Questions for Wells from USUFans

This forum is for Football related topics only. Other topics will be moved to the appropriate forum.
reder
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Questions for Wells from USUFans

Post by reder » November 6th, 2016, 1:34 am

All of us have some tough questions that we would like to ask to Matt Wells. All of us feel frustrated that those questions are not getting to him. So why don't we use this board to get come up with a few questions each week and email them to 610kvnu and have them asked to Wells at the weekly coaches show.

So after each game we all post the questions that we would like to be asked. We would probably need to list them as a poll and the top 3-5 vote getters get emailed in for the show on Tuesday morning. Then after the show, we post on here the transcript, so the exact question that was asked and the response that was given by Wells.

The questions would need to be worded in a respectful manner of course. Also hopefully they would be properly worded as to get a straightforward response from coach Wells. I think Al Lewis would soften them up a little as he reads them, so if we have any volunteers to actually call in and read the questions that could be even better.

Thoughts?

AggieDude

Re: Questions for Wells from USUFans

Post by AggieDude » November 6th, 2016, 12:52 pm

reder wrote:All of us have some tough questions that we would like to ask to Matt Wells. All of us feel frustrated that those questions are not getting to him. So why don't we use this board to get come up with a few questions each week and email them to 610kvnu and have them asked to Wells at the weekly coaches show.

So after each game we all post the questions that we would like to be asked. We would probably need to list them as a poll and the top 3-5 vote getters get emailed in for the show on Tuesday morning. Then after the show, we post on here the transcript, so the exact question that was asked and the response that was given by Wells.

The questions would need to be worded in a respectful manner of course. Also hopefully they would be properly worded as to get a straightforward response from coach Wells. I think Al Lewis would soften them up a little as he reads them, so if we have any volunteers to actually call in and read the questions that could be even better.

Thoughts?
I'm not convinced asking him questions will change anything. If I thought it would make a difference, this would be a great way to pass along the pulse of the diehard fans. In other words, good idea but I think Wells prefers to remain oblivious to our concerns.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

hipsterdoofus21
Has liked: 94 times
Been liked: 304 times

Post by hipsterdoofus21 » November 6th, 2016, 1:15 pm

Al isn't going to ask tough questions. Half the time he's not even asking questions, he just makes a statement that requires a yes or a no response.

sambonethegreat
Been liked: 7 times

Post by sambonethegreat » November 6th, 2016, 1:23 pm

I would ask him if his players love playing football.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mr. Sneelock
Been liked: 36 times

Post by Mr. Sneelock » November 6th, 2016, 2:34 pm

Two questions :
Matt, tell me why your team sucks and your players hate you.
Matt, WTF are you doing to fix those two things?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Formerly TulsAGGIE

reder

Post by reder » November 6th, 2016, 9:02 pm

Yeah can't imagine it would actually change anything but would be nice to have some good tough question on record and a record of his exact response. How about these?

Do your players love football?
Why don't we see more of justen Hervey?
What are we good at offensively?
How is Jordan love doing in practice?

Probably some better questions out there as well. Wouldn't we like to hear is response to these?

nismo1616

Post by nismo1616 » November 7th, 2016, 10:25 am

I already have his response:

[youtube][/youtube]

Locked Previous topicNext topic