GA article

This forum is for Football related topics only. Other topics will be moved to the appropriate forum.
mfalc04
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

GA article

Post by mfalc04 » February 22nd, 2019, 9:02 pm

I've been waiting for the Athletic to write an article about GA coming back to USU. It finally came. I was blown away by the negativity in the comments section. Wisconsin fans are so entitled, bitter and have a negative perception of him. I can understand the frustration from OSU fans, but GA did a nice job at Wisconsin. His last season they won 10 games, won the west division, beat Auburn in a bowl. Those people are insane. It was just a reminder of how many people dislike him outside of Utah. Ultimately, I think they're all full of crap and he does a great job at USU.

https://theathletic.com/830937/2019/02/ ... wisconsin/

ineptimusprime

Re: GA article

Post by ineptimusprime » February 23rd, 2019, 12:30 am

The comments were much more interesting than the article (which was really just a string of coachspeak).

I have come around to thinking Gary will do well here, but it is not at all unreasonable to think otherwise, particularly based on the OSU stint.

Imakeitrain

Post by Imakeitrain » February 23rd, 2019, 4:49 am

Based on what he has done here since OSU with recruits, it is unreasonable to assume failure.

I think the new blood in his system is going to be key.

gomretat

Post by gomretat » February 23rd, 2019, 5:56 am

I am glad GA is back but given the way he left both Wisky and OSU it would be surprising if both fan bases negative about him. The two situations are obviously different but he didn't leave either situation with good feelings.

TheAKAggie
DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING I SAY

Post by TheAKAggie » February 23rd, 2019, 7:43 am

gomretat wrote:I am glad GA is back but given the way he left both Wisky and OSU it would be surprising if both fan bases negative about him. The two situations are obviously different but he didn't leave either situation with good feelings.
I met 4 wisconsin gras playing craps in vegas. The two gentleman older than me hate Andersen with a passion. The two younger thought he was great and was on the verge of some exciting things but Alvarez wouldn’t let the reins off. I think a large part of Wisky negativity is the 59-0 B10 championship loss Ohio State.

Hail Aggies!

Smokin Joe

Post by Smokin Joe » February 23rd, 2019, 10:57 am

I keep coming back to him leaving $12 million on the table at Oregon State. :shock: Nobody ever does that, but GA did. I would venture he very much regrets much of what he said and did in the frustration of not being able to win at Oregon State, but I for one am very glad we have him. To me the most relevant testimonials are the videos of former Aggie players congratulating our new recruits. Almost to a man they praised GA and lavishly. Also, Coach Sanford said his father said (paraphrasing) he's never known a coach as committed to the well-being and development of his players as GA.

El Sapo

Post by El Sapo » February 23rd, 2019, 12:52 pm

Was told by a completely non-credible source that knock on GA is that he's too nice to be a successful HC. Think about it, might not be that far off. The players love him, has the rep as a "players coach." Things start to disintegrate after a few years.

My issues are that he's been given a hero's welcome back and it's not exactly deserved. He's talking about ending his career here....like he's done what Stew did for the school?.....hired his kid.....

I had different concerns about Wells and he won 11 games, so I'm often wrong. It's an emotional game, if GA can get the guys playing as hard as Smith has the BB team playing? We'll do fine.

Positive side.....we have Love and a REAL offensive coordinator/ scheme...

slcagg

Post by slcagg » February 23rd, 2019, 1:21 pm

El Sapo wrote:
February 23rd, 2019, 12:52 pm
Was told by a completely non-credible source that knock on GA is that he's too nice to be a successful HC. Think about it, might not be that far off. The players love him, has the rep as a "players coach." Things start to disintegrate after a few years.

My issues are that he's been given a hero's welcome back and it's not exactly deserved. He's talking about ending his career here....like he's done what Stew did for the school?.....hired his kid.....

I had different concerns about Wells and he won 11 games, so I'm often wrong. It's an emotional game, if GA can get the guys playing as hard as Smith has the BB team playing? We'll do fine.

Give me a break regarding your comment about his son. This is a lazy comment. Keegan has the experience for the role. He has done a great job since he started. Ask 22 about some of the things he did to help with recruiting, which helped with the new recruits and also helps in getting buy-in from football alumni.

Also I love having a coach who truly loves Logan and outside of one opportunity (Utah) would love to stay here to retirement. How many new coaches have we’ve had who have donated big time money to the program in the past. Obviously Gary knows he needs to win to make that happen.

