Recruiting wish list

This forum is for Football related topics only. Other topics will be moved to the appropriate forum.
User avatar
CanuckAggie
Posts: 110
Joined: April 20th, 2015, 11:37 pm
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 9 times

Re: Recruiting wish list

Post by CanuckAggie » January 31st, 2019, 7:12 pm

taniataylor wrote:
January 31st, 2019, 7:08 pm
CacheAggie wrote:
January 31st, 2019, 6:58 pm
Just noticed that apparently Akili Arnold decommitted today. Is there a potential backup option we are going to go after, maybe Jordan’s friend from UCLA?
I HOPE SO!!! He is now officially in the portal
I'm all for that! That dude can ball!
:scotsman:



taniataylor
Posts: 1381
Joined: June 24th, 2016, 9:21 am
Location: Monrovia, Ca
Has liked: 14 times
Been liked: 112 times

Re: Recruiting wish list

Post by taniataylor » January 31st, 2019, 7:14 pm

CanuckAggie wrote:
January 31st, 2019, 7:12 pm
taniataylor wrote:
January 31st, 2019, 7:08 pm
CacheAggie wrote:
January 31st, 2019, 6:58 pm
Just noticed that apparently Akili Arnold decommitted today. Is there a potential backup option we are going to go after, maybe Jordan’s friend from UCLA?
I HOPE SO!!! He is now officially in the portal
I'm all for that! That dude can ball!
:scotsman:
Yes he can and Matt Austin and I are working on the coaches now!! ( he’s like another son to me)


Jordan Nathan's #1 Fan Copyright pending due to YBAs shenanigans

aggies22
2018 Kick-off Pick'em Champion
Posts: 6339
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 8:17 pm
Location: Smithfield, Utah
Has liked: 782 times
Been liked: 413 times
Contact:

Re: Recruiting wish list

Post by aggies22 » January 31st, 2019, 7:26 pm

taniataylor wrote:
January 31st, 2019, 7:14 pm
CanuckAggie wrote:
January 31st, 2019, 7:12 pm
taniataylor wrote:
January 31st, 2019, 7:08 pm
CacheAggie wrote:
January 31st, 2019, 6:58 pm
Just noticed that apparently Akili Arnold decommitted today. Is there a potential backup option we are going to go after, maybe Jordan’s friend from UCLA?
I HOPE SO!!! He is now officially in the portal
I'm all for that! That dude can ball!
:scotsman:
Yes he can and Matt Austin and I are working on the coaches now!! ( he’s like another son to me)
I would much rather have somebody that wants to be here!



User avatar
Aglicious
Site Admin
Posts: 4869
Joined: January 14th, 2004, 12:00 am
Location: Vega$
Has liked: 55 times
Been liked: 100 times

Re: Recruiting wish list

Post by Aglicious » January 31st, 2019, 8:22 pm

taniataylor wrote:
January 31st, 2019, 7:14 pm
CanuckAggie wrote:
January 31st, 2019, 7:12 pm
taniataylor wrote:
January 31st, 2019, 7:08 pm
CacheAggie wrote:
January 31st, 2019, 6:58 pm
Just noticed that apparently Akili Arnold decommitted today. Is there a potential backup option we are going to go after, maybe Jordan’s friend from UCLA?
I HOPE SO!!! He is now officially in the portal
I'm all for that! That dude can ball!
:scotsman:
Yes he can and Matt Austin and I are working on the coaches now!! ( he’s like another son to me)
Haven't watched anything from UCLA games but his HS tape is very good at both WR and CB. I can see why he had offers from Washington, Oregon, and UCLA among others. I also see he was dismissed from the team prior to the start of this past season and was granted a full release so by not playing this past year he should be available to play immediately.



Aggie19
Posts: 86
Joined: November 2nd, 2018, 7:52 am
Has liked: 22 times
Been liked: 19 times

Re: Recruiting wish list

Post by Aggie19 » January 31st, 2019, 8:24 pm

Where did you see that Arnold decommited? Nothing on his Twitter.


