Mountain West

This forum is for Football related topics only. Other topics will be moved to the appropriate forum.
SuperiorBlueDiver
Has thanked: 0

Mountain West

Post by SuperiorBlueDiver » October 8th, 2014, 8:12 pm

The real season starts now! The past five games don't mean much because they are in the past.

Here's to hoping we had a good week of preparation for AFA they are tough to play against and require a lot of discipline on both sides of the ball.

While there is no rivalry trophy on the line this game actually means more than last weeks game.

Preseason over. The road to our "Super Bowl" aka MW Championship game begins now

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/10 ... 833a28.jpg

ViAggie

Re: Mountain West

Post by ViAggie » October 9th, 2014, 12:03 am

Yea I think Matt Wells has been pushing this idea from the beginning of he season, we started 0-0 on Monday. Sure the 3 wins were fun but... what ever :utah: :state:

Just another day in the (Aggie) Brotherhood

Machismo

Post by Machismo » October 9th, 2014, 9:19 am

ViAggie wrote:Yea I think Matt Wells has been pushing this idea from the beginning of he season, we started 0-0 on Monday. Sure the 3 wins were fun but... what ever :utah: :state:
I agree. The Team goal has always been winning the division and the mnt. West. They will be focused, these seniors and staff will not allow this opportunity to slip by.

"It's not a lie if you believe it" George Costanza

aggieaggie

Post by aggieaggie » October 9th, 2014, 9:28 am

Really excited to watch this Air Force game, they are much improved, and I don't feel comfortable at all. Excited for the CSU game as well, that game could go either way. I bought 2 tickets a couple of days ago for that game.

Living in Colorado, I hear a lot of the local sports talking heads feeling confident about Air Force and CSU this year. These next two weeks, USU could make a name for themselves and gain some respect here in Colorado.

glendayle
Been thanked: 0

Post by glendayle » October 9th, 2014, 9:31 am

aggieaggie wrote:Really excited to watch this Air Force game, they are much improved, and I don't feel comfortable at all. Excited for the CSU game as well, that game could go either way. I bought 2 tickets a couple of days ago for that game.

Living in Colorado, I hear a lot of the local sports talking heads feeling confident about Air Force and CSU this year. These next two weeks, USU could make a name for themselves and gain some respect here in Colorado.
I don't feel comfortable at all for either AFA or CSU. I think they are both winnable, but we will have to play clean football like we did against BYU. If we don't play clean ball, or have big letdowns in one of the 3 phases, we can easily lose these games. All the BYU game did for me is show me that we do actually have the ability to play to that level. Only playing games will convince me that level of play is here to stay.

aggiesdotcom

Post by aggiesdotcom » October 9th, 2014, 9:47 am

Now that I've given my right nut in exchange for the win at BYU, I'm willing to trade my left one for us to host the MWC Championship game in MOFARS in December.

aceofspadeskb

Post by aceofspadeskb » October 9th, 2014, 9:51 am

At this point, I'm not concerned about Air Force. They have an improved passing game but they are still a running team. They don't have the horses on the offensive line to pass protect for long routes. We need to defend the run game and the short pass game. Both play to our strengths. If they hadn't beat Boise no one would be worried about them. I doubt we turn the ball over half as much as Boise did in that game(7 times).

We win by 10+ to start of our *real* season.

aceofspadeskb

Post by aceofspadeskb » October 9th, 2014, 9:52 am

aggiesdotcom wrote:Now that I've given my right nut in exchange for the win at BYU, I'm willing to trade my left one for us to host the MWC Championship game in MOFARS in December.

Done having kids or no hope for a wife? :headscratch:

ViAggie

Post by ViAggie » October 9th, 2014, 11:14 am

aceofspadeskb wrote:
aggiesdotcom wrote:Now that I've given my right nut in exchange for the win at BYU, I'm willing to trade my left one for us to host the MWC Championship game in MOFARS in December.

Done having kids or no hope for a wife? :headscratch:
Yea I'd do it to... for free (fo show done having kids) :lol:

Just another day in the (Aggie) Brotherhood

3rdGenAggie
Pick'em Champ - '16 Kickoff

Post by 3rdGenAggie » October 9th, 2014, 11:36 am

Uh oh. The experts at KSL have all picked USU to win this weekend. These are the same people that all picked byu to win last week. Bad omen? :joking:

http://www.ksl.com/?sid=31887222&nid=29 ... um=twitter

"I have no idea what I'm doing, but I know I'm doing it really, really well." -Andy Dwyer

Locked Previous topicNext topic