What are our positions of Need now?

This forum is for Football related topics only. Other topics will be moved to the appropriate forum.
JFW_AGGIES
Posts: 352
Joined: September 2nd, 2017, 6:02 am
Has liked: 9 times
Been liked: 23 times

What are our positions of Need now?

Post by JFW_AGGIES » December 19th, 2018, 2:06 pm

We still need a JC WR, JC S, JC CB, a RB, big fr WR. What else do you guys think. And how many scholarships do we still have available? Any chance Gary can flip any of the Bingham guys before Feb?



YoungBloodAggie
Posts: 2348
Joined: October 1st, 2013, 9:11 am
Has liked: 42 times
Been liked: 247 times

Re: What are our positions of Need now?

Post by YoungBloodAggie » December 19th, 2018, 2:12 pm

I am not convinced we need a big WR. Our best WR in the past five years was 5'11'' (Hunter Sharp). You have deep threats, you have possession guys, and you have change-of-pace guys. Scarver can absolutely be a deep threat with his speed, Nathan can be a change-of-pace guy that moves around, gives you different looks, etc.

I think what we really need is a possession guy when you just need three to four yards.


Jordan Nathan’s ACTUAL #1 Fan

USUBlue
13=13
Posts: 4330
Joined: January 10th, 2011, 3:05 pm
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 35 times

Re: What are our positions of Need now?

Post by USUBlue » December 19th, 2018, 2:15 pm

YoungBloodAggie wrote:
December 19th, 2018, 2:12 pm
I am not convinced we need a big WR. Our best WR in the past five years was 5'11'' (Hunter Sharp). You have deep threats, you have possession guys, and you have change-of-pace guys. Scarver can absolutely be a deep threat with his speed, Nathan can be a change-of-pace guy that moves around, gives you different looks, etc.

I think what we really need is a possession guy when you just need three to four yards.
What we really need at WR is SPEED and a guy that can start immediately -- probably a JC or Grad Transfer



YoungBloodAggie
Posts: 2348
Joined: October 1st, 2013, 9:11 am
Has liked: 42 times
Been liked: 247 times

Re: What are our positions of Need now?

Post by YoungBloodAggie » December 19th, 2018, 2:17 pm

USUBlue wrote:
December 19th, 2018, 2:15 pm
YoungBloodAggie wrote:
December 19th, 2018, 2:12 pm
I am not convinced we need a big WR. Our best WR in the past five years was 5'11'' (Hunter Sharp). You have deep threats, you have possession guys, and you have change-of-pace guys. Scarver can absolutely be a deep threat with his speed, Nathan can be a change-of-pace guy that moves around, gives you different looks, etc.

I think what we really need is a possession guy when you just need three to four yards.
What we really need at WR is SPEED and a guy that can start immediately -- probably a JC or Grad Transfer
Is Savon not fast like Kerwynn was not fast?


Jordan Nathan’s ACTUAL #1 Fan

USUBlue
13=13
Posts: 4330
Joined: January 10th, 2011, 3:05 pm
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 35 times

Re: What are our positions of Need now?

Post by USUBlue » December 19th, 2018, 2:21 pm

YoungBloodAggie wrote:
December 19th, 2018, 2:17 pm
USUBlue wrote:
December 19th, 2018, 2:15 pm
YoungBloodAggie wrote:
December 19th, 2018, 2:12 pm
I am not convinced we need a big WR. Our best WR in the past five years was 5'11'' (Hunter Sharp). You have deep threats, you have possession guys, and you have change-of-pace guys. Scarver can absolutely be a deep threat with his speed, Nathan can be a change-of-pace guy that moves around, gives you different looks, etc.

I think what we really need is a possession guy when you just need three to four yards.
What we really need at WR is SPEED and a guy that can start immediately -- probably a JC or Grad Transfer
Is Savon not fast like Kerwynn was not fast?
Don't create red herrings -- our returning WRs are not fast with the exception of Savon and that's not enough. We need more speed and more size. Simple enough without making up false comparisons.