Go Aggies!

taniataylor
Posts: 1381
Joined: June 24th, 2016, 9:21 am
Location: Monrovia, Ca
Has liked: 14 times
Been liked: 112 times

Re: Recruiting wish list

Post by taniataylor » January 31st, 2019, 8:30 pm

Aglicious wrote:
January 31st, 2019, 8:22 pm
taniataylor wrote:
January 31st, 2019, 7:14 pm
CanuckAggie wrote:
January 31st, 2019, 7:12 pm
taniataylor wrote:
January 31st, 2019, 7:08 pm
CacheAggie wrote:
January 31st, 2019, 6:58 pm
Just noticed that apparently Akili Arnold decommitted today. Is there a potential backup option we are going to go after, maybe Jordan’s friend from UCLA?
I HOPE SO!!! He is now officially in the portal
I'm all for that! That dude can ball!
:scotsman:
Yes he can and Matt Austin and I are working on the coaches now!! ( he’s like another son to me)
Haven't watched anything from UCLA games but his HS tape is very good at both WR and CB. I can see why he had offers from Washington, Oregon, and UCLA among others. I also see he was dismissed from the team prior to the start of this past season and was granted a full release so by not playing this past year he should be available to play immediately.
Yes because he was caught drinking in his dorm, twice.....and he’s graduating in May, so he would be a grad transfer


Jordan Nathan's #1 Fan Copyright pending due to YBAs shenanigans

User avatar
GeorgiaAggie
Posts: 776
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 6:29 pm
Location: Carrollton, GA
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 45 times

Re: Recruiting wish list

Post by GeorgiaAggie » January 31st, 2019, 8:35 pm

taniataylor wrote:
January 31st, 2019, 8:30 pm
Aglicious wrote:
January 31st, 2019, 8:22 pm
taniataylor wrote:
January 31st, 2019, 7:14 pm
CanuckAggie wrote:
January 31st, 2019, 7:12 pm
taniataylor wrote:
January 31st, 2019, 7:08 pm
CacheAggie wrote:
January 31st, 2019, 6:58 pm
Just noticed that apparently Akili Arnold decommitted today. Is there a potential backup option we are going to go after, maybe Jordan’s friend from UCLA?
I HOPE SO!!! He is now officially in the portal
I'm all for that! That dude can ball!
:scotsman:
Yes he can and Matt Austin and I are working on the coaches now!! ( he’s like another son to me)
Haven't watched anything from UCLA games but his HS tape is very good at both WR and CB. I can see why he had offers from Washington, Oregon, and UCLA among others. I also see he was dismissed from the team prior to the start of this past season and was granted a full release so by not playing this past year he should be available to play immediately.
Yes because he was caught drinking in his dorm, twice.....and he’s graduating in May, so he would be a grad transfer
Will he be a senior or junior? In other words how much eligibility will he have?



taniataylor
Posts: 1381
Joined: June 24th, 2016, 9:21 am
Location: Monrovia, Ca
Has liked: 14 times
Been liked: 112 times

Re: Recruiting wish list

Post by taniataylor » January 31st, 2019, 8:36 pm

GeorgiaAggie wrote:
January 31st, 2019, 8:35 pm
taniataylor wrote:
January 31st, 2019, 8:30 pm
Aglicious wrote:
January 31st, 2019, 8:22 pm
taniataylor wrote:
January 31st, 2019, 7:14 pm
CanuckAggie wrote:
January 31st, 2019, 7:12 pm
taniataylor wrote:
January 31st, 2019, 7:08 pm
CacheAggie wrote:
January 31st, 2019, 6:58 pm
Just noticed that apparently Akili Arnold decommitted today. Is there a potential backup option we are going to go after, maybe Jordan’s friend from UCLA?
I HOPE SO!!! He is now officially in the portal
I'm all for that! That dude can ball!
:scotsman:
Yes he can and Matt Austin and I are working on the coaches now!! ( he’s like another son to me)
Haven't watched anything from UCLA games but his HS tape is very good at both WR and CB. I can see why he had offers from Washington, Oregon, and UCLA among others. I also see he was dismissed from the team prior to the start of this past season and was granted a full release so by not playing this past year he should be available to play immediately.
Yes because he was caught drinking in his dorm, twice.....and he’s graduating in May, so he would be a grad transfer
Will he be a senior or junior? In other words how much eligibility will he have?
1 year & a redshirt


Jordan Nathan's #1 Fan Copyright pending due to YBAs shenanigans

CacheAggie
Posts: 3
Joined: January 31st, 2019, 6:55 pm
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 0

Re: Recruiting wish list

Post by CacheAggie » January 31st, 2019, 8:45 pm

Aggie19 wrote:
January 31st, 2019, 8:24 pm
Where did you see that Arnold decommited? Nothing on his Twitter.
It shows on the his 247 page that he decommitted today, the info is down in his timeline.



blueblood
Posts: 267
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 8:52 am
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 6 times

Re: Recruiting wish list

Post by blueblood » January 31st, 2019, 9:42 pm

I just saw on Facebook that Alex Harrison from Viewmont was offered by USC today. I think that we were his only before today.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk



elcheque2
Posts: 436
Joined: September 21st, 2013, 12:52 pm
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 22 times

Re: Recruiting wish list

Post by elcheque2 » February 1st, 2019, 9:34 am

Looks like logan Maxwell committed as well last week.