As far as the hero welcome back. Gary has done a lot for this program and deserves a lot of credit for where we are at today.
These users thanked the author slcagg for the post:
Aggie_in_Idaho

Aggie84025

Post by Aggie84025 » February 23rd, 2019, 1:44 pm

slcagg wrote:
February 23rd, 2019, 1:21 pm
El Sapo wrote:

Give me a break regarding your comment about his son. This is a lazy comment. Keegan has the experience for the role. He has done a great job since he started. Ask 22 about some of the things he did to help with recruiting, which helped with the new recruits and also helps in getting buy-in from football alumni.

Also I love having a coach who truly loves Logan and outside of one opportunity (Utah) would love to stay here to retirement. How many new coaches have we’ve had who have donated big time money to the program in the past. Obviously Gary knows he needs to win to make that happen.

As far as the hero welcome back. Gary has done a lot for this program and deserves a lot of credit for where we are at today.

[Keegan is for sure qualified for his role. I think it is great he is there. He is a former aggie who has a vested interest. I have no clue if GA is going to wildly successful this time around, although i have a feeling he will get the most out of his players. He is a good recruiter and will have great success getting sone of the best local talent. ]

Smokin Joe

Post by Smokin Joe » February 23rd, 2019, 2:27 pm

slcagg wrote:
February 23rd, 2019, 1:21 pm
El Sapo wrote:

Was GA not supposed to hire Keegan simply because he was his son? Did it ever occurr to the critics that perhaps Keegan was the best qualified man for the job? As Exhibit A, I give you the fact that it was Keegan who came up with the idea of the former players congratulating new recruits. It struck many as a brilliant move, one other programs are sure to copy. Glad we have GA and Keegan.
These users thanked the author Smokin Joe for the post (total 2):
sneedAggie_in_Idaho

Madmartigan

Post by Madmartigan » February 23rd, 2019, 4:11 pm

El Sapo wrote:

Besides raising USU football from the dumpster and saving it from dropping to FCS and being a big part of getting us into the MW he hasn't done much for the school.
These users thanked the author Madmartigan for the post:
FloridaAggie13

El Sapo

Post by El Sapo » February 24th, 2019, 12:21 pm

Coaches get too much blame when things go bad and too much credit when they go good. IMHO it was probably Chuckie's mom who saved USU from oblivion. She chose USU over Air Force. We also had this guy Wagner on defense and Robert Turbin among others.

It could be argued that GA underperformed with the talent he had.

brownjeans
Flatulent

Post by brownjeans » February 24th, 2019, 12:24 pm

El Sapo wrote:
February 24th, 2019, 12:21 pm
Coaches get too much blame when things go bad and too much credit when they go good. IMHO it was probably Chuckie's mom who saved USU from oblivion. She chose USU over Air Force. We also had this guy Wagner on defense and Robert Turbin among others.

If you try to be measured and objective about GA, guys on this board will attack you.

TheAKAggie
DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING I SAY

Post by TheAKAggie » February 24th, 2019, 12:43 pm

A good coach puts players in a position to succeed, receives buy in, and makes good coordinator hires. The only thing Gary is suspect in is #3.

Hail Aggies!

2004AG

Post by 2004AG » February 24th, 2019, 1:05 pm

El Sapo wrote:Coaches get too much blame when things go bad and too much credit when they go good. IMHO it was probably Chuckie's mom who saved USU from oblivion. She chose USU over Air Force. We also had this guy Wagner on defense and Robert Turbin among others.

Brent Guy did nothing with Wagner and Turbin though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Madmartigan

Post by Madmartigan » February 24th, 2019, 4:59 pm

brownjeans wrote:
February 24th, 2019, 12:24 pm
El Sapo wrote:

If you try to be measured and objective about GA, guys on this board will attack you.
GA had/has many weaknesses as a head coach. Bottom line is he did raise USU football from the ashes. That's hard to downplay.

YoungBloodAggie

Post by YoungBloodAggie » February 24th, 2019, 5:54 pm

brownjeans wrote:
El Sapo wrote:

LMAO at this. How's this for an objective approach:

Bowl games 1892 - 2008: 6
Bowl games since 2008: 7

Winning percentage 1892 - 2008: 49.8%
Winning percentage since 2008: 55.0%

Now obviously Gary wasn't coaching 2013-2018, but his plan for success has been mostly adhered to by Wells. I am not sure what to say about Gary to impress upon minds that he is the reason for turning around the program. The Oregon State years were bad (for some reason the Wisconsin years get lumped in there, and they were not bad), but I am willing to bet that a vast majority of coaches could not win at Oregon State in the condition that Gary took over the program.

