In town recruit, Taylor?

This forum is for Football related topics only. Other topics will be moved to the appropriate forum.
Blue Sage

In town recruit, Taylor?

Post by Blue Sage » April 15th, 2019, 7:35 pm

Anybody know about a guy that we are recruiting I believe out of Paramount California and a defensive backfield type guy (safety). I didn't get his first name but his family was here and getting their pic with D-Penn after. A very intelligent young man that wants to do Civil Engineering & Football, has been acing his math classes. Sort of reminds me of Roquemore in that way. Being and Civil Engineering Grad we had a nice talk about the Engineering program as well. Was going to tour the campus after the spring game. Said they really liked how peaceful it felt here and how pretty it was. I know his mothers best friends son previously played for Anderson. I believe they said Collins recruited him. He seemed pretty excited as did his mom and dad about Utah State. He felt the defense looked very good was excited about how many go pro out of Utah State. I was hoping to learn a little more about he and his family.

#hornsup!

slcagg

Re: In town recruit, Taylor?

Post by slcagg » April 16th, 2019, 5:01 am

Wow great recap. Here is his 247 page.

https://247sports.com/Player/Terrell-Taylor-46054082/
These users thanked the author slcagg for the post:
Blue Sage

aggies22
Aggie Insider, Pick'em Champ - '18 Kickoff, '19 Weekly

Post by aggies22 » April 16th, 2019, 10:29 am

I saw him and his family but I didn't get a chance to introduce myself to the family. It was indeed Terrell Taylor. There were several recruits here in town and I saw at least two future Aggies there as well. Linebacker Jaymason Willingham and long snapper Jesse James Vasquez.

BustaMcNutt

Post by BustaMcNutt » April 16th, 2019, 10:47 am

I saw Sonny Makasini, Kanen Eaton, Garrett Larson and Jaylen Warren as well. It was a great turnout of former as well as future players!
These users thanked the author BustaMcNutt for the post:
bluemyself

Locked Previous topicNext topic