Former Aggies Congratulate New Recruits

This forum is for Football related topics only. Other topics will be moved to the appropriate forum.
Aggie19
Posts: 87
Joined: November 2nd, 2018, 7:52 am
Has liked: 22 times
Been liked: 19 times

Former Aggies Congratulate New Recruits

Post by Aggie19 » February 6th, 2019, 1:44 pm

I thought it was pretty cool that they would post something. Nice to hear guys that are in the league giving some love to Coach A and talk up the program. I'm sure it means a lot to the kids coming in.







Go Aggies!

usufan1
Posts: 454
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 9:09 pm
Has liked: 96 times
Been liked: 39 times

Re: Former Aggies Congratulate New Recruits

Post by usufan1 » February 6th, 2019, 1:47 pm

Aggie19 wrote:I thought it was pretty cool that they would post something. Nice to hear guys that are in the league giving some love to Coach A and talk up the program. I'm sure it means a lot to the kids coming in.





Loved seeing all these former players. It's fun to remember all the talent we've had throughout the years!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk




HomeTown
Posts: 23
Joined: December 8th, 2018, 10:07 am
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 1 time

Re: Former Aggies Congratulate New Recruits

Post by HomeTown » February 6th, 2019, 1:51 pm

I liked Chris Cooley in his old school USU sweatshirt.



bluegrouse
Posts: 2696
Joined: November 9th, 2010, 5:04 pm
Has liked: 19 times
Been liked: 185 times

Re: Former Aggies Congratulate New Recruits

Post by bluegrouse » February 6th, 2019, 2:05 pm




User avatar
WAAggie
Posts: 2142
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 8:02 am
Location: Kent WA
Has liked: 10 times
Been liked: 25 times

Re: Former Aggies Congratulate New Recruits

Post by WAAggie » February 6th, 2019, 2:11 pm

Good to see from JoJo


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk



User avatar
Aggiefan33
Posts: 1926
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 10:21 am
Has liked: 7 times
Been liked: 4 times

Re: Former Aggies Congratulate New Recruits

Post by Aggiefan33 » February 6th, 2019, 2:39 pm

GA said that Keegan brought the idea to him a few days ago and they started reaching out to guys. Said that many were upset that they were not able to share a message.

great work to share the message. Hope they retweet these throughout the year as they were all positive.


The harder you work, the harder it is to Surrender. - Men's Basketball locker room

User avatar
paaron46
Posts: 1082
Joined: February 28th, 2014, 11:52 am
Location: Section 5, Row 7
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 2 times

Re: Former Aggies Congratulate New Recruits

Post by paaron46 » February 6th, 2019, 2:58 pm

This was my favorite one:

These users liked this post from paaron46. Total Likes: 2
Aggie_in_Idahoinigo


Twitter: @AaronPeck

aggies22
2018 Kick-off Pick'em Champion
Posts: 6490
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 8:17 pm
Location: Smithfield, Utah
Has liked: 891 times
Been liked: 462 times
Contact:

Re: Former Aggies Congratulate New Recruits

Post by aggies22 » February 6th, 2019, 4:21 pm

Coach A said at the luncheon "you watch, next year everybody will be doing these."
Last edited by aggies22 on February 6th, 2019, 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.



BigBlueAggie
Posts: 187
Joined: November 20th, 2010, 7:16 pm
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 4 times

Re: Former Aggies Congratulate New Recruits

Post by BigBlueAggie » February 6th, 2019, 4:42 pm

Wow, those are awesome. Suit me up!

Especially loved BWagz and Donald Penn (his shout out to get a degree was heartfelt!).

Go Aggies!
These users liked this post from BigBlueAggie:
jpswensen



Imakeitrain
Posts: 4903
Joined: March 11th, 2011, 9:12 pm
Location: Vienna, VA
Has liked: 14 times
Been liked: 67 times

Re: Former Aggies Congratulate New Recruits

Post by Imakeitrain » February 6th, 2019, 4:43 pm

It’s been awhile since I’ve said something positive about Natson- but it shows to his growth as a person that he is giving a shout out to a school that booted him. Without qualification, I respect that.


"Gary Come Home”
-Mr. Spongebob Squarepants

NVAggie
Posts: 15058
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 8:09 am
Location: Where the sagebrush grows!
Has liked: 232 times
Been liked: 208 times

Re: Former Aggies Congratulate New Recruits

Post by NVAggie » February 6th, 2019, 6:04 pm

Awesome, Donald Penn and I have the same frame.



Sl7vk
Posts: 175
Joined: November 18th, 2018, 9:07 pm
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 21 times

Re: Former Aggies Congratulate New Recruits

Post by Sl7vk » February 6th, 2019, 7:26 pm

Super cool stuff.

The difference between the Andersen and Wells eras is so palatable.
These users liked this post from Sl7vk:
NVAggie



Aggie19
Posts: 87
Joined: November 2nd, 2018, 7:52 am
Has liked: 22 times
Been liked: 19 times

Re: Former Aggies Congratulate New Recruits

Post by Aggie19 » February 6th, 2019, 7:30 pm

Sl7vk wrote:
February 6th, 2019, 7:26 pm
Super cool stuff.