Here are some subjective things that also count for something:
- He generates more excitement from the boosters and fans than Wells ever did.
- His former players (and likely current ones too) LOVE him.
- He has a track record of turning raw athletes into NFL-caliber players (Vigil, Vigil, Tyler Larsen, Jake Doughty, et. al.)
- Despite his troubles with assistants at OSU, he has assembled an incredible staff around him in his first year back.

There are some issues around the fringe to worry about (as there are with any coach not named Saban or Swinney), but on the whole we are set up for serious success in his second tenure.
These users thanked the author YoungBloodAggie for the post (total 2):
Aggie_in_IdahoJSHarvey

Jordan Nathan’s ACTUAL #1 Fan

brownjeans
Flatulent

Post by brownjeans » February 24th, 2019, 7:07 pm

YoungBloodAggie wrote:
February 24th, 2019, 5:54 pm
brownjeans wrote:
El Sapo wrote:

LMAO at this. [yada-yada]
I should have added, that if you make a remark that you will be attacked by being measured and objective about GA, you will also be attacked.

brownjeans
Flatulent

Post by brownjeans » February 24th, 2019, 7:10 pm

Madmartigan wrote:
February 24th, 2019, 4:59 pm
brownjeans wrote:
El Sapo wrote:

GA had/has many weaknesses as a head coach. Bottom line is he did raise USU football from the ashes. That's hard to downplay.
Of course, and this is the second coming of the savior of USU football. So we can't tolerate anyone expressing any reservations. That would be blasphemy.

YoungBloodAggie

Post by YoungBloodAggie » February 24th, 2019, 7:19 pm

brownjeans wrote:
February 24th, 2019, 7:07 pm
YoungBloodAggie wrote:
brownjeans wrote:
El Sapo wrote:

I should have added, that if you make a remark that you will be attacked by being measured and objective about GA, you will also be attacked.
So what, exactly, are the objective arguments to be made against him other than a failed tenure at OSU?

Jordan Nathan’s ACTUAL #1 Fan

2004AG

Post by 2004AG » February 24th, 2019, 7:50 pm

brownjeans wrote:
YoungBloodAggie wrote:
brownjeans wrote:
El Sapo wrote:

So you view someone sharing facts with you as being "attacked"?

Madmartigan

Post by Madmartigan » February 24th, 2019, 7:53 pm

brownjeans wrote:
February 24th, 2019, 7:10 pm
Madmartigan wrote:
brownjeans wrote:
El Sapo wrote:

Of course, and this is the second coming of the savior of USU football. So we can't tolerate anyone expressing any reservations. That would be blasphemy.
I have reservations and plenty of them. El Sapo implied that GA hadn’t done much for USU as a program to deserve being welcomed back. That’s the point I took issue with.

Disagreeing with each other is fine. I don’t blame anyone for having reservations about GA. We can tolerate differences and discuss them freely.

We apparently disagree, but I don’t see an attack here.

dyedblue

Post by dyedblue » February 24th, 2019, 8:10 pm

GA only took us to 2 of our 13 bowl games. Is that objective?

“The winning team has a dedication. It will have a core of veteran players who set the standards. They will not accept defeat.” --Merlin Olsen

2004AG

Post by 2004AG » February 24th, 2019, 8:28 pm

dyedblue wrote:GA only took us to 2 of our 13 bowl games. Is that objective?

You were wrong about Craig Smith, time will if you’re wrong about Gary Andersen.

I totally understand the reservations about Gary. They are valid and legitimate. But what Gary did the first time here is undeniable. We will soon find out if he can repeat.

dyedblue

Post by dyedblue » February 24th, 2019, 8:56 pm

Not liking the hire is different than saying he will fail. Funny thing here is I didn't even go after GA, some outsole are a little too sensitive. His record is what it is abs even though I have done trust issues with him, he's our coach and I support him in that role.

I'm all in on Craig Smith, I just hope he can recruit. Queta is the only contributor Smith has brought in. Watching the game against New Mexico reminded me just how far Duryea had set us back.

