Joe Riggins transferring?

This forum is for Football related topics only. Other topics will be moved to the appropriate forum.
Aglicious
Site Admin

Joe Riggins transferring?

Post by Aglicious » July 6th, 2016, 9:13 am

I see on Twitter this morning that we are losing Joe Riggins to a transfer? :wtf: He was one of the prospects I was most excited to see hopefully fill one of the starting LB spots. Now he is headed to Independence Community College in Kansas? :headscratch:

BustaMcNutt

Re: Joe Riggins transferring?

Post by BustaMcNutt » July 6th, 2016, 9:50 am

I think he was the recruit I was most excited about as well. I thought he'd shine this spring with so many linebackers sitting out. It seems like most of the walk-ons were ahead of him on the depth chart. I attended a couple scrimmages and he was nearly invisible when he got in. I'd be curious to hear an insider's take on what's going on with him.

Madmartigan

Post by Madmartigan » July 6th, 2016, 9:53 am

Aglicious wrote:I see on Twitter this morning that we are losing Joe Riggins to a transfer? :wtf: He was one of the prospects I was most excited to see hopefully fill one of the starting LB spots. Now he is headed to Independence Community College in Kansas? :headscratch:
Poop. Goes to show high school highlights don't always tell the full tale. What does Aggies22 know about the situation?

Ahbye

Post by Ahbye » July 6th, 2016, 6:21 pm

He had a legal issue last fall. That may be why he was low on the depth chart.

Locked Previous topicNext topic