Remaining schedule

This forum is for Football related topics only. Other topics will be moved to the appropriate forum.
Agzrule

Remaining schedule

Post by Agzrule » October 3rd, 2016, 10:18 am

I still think we will win at least 8 games this year and maybe 9. Our defense will keep us in every game, and when our offense gets consistent, we will be hard to beat. Getting Mays back will be critical in our November games when we will have to be able to run the ball, especially inside the tackles.

@CSU W (3-3)this is a big game for us, it sets the tone going into bye week and for the rest of the season
Fresno W (4-3)the Bulldogs are a bad bad team and may fire their coach before this game
SDSU W (5-3)the Aztecs do not have a defense this year and their offense is inconsistent, I'm hoping Mays will be back for this game
@Wyo W (6-3)the Cowboys are improved but their offense plays into our defensive strengths
NM W (7-3) we should have beat them last year, this year we get it done
@Nevada W (8-3) these guys aren't very good
@BYU L (8-4) this game could go either way and I would not be surprised if we win

YoungBloodAggie

Re: Remaining schedule

Post by YoungBloodAggie » October 3rd, 2016, 10:22 am

Agzrule wrote:I still think we will win at least 8 games this year and maybe 9. Our defense will keep us in every game, and when our offense gets consistent, we will be hard to beat. Getting Mays back will be critical in our November games when we will have to be able to run the ball, especially inside the tackles.

@CSU W (3-3)this is a big game for us, it sets the tone going into bye week and for the rest of the season
Fresno W (4-3)the Bulldogs are a bad bad team and may fire their coach before this game
SDSU W (5-3)the Aztecs do not have a defense this year and their offense is inconsistent, I'm hoping Mays will be back for this game
@Wyo W (6-3)the Cowboys are improved but their offense plays into our defensive strengths
@BYU L (8-4) this game could go either way and I would not be surprised if we win
The four year drought ends now.

Jordan Nathan’s ACTUAL #1 Fan

sambonethegreat
Has thanked: 0

Post by sambonethegreat » October 3rd, 2016, 10:36 am

If we beat CSU, we win 7 games before the bowl.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

treesap32

Post by treesap32 » October 3rd, 2016, 10:44 am

Agzrule wrote:I still think we will win at least 8 games this year and maybe 9. Our defense will keep us in every game, and when our offense gets consistent, we will be hard to beat. Getting Mays back will be critical in our November games when we will have to be able to run the ball, especially inside the tackles.

I can agree with all of that but I think SDSU beat us.

pharquar
Been thanked: 0

Post by pharquar » October 3rd, 2016, 12:51 pm

Losing the Air Force game made our margin for error razor thin. I expected a loss to USC and Boise, but was hoping we'd get that Air Force game to give us a little more cushion. Now we HAVE to beat all the teams we should beat. Which is everyone but BYU and SdSU in my opinon.

NVAggie
SJSU Ultimate Loser Award Winner - Given to someone that should probably give up but won't.

Post by NVAggie » October 3rd, 2016, 1:35 pm

I agree. Must win this week. I hope we can get some better discipline.

paaron46

Post by paaron46 » October 3rd, 2016, 1:54 pm

I agree.

Though in our current state I don't think we come close to beating BYU. Granted it's the last game and there's a ton of stuff that can happen between now and then. But, I don't think we would've played UCLA, Arizona, West Virginia, or Utah as close as they did. And I can't imagine our offense putting up 55 points on anyone at the moment. I dunno. Watching that BYU-Toledo game I thought to myself that Toledo would've killed us. I could be wrong, but their offense looked legitimately scary.

Twitter: @AaronPeck

tkmad

Post by tkmad » October 3rd, 2016, 3:17 pm

Predicted 6-6 at start of season. We actually are a little worse than i expected when I made that prediction but the MWC has looked a lot worse than I anticipated. I think 7-5 is a real possibility. I guess we'll see cone Saturday

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

ViAggie

Post by ViAggie » October 3rd, 2016, 4:44 pm

My boss is a SDSU alum. He said "I'm sure glad we got that L out of the way" hahaha :lol:

Sure, but to South Alabama? :headscratch:

Just another day in the (Aggie) Brotherhood

Locked Previous topicNext topic