TJ Woods on the way

This forum is for Football related topics only. Other topics will be moved to the appropriate forum.
brownjeans
Flatulent

Re: TJ Woods on the way

Post by brownjeans » December 12th, 2018, 4:57 pm

hickaggie wrote:
December 12th, 2018, 4:42 pm
brownjeans wrote:
December 12th, 2018, 1:58 pm
hickaggie wrote:
December 12th, 2018, 1:50 pm
My point was only that between Chuckie and Borel that they probably made the O-line look better than they may have been on occasion as both of them had elite type mobility in the pocket.
Another thing that makes O-lines look good is an immobile QB who gets rid of the ball quickly. Love does this. It's hard to get to the QB when he throws the ball before the count of 3.
I agree 100%. I was only pointing out that I really liked Woods O-lines here but that its possible that the QBs made them look even better than they were as pass blockers. Love does the exact same thing with his quick decisions and releases. I don't think the O-line is going to take a step back at all from a coaching standpoint although they are replacing some studs.
Yeah. I think we have pretty good depth, but I guess we'll find out.

utahcountyaggie

Post by utahcountyaggie » December 13th, 2018, 1:15 pm

Anyone heard anything more on whether TJ will be coming back as the OC or to work with the Oline?
Like most, I naturally assumed he'd be with the Oline....but have heard alot flying around about him potentially being the OC hire. (which I don't love)

GeoAg

Post by GeoAg » December 13th, 2018, 2:11 pm

utahcountyaggie wrote:
December 13th, 2018, 1:15 pm
Anyone heard anything more on whether TJ will be coming back as the OC or to work with the Oline?
Like most, I naturally assumed he'd be with the Oline....but have heard alot flying around about him potentially being the OC hire. (which I don't love)
Everything I have seen is that he will be the OL coach.

"You guys have sacrificed in ways you've never sacrificed before. You've given more. You expect more...Tonight is our opportunity to write the story of who this family, who this program, who this team will be" -Coach Blake Anderson

Locked Previous topicNext topic