“The winning team has a dedication. It will have a core of veteran players who set the standards. They will not accept defeat.” --Merlin Olsen

brownjeans
Flatulent

Post by brownjeans » February 24th, 2019, 9:52 pm

2004AG wrote:
February 24th, 2019, 7:50 pm
brownjeans wrote:
YoungBloodAggie wrote:
brownjeans wrote:
El Sapo wrote:

So you view someone sharing facts with you as being "attacked"?
I removed the facts about GA because I didn't post about Gary. Do you think the part I quoted wasn't an attack of my post? How else would you interpret "LMAO at this"?

brownjeans
Flatulent

Post by brownjeans » February 24th, 2019, 10:19 pm

Madmartigan wrote:
February 24th, 2019, 7:53 pm
brownjeans wrote:
Madmartigan wrote:
I have reservations and plenty of them. El Sapo implied that GA hadn’t done much for USU as a program to deserve being welcomed back. That’s the point I took issue with.

Disagreeing with each other is fine. I don’t blame anyone for having reservations about GA. We can tolerate differences and discuss them freely.

Very reasonable post. I think we agree - mostly. My first sentence wasn't sarcastic. Hyperbolic, sure, but there's no denying what GA did for USU football. But GA's first stint wasn't so fault-free that no one can find criticism. So I don't see anything wrong with El Sapo's comments, per se. Differences are fine.

Maybe I've gotten over-sensitive to the rhetoric that's become so popular on social media these days where our we try to silence those who think differently rather than try to understand them. Maybe I was projecting that into this thread (not from you specifically, but was feeling that more generally) and it wasn't the case... If that's not what was happening, I apologize to all.
These users thanked the author brownjeans for the post:
Madmartigan

Aggie formerly in Hawaii

Post by Aggie formerly in Hawaii » February 25th, 2019, 12:37 am

ineptimusprime wrote:
February 23rd, 2019, 12:30 am
The comments were much more interesting than the article (which was really just a string of coachspeak).

I have come around to thinking Gary will do well here, but it is not at all unreasonable to think otherwise, particularly based on the OSU stint.
The fact that he was such a massive failure at his last HC job is a cause for concern. Hope he has learned a lot from that experience and improved a great deal as a coach.

Aggie formerly in Hawaii

Post by Aggie formerly in Hawaii » February 25th, 2019, 12:45 am

mfalc04 wrote:
February 22nd, 2019, 9:02 pm
I've been waiting for the Athletic to write an article about GA coming back to USU. It finally came. I was blown away by the negativity in the comments section. Wisconsin fans are so entitled, bitter and have a negative perception of him. I can understand the frustration from OSU fans, but GA did a nice job at Wisconsin. His last season they won 10 games, won the west division, beat Auburn in a bowl. Those people are insane. It was just a reminder of how many people dislike him outside of Utah. Ultimately, I think they're all full of crap and he does a great job at USU.

https://theathletic.com/830937/2019/02/ ... wisconsin/
A nice job at Wisconsin is pushing it. He was only there 2 years and his last game was a 59-0 loss in a game where his team was extremely unprepared. After that he did what he has frequently done; quit and run away before he would quit again at that job 2 1/2 years later. He did not coach the Auburn game and no Wisconsin fan would say he is a better coach than the coach who won 3 Big 10 titles before Gary or Paul Chryst who they have now.
Gary has a lot to prove. Hope he is hungry and motivated to alter his national perception and not just using USU as his last train out of the coaching profession.

Madmartigan

Post by Madmartigan » February 25th, 2019, 9:07 am

brownjeans wrote:
February 24th, 2019, 10:19 pm
Madmartigan wrote:
February 24th, 2019, 7:53 pm
brownjeans wrote:
Madmartigan wrote:

Very reasonable post. I think we agree - mostly. My first sentence wasn't sarcastic. Hyperbolic, sure, but there's no denying what GA did for USU football. But GA's first stint wasn't so fault-free that no one can find criticism. So I don't see anything wrong with El Sapo's comments, per se. Differences are fine.

Maybe I've gotten over-sensitive to the rhetoric that's become so popular on social media these days where our we try to silence those who think differently rather than try to understand them. Maybe I was projecting that into this thread (not from you specifically, but was feeling that more generally) and it wasn't the case... If that's not what was happening, I apologize to all.
Back to our regularly scheduled flatulence. You're good people, BrownJeans.
These users thanked the author Madmartigan for the post:
brownjeans

ChicAggie

Post by ChicAggie » February 25th, 2019, 1:17 pm

I truly have a hard time understanding those naysayers who suggest that GA really didn't do that much for the Ags during his first go-round.

The facts are these.

