PICK'EM WEEK 5

This forum is for Football related topics only. Other topics will be moved to the appropriate forum.
AGinNEIowa
Pick'em Champ - '15, '16, '17 WTHCG

PICK'EM WEEK 5

Post by AGinNEIowa » September 27th, 2015, 4:33 pm

Week 4 scores and results have been posted to the Week 4 Entry Form. BobWilson lead the week 4 picks with 13 correct games, only missing Boise State's road win at UVA and Ole Miss State's win over beating Auburn. There were 2 entries with 11 and 11 entries with 10.

YTD Standings have been updated in the YTD Worksheet. Bob has separated from the field, taking a 2-point lead with 47 points out of the 60 possible so far. Check your place in the overall standings for Weekly Pick'em in the YTD Worksheet

WTHCG Standings are updated in the same worksheet, second page. Full and sam tingey join yours truly at the top of this competition with 3 of 4. 15 entries have 2 and 20 have 1.

KICKOFF Results and Standings are updated in Kick'Off Worksheet DCS has opened up a 2-game lead over AggiesForever and NHAggie. He has only missed one of the 20 games so far.

WEEK 5 has no early games, so deadline is 10:00am on Saturday

Preferred Entry method - Enter your Picks on GOOGLE DOCS, Week 5 Entry Form

Secondary Entry method - reply to the QUAD thread with each game picked (either retype game # and team - or copy/paste the games and bold the winner - prefer bold, rather than just colors, easier to read).

NHAggie
Pick'em Champ - '15 Bowls, '19 Kickoff

Re: PICK'EM WEEK 5

Post by NHAggie » October 2nd, 2015, 12:58 pm

Good afternoon AGinNEOwa,

Just to give you a heads up that for the next few weeks I will post my picks the old fashion way NOT through google docs. My wife and I will in Italy as of tomorrow afternoon for 17 days. I will try to keep up with picks so as to not absorb. "0" . Our retirement gift trip. Yeah! Go AGGIES!

NHAggie

Do or do not...There is no try (Yoda)

AGinNEIowa
Pick'em Champ - '15, '16, '17 WTHCG

Re: PICK'EM WEEK 5

Post by AGinNEIowa » October 2nd, 2015, 1:13 pm

NHAggie wrote:Good afternoon AGinNEOwa,

Just to give you a heads up that for the next few weeks I will post my picks the old fashion way NOT through google docs. My wife and I will in Italy as of tomorrow afternoon for 17 days. I will try to keep up with picks so as to not absorb. "0" . Our retirement gift trip. Yeah! Go AGGIES!

NHAggie
Old fashioned way works - especially for someone old enough to be going on a retirement trip! :devil:

Enjoy Italy- stay safe. Those highways can be a nightmare! About 17 years ago we spent 23 days in Europe - 19 in Germany, 1 in Austria and 3 in Italy. We did our own driving, and saw 4 major accidents - one each day in Italy and 1 in Germany.

Locked Previous topicNext topic