Next year's offense is going to be very different and speed will become more of a premium. I don't know if Patrick is fast, but the others aren't going to run past people very often. Gary will bring in some speed JC WRs just like he did last time.



User avatar
BLUERUFiO
Posts: 2271
Joined: August 30th, 2011, 1:22 pm
Location: Kearney, NE
Has liked: 46 times
Been liked: 16 times

Re: What are our positions of Need now?

Post by BLUERUFiO » December 19th, 2018, 2:33 pm

Wait a minute... Jordan Nathan isn't fast? Nathan + Savon = fast. Plus, we have a little WR that is pretty darn speedy too (forgot his name).


GO AGGIES! GO AGGIES! HEY! HEY! HEY!

User avatar
2004AG
Posts: 5099
Joined: November 16th, 2010, 11:42 am
Has liked: 13 times
Been liked: 61 times

Re: What are our positions of Need now?

Post by 2004AG » December 19th, 2018, 2:50 pm

YoungBloodAggie wrote:
December 19th, 2018, 2:12 pm
I am not convinced we need a big WR. Our best WR in the past five years was 5'11'' (Hunter Sharp). You have deep threats, you have possession guys, and you have change-of-pace guys. Scarver can absolutely be a deep threat with his speed, Nathan can be a change-of-pace guy that moves around, gives you different looks, etc.

I think what we really need is a possession guy when you just need three to four yards.
So you think its ok to have our starting receivers go 5'8", 5'8" and 5'11", with the 5'11" guy not having very good hands? :crazy: :crazy: Its really gonna limit our offense if those are the tallest guys we have.

Those heights are fine if you also have a couple guys over 6'1"-6'2".



aggies22
2018 Kick-off Pick'em Champion
Posts: 6975
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 8:17 pm
Location: Smithfield, Utah
Has liked: 1499 times
Been liked: 739 times
Contact:

Re: What are our positions of Need now?

Post by aggies22 » December 19th, 2018, 2:53 pm

JFW_AGGIES wrote:
December 19th, 2018, 2:06 pm
We still need a JC WR, JC S, JC CB, a RB, big fr WR. What else do you guys think. And how many scholarships do we still have available? Any chance Gary can flip any of the Bingham guys before Feb?
As long as we don't lose who we currently have committed that has NOT signed LOIs yet. We have 8 spots for 2019 left.

We need 3 WRs, a TE, an OL, a LB, a JC or 3* CB and a JC S.



User avatar
Aglicious
Site Admin
Posts: 4973
Joined: January 14th, 2004, 12:00 am
Location: Vega$
Has liked: 79 times
Been liked: 177 times

Re: What are our positions of Need now?

Post by Aglicious » December 19th, 2018, 2:55 pm

BLUERUFiO wrote:
December 19th, 2018, 2:33 pm
Wait a minute... Jordan Nathan isn't fast? Nathan + Savon = fast. Plus, we have a little WR that is pretty darn speedy too (forgot his name).
I would say Scarver and Thompkins are the speed at WR, we still need size at this position or we are going to have trouble moving the chains and scoring in the red zone consistently.



User avatar
CaptainChaos
Posts: 878
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 11:58 am
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 9 times

Re: What are our positions of Need now?

Post by CaptainChaos » December 19th, 2018, 3:01 pm

YoungBloodAggie wrote:I am not convinced we need a big WR. Our best WR in the past five years was 5'11'' (Hunter Sharp). You have deep threats, you have possession guys, and you have change-of-pace guys. Scarver can absolutely be a deep threat with his speed, Nathan can be a change-of-pace guy that moves around, gives you different looks, etc.

I think what we really need is a possession guy when you just need three to four yards.
Couldn’t the possession guy be our TE? Dax was so underutilized this year.

I know it doesn’t help the “size” argument, but Bright could also be moved back to the slot at times or full time. Especially if one of the young backs can develop as a change of pace.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk



User avatar
ProfessorChaos
Posts: 457
Joined: September 3rd, 2011, 3:46 am
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 13 times

Re: What are our positions of Need now?