Before GA took over for the 2009 season:

1. USU's football program was in the sh!tter and had been for decades.

2. USU players barely showed up against the P5 and MWC teams we played. In 2008, the Aggies lost by 42 to Oregon, 48 to Utah, 35 to Boise, and 20 to BYUP. In 2007, we lost by 51 to Oklahoma, 52 to Boise, and 25 to Hawaii. In 2006, we lost our first four games by a combined 144-7 (to Wyoming, Arkansas, Utah, and BYUP). Without going back to look, I would wager we hadn't come within two touchdowns of a decent P5 team in two decades.

3. USU lost 9 games in a row to BYUP and 19 out of 20, and most of those games were not competitive. In those 19 losses, the average margin of victory for BYUP was 24.26.

4. USU had not had a winning season in 13 years.

5. USU had not gone to a bowl game in 13 seasons, and only two bowl games since 1961. That's two bowl games in 51 years.

6. In the 5 years prior to GA's arrival, the Ags were 24-31-3 against the spread (this is while the Aggies were TERRIBLE and the experts didn't expect much out of them, but they still regularly failed to cover even as a significant underdog).

7. The aggregate record of the three coaches who preceded GA was 35-91 - .385. The coach who immediately preceded GA managed to stick around for four seasons with records of 3-9, 2-10, 1-11, and 3-8, or a combined 9-38 - .237.

8. USU fans who had cheered for USU for decades (me, for example) had become apathetic about football and accepted losing as inevitable.

After GA arrived:

1. There was an immediate noticeable change in the level of competitiveness on the field. The Ags were suddenly competitive against teams that had previously blown them out. In 2009, we lost by only two TDs to both Utah and BYUP and by only 8 points to Texas A&M; in 2010 we lost by only 7 points to No. 7 12-2 Oklahoma and beat BYUP; in 2011 we came within an Auburn miracle finish of knocking of the defending National Champs and lost by only 4 to BYUP; and in 2012 we came within a missed 37-yard FG against Wisconsin at Camp Randall (USU dominated that game) and a 6-3 loss to BYUP of going undefeated. This was only 5 years removed from 2-10 and 1-11 back-to-back seasons for Brent Guy. I had never seen the Aggies so competitive against so many good teams in all my years of watching them.

2. Under GA, the Ags were 30-19-1 ATS. This is telling: the Ags were doing much better than the experts expected them to do, even with elevated expectations as GA's tenure wore on. And even with the experts expecting more and more out of the Ags, GA went 11-1-1 ATS in his final season.

3. In 2012, the Ags finished the season in the Top 20 of the AP poll FOR THE FIRST TIME SINCE 1961 - 51-stinking years!

4. In four seasons with GA at the helm, the Ags were a combined 26-24 - .520. Not great, but for a team that had been 9-38 - .237 during the previous four seasons, the turnaround was stunning.

4. After going 13 years without a single winning season, GA kicked off an era of 4 straight winning seasons, 5 straight bowl games, and 7 bowl games in 8 seasons. While I recognize much of this happened AFTER GA left under Wells, there is no way we get to this point without GA.

5. Players seem to love GA and are loyal to him in a way that I don't think I have ever seen during my years as an Aggie fan. While "players' coaches" are often criticized for not demanding the most out of their players, I don't think that is the case with GA. His players seem like they would run through a mine field for GA.

6. GA re-energized a fan base that had grown lethargic and disinterested after decades of mediocrity.

While I understand that GA receives criticism for his tenure at Wisconsin, here are the facts:

1. He went 9-4 and 10-3 in two seasons. The season prior to his arrival, Wisconsin went 8-6.

2. Here are his losses:

2013:
By 2 points at No. 21 ASU (10-4)
By 4 points at No. 4 Ohio State (12-2)
By 7 points to Penn State
By 10 points to No. 4 South Carolina (11-2) (Capital One Bowl)

2014:
By 4 points to No. 13 LSU (neutral site)
By 7 points at Northwestern
By 59 points to No. 1 Ohio State (14-1)

So only two double-digit losses in two seasons. And wins over No. 11 Nebraska (by 35), No. 22 Minnesota (by 10), and No. 19 Northwestern (by 29). They also beat No. 19 Auburn in the Outback Bowl after he stepped down.

One of my close friends is on the Wisconsin Alumni Board and has been a lifelong season ticket holder. She always liked Andersen and thought he was micromanaged by Barry Alvarez to the point he decided it was no longer tenable.

Not sure what happened at Oregon State. Note that the two coaches who followed Gary have gone a combined 2-16.
These users thanked the author ChicAggie for the post (total 4):
MachismoUSU78Aggie_in_IdahocdaAg

"Good is the enemy of great.” ~ Jim Collins

BigBlueDart
Pick'em Champ - '17 FB Predict the Score

Post by BigBlueDart » February 25th, 2019, 3:08 pm

I recognize nobody is asking my opinion, but I figured I'd throw it out here, anyway. You know, changing things up with something other than a lame joke.

