am

QuackAttackAggie wrote:
NatureBoy wrote:
QuackAttackAggie wrote:
NatureBoy wrote:
hickaggie wrote:
NatureBoy wrote:

Sent from my iPhone

exactly. so tell me why youre so good? i havent said anything about what "used to be" though. i just said you guys keep talking about our team but then do a little digging and see you have lost as much or more than we have. then i see the teams you played and i would like for you to tell me why that makes you think you are so talented. you keep talking about AU game in 2011. its not the same team so why does it matter?
You're right. It isn't the same team. The true freshman QB in his first game is now a senior that has more touchdowns vs 5 BCS teams than your QB has vs 10. The undersized offensive line is now bigger. The linebackers now have two or three nfl players instead of just one. The receivers now comfortably go 6 deep instead of 2 or 3. And were playing a team worse than that auburn team to boot.

Sent from my iPhone
except its very possible UT is a 7 or 8 win team just like that AU team. We have two NFL linebackers. A future first round WR (maybe 2) and atleast three future NFL Wrs total. Marlin Lane will get a chance in the league as well at RB. Jalen Hurd is a an elite talent. Cameron Sutton will be a top CB pick in two years so to act like we have no talent just because we have been down is foolish. Those past years wont matter for USU or UT. Both teams are different.

You forgot to mention that QB is coming off a blown out leg and you really dont know what you will be getting. to believe there wont be serious growing pains transitioning back into games is unrealistic.

QuackAttackAggie

Re: Natureboy returns for more, doesnt even say please/thank

Post by QuackAttackAggie » April 9th, 2014, 10:04 am

NatureBoy wrote:
QuackAttackAggie wrote:
NatureBoy wrote:
QuackAttackAggie wrote:
NatureBoy wrote:
hickaggie wrote:
NatureBoy wrote:

Sent from my iPhone

Sent from my iPhone
except its very possible UT is a 7 or 8 win team just like that AU team. We have two NFL linebackers. A future first round WR (maybe 2) and atleast three future NFL Wrs total. Marlin Lane will get a chance in the league as well at RB. Jalen Hurd is a an elite talent. Cameron Sutton will be a top CB pick in two years so to act like we have no talent just because we have been down is foolish. Those past years wont matter for USU or UT. Both teams are different.

You forgot to mention that QB is coming off a blown out leg and you really dont know what you will be getting.

Yes, I'm sure his talent will completely disappear because of his injury. You go on and keep hoping on that. Doctors say it takes six months to get back to normal, or nine months if it's bad. It's been six since his surgery now. With five months left until the game, I'm sure he's going to be fine.

Sent from my iPad

NatureBoy
Troll

Post by NatureBoy » April 9th, 2014, 10:07 am

QuackAttackAggie wrote:
NatureBoy wrote:
QuackAttackAggie wrote:
NatureBoy wrote:
QuackAttackAggie wrote:
NatureBoy wrote:
hickaggie wrote:
NatureBoy wrote:

Sent from my iPhone

Sent from my iPhone

You forgot to mention that QB is coming off a blown out leg and you really dont know what you will be getting.

Yes, I'm sure his talent will completely disappear because of his injury. You go on and keep hoping on that. Doctors say it takes six months to get back to normal, or nine months if it's bad. It's been six since his surgery now. With five months left until the game, I'm sure he's going to be fine.

Sent from my iPad

and then you come back the first game back and its a totally different animal. thats just reality man. theres a mental aspect to blowing out a knee thats totally seperate from the physical recovery. some guys come back in 6-9 and some take 12 month or longer. of course he looks good throwing passes in shorts and t shirt but its going to a transition coming back to full contact full speed football. i didnt say his talent would disappear. i said it will be a transition. i saw RG3 last yr. be realistic.

brownjeans
Flatulent

Re: Why USU is better than the Trollunteers

Post by brownjeans » April 9th, 2014, 10:09 am

brownjeans wrote:Teams who suck do the following:
Brag about their recruits
Brag about how good they used to be
Brag about how good they will be
Brag about how good the teams are they lost to
Brag about the one day the sun shone upon their dog's a**

Teams that are good, win.
Natureboy, I hate to quote myself, but you realize all your posts are basically the above right? I mean, how pathetic is it that Tennessee fans have been reduced to these arguments? It's a sad time to be a Vol, man.

Tennessee may beat USU, but it's not a lock for dozens of reasons.

QuackAttackAggie

Post by QuackAttackAggie » April 9th, 2014, 10:11 am

NatureBoy wrote:
QuackAttackAggie wrote:
NatureBoy wrote:
QuackAttackAggie wrote:
NatureBoy wrote:
QuackAttackAggie wrote:
NatureBoy wrote:
hickaggie wrote:
NatureBoy wrote:

Sent from my iPhone

Sent from my iPhone

Sent from my iPad

and then you come back the first game back and its a totally different animal. thats just reality man. theres a mental aspect to blowing out a knee thats totally seperate from the physical recovery. some guys come back in 6-9 and some take 12 month or longer. of course he looks good throwing passes in shorts and t shirt but its going to a transition coming back to full contact full speed football. i didnt say his talent would disappear. i said it will be a transition. i saw RG3 last yr. be realistic.
Funny you mention RG3. He tore his ACL in college. Came back and had a great season, setting up a heisman trophy the next year. But it really isn't fair to compare RG3's second ACL tear in 2-3 years to chuckie, is it?

