Cole Thomas to Texas Tech

This forum is for Football related topics only. Other topics will be moved to the appropriate forum.
bluegrouse
Posts: 3361
Joined: November 9th, 2010, 5:04 pm
Has thanked: 438 times
Been thanked: 636 times

Cole Thomas to Texas Tech

Post by bluegrouse » February 6th, 2019, 10:10 am

Bummer




User avatar
UtahStizzle
Posts: 4959
Joined: November 15th, 2010, 4:16 am
Location: Northern Utah
Has thanked: 34 times
Been thanked: 29 times
Contact:

Re: Cole Thomas to Texas Tech

Post by UtahStizzle » February 6th, 2019, 10:17 am

It's cause their announcement posts are better.


Twitter: UtahStizzle

User avatar
ViAggie
Posts: 11424
Joined: June 16th, 2011, 6:49 pm
Location: Temecula, California
Has thanked: 704 times
Been thanked: 478 times

Re: Cole Thomas to Texas Tech

Post by ViAggie » February 6th, 2019, 10:19 am

From Seattle to Lubbock? :puke:


Just another day in the (Aggie) Brotherhood

aggies22
Aggie Insider, Pick'em Champ - '18 Kickoff, '19 Weekly
Posts: 10679
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 8:17 pm
Location: Smithfield, Utah
Has thanked: 6605 times
Been thanked: 4060 times
Contact:

Re: Cole Thomas to Texas Tech

Post by aggies22 » February 6th, 2019, 10:22 am

He LOVED Yost.



trombone_ninja
Posts: 1191
Joined: November 24th, 2013, 1:59 pm
Location: Greeley, CO
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 128 times

Re: Cole Thomas to Texas Tech

Post by trombone_ninja » February 6th, 2019, 10:25 am

aggies22 wrote:
February 6th, 2019, 10:22 am
He LOVED Yost.
Can hardly blame him


USUFans’ resident band nerd
Providing useless “insider” info since 2013
Go Aggies!!!

User avatar
Sl7vk
Posts: 1336
Joined: November 18th, 2018, 9:07 pm
Location: Holladay Utah
Has thanked: 459 times
Been thanked: 636 times

Re: Cole Thomas to Texas Tech

Post by Sl7vk » February 6th, 2019, 10:40 am

trombone_ninja wrote:
February 6th, 2019, 10:25 am
aggies22 wrote:
February 6th, 2019, 10:22 am
He LOVED Yost.
Can hardly blame him
Hope he can learn to love Wells.



User avatar
hipsterdoofus21
Mr. Buttface
Posts: 16076
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 9:39 pm
Has thanked: 613 times
Been thanked: 1213 times

Re: Cole Thomas to Texas Tech

Post by hipsterdoofus21 » February 6th, 2019, 1:15 pm

Sl7vk wrote:
February 6th, 2019, 10:40 am
trombone_ninja wrote:
February 6th, 2019, 10:25 am
aggies22 wrote:
February 6th, 2019, 10:22 am
He LOVED Yost.
Can hardly blame him
Hope he can learn to love Wells.
He won't play for Wells the whole time he's there.


I promised to change my board name to Mr. Buttface if Boise had the balls to not play the Covid card. I’m not sure if I can change my profile name though. Until I figure it out this will have to do. —signed, Mr. Buttface

User avatar
Sl7vk
Posts: 1336
Joined: November 18th, 2018, 9:07 pm
Location: Holladay Utah
Has thanked: 459 times
Been thanked: 636 times

Re: Cole Thomas to Texas Tech

Post by Sl7vk » February 6th, 2019, 1:23 pm

hipsterdoofus21 wrote:
February 6th, 2019, 1:15 pm
Sl7vk wrote:
February 6th, 2019, 10:40 am
trombone_ninja wrote:
February 6th, 2019, 10:25 am
aggies22 wrote:
February 6th, 2019, 10:22 am
He LOVED Yost.
Can hardly blame him
Hope he can learn to love Wells.
He won't play for Wells the whole time he's there.
Great point.



Locked Previous topicNext topic