Anyway, I have had some concerns relative to GA coming in due to the question marks over his tenure at Oregon State, in particular. He did some amazing things for the program while here before, no question. That has never raised him to perfection status in my estimation, but I don't have any negative feelings towards him, at all. Plenty of good. That being said, sometimes a coach catches lightning in a bottle. Saying that is the case with GA's first stint here is an oversimplification and doesn't give him enough credit for instilling a culture of winning, and putting forth the pattern for recruiting that continues to prove successful for us. I admit that I felt a bit burned with how he left us, but I got over it soon enough.

His wild ride, from Wisconsin, to his unexpected jump to Oregon State, and then his subsequent flaming out and throwing in the towel mid-season, kind of paints the picture of someone losing hold of the reigns. There has been a lot of speculation with regards to his mental wellness, or whether there was something bad going on behind the scenes the preempted his sudden departure from Beaver-land. While I have an extreme dislike of rumors like those being spread without substantial evidence to corroborate them, I cannot claim that my estimation of the man is 100% untainted. My personal uncorroborated image of Gary, circa Fall of 2017, was a man who just got burned out coaching at a P5 level and had lost sight of how to hold a program together and push it forward.

Even with that pall hanging over him I was intrigued by the possibility of his return. I admit I was a bit bummed when he went to Utah instead of here, and further bummed by the rumors that he wanted to come here, but Matt wouldn't allow it. Still, for his own sake, and the possibility that we would eventually need to replace Wells one way or another, I was glad he had the opportunity to work with young men with coaches he knew in a program he loved.

Following Matt's departure (and no, I still can't bring myself to hate the man) I was personally interested in several of the possibilities being considered to replace him. GA was among those I was interested in, of course. I don't know that any single candidate stood out in my mind as the perfect person to lead the program. And when GA was officially announced, I was glad to hear it, though not ready to embrace him as a returning savior of the program. There was still some concern in my mind about whether he was ready to step into the head coaching role again. Some of his comments during the press-conference made me excited, but a few gave me some pause, making me wonder if he was taking coming back to the program for granted a bit.

Fast forward a couple of months to today and I think I'm a bit more behind the man and excited. The continuous praise from former players has helped adjust my mindset a bit. The subsequent coaching hires have boosted that even more. The real gem, though, has been the recruits he's brought in between the two signing periods. I'm still not going to crown him king, but I'm 100% behind him with whatever meager support I can manage. That's true of any coach we might end up with, but I guess there's just going to be a bit more enthusiasm behind that support. Come Aggie Family Fun Day, I expect to be in line with another signature football. I had the 2013 team sign one, including Matt Wells in his first year. I figured it's time to get another football signed this year, too.
These users thanked the author BigBlueDart for the post (total 3):
Zaggie07JSHarveyAggie_in_Idaho

taniataylor

Post by taniataylor » February 25th, 2019, 3:45 pm

If anyone cares, at all...the team, the ones we cheer for, my kid, his roommates, our awesome QB, ALL LOVE COACH ANDERSEN, LITERALLY LOVE HIM!!! That is all
These users thanked the author taniataylor for the post (total 6):
JSHarveyBlue422004AGZaggie07Aggie_in_IdahoChicAggie

Jordan Nathan's #1 Fan Copyright pending due to YBAs shenanigans

tipitup
Pick'em Champ - '18 WTHCG

Post by tipitup » February 25th, 2019, 3:49 pm

taniataylor wrote:
February 25th, 2019, 3:45 pm
If anyone cares, at all...the team, the ones we cheer for, my kid, his roommates, our awesome QB, ALL LOVE COACH ANDERSEN, LITERALLY LOVE HIM!!! That is all
tania i don't think that was long enough for this thread!! BUT it speaks volumes!! thanks for the insight

Smokin Joe

Post by Smokin Joe » February 25th, 2019, 3:56 pm

Aggie formerly in Hawaii wrote:
February 25th, 2019, 12:37 am
ineptimusprime wrote:
February 23rd, 2019, 12:30 am

The fact that he was such a massive failure at his last HC job is a cause for concern. Hope he has learned a lot from that experience and improved a great deal as a coach.
His tenure at Oregon State can only be considered a failure on the premise that winning is reasonably possible there. But it isn't.

Locked Previous topicNext topic