Post by ProfessorChaos » December 19th, 2018, 3:07 pm

YoungBloodAggie wrote:
December 19th, 2018, 2:12 pm
I am not convinced we need a big WR. Our best WR in the past five years was 5'11'' (Hunter Sharp). You have deep threats, you have possession guys, and you have change-of-pace guys. Scarver can absolutely be a deep threat with his speed, Nathan can be a change-of-pace guy that moves around, gives you different looks, etc.

I think what we really need is a possession guy when you just need three to four yards.
I'd take Sharp over any other WR to suit up for USU since Kevin Curtis. A few other great ones along the way, but Sharp was on another level in my opinion.

Would certainly help to have a bigger possession threat next year, but I agree that the WR unit has enough talent and speed to be plenty threatening!



USUBlue
13=13
Posts: 4330
Joined: January 10th, 2011, 3:05 pm
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 35 times

Re: What are our positions of Need now?

Post by USUBlue » December 19th, 2018, 3:10 pm

2004AG wrote:
December 19th, 2018, 2:50 pm
YoungBloodAggie wrote:
December 19th, 2018, 2:12 pm
I am not convinced we need a big WR. Our best WR in the past five years was 5'11'' (Hunter Sharp). You have deep threats, you have possession guys, and you have change-of-pace guys. Scarver can absolutely be a deep threat with his speed, Nathan can be a change-of-pace guy that moves around, gives you different looks, etc.

I think what we really need is a possession guy when you just need three to four yards.
So you think its ok to have our starting receivers go 5'8", 5'8" and 5'11", with the 5'11" guy not having very good hands? :crazy: :crazy: Its really gonna limit our offense if those are the tallest guys we have.

Those heights are fine if you also have a couple guys over 6'1"-6'2".
Our WR and DB group are the weakest links on next year's team -- they have to be shored up with starter quality JCs and Grad Transfers.



User avatar
ineptimusprime
Posts: 2205
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 12:07 pm
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 195 times

Re: What are our positions of Need now?

Post by ineptimusprime » December 19th, 2018, 3:15 pm

USUBlue wrote:
December 19th, 2018, 3:10 pm
2004AG wrote:
December 19th, 2018, 2:50 pm
YoungBloodAggie wrote:
December 19th, 2018, 2:12 pm
I am not convinced we need a big WR. Our best WR in the past five years was 5'11'' (Hunter Sharp). You have deep threats, you have possession guys, and you have change-of-pace guys. Scarver can absolutely be a deep threat with his speed, Nathan can be a change-of-pace guy that moves around, gives you different looks, etc.

I think what we really need is a possession guy when you just need three to four yards.
So you think its ok to have our starting receivers go 5'8", 5'8" and 5'11", with the 5'11" guy not having very good hands? :crazy: :crazy: Its really gonna limit our offense if those are the tallest guys we have.

Those heights are fine if you also have a couple guys over 6'1"-6'2".
Our WR and DB group are the weakest links on next year's team -- they have to be shored up with starter quality JCs and Grad Transfers.
This. Though I think DB is in better shape than WR, especially when we get all the walking wounded back. Outside of Nathan and Scarver, I'm not very confident in our core of receivers.

With Love and a running game returning, this should be a position that should be relatively easy to recruit to.



aggies22
2018 Kick-off Pick'em Champion
Posts: 6975
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 8:17 pm
Location: Smithfield, Utah
Has liked: 1499 times
Been liked: 739 times
Contact:

Re: What are our positions of Need now?

Post by aggies22 » December 19th, 2018, 3:19 pm

ineptimusprime wrote:
December 19th, 2018, 3:15 pm
USUBlue wrote:
December 19th, 2018, 3:10 pm
2004AG wrote:
December 19th, 2018, 2:50 pm
YoungBloodAggie wrote:
December 19th, 2018, 2:12 pm
I am not convinced we need a big WR. Our best WR in the past five years was 5'11'' (Hunter Sharp). You have deep threats, you have possession guys, and you have change-of-pace guys. Scarver can absolutely be a deep threat with his speed, Nathan can be a change-of-pace guy that moves around, gives you different looks, etc.

