Another Weak Rule Emphasis

This forum is for Football related topics only. Other topics will be moved to the appropriate forum.
hickaggie

Another Weak Rule Emphasis

Post by hickaggie » August 29th, 2019, 8:06 pm

Just saw a beautiful squared up crackback called on Cincinnati. Didn't realize they banned them completely last year even when otherwise legal blocks and they are an officiating point of emphasis too. Does that go for punt return too?

Always hate those but you just get up shake the guys hand and yell at your outside backer or corner for not calling crack. Football is gonna be 7 on 7 in 10 years. Wow, what happened to keeping your head on a swivel?

TITLE EDITED MY ADMIN.
These users thanked the author hickaggie for the post:
USU78

brownjeans
Flatulent

Re: Another Weak Rule Emphasis

Post by brownjeans » August 29th, 2019, 11:01 pm

hickaggie wrote:
August 29th, 2019, 8:06 pm
Just saw a beautiful squared up crackback called on Cincinnati. Didn't realize they banned them completely last year even when otherwise legal blocks and they are an officiating point of emphasis too. Does that go for punt return too?

Always hate those but you just get up shake the guys hand and yell at your outside backer or corner for not calling crack. Football is gonna be 7 on 7 in 10 years. Wow, what happened to keeping your head on a swivel?
You can make a blind-side block only if you lead with your hands.
I'm fine with it.

TheAKAggie
DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING I SAY

Re: Another Weak Rule Emphasis

Post by TheAKAggie » August 30th, 2019, 12:35 am

These young men need to learn that concussions make them into men. For a much shorter time, but men damn it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
These users thanked the author TheAKAggie for the post (total 3):
Usu0505LambchopsEmpire of Dirt

Hail Aggies!

Locked Previous topicNext topic