Cougar board gold

This forum is for Football related topics only. Other topics will be moved to the appropriate forum.
slcagg

Cougar board gold

Post by slcagg » March 30th, 2019, 9:57 pm

These guys crack me up. Always good for a laugh.

https://www.cougarboard.com/board/messa ... d=21486287

AGGIEinIOWA

Re: Cougar board gold

Post by AGGIEinIOWA » March 30th, 2019, 10:59 pm

That’s pretty funny stuff. Don’t they know that half of the O-line we lost were BYU cast-offs or guys they didn’t want.

Jjoey53

Post by Jjoey53 » March 30th, 2019, 11:28 pm

They are stupid, hopefully Love shreds them again this year.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

flying_scotsman2.0

Post by flying_scotsman2.0 » March 30th, 2019, 11:35 pm

I hate the zoobs too, but there were only one or two idiots. One or two others said Love was the only proven QB and would likely be better than that.

Jjoey53

Post by Jjoey53 » March 30th, 2019, 11:38 pm

This is generational.

I knew guys from my high school back in early 70s who went to BYU. After a year or so they stopped going to BYU games because their fans were idiots. Nothing has changed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

QuackAttackAggie
Pick'em Champ - '12, '22 Bowl; '15, '17 Weekly; '18 BB Predict the Score; '22 Kickoff

Post by QuackAttackAggie » March 30th, 2019, 11:54 pm

I like how they all act like they're experts on our incoming talent yet also talk about how they don't pay attention to us because we are irrelevant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
These users thanked the author QuackAttackAggie for the post (total 2):
aggies22Winkie

NVAggie
SJSU Ultimate Loser Award Winner - Given to someone that should probably give up but won't.

Post by NVAggie » March 31st, 2019, 12:07 am

I think Sitake called spring ball early. He feels good about where they are.

dyedblue

Post by dyedblue » March 31st, 2019, 12:12 am

NVAggie wrote:I think Sitake called spring ball early. He feels good about where they are.
He also didn't hold practice leading up to our game two years ago...I don't know that he's wise enough to make the right decisions in those situations.

“The winning team has a dedication. It will have a core of veteran players who set the standards. They will not accept defeat.” --Merlin Olsen

NVAggie
SJSU Ultimate Loser Award Winner - Given to someone that should probably give up but won't.

Post by NVAggie » March 31st, 2019, 12:22 am

He’s a player’s coach

CanuckAggie

Post by CanuckAggie » March 31st, 2019, 9:32 am

QuackAttackAggie wrote:
March 30th, 2019, 11:54 pm
I like how they all act like they're experts on our incoming talent yet also talk about how they don't pay attention to us because we are irrelevant.
:golfclap: So true.

Detroit-Aggie

Post by Detroit-Aggie » March 31st, 2019, 10:28 pm

Every time I venture over to Cougar Board for lol'z I end up spending more time trying to remember how to navigate the telestial-quality user interface than I do actually reading what is written. It's like if you took all the bad things about a normal forum and all the bad things about a reddit-style forum, married them in the temple, added a bunch of self-proclaimed "experts" who "don't actually care", and then blessed it to nourish and frustrate thy browser and do us none of the good we need - you'd end up with Boogar Board.

Is that seriously the best and/or most active Cougar forum still? There has to be something else by now, right?
These users thanked the author Detroit-Aggie for the post (total 4):
aggies22Blue4220TraeJSHarvey

aggies22
Aggie Insider, Pick'em Champ - '18 Kickoff, '19 Weekly

Post by aggies22 » April 1st, 2019, 6:56 am

Detroit-Aggie wrote:
March 31st, 2019, 10:28 pm
Every time I venture over to Cougar Board for lol'z I end up spending more time trying to remember how to navigate the telestial-quality user interface than I do actually reading what is written. It's like if you took all the bad things about a normal forum and all the bad things about a reddit-style forum, married them in the temple, added a bunch of self-proclaimed "experts" who "don't actually care", and then blessed it to nourish and frustrate thy browser and do us none of the good we need - you'd end up with Boogar Board.

Is that seriously the best and/or most active Cougar forum still? There has to be something else by now, right?
They do have a 247sports board.

jpswensen

Post by jpswensen » April 1st, 2019, 7:33 am

Not to be confused with “cougar gold board”, which is a platter of the greatest cheese known to man.

My side projects:
Internet-connected Aggie A's: www.sports-iot.com
Physics and the Pinewood Derby: www.pinewoodphysics.com

flying_scotsman2.0

Post by flying_scotsman2.0 » April 1st, 2019, 7:45 am

jpswensen wrote:
April 1st, 2019, 7:33 am
Not to be confused with “cougar gold board”, which is a platter of the greatest cheese known to man.

