The Most damning Stat

This forum is for Football related topics only. Other topics will be moved to the appropriate forum.
hickaggie

The Most damning Stat

Post by hickaggie » October 19th, 2017, 12:47 pm

The Aggies are 4-13 under Wells in games decided by 7 points or less. One of those games was an FCS opponent decided by a punt return. One of those games was decided by a defensive Touchdown. One was one on last minute drive with a wildcat QB. The other was a bowl win that the Aggies jumped out to a lead and was decided by the defense completely shutting down the other team most of the second half in an Orlando and Vigil masterpiece.

Natson's drive vs. UNLV remains the only time I can recall in Wells tenure where the offense or the actual field goal kicker scored in the 4th quarter to take the lead in a game. DJ Nelson did it last week from a field goal attempt and technically Myers did help get them there, although he tried to sabotoge the drive when he had an easy sprint to the corner of the endzone and inexplicably turned inside to get tackled.

The fact that the Aggies have a winning record despite losing 13 out of 17 close games under Wells is indicative of how badly he has underperformed with the talent given him and with his own recruits.

TheAKAggie
DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING I SAY

Re: The Most damning Stat

Post by TheAKAggie » October 20th, 2017, 8:13 am

Even worse? We have lost every game when outscored by the opponent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hail Aggies!

mcaggie1

Re: The Most damning Stat

Post by mcaggie1 » October 20th, 2017, 9:57 am

TheAKAggie wrote:Even worse? We have lost every game when outscored by the opponent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Prove it! :headscratch:

Locked Previous topicNext topic