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk




elcheque2
Posts: 436
Joined: September 21st, 2013, 12:52 pm
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 22 times

Re: Recruiting wish list

Post by elcheque2 » February 1st, 2019, 9:34 am

elcheque2 wrote:Looks like logan Maxwell committed as well last week.

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk
Decommitted* stupid auto correct

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk




User avatar
ineptimusprime
Posts: 2050
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 12:07 pm
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 116 times

Re: Recruiting wish list

Post by ineptimusprime » February 1st, 2019, 9:38 am

elcheque2 wrote:
February 1st, 2019, 9:34 am
elcheque2 wrote:Looks like logan Maxwell committed as well last week.

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk
Decommitted* stupid auto correct

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk
Yep -- I think 22 reported that we moved on from Maxwell. Curious if we're having any visitors this week since we've had a spot or two open up?



User avatar
ineptimusprime
Posts: 2050
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 12:07 pm
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 116 times

Re: Recruiting wish list

Post by ineptimusprime » February 1st, 2019, 10:41 am




aggies22
2018 Kick-off Pick'em Champion
Posts: 6339
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 8:17 pm
Location: Smithfield, Utah
Has liked: 782 times
Been liked: 413 times
Contact:

Re: Recruiting wish list

Post by aggies22 » February 1st, 2019, 10:55 am

ineptimusprime wrote:
February 1st, 2019, 10:41 am


PWO or push forward?

https://247sports.com/Player/Kanen-Eaton-46054307/
Preferred Walk-on.



User avatar
ineptimusprime
Posts: 2050
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 12:07 pm
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 116 times

Re: Recruiting wish list

Post by ineptimusprime » February 1st, 2019, 1:08 pm



Who dis?



aggies22
2018 Kick-off Pick'em Champion
Posts: 6339
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 8:17 pm
Location: Smithfield, Utah
Has liked: 782 times
Been liked: 413 times
Contact:

Re: Recruiting wish list

Post by aggies22 » February 1st, 2019, 1:19 pm

ineptimusprime wrote:
February 1st, 2019, 1:08 pm


Who dis?
Another preferred walk on.



User avatar
flying_scotsman2.0
Posts: 741
Joined: January 23rd, 2018, 12:29 pm
Has liked: 139 times
Been liked: 54 times

Re: Recruiting wish list

Post by flying_scotsman2.0 » February 1st, 2019, 1:25 pm

aggies22 wrote:
February 1st, 2019, 1:19 pm
ineptimusprime wrote:
February 1st, 2019, 1:08 pm


Who dis?
Another preferred walk on.
Whaddya think? Is he gonna be a Diamond in the rough?



YoungBloodAggie
Posts: 2138
Joined: October 1st, 2013, 9:11 am
Has liked: 19 times
Been liked: 90 times

Re: Recruiting wish list

Post by YoungBloodAggie » February 1st, 2019, 1:27 pm

flying_scotsman2.0 wrote:
February 1st, 2019, 1:25 pm
Whaddya think? Is he gonna be a Diamond in the rough?
Hi, Mods, I'd like to report someone for an immediate and indefinite suspension.
These users liked this post from YoungBloodAggie. Total Likes: 2
flying_scotsman2.0ToedAg


Jordan Nathan’s ACTUAL #1 Fan

User avatar
aggiefan444
Posts: 654
Joined: November 4th, 2010, 3:04 pm
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

Re: Recruiting wish list

Post by aggiefan444 » February 1st, 2019, 1:41 pm

Whos this Demarus Taylor that jsut commited? Sounds like an amazing get.



bluegrouse
Posts: 2694
Joined: November 9th, 2010, 5:04 pm
Has liked: 19 times
Been liked: 185 times

Re: Recruiting wish list

Post by bluegrouse » February 1st, 2019, 1:46 pm




Image



User avatar
ineptimusprime
Posts: 2050
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 12:07 pm
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 116 times

Re: Recruiting wish list

Post by ineptimusprime » February 1st, 2019, 1:54 pm

bluegrouse wrote:
February 1st, 2019, 1:46 pm



Image
Akili Arnold’s replacement? I wish Demarcus had had some time for explanation, cause this is a nice (totally out of left field) surprise.



aggies22
2018 Kick-off Pick'em Champion
Posts: 6339
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 8:17 pm
Location: Smithfield, Utah
Has liked: 782 times
Been liked: 413 times
Contact:

Re: Recruiting wish list

Post by aggies22 » February 1st, 2019, 2:03 pm

I'll tell you this. None of us on the 247 staff saw this one coming. Not even in the slightest.



TrueAG
Posts: 954
Joined: November 4th, 2010, 10:19 am
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 16 times

Re: Recruiting wish list

Post by TrueAG » February 1st, 2019, 2:16 pm

Beat out Florida and Florida state...wow. Will he play WR or CB?