I think what we really need is a possession guy when you just need three to four yards.
So you think its ok to have our starting receivers go 5'8", 5'8" and 5'11", with the 5'11" guy not having very good hands? :crazy: :crazy: Its really gonna limit our offense if those are the tallest guys we have.

Those heights are fine if you also have a couple guys over 6'1"-6'2".
Our WR and DB group are the weakest links on next year's team -- they have to be shored up with starter quality JCs and Grad Transfers.
This. Though I think DB is in better shape than WR, especially when we get all the walking wounded back. Outside of Nathan and Scarver, I'm not very confident in our core of receivers.

With Love and a running game returning, this should be a position that should be relatively easy to recruit to.
One would think it would be easy to recruit to right? WRONG! WR was the most IGNORED of the positions by the old coaching staff for the last 2 or 3 years. Let's just say the old staff did NOT take advantage of all their opportunitites to bring in good players.



USUBlue
13=13
Posts: 4330
Joined: January 10th, 2011, 3:05 pm
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 35 times

Re: What are our positions of Need now?

Post by USUBlue » December 19th, 2018, 3:24 pm

ineptimusprime wrote:
December 19th, 2018, 3:15 pm
USUBlue wrote:
December 19th, 2018, 3:10 pm
2004AG wrote:
December 19th, 2018, 2:50 pm
YoungBloodAggie wrote:
December 19th, 2018, 2:12 pm
I am not convinced we need a big WR. Our best WR in the past five years was 5'11'' (Hunter Sharp). You have deep threats, you have possession guys, and you have change-of-pace guys. Scarver can absolutely be a deep threat with his speed, Nathan can be a change-of-pace guy that moves around, gives you different looks, etc.

I think what we really need is a possession guy when you just need three to four yards.
So you think its ok to have our starting receivers go 5'8", 5'8" and 5'11", with the 5'11" guy not having very good hands? :crazy: :crazy: Its really gonna limit our offense if those are the tallest guys we have.

Those heights are fine if you also have a couple guys over 6'1"-6'2".
Our WR and DB group are the weakest links on next year's team -- they have to be shored up with starter quality JCs and Grad Transfers.
This. Though I think DB is in better shape than WR, especially when we get all the walking wounded back. Outside of Nathan and Scarver, I'm not very confident in our core of receivers.

With Love and a running game returning, this should be a position that should be relatively easy to recruit to.
Don't be so sure about the running game either. One thing that is certain, scholarship players will leave early. The average over the past 30+ years is 11-12 scholarship players leaving early per year -- and with coaching turnover even more. So far I can think of 3 scholarship players that are probably leaving. Here's some numbers to think about:

1. # of Seniors on next year's team -- About 12; an all-time low unless we bring in several grad transfers.
2. # of Current Scholarship Used -- About 56; that's before more attrition and new signees, but includes push forwards (about 4). Bottom line -- it will be difficult to get to 80 scholarship players even if several walkons get scholarships this year.

In short, this is a huge transition year. Of the 40 years I've been tracking comings and goings of players and coaches, this is one of the top 3 ever.



JFW_AGGIES
Posts: 352
Joined: September 2nd, 2017, 6:02 am
Has liked: 9 times
Been liked: 23 times

Re: What are our positions of Need now?

Post by JFW_AGGIES » December 19th, 2018, 3:34 pm

Anyone hearing that our stud RB may want to dip his toe into the NFL water?



YoungBloodAggie
Posts: 2348
Joined: October 1st, 2013, 9:11 am
Has liked: 42 times
Been liked: 247 times

Re: What are our positions of Need now?

Post by YoungBloodAggie » December 19th, 2018, 3:37 pm

JFW_AGGIES wrote:
December 19th, 2018, 3:34 pm
Anyone hearing that our stud RB may want to dip his toe into the NFL water?
He would be wise to get the advice of those that know what they are talking about, and leave if he is likely to be drafted before Round 4.