I bet they'd argue that it's better than cheese from Cache Valley, while simultaneously making fun of Aggie fans for being farmers. What a bunch of dumb***es.

flying_scotsman2.0

Post by flying_scotsman2.0 » April 1st, 2019, 7:46 am

flying_scotsman2.0 wrote:
April 1st, 2019, 7:45 am
jpswensen wrote:

I bet they'd argue that it's better than cheese from Cache Valley, while simultaneously making fun of Aggie fans for being farmers. What a bunch of dumb***es.
Except after a Google search it sounds like you're talking about some WSU cheese or something. Anyway, my point still stands.

jpswensen

Post by jpswensen » April 1st, 2019, 7:49 am

jpswensen wrote:

Except after a Google search it sounds like you're talking about some WSU cheese or something. Anyway, my point still stands.
Sorry. I am a prof at WSU now and was trying to be clever.
These users thanked the author jpswensen for the post (total 2):
aggies22flying_scotsman2.0

My side projects:
Internet-connected Aggie A's: www.sports-iot.com
Physics and the Pinewood Derby: www.pinewoodphysics.com

WAaggieFan

Post by WAaggieFan » April 1st, 2019, 8:55 am

jpswensen wrote:
jpswensen wrote:

Cougar Gold IS glorious. Possibly some of the best fondue I’ve ever made.

These users thanked the author WAaggieFan for the post (total 2):
flying_scotsman2.0jpswensen

flying_scotsman2.0

Post by flying_scotsman2.0 » April 1st, 2019, 9:13 am

jpswensen wrote:
April 1st, 2019, 7:49 am
jpswensen wrote:

Yeah, I remembered that, that's why I googled it. But it has always bothered me that the zoobs can make fun of USU for being farmers, then turn around and argue that their crap ice cream is better than Aggie ice cream. I literally started foregoing ice cream after a couple of weeks in the MTC because it was so bad. I've had Walmart off-brand ice cream that's better than their stuff.

Mr. Sneelock

Post by Mr. Sneelock » April 1st, 2019, 9:30 am

Detroit-Aggie wrote:Every time I venture over to Cougar Board for lol'z I end up spending more time trying to remember how to navigate the telestial-quality user interface than I do actually reading what is written. It's like if you took all the bad things about a normal forum and all the bad things about a reddit-style forum, married them in the temple, added a bunch of self-proclaimed "experts" who "don't actually care", and then blessed it to nourish and frustrate thy browser and do us none of the good we need - you'd end up with Boogar Board.

I LOL'd.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Formerly TulsAGGIE

Imakeitrain

Post by Imakeitrain » April 6th, 2019, 3:15 pm

BYU always wins from April until August. Every thing is great and they get high off their own hype.

However the start of Football season to the end of basketball season is one hell of a hangover for them. That’s the real comedy.
These users thanked the author Imakeitrain for the post:
Usu0505

NavyBlueAggie

Post by NavyBlueAggie » April 6th, 2019, 4:52 pm

So many of them make it so easy for so many others to despise them.
These users thanked the author NavyBlueAggie for the post:
Winkie

troutputz
RIP

Post by troutputz » April 7th, 2019, 6:53 pm

BYU just the mention of them to me brings out the term LOATHE in so many ways! I wish there was a way to avoid Utah County all together when I drive up to my sacred CV! Went from west cedar city all the way to Tooele one time. Took a long time but I avoided Provo! Guess you could also go out on I-70 at Cove fort then turn North toward Emery, then to Price, then to Duchesne, then Heber to Park City, SLC, to Logan, or from Park City to Morgan coming out to Ogden then to Logan! I flew from St. Greed to SLC a few times, but I have to ask the pilot to avoid Utah County air space, because of the Down drafting STENCH! It can’t be up-lifting because there is nothing up- lifting about the STENCH!
These users thanked the author troutputz for the post (total 2):
JSHarveyaggies22

Sl7vk

Post by Sl7vk » April 10th, 2019, 9:18 pm

troutputz wrote:
April 7th, 2019, 6:53 pm
BYU just the mention of them to me brings out the term LOATHE in so many ways! I wish there was a way to avoid Utah County all together when I drive up to my sacred CV! Went from west cedar city all the way to Tooele one time. Took a long time but I avoided Provo! Guess you could also go out on I-70 at Cove fort then turn North toward Emery, then to Price, then to Duchesne, then Heber to Park City, SLC, to Logan, or from Park City to Morgan coming out to Ogden then to Logan! I flew from St. Greed to SLC a few times, but I have to ask the pilot to avoid Utah County air space, because of the Down drafting STENCH! It can’t be up-lifting because there is nothing up- lifting about the STENCH!
Oh man. Someone who says what we’ve all been thinking for years!

aggies22
Aggie Insider, Pick'em Champ - '18 Kickoff, '19 Weekly

Post by aggies22 » April 11th, 2019, 7:19 am

troutputz wrote:
:notworthy: :golfclap:

stwinward

Post by stwinward » April 12th, 2019, 10:47 pm

troutputz wrote:
Now, now. As someone once told me, BYU is a wonderful institution...if you want to be institutionalized.
These users thanked the author stwinward for the post:
aggies22

Locked Previous topicNext topic