Locker room makeover

This forum is for Football related topics only. Other topics will be moved to the appropriate forum.
bigblue
Pick'em Champ - '12 Kickoff; '16 Bowl; '19 WTHCG; '19 BB Predict The Score

Re: Locker room makeover

Post by bigblue » June 24th, 2019, 8:28 pm

Naked Bull Rider wrote:Ours better be nicer

Weber probably had MDF board lockers before.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Well the universe is shaped exactly like the earth
If you go straight long enough you'll end up where you were

QuackAttackAggie
Pick'em Champ - '12, '22 Bowl; '15, '17 Weekly; '18 BB Predict the Score; '22 Kickoff

Post by QuackAttackAggie » June 25th, 2019, 12:48 am

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oleblu111
RIP

Post by oleblu111 » June 25th, 2019, 8:44 am

Imakeitrain wrote:
June 7th, 2019, 11:36 am
Personally I would prefer to not have the "nicest" locker room. Obviously I DO want a locker room that is good enough.

But I still want there to be a bit of grunge. Something to keep players hungry. I want it to be something that will get them in the mood to go out and hit. Not to stay in and play foosball or to play Fortnite on the Gamecast (rumor has it a really nice locker room ended up having a negative effect on the Redskins the past few years)
If you remember USU had as much grunge in their locker rooms before the NEZ was built they were as bad as it could be.

Which if one thinks grunge wins football games we should have won 11 games each year. A quality locker is needed to recruit.

Imakeitrain

Post by Imakeitrain » June 25th, 2019, 1:45 pm

oleblu111 wrote:
June 25th, 2019, 8:44 am
Imakeitrain wrote:
Personally I would prefer to not have the "nicest" locker room. Obviously I DO want a locker room that is good enough.

But I still want there to be a bit of grunge. Something to keep players hungry. I want it to be something that will get them in the mood to go out and hit. Not to stay in and play foosball or to play Fortnite on the Gamecast (rumor has it a really nice locker room ended up having a negative effect on the Redskins the past few years)
If you remember USU had as much grunge in their locker rooms before the NEZ was built they were as bad as it could be.

Which if one thinks grunge wins football games we should have won 11 games each year. A quality locker is needed to recruit.
I feel like I’ve said several times I don’t want a “bad” locker room. It’s not all one or the other. I’d just rather have a good locker room with better weight facilities, better practice facilities, a better training table, etc. money isn’t infinite and personally I’d rather money be spent towards things that make us bigger, faster, stronger.

I’m for a good locker room- but substance > flash. I’d just like there to be reminders of the blue collar roots in decor.

LKGates

Post by LKGates » June 25th, 2019, 2:01 pm

Imakeitrain wrote:
June 25th, 2019, 1:45 pm
oleblu111 wrote:
Imakeitrain wrote:

I feel like I’ve said several times I don’t want a “bad” locker room. It’s not all one or the other. I’d just rather have a good locker room with better weight facilities, better practice facilities, a better training table, etc. money isn’t infinite and personally I’d rather money be spent towards things that make us bigger, faster, stronger.

I’m for a good locker room- but substance > flash. I’d just like there to be reminders of the blue collar roots in decor.
Maybe stick a bale of hay in the middle of the locker room? Or better still, a sagebrush plant in a big concrete planter; literally "the spot where the sagebrush grows"!
These users thanked the author LKGates for the post (total 2):
aggies22USU78

Freelance adventurer and international man of mystery.

Imakeitrain

Post by Imakeitrain » June 25th, 2019, 7:59 pm

LKGates wrote:
June 25th, 2019, 2:01 pm
Imakeitrain wrote:
oleblu111 wrote:
Imakeitrain wrote:

Maybe stick a bale of hay in the middle of the locker room? Or better still, a sagebrush plant in a big concrete planter; literally "the spot where the sagebrush grows"!
I will not dignify that straw-chair argument with a response.

TheAKAggie
DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING I SAY

Post by TheAKAggie » June 25th, 2019, 8:02 pm

LKGates wrote:
Imakeitrain wrote:
oleblu111 wrote:
Imakeitrain wrote:

You tying to get everyone Lyme disease?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hail Aggies!

CanuckAggie

Post by CanuckAggie » June 25th, 2019, 11:52 pm

I'm imagining a grocery style cooler across the center of the floor, constantly filled with various Gosner milks and cheeses.
These users thanked the author CanuckAggie for the post (total 2):
ViAggieAglicious

Aglicious
Site Admin

Post by Aglicious » July 11th, 2019, 11:22 am

Maybe we went in on a package deal with Weber St.?

YoungBloodAggie

Post by YoungBloodAggie » July 11th, 2019, 11:44 am

Aglicious wrote:
July 11th, 2019, 11:22 am

Hale must be a very influential player for us this year to get two lockers!

Jordan Nathan’s ACTUAL #1 Fan

CaptainChaos

Post by CaptainChaos » July 11th, 2019, 11:55 am

YoungBloodAggie wrote:
July 11th, 2019, 11:44 am
Aglicious wrote:
July 11th, 2019, 11:22 am

Hale must be a very influential player for us this year to get two lockers!
He could have all four for all we know...

Locked Previous topicNext topic