Sent from my iPad

JonnyCienPesos

Post by JonnyCienPesos » April 9th, 2014, 10:15 am

There is some great irony in Nature Boy telling USU fans to "be realistic."

I'm actually really smart, probably smarter than you are so if you disagree with what I have stated in this post, you are likely wrong (and dumb).

NatureBoy
Troll

Post by NatureBoy » April 9th, 2014, 10:16 am

ag4fr wrote:Please do tell the 8 games UT is going to win and why. I'm dying for these insights.

Frankly, I'm not seeing it. Neither are the guys that get paid to write about college football.

There is some talent on the UT team. I think you might be a little surprised at how much talent the Utah State squad will bring to the game at Neyland.

If you guys want to look past Utah State, that is fine with me. I can tell you that our team is extremely focused on UT every single day in practice.
the guys who get paid also have UT as preseason #32 and USU at #54

go look at Scout

NatureBoy
Troll

Post by NatureBoy » April 9th, 2014, 10:17 am

ag4fr wrote:Please do tell the 8 games UT is going to win and why. I'm dying for these insights.

Frankly, I'm not seeing it. Neither are the guys that get paid to write about college football.

There is some talent on the UT team. I think you might be a little surprised at how much talent the Utah State squad will bring to the game at Neyland.

If you guys want to look past Utah State, that is fine with me. I can tell you that our team is extremely focused on UT every single day in practice.

i said 7 or 8. 7 is attainable with a CHANCE at 8 in a bowl. you gotta listen.

same to ya

if you want to underestimate UT then go right ahead.

QuackAttackAggie

Post by QuackAttackAggie » April 9th, 2014, 10:17 am

Another difference in RG3 injury. Besides being his second tear in a few years, he tore his in January, giving him 7-8 months to heal. Far different than chuckie having 10-11.

Sent from my iPad

NatureBoy
Troll

Post by NatureBoy » April 9th, 2014, 10:19 am

QuackAttackAggie wrote:
NatureBoy wrote:
QuackAttackAggie wrote:
NatureBoy wrote:
QuackAttackAggie wrote:
NatureBoy wrote:
QuackAttackAggie wrote:
NatureBoy wrote:
hickaggie wrote:
NatureBoy wrote:[quote="MetsJetsAggies"]Tennessee sucks, did you watch them play last season?

Sent from my iPhone

Sent from my iPhone

Sent from my iPad

Funny you mention RG3. He tore his ACL in college. Came back and had a great season, setting up a heisman trophy the next year. But it really isn't fair to compare RG3's second ACL tear in 2-3 years to chuckie, is it?

Sent from my iPad[/quote]

theres no Kendall Wright on your team.

Youre blind if you think a dual QB is going to tear his acl and mcl in october come back in august and be the same. all while missing his top two targets, new o line, and joined by a RB coming off the same thing.

NatureBoy
Troll

Post by NatureBoy » April 9th, 2014, 10:20 am

QuackAttackAggie wrote:Another difference in RG3 injury. Besides being his second tear in a few years, he tore his in January, giving him 7-8 months to heal. Far different than chuckie having 10-11.

Sent from my iPad

chuckie will be at less than 11

first game back on a surgically repaired knee. we'll see

NatureBoy
Troll

Post by NatureBoy » April 9th, 2014, 10:20 am

ag4fr wrote:LOL! I'm sure the Scout team spends months and months parsing out all of the fine details for these preseason rankings for teams ranked lower than the Top 25.

i knew you wouldnt like to hear that

QuackAttackAggie

Post by QuackAttackAggie » April 9th, 2014, 10:24 am

NatureBoy wrote:
QuackAttackAggie wrote:Another difference in RG3 injury. Besides being his second tear in a few years, he tore his in January, giving him 7-8 months to heal. Far different than chuckie having 10-11.

Sent from my iPad

chuckie will be at less than 11

first game back on a surgically repaired knee. we'll see
Which is why I didn't say 11. I said between 10 and 11. He will be 4 days shy of 11 months.

Sent from my iPad

QuackAttackAggie

Post by QuackAttackAggie » April 9th, 2014, 10:26 am

NatureBoy wrote:
QuackAttackAggie wrote:
NatureBoy wrote:
QuackAttackAggie wrote:
NatureBoy wrote:
QuackAttackAggie wrote:
NatureBoy wrote:
QuackAttackAggie wrote:
NatureBoy wrote:
hickaggie wrote:[quote="NatureBoy"][quote="MetsJetsAggies"]Tennessee sucks, did you watch them play last season?

Sent from my iPhone

Sent from my iPhone

Sent from my iPad

Sent from my iPad[/quote]

theres no Kendall Wright on your team.

Youre blind if you think a dual QB is going to tear his acl and mcl in october come back in august and be the same. all while missing his top two targets, new o line, and joined by a RB coming off the same thing.[/quote]

You're crazy if you think losing Travis vanleeuwen is going to be the reason chuckie can't come back. Our receivers are better this year than last year. Last year, we returned 2 guys with 100 yards receiving in their career or something like that. Turned out fine.

Sent from my iPad

Locked Previous topicNext topic