The Last Time We Beat BYU In Logan

This forum is for Football related topics only. Other topics will be moved to the appropriate forum.
richardgalb
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Last Time We Beat BYU In Logan

Post by richardgalb » September 28th, 2017, 5:39 pm

Towards the end of the video when the student section rushes the feild, the camera from the south end of the stadium looking north shows the students rush the field. You'll notice a young man sprinting west bound around the southern 30 yard line, as this young man hits the far western hash marks he turns it up feild and heads for the brunt of the BYU team. This young man took that USU flag and headed for Head Coach Mendenhall. That was me. I can't wait to show this video to my children and point myself out to them.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

richardgalb
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Last Time We Beat BYU In Logan

Post by richardgalb » September 28th, 2017, 5:51 pm

richardgalb wrote:Towards the end of the video when the student section rushes the feild, the camera from the south end of the stadium looking north shows the students rush the field. You'll notice a young man sprinting west bound around the southern 30 yard line, as this young man hits the far western hash marks he turns it up feild and heads for the brunt of the BYU team. This young man took that USU flag and headed for Head Coach Mendenhall. That was me. I can't wait to show this video to my children and point myself out to them.

7:42 mark of the video.

Locked Previous topicNext topic