Jordan Nathan’s ACTUAL #1 Fan

JFW_AGGIES
Posts: 352
Joined: September 2nd, 2017, 6:02 am
Has liked: 9 times
Been liked: 23 times

Re: What are our positions of Need now?

Post by JFW_AGGIES » December 19th, 2018, 3:48 pm

Dax is also a likely late round pick and he left. At least 5th rd from what I heard.



slcagg
Posts: 3104
Joined: December 15th, 2010, 6:29 pm
Has liked: 75 times
Been liked: 150 times

Re: What are our positions of Need now?

Post by slcagg » December 19th, 2018, 3:51 pm

Dax is graduated from school and also age is not on his side either. Since he is graduated no point in sticking around really.



JFW_AGGIES
Posts: 352
Joined: September 2nd, 2017, 6:02 am
Has liked: 9 times
Been liked: 23 times

Re: What are our positions of Need now?

Post by JFW_AGGIES » December 19th, 2018, 4:00 pm

aggies22 wrote:
December 19th, 2018, 3:19 pm
ineptimusprime wrote:
December 19th, 2018, 3:15 pm
USUBlue wrote:
December 19th, 2018, 3:10 pm
2004AG wrote:
December 19th, 2018, 2:50 pm
YoungBloodAggie wrote:
December 19th, 2018, 2:12 pm
I am not convinced we need a big WR. Our best WR in the past five years was 5'11'' (Hunter Sharp). You have deep threats, you have possession guys, and you have change-of-pace guys. Scarver can absolutely be a deep threat with his speed, Nathan can be a change-of-pace guy that moves around, gives you different looks, etc.

I think what we really need is a possession guy when you just need three to four yards.
So you think its ok to have our starting receivers go 5'8", 5'8" and 5'11", with the 5'11" guy not having very good hands? :crazy: :crazy: Its really gonna limit our offense if those are the tallest guys we have.

Those heights are fine if you also have a couple guys over 6'1"-6'2".
Our WR and DB group are the weakest links on next year's team -- they have to be shored up with starter quality JCs and Grad Transfers.
This. Though I think DB is in better shape than WR, especially when we get all the walking wounded back. Outside of Nathan and Scarver, I'm not very confident in our core of receivers.

With Love and a running game returning, this should be a position that should be relatively easy to recruit to.
One would think it would be easy to recruit to right? WRONG! WR was the most IGNORED of the positions by the old coaching staff for the last 2 or 3 years. Let's just say the old staff did NOT take advantage of all their opportunitites to bring in good players.
With the exception of Thompson last yr, I don't think they did a good job of recruiting RB's either



aggies22
2018 Kick-off Pick'em Champion
Posts: 6975
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 8:17 pm
Location: Smithfield, Utah
Has liked: 1499 times
Been liked: 739 times
Contact:

Re: What are our positions of Need now?

Post by aggies22 » December 19th, 2018, 4:22 pm

JFW_AGGIES wrote:
December 19th, 2018, 3:34 pm
Anyone hearing that our stud RB may want to dip his toe into the NFL water?
I hate to be the bearer of bad news but yes.



User avatar
CanuckAggie
Posts: 116
Joined: April 20th, 2015, 11:37 pm
Has liked: 5 times
Been liked: 14 times

Re: What are our positions of Need now?

Post by CanuckAggie » December 19th, 2018, 4:30 pm

aggies22 wrote:
December 19th, 2018, 4:22 pm
JFW_AGGIES wrote:
December 19th, 2018, 3:34 pm
Anyone hearing that our stud RB may want to dip his toe into the NFL water?
I hate to be the bearer of bad news but yes.
What's the most foul word I can use on here without getting kicked off by the mods? :bangwall:



JFW_AGGIES
Posts: 352
Joined: September 2nd, 2017, 6:02 am
Has liked: 9 times
Been liked: 23 times

Re: What are our positions of Need now?