Sl7vk
Posts: 172
Joined: November 18th, 2018, 9:07 pm
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 20 times

Re: Recruiting wish list

Post by Sl7vk » February 1st, 2019, 2:17 pm

Wow, things coming fast and furious.

Just signed a 6'4" wide receiver today as well? Kanen Eaton?



User avatar
USU78
2016 Weekly Pick'em Champion
Posts: 5629
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 6:43 am
Location: Sandy
Has liked: 287 times
Been liked: 55 times

Re: Recruiting wish list

Post by USU78 » February 1st, 2019, 2:21 pm

aggies22 wrote:
February 1st, 2019, 1:19 pm
ineptimusprime wrote:
February 1st, 2019, 1:08 pm


Who dis?
Another preferred walk on.
Appears to have missed half his senior season:

https://www.deseretnews.com/sports/high ... oe-diamond


You keep using that word. I do not think that word means what you think it means.

BleedAggieBlue0
2013-14 Bowl Pick'em Champion
Posts: 2409
Joined: January 8th, 2012, 10:18 pm
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 1 time

Recruiting wish list

Post by BleedAggieBlue0 » February 1st, 2019, 2:39 pm

TrueAG wrote:Beat out Florida and Florida state...wow. Will he play WR or CB?
You may already know this- but it seems some don’t so I figured I’d bring it up for fun.
Just cause a player shows offers from schools, that doesn’t mean we beat out those schools. Some offers aren’t always committable offers. Things change. I find it hard to believe that UF or FSU would have taken his signature next Wednesday.
Still, a fantastic commitment, and the offer list still shows he got the attention of those teams at one point in time.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk



User avatar
flying_scotsman2.0
Posts: 741
Joined: January 23rd, 2018, 12:29 pm
Has liked: 139 times
Been liked: 54 times

Re: Recruiting wish list

Post by flying_scotsman2.0 » February 1st, 2019, 4:07 pm

aggies 22 is crazy behind. Where are all the articles talking with these guys' coaches?



BleedAggieBlue0
2013-14 Bowl Pick'em Champion
Posts: 2409
Joined: January 8th, 2012, 10:18 pm
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 1 time

Re: Recruiting wish list

Post by BleedAggieBlue0 » February 1st, 2019, 4:15 pm

flying_scotsman2.0 wrote:aggies 22 is crazy behind. Where are all the articles talking with these guys' coaches?
Is this a joke?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk



slcagg
Posts: 2879
Joined: December 15th, 2010, 6:29 pm
Has liked: 27 times
Been liked: 70 times

Re: Recruiting wish list

Post by slcagg » February 1st, 2019, 5:09 pm

We still after Jojo Hawkins? Interesting twitter exchange between mariner, the new cb commit and Hawkins.





User avatar
ineptimusprime
Posts: 2050
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 12:07 pm
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 116 times

Re: Recruiting wish list

Post by ineptimusprime » February 1st, 2019, 6:42 pm

From his twitter page it looks like we may be interested still.



User avatar
GeorgiaAggie
Posts: 776
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 6:29 pm
Location: Carrollton, GA
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 45 times

Re: Recruiting wish list

Post by GeorgiaAggie » February 1st, 2019, 6:47 pm

Is Ajani trying to help us recruit another receiver? His film reminds me of a taller Natson.




User avatar
flying_scotsman2.0
Posts: 741
Joined: January 23rd, 2018, 12:29 pm
Has liked: 139 times
Been liked: 54 times

Re: Recruiting wish list

Post by flying_scotsman2.0 » February 1st, 2019, 10:08 pm

BleedAggieBlue0 wrote:
February 1st, 2019, 4:15 pm
flying_scotsman2.0 wrote:aggies 22 is crazy behind. Where are all the articles talking with these guys' coaches?
Is this a joke?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah... just not very good



slcagg
Posts: 2879
Joined: December 15th, 2010, 6:29 pm
Has liked: 27 times
Been liked: 70 times

Re: Recruiting wish list

Post by slcagg » February 2nd, 2019, 6:39 am

Final 3 for me: Hill (if not him then Thomas), hawkins and king.

Not sure if we are going after king but I would love to add him.



User avatar
ineptimusprime
Posts: 2050
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 12:07 pm
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 116 times

Re: Recruiting wish list

Post by ineptimusprime » February 2nd, 2019, 6:46 am

slcagg wrote:
February 2nd, 2019, 6:39 am
Final 3 for me: Hill (if not him then Thomas), hawkins and king.

Not sure if we are going after king but I would love to add him.
I had assumed Hill was a sign-and-send. Is that not the case?



Post Reply Previous topicNext topic