The difference between the Andersen and Wells eras is so palatable.
Can't agree with this more. Gary is a master PR guy. One of the reasons I was excited to have him back is that he is always out there pushing the program. The amount of media coverage with Andersen as coach vs Wells is huge. Love the buzz he brings to the program.
These users liked this post from Aggie19:
NVAggie


Go Aggies!

bluegrouse
Posts: 2696
Joined: November 9th, 2010, 5:04 pm
Has liked: 19 times
Been liked: 185 times

Re: Former Aggies Congratulate New Recruits

Post by bluegrouse » February 6th, 2019, 9:40 pm

These users liked this post from bluegrouse:
inigo



swordsman1989
Posts: 933
Joined: December 26th, 2010, 8:43 am
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 13 times

Re: Former Aggies Congratulate New Recruits

Post by swordsman1989 » February 7th, 2019, 8:08 am

These are so cool! Very cool for Penn to talk about the pride and importance of obtaining a degree. Also glad that Natson has apparently made some peace with USU. Andersen is who brought him here so it is clear he has feels some loyalty to Andersen.



aggies22
2018 Kick-off Pick'em Champion
Posts: 6490
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 8:17 pm
Location: Smithfield, Utah
Has liked: 891 times
Been liked: 462 times
Contact:

Re: Former Aggies Congratulate New Recruits

Post by aggies22 » February 7th, 2019, 8:44 am

Aggie19 wrote:
February 6th, 2019, 7:30 pm
Sl7vk wrote:
February 6th, 2019, 7:26 pm
Super cool stuff.

The difference between the Andersen and Wells eras is so palatable.
Can't agree with this more. Gary is a master PR guy. One of the reasons I was excited to have him back is that he is always out there pushing the program. The amount of media coverage with Andersen as coach vs Wells is huge. Love the buzz he brings to the program.
Having the former players create videos, give shout outs to our new recrtuits, plug the program and Utah State in general was Keegan's idea.
These users liked this post from aggies22. Total Likes: 3
crazywookieAggie19bigblue



blueblood
Posts: 270
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 8:52 am
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 6 times

Re: Former Aggies Congratulate New Recruits

Post by blueblood » February 8th, 2019, 7:56 am

I have LOVED watching these videos. Such a cool thing!!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk



User avatar
ratofallaggies
Posts: 3273
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 1:29 pm
Location: Kaysville, Utah
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 28 times

Re: Former Aggies Congratulate New Recruits

Post by ratofallaggies » February 8th, 2019, 10:09 am

aggies22 wrote:
February 7th, 2019, 8:44 am
Aggie19 wrote:
February 6th, 2019, 7:30 pm
Sl7vk wrote:
February 6th, 2019, 7:26 pm
Super cool stuff.

The difference between the Andersen and Wells eras is so palatable.
Can't agree with this more. Gary is a master PR guy. One of the reasons I was excited to have him back is that he is always out there pushing the program. The amount of media coverage with Andersen as coach vs Wells is huge. Love the buzz he brings to the program.
Having the former players create videos, give shout outs to our new recrtuits, plug the program and Utah State in general was Keegan's idea.
Yep, same guy that some question his qualifications.



BigBlueAggie
Posts: 187
Joined: November 20th, 2010, 7:16 pm
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 4 times

Re: Former Aggies Congratulate New Recruits

Post by BigBlueAggie » February 8th, 2019, 12:26 pm

They even got Chris Cooley to put one out which was cool. (can't find the link)

Although he had the old logo on. Someone needs to ship him some new swag.

Noticeably absent is Kyler Fackrell. Does he have hard feelings or something?



aggiebydefault
Posts: 60
Joined: November 9th, 2013, 1:29 pm
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 1 time

Re: Former Aggies Congratulate New Recruits

Post by aggiebydefault » February 8th, 2019, 12:33 pm

Pretty sure Fackrell did one but it wasn`t great video quality or something. Was hoping one would show up from the Vigil bros.



BustaMcNutt
Posts: 216
Joined: November 13th, 2010, 3:53 pm
Has liked: 45 times
Been liked: 1 time

Re: Former Aggies Congratulate New Recruits

Post by BustaMcNutt » February 8th, 2019, 12:36 pm

Fackrell did have a short grainy one and Nick Vigil had a pretty good one. I didn't see the elder Vigil though.



Aggie19
Posts: 87
Joined: November 2nd, 2018, 7:52 am
Has liked: 22 times
Been liked: 19 times

Re: Former Aggies Congratulate New Recruits

Post by Aggie19 » February 8th, 2019, 12:46 pm

BigBlueAggie wrote:
February 8th, 2019, 12:26 pm
They even got Chris Cooley to put one out which was cool. (can't find the link)

Although he had the old logo on. Someone needs to ship him some new swag.

Noticeably absent is Kyler Fackrell. Does he have hard feelings or something?


Go Aggies!

BigSkyAG
Posts: 85
Joined: November 23rd, 2010, 10:09 am
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

Re: Former Aggies Congratulate New Recruits

Post by BigSkyAG » February 8th, 2019, 2:07 pm

Two things:

Donald Penn almost choked me up

Secondly, how do I get a hoodie like BWagz?



Post Reply Previous topicNext topic