New Mexico Bowl Tickets

This forum is for Football related topics only. Other topics will be moved to the appropriate forum.
Aggie84025
Has thanked: 0

New Mexico Bowl Tickets

Post by Aggie84025 » December 2nd, 2018, 9:11 pm

Fellow Aggies let's get a good showing of Aggies in ABQ for the bowl game. I know a lot are upset with how we finished, Wells leaving etc., but our team needs our support. The NM bowl while not prestigious is a real fun bowl to attend. We enjoyed ourselves 4 years ago when we went. I got 6 in my group going. Even if you can't make the trip, if you have the means buy tickets through the USU office and donate them. This does make a big difference.

Aggie_in_Idaho

Re: New Mexico Bowl Tickets

Post by Aggie_in_Idaho » December 2nd, 2018, 9:17 pm

Wife and I are planning to go.
Any good recommends on Motels near the stadium anyone?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

splintorb

Post by splintorb » December 2nd, 2018, 9:20 pm

How are people going? Flying? Driving?

sneed

Post by sneed » December 2nd, 2018, 9:22 pm

Aggie_in_Idaho wrote:Wife and I are planning to go.

Crossroads Motel is good. Some call it the crystal palace.

Donman

Post by Donman » December 2nd, 2018, 9:22 pm

Driving

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

splintorb

Post by splintorb » December 2nd, 2018, 9:24 pm

How much are tickets?

GeoAg

Post by GeoAg » December 2nd, 2018, 9:24 pm

We're driving. Stayed at Staybridge last time. Good experience so we are staying there again.

If you get a chance try the green chile stew at Rudy's.

"I don't think you become resilient right in the middle of the season when adversity hits. You learn how to face adversity in the offseason in football. That's when we win games around Utah State." -Coach Matt Wells #ArmsAround

Empire of Dirt

Post by Empire of Dirt » December 2nd, 2018, 9:25 pm

Six driving down. I'm actually excited to watch these guys one more time.

"If you are not an Aggie Fan you are a complete loser." -Kyle Gunther

ProvoAggie
Site Admin

Post by ProvoAggie » December 2nd, 2018, 9:30 pm

splintorb wrote:
December 2nd, 2018, 9:24 pm
How much are tickets?
$40

bluegrouse

Post by bluegrouse » December 2nd, 2018, 9:36 pm

Thinking about it. Driving if we go. Maybe a quick stop at Chaco Canyon - an incredible place and well-worth taking an extra day if you’ve never been there. Love the food in Albuquerque too.

BigBlueDart
Pick'em Champ - '17 FB Predict the Score

Post by BigBlueDart » December 2nd, 2018, 9:44 pm

I'm still negative on my leave at work. Plus I'm supposed to be camping with the scouts the night before. I may be watching this game delayed later in the afternoon.

bluegrouse

Post by bluegrouse » December 2nd, 2018, 9:46 pm

BigBlueDart wrote:
December 2nd, 2018, 9:44 pm
I'm still negative on my leave at work. Plus I'm supposed to be camping with the scouts the night before. I may be watching this game delayed later in the afternoon.
Camping with the scouts in the middle of December sounds like the purest form of hell 😀 and I’m actually an “outdoorsy” kind of guy!

TheAKAggie
DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING I SAY

Post by TheAKAggie » December 2nd, 2018, 9:57 pm

Aggie_in_Idaho wrote:Wife and I are planning to go.

There is no such thing as a good motel.

Hail Aggies!

dogie

Post by dogie » December 2nd, 2018, 10:17 pm

bluegrouse wrote:
December 2nd, 2018, 9:36 pm
Thinking about it. Driving if we go. Maybe a quick stop at Chaco Canyon - an incredible place and well-worth taking an extra day if you’ve never been there. Love the food in Albuquerque too.
Or Taos Pueblo. I was amazed that there was such a place in the United States.

bluegrouse

Post by bluegrouse » December 2nd, 2018, 11:43 pm

dogie wrote:
December 2nd, 2018, 10:17 pm
bluegrouse wrote:
December 2nd, 2018, 9:36 pm
Or Taos Pueblo. I was amazed that there was such a place in the United States.
Yeah, that place is incredible too but maybe a little further out of the way. Time might be about the same tho given the road conditions to Chaco.

Blue Sage

Post by Blue Sage » December 3rd, 2018, 12:52 am

Tell ya right now, I must be a crappy fan cause if Wells and defecting crew are on the sidelines it is a very hard game to stomach. Taking the whole staff with him is a hit to the gut and maybe a not nice hit to a lower place. As much as I disliked when Anderson went form I love you to gone in a week at least he left some staff. Looking back it's almost like Gary cared. Mr. Alum Matt Wells seems more loyal to the almighty Dollar than all of his "it's my Alumni, special place" talk. One can only imagine what coach speak lines he fed the team. Turns out that was all code for come make a good offer and I'm gone to the first bidder. I'm staying home, :nono: I may be wrong cause I am mad but that's where I'm at this stage of grief. Gonna save some money for ME cause "I worked to hard, and got too far" to just go spend my own money if Wells is there. If not, gotta support these boys and let loose the purse strings. Hear that Mr. AD? Tell me why I'm wrong.

dirtnsnow

Post by dirtnsnow » December 3rd, 2018, 6:20 am

Blue Sage wrote:
December 3rd, 2018, 12:52 am
Tell ya right now, I must be a crappy fan cause if Wells and defecting crew are on the sidelines it is a very hard game to stomach. Taking the whole staff with him is a hit to the gut and maybe a not nice hit to a lower place. As much as I disliked when Anderson went form I love you to gone in a week at least he left some staff. Looking back it's almost like Gary cared. Mr. Alum Matt Wells seems more loyal to the almighty Dollar than all of his "it's my Alumni, special place" talk. One can only imagine what coach speak lines he fed the team. Turns out that was all code for come make a good offer and I'm gone to the first bidder. I'm staying home, :nono: I may be wrong cause I am mad but that's where I'm at this stage of grief. Gonna save some money for ME cause "I worked to hard, and got too far" to just go spend my own money if Wells is there. If not, gotta support these boys and let loose the purse strings. Hear that Mr. AD? Tell me why I'm wrong.
The money you spend is no longer going to pay Matt Wells. Your lack of attendance will not spite Wells, but it will spite this awesome team we still have. I'm taking the family to see The best Aggie team in my lifetime. I hope I can say that again in the future, but you never know.

Aggies All the Way!

Donman

Post by Donman » December 3rd, 2018, 6:46 am

I'm going for my fellow Aggies, the players

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

OKAggie

Post by OKAggie » December 3rd, 2018, 7:16 am

Blue Sage wrote:
December 3rd, 2018, 12:52 am
Grow up. Are you an Aggie or not?

Nobody here knows anything.

bigblue
Pick'em Champ - '12 Kickoff; '16 Bowl; '19 WTHCG; '19 BB Predict The Score

Post by bigblue » December 3rd, 2018, 7:26 am

Blue Sage wrote:Tell ya right now, I must be a crappy fan cause if Wells and defecting crew are on the sidelines it is a very hard game to stomach. Taking the whole staff with him is a hit to the gut and maybe a not nice hit to a lower place. As much as I disliked when Anderson went form I love you to gone in a week at least he left some staff. Looking back it's almost like Gary cared. Mr. Alum Matt Wells seems more loyal to the almighty Dollar than all of his "it's my Alumni, special place" talk. One can only imagine what coach speak lines he fed the team. Turns out that was all code for come make a good offer and I'm gone to the first bidder. I'm staying home, :nono: I may be wrong cause I am mad but that's where I'm at this stage of grief. Gonna save some money for ME cause "I worked to hard, and got too far" to just go spend my own money if Wells is there. If not, gotta support these boys and let loose the purse strings. Hear that Mr. AD? Tell me why I'm wrong.
I still wonder if it's the players that want him there or if they voted on allowing him on the sidelines. For all we know that is a possibility. I support the players and really don't care who is going to be on the sidelines.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Well the universe is shaped exactly like the earth
If you go straight long enough you'll end up where you were

Locked Previous topicNext topic