A couple of guys transferring with ties to usu

This forum is for Football related topics only. Other topics will be moved to the appropriate forum.
NavyBlueAggie
Posts: 2008
Joined: November 5th, 2010, 9:28 am
Has thanked: 133 times
Been thanked: 122 times

Re: A couple of guys transferring with ties to usu

Post by NavyBlueAggie » August 24th, 2019, 11:21 am

Just reading the very public observations, it seems Boise must be super loaded to have a number of noted young talented players leaving their program. Still wondering how they attract so many good players and offer so little to so many seeking a higher education. Gotta hand it to them though,,,,they make things happen up there.



aggies22
Pick'em Champ - '18 Kickoff, '19 Weekly
Posts: 8451
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 8:17 pm
Location: Smithfield, Utah
Has thanked: 2948 times
Been thanked: 1647 times
Contact:

Re: A couple of guys transferring with ties to usu

Post by aggies22 » August 24th, 2019, 11:50 am

slcagg wrote:
August 24th, 2019, 10:45 am
boyblue wrote:
August 24th, 2019, 8:13 am
I checked on some things, and he is mormon, but he still didn't have interest in byu before. One interesting note is that the lead recruiter from Utah for Duncan and the Breshears kid was Justin Ena.
Correct on him being a member of the lds church. I didn’t think Utah officially offered him.
Utah did offer Duncan out of high school.



aggies22
Pick'em Champ - '18 Kickoff, '19 Weekly
Posts: 8451
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 8:17 pm
Location: Smithfield, Utah
Has thanked: 2948 times
Been thanked: 1647 times
Contact:

Re: A couple of guys transferring with ties to usu

Post by aggies22 » August 24th, 2019, 11:51 am

NavyBlueAggie wrote:
August 24th, 2019, 11:21 am
Just reading the very public observations, it seems Boise must be super loaded to have a number of noted young talented players leaving their program. Still wondering how they attract so many good players and offer so little to so many seeking a higher education. Gotta hand it to them though,,,,they make things happen up there.
I'm starting to hear that Brian Harsin has a lot of the same undesirable qualities that Matt Wells has.



User avatar
hipsterdoofus21
Posts: 15395
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 9:39 pm
Has thanked: 242 times
Been thanked: 663 times

Re: A couple of guys transferring with ties to usu

Post by hipsterdoofus21 » August 24th, 2019, 1:10 pm

slcagg wrote:
August 24th, 2019, 10:46 am
hipsterdoofus21 wrote:
August 24th, 2019, 8:58 am
slcagg wrote:
August 24th, 2019, 7:12 am
Machismo wrote:
August 23rd, 2019, 10:02 pm
QuackAttackAggie wrote:
August 23rd, 2019, 9:33 pm
I'll be surprised if Duncan doesn't go to byu. Hope I'm wrong.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just talked to my buddy, he said the Exact same thing.
Not trying to be a jerk but unless he has some kind of connection I’d be surprised if someone from Weston (2.5 hours distance) would have any clue what Duncan is thinking.
Isn’t your wife from Declo? Can she pull some strings?
Haha great memory hipster. I am asking for his cell phone number right now 😁
Image
These users thanked the author hipsterdoofus21 for the post:
slcagg



FireAg
Posts: 37
Joined: December 12th, 2012, 9:55 pm
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 30 times

Re: A couple of guys transferring with ties to usu

Post by FireAg » August 24th, 2019, 1:29 pm

Here's the deal with Duncan: It's down to BYU or USU and we are in the driver's seat. Culturally, either would be a better fit than Boise. He's out this year with knee surgery but will have 4 years of eligibility left. Has ties all over to Logan (family and friends living here now) and USU (family went to school here). He will be a talented player and has a good combination of size and speed. I would be a major miss for USU not to get him - it's where he has the chance to be most successful and already has a built-in support network.
These users thanked the author FireAg for the post (total 5):
slcaggaggies22MachismoRoy McAvoythegreendalegelf



User avatar
TheAKAggie
DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING I SAY
Posts: 5842
Joined: February 3rd, 2012, 10:21 pm
Location: Hyde Park, UT
Has thanked: 185 times
Been thanked: 283 times
Contact:

Re: A couple of guys transferring with ties to usu

Post by TheAKAggie » August 24th, 2019, 2:43 pm

aggies22 wrote:
NavyBlueAggie wrote:
August 24th, 2019, 11:21 am
Just reading the very public observations, it seems Boise must be super loaded to have a number of noted young talented players leaving their program. Still wondering how they attract so many good players and offer so little to so many seeking a higher education. Gotta hand it to them though,,,,they make things happen up there.
I'm starting to hear that Brian Harsin has a lot of the same undesirable qualities that Matt Wells has.
Winning?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
These users thanked the author TheAKAggie for the post:
donlarson8


Hail Aggies!

aggies22
Pick'em Champ - '18 Kickoff, '19 Weekly
Posts: 8451
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 8:17 pm
Location: Smithfield, Utah
Has thanked: 2948 times
Been thanked: 1647 times
Contact:

Re: A couple of guys transferring with ties to usu

Post by aggies22 » August 24th, 2019, 4:23 pm

TheAKAggie wrote:
August 24th, 2019, 2:43 pm
aggies22 wrote:
NavyBlueAggie wrote:
August 24th, 2019, 11:21 am
Just reading the very public observations, it seems Boise must be super loaded to have a number of noted young talented players leaving their program. Still wondering how they attract so many good players and offer so little to so many seeking a higher education. Gotta hand it to them though,,,,they make things happen up there.
I'm starting to hear that Brian Harsin has a lot of the same undesirable qualities that Matt Wells has.
Winning?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I would like to think so.
These users thanked the author aggies22 for the post:
TheAKAggie



YoungBloodAggie
Posts: 2584
Joined: October 1st, 2013, 9:11 am
Has thanked: 82 times
Been thanked: 367 times

Re: A couple of guys transferring with ties to usu

Post by YoungBloodAggie » August 24th, 2019, 10:30 pm

aggies22 wrote:
August 24th, 2019, 11:51 am
NavyBlueAggie wrote:
August 24th, 2019, 11:21 am
Just reading the very public observations, it seems Boise must be super loaded to have a number of noted young talented players leaving their program. Still wondering how they attract so many good players and offer so little to so many seeking a higher education. Gotta hand it to them though,,,,they make things happen up there.
I'm starting to hear that Brian Harsin has a lot of the same undesirable qualities that Matt Wells has.
Male pattern baldness?
These users thanked the author YoungBloodAggie for the post:
aggies22


Jordan Nathan’s ACTUAL #1 Fan

User avatar
AgMac
Posts: 2726
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 8:29 am
Has thanked: 87 times
Been thanked: 188 times

Re: A couple of guys transferring with ties to usu

Post by AgMac » August 24th, 2019, 10:40 pm

YoungBloodAggie wrote:
August 24th, 2019, 10:30 pm
aggies22 wrote:
August 24th, 2019, 11:51 am
NavyBlueAggie wrote:
August 24th, 2019, 11:21 am
Just reading the very public observations, it seems Boise must be super loaded to have a number of noted young talented players leaving their program. Still wondering how they attract so many good players and offer so little to so many seeking a higher education. Gotta hand it to them though,,,,they make things happen up there.
I'm starting to hear that Brian Harsin has a lot of the same undesirable qualities that Matt Wells has.
Male pattern baldness?
He said