Savon Scarver Walter Camp All American First Team

This forum is for Football related topics only. Other topics will be moved to the appropriate forum.
Donman

Savon Scarver Walter Camp All American First Team

Post by Donman » December 6th, 2018, 6:51 pm

Congrats to Scavon!!!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

bluegrouse

Re: Savon Scarver Walter Camp All American First Team

Post by bluegrouse » December 6th, 2018, 6:57 pm

That’s awesome! Congrats, Savon!

dyedblue

Post by dyedblue » December 6th, 2018, 7:06 pm

And yet we had him fair catching the damn ball in the championship game...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

“The winning team has a dedication. It will have a core of veteran players who set the standards. They will not accept defeat.” --Merlin Olsen

blueaggie

Post by blueaggie » December 6th, 2018, 7:23 pm

Can someone please explain to me why that happened in the most important game of the year. We're we playing not to lose instead of playing to win. I thought we would come out and give them everything we had. Not the case. Very vanilla on offense defense played well and I don't know what we were doing having Savon Fair catch
the kickoffs. I couldn't believe it when it happened.

taniataylor

Post by taniataylor » December 6th, 2018, 7:32 pm

blueaggie wrote:
December 6th, 2018, 7:23 pm
Can someone please explain to me why that happened in the most important game of the year. We're we playing not to lose instead of playing to win. I thought we would come out and give them everything we had. Not the case. Very vanilla on offense defense played well and I don't know what we were doing having Savon Fair catch
2 Words
TEXAS TECH

Jordan Nathan's #1 Fan Copyright pending due to YBAs shenanigans

dyedblue

Post by dyedblue » December 6th, 2018, 8:19 pm

The fair catch BS by far pissed me of the most about the Boise game. I still get tense thinking about that sitting one of our best weapons out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

“The winning team has a dedication. It will have a core of veteran players who set the standards. They will not accept defeat.” --Merlin Olsen

gomretat
Has thanked: 0

Post by gomretat » December 6th, 2018, 9:03 pm

taniataylor wrote:
December 6th, 2018, 7:32 pm
blueaggie wrote:
2 Words
TEXAS TECH
Indeed. The coaches and the players all decided the best way for Wells and his boys to get hired by TT was to get beat by Boise. Weird but true. For some reason P5 schools are attracted to coaches who get beat in big games.

blueaggie

Post by blueaggie » December 6th, 2018, 9:48 pm

gomretat wrote:
December 6th, 2018, 9:03 pm
taniataylor wrote:
December 6th, 2018, 7:32 pm
blueaggie wrote:
2 Words
TEXAS TECH
Indeed. The coaches and the players all decided the best way for Wells and his boys to get hired by TT was to get beat by Boise. Weird but true. For some reason P5 schools are attracted to coaches who get beat in big games.
The deal had already been done. What would have happened if Utah state would have won the game and then the next week played in the conference Championship and then possibly in NY six game. It could have been really interesting to see what Wells would have done. It sure made it a lot easier when we lost to Boise for him to move on the job. Go Aggies and every other team that plays Utah, BYU, and nowTexas Tech!

Locked Previous topicNext topic