Welcoming the team in Boise

This forum is for Football related topics only. Other topics will be moved to the appropriate forum.
User avatar
MaverickAggie
Posts: 432
Joined: November 4th, 2010, 11:51 pm
Location: Boise, ID
Has thanked: 21 times
Been thanked: 26 times

Welcoming the team in Boise

Post by MaverickAggie » November 23rd, 2018, 11:18 am

Anybody know where and about when the team shows up in Boise? I figure they will travel into Boise sometime later today. It would be pretty cool if we could rally some Aggies up here in Boise to welcome them to town.



taniataylor
Posts: 1781
Joined: June 24th, 2016, 9:21 am
Location: Monrovia, Ca
Has thanked: 110 times
Been thanked: 748 times

Re: Welcoming the team in Boise

Post by taniataylor » November 23rd, 2018, 12:54 pm

They’re doing walk thrus right now, not sure if they are in Boise doing it or still home


Jordan Nathan's #1 Fan Copyright pending due to YBAs shenanigans

User avatar
Aggie_in_Idaho
Posts: 48
Joined: January 1st, 2014, 2:45 pm
Location: Boise, ID
Has thanked: 564 times
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Welcoming the team in Boise

Post by Aggie_in_Idaho » November 23rd, 2018, 12:57 pm

MaverickAggie wrote:Anybody know where and about when the team shows up in Boise? I figure they will travel into Boise sometime later today. It would be pretty cool if we could rally some Aggies up here in Boise to welcome them to town.
We should be over in Boise later today, would love to come and let the team know we appreciate them.



Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk



USUBlue
13=13
Posts: 4330
Joined: January 10th, 2011, 3:05 pm
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 35 times

Re: Welcoming the team in Boise

Post by USUBlue » November 23rd, 2018, 5:39 pm

taniataylor wrote:
November 23rd, 2018, 12:54 pm
They’re doing walk thrus right now, not sure if they are in Boise doing it or still home
For a game this big, I hope they doing run-thrus 😀



bluegrouse
Posts: 3213
Joined: November 9th, 2010, 5:04 pm
Has thanked: 189 times
Been thanked: 492 times

Re: Welcoming the team in Boise

Post by bluegrouse » November 23rd, 2018, 5:41 pm

I saw our three busses driving through town towards campus at around noon so I’m sure walk-throughs were here and that they will be getting to Boise right about now.

Let’s go, boys!



User avatar
IdaAg93
Posts: 1487
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 10:30 am
Location: SE Idaho...a perfect distance from the hive.
Has thanked: 349 times
Been thanked: 38 times

Re: Welcoming the team in Boise

Post by IdaAg93 » November 23rd, 2018, 6:58 pm

Guys, get there early tomorrow. It's going to take some time to park and get to the stadium. I've got family that go regularly, they say it can take up to an hour or more to get parked and walk to the stadium. Unless you have definite plans, plan on a pain the A__ to get parked. It's a near sellout and that means poor parking.



User avatar
TheAKAggie
DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING I SAY
Posts: 5890
Joined: February 3rd, 2012, 10:21 pm
Location: Hyde Park, UT
Has thanked: 199 times
Been thanked: 308 times
Contact:

Re: Welcoming the team in Boise

Post by TheAKAggie » November 23rd, 2018, 7:01 pm

Staying downtown, walks 20-25 minutes.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Hail Aggies!

SectionFaggie
Posts: 113
Joined: December 18th, 2016, 7:27 pm
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 8 times

Re: Welcoming the team in Boise

Post by SectionFaggie » November 23rd, 2018, 8:19 pm

IdaAg93 wrote:
November 23rd, 2018, 6:58 pm
Guys, get there early tomorrow. It's going to take some time to park and get to the stadium. I've got family that go regularly, they say it can take up to an hour or more to get parked and walk to the stadium. Unless you have definite plans, plan on a pain the A__ to get parked. It's a near sellout and that means poor parking.
Or, get there at three in the afternoon with a pop-up tent, chairs, football to toss, Hot Hands and a grill, cranberry laden leftovers and brats, and then tailgate where ever you park. Then your PITA becomes your excuse to enjoy a mini vacation as you ready for an Aggie win.



AggieSox
Posts: 988
Joined: August 6th, 2012, 8:43 pm
Has thanked: 26 times
Been thanked: 15 times

Re: Welcoming the team in Boise

Post by AggieSox » November 23rd, 2018, 10:44 pm

We passed the equipment truck today around 2pm enroute to boise. He gave us the big horn honk as we waived to the driver. Good times



Aggiestyle
Posts: 435
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 7:25 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 4 times

Re: Welcoming the team in Boise

Post by Aggiestyle » November 24th, 2018, 8:11 am

How about some information for a dummy. I assume that the team bused to Provo and Boise. Did they fly Charter to the other road games?



taniataylor
Posts: 1781
Joined: June 24th, 2016, 9:21 am
Location: Monrovia, Ca
Has thanked: 110 times
Been thanked: 748 times

Re: Welcoming the team in Boise

Post by taniataylor » November 24th, 2018, 10:18 am

Jordan said they took a bus there and are flying back

They flew charter to all games except Hawaii


Jordan Nathan's #1 Fan Copyright pending due to YBAs shenanigans

QuackAttackAggie
Pick'em Champ - '12 Bowl; '15, '17 Weekly; '18 BB Predict the Score
Posts: 15754
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 12:08 pm
Location: 서울
Has thanked: 120 times
Been thanked: 583 times

Re: Welcoming the team in Boise

Post by QuackAttackAggie » November 24th, 2018, 10:27 am

taniataylor wrote:Jordan said they took a bus there and are flying back

They flew charter to all games except Hawaii
I assume byu as well. If they win tonight I expect a welcome party at the airport!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk



User avatar
travelingagg
Posts: 1111
Joined: November 13th, 2010, 10:29 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 34 times

Re: Welcoming the team in Boise

Post by travelingagg » November 24th, 2018, 3:56 pm

Any recommendations for good parking options? Are there parking garages near by?


Jordan Nathan’s #27 Fan

User avatar
Aggie_in_Idaho
Posts: 48
Joined: January 1st, 2014, 2:45 pm
Location: Boise, ID
Has thanked: 564 times
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Welcoming the team in Boise

Post by Aggie_in_Idaho » November 24th, 2018, 4:13 pm

travelingagg wrote:Any recommendations for good parking options? Are there parking garages near by?
Yes there is the Lincoln Garage, located about a block south west of the Stadium. It’s on the corner of W University Drive and S Lincoln Ave. Across from the BsU student building.
We have had good luck parking there. Reasonable price too.



Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk



User avatar
travelingagg
Posts: 1111
Joined: November 13th, 2010, 10:29 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 34 times

Re: Welcoming the team in Boise

Post by travelingagg » November 24th, 2018, 6:44 pm

Aggie_in_Idaho wrote:
November 24th, 2018, 4:13 pm
travelingagg wrote:Any recommendations for good parking options? Are there parking garages near by?
Yes there is the Lincoln Garage, located about a block south west of the Stadium. It’s on the corner of W University Drive and S Lincoln Ave. Across from the BsU student building.
We have had good luck parking there. Reasonable price too.

Thanks. I’ll give it a shot


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk


Jordan Nathan’s #27 Fan

Locked Previous topicNext topic