Post by JFW_AGGIES » December 19th, 2018, 4:32 pm

aggies22 wrote:
December 19th, 2018, 4:22 pm
JFW_AGGIES wrote:
December 19th, 2018, 3:34 pm
Anyone hearing that our stud RB may want to dip his toe into the NFL water?
I hate to be the bearer of bad news but yes.
Ok that's what I had heard as well, but just didn't believe it.



User avatar
BigBlueDart
2017 FB Predict The Score Champion
Posts: 7827
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 7:57 am
Location: Syracuse, UT
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 148 times

Re: What are our positions of Need now?

Post by BigBlueDart » December 19th, 2018, 4:32 pm

CanuckAggie wrote:
December 19th, 2018, 4:30 pm
aggies22 wrote:
December 19th, 2018, 4:22 pm
JFW_AGGIES wrote:
December 19th, 2018, 3:34 pm
Anyone hearing that our stud RB may want to dip his toe into the NFL water?
I hate to be the bearer of bad news but yes.
What's the most foul word I can use on here without getting kicked off by the mods? :bangwall:
"What the fetch!"



User avatar
Aglicious
Site Admin
Posts: 4973
Joined: January 14th, 2004, 12:00 am
Location: Vega$
Has liked: 79 times
Been liked: 177 times

Re: What are our positions of Need now?

Post by Aglicious » December 19th, 2018, 4:32 pm

aggies22 wrote:
December 19th, 2018, 4:22 pm
JFW_AGGIES wrote:
December 19th, 2018, 3:34 pm
Anyone hearing that our stud RB may want to dip his toe into the NFL water?
I hate to be the bearer of bad news but yes.
That would be sad if follows through with it. I think he would be better served to showcase his abilities for one more year, especially with whom he would be surrounded by next year. I could easily see him going undrafted, and then what?....



aggies22
2018 Kick-off Pick'em Champion
Posts: 6975
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 8:17 pm
Location: Smithfield, Utah
Has liked: 1499 times
Been liked: 739 times
Contact:

Re: What are our positions of Need now?

Post by aggies22 » December 19th, 2018, 4:33 pm

CanuckAggie wrote:
December 19th, 2018, 4:30 pm
aggies22 wrote:
December 19th, 2018, 4:22 pm
JFW_AGGIES wrote:
December 19th, 2018, 3:34 pm
Anyone hearing that our stud RB may want to dip his toe into the NFL water?
I hate to be the bearer of bad news but yes.
What's the most foul word I can use on here without getting kicked off by the mods? :bangwall:
It's all about creative editing my friend!



JFW_AGGIES
Posts: 352
Joined: September 2nd, 2017, 6:02 am
Has liked: 9 times
Been liked: 23 times

Re: What are our positions of Need now?

Post by JFW_AGGIES » December 19th, 2018, 4:33 pm

So I'II add a JC RB as well.



User avatar
Aglicious
Site Admin
Posts: 4973
Joined: January 14th, 2004, 12:00 am
Location: Vega$
Has liked: 79 times
Been liked: 177 times

Re: What are our positions of Need now?

Post by Aglicious » December 19th, 2018, 4:35 pm

You can swear all you want...there are account specific filters and individual user settings in place for those that don't want to see or read foul language.



JFW_AGGIES
Posts: 352
Joined: September 2nd, 2017, 6:02 am
Has liked: 9 times
Been liked: 23 times

Re: What are our positions of Need now?

Post by JFW_AGGIES » December 19th, 2018, 4:36 pm

The problem that he has is that he is prone to have ankle injuries. It's why we got him in the 1st place. Dave had him doing specific exercises for this issue.



aggies22
2018 Kick-off Pick'em Champion
Posts: 6975
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 8:17 pm
Location: Smithfield, Utah
Has liked: 1499 times
Been liked: 739 times
Contact:

Re: What are our positions of Need now?

Post by aggies22 » December 19th, 2018, 4:37 pm

JFW_AGGIES wrote:
December 19th, 2018, 4:33 pm
So I'II add a JC RB as well.
We only have 8 spots and too many positions of need. We'll be rolling with GB, Morian Walker, Tre Miller and Dadrion Taylor next year, IF I stress IF, the D Train pulls out of the station.



taniataylor
Posts: 1485
Joined: June 24th, 2016, 9:21 am
Location: Monrovia, Ca
Has liked: 32 times
Been liked: 225 times

Re: What are our positions of Need now?

Post by taniataylor » December 19th, 2018, 4:37 pm

Aglicious wrote:
December 19th, 2018, 2:55 pm
BLUERUFiO wrote:
December 19th, 2018, 2:33 pm
Wait a minute... Jordan Nathan isn't fast? Nathan + Savon = fast. Plus, we have a little WR that is pretty darn speedy too (forgot his name).
I would say Scarver and Thompkins are the speed at WR, we still need size at this position or we are going to have trouble moving the chains and scoring in the red zone consistently.
Little fun fact....Jordan and Savon race ALL THEEE TIME.....u’ll never guess who hasn’t won one of those foot races yet.....


Jordan Nathan's #1 Fan Copyright pending due to YBAs shenanigans

JFW_AGGIES
Posts: 352
Joined: September 2nd, 2017, 6:02 am
Has liked: 9 times
Been liked: 23 times

Re: What are our positions of Need now?

Post by JFW_AGGIES » December 19th, 2018, 4:39 pm

When is Taylor going to sign, is he waiting until Feb?



aggies22
2018 Kick-off Pick'em Champion
Posts: 6975
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 8:17 pm
Location: Smithfield, Utah
Has liked: 1499 times
Been liked: 739 times
Contact:

Re: What are our positions of Need now?

Post by aggies22 » December 19th, 2018, 4:39 pm

taniataylor wrote:
December 19th, 2018, 4:37 pm
Aglicious wrote:
December 19th, 2018, 2:55 pm
BLUERUFiO wrote:
December 19th, 2018, 2:33 pm
Wait a minute... Jordan Nathan isn't fast? Nathan + Savon = fast. Plus, we have a little WR that is pretty darn speedy too (forgot his name).
I would say Scarver and Thompkins are the speed at WR, we still need size at this position or we are going to have trouble moving the chains and scoring in the red zone consistently.
Little fun fact....Jordan and Savon race ALL THEEE TIME.....u’ll never guess who hasn’t won one of those foot races yet.....
I would hope Savon would beat Jordan Love in a foot race. ;)



aggies22
2018 Kick-off Pick'em Champion
Posts: 6975
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 8:17 pm
Location: Smithfield, Utah
Has liked: 1499 times
Been liked: 739 times
Contact:

Re: What are our positions of Need now?

Post by aggies22 » December 19th, 2018, 4:40 pm

JFW_AGGIES wrote:
December 19th, 2018, 4:39 pm
When is Taylor going to sign, is he waiting until Feb?
I was under the impression that he was signing during the early signing period.



taniataylor
Posts: 1485
Joined: June 24th, 2016, 9:21 am
Location: Monrovia, Ca
Has liked: 32 times
Been liked: 225 times

Re: What are our positions of Need now?

Post by taniataylor » December 19th, 2018, 4:42 pm

aggies22 wrote:
December 19th, 2018, 4:39 pm
taniataylor wrote:
December 19th, 2018, 4:37 pm
Aglicious wrote:
December 19th, 2018, 2:55 pm
BLUERUFiO wrote:
December 19th, 2018, 2:33 pm
Wait a minute... Jordan Nathan isn't fast? Nathan + Savon = fast. Plus, we have a little WR that is pretty darn speedy too (forgot his name).
I would say Scarver and Thompkins are the speed at WR, we still need size at this position or we are going to have trouble moving the chains and scoring in the red zone consistently.
Little fun fact....Jordan and Savon race ALL THEEE TIME.....u’ll never guess who hasn’t won one of those foot races yet.....
I would hope Savon would beat Jordan Love in a foot race. ;)
JDeuce, probably, but never in the last few years has #16 lost to #81....they talk smack about it all the time


Jordan Nathan's #1 Fan Copyright pending due to YBAs shenanigans

Locked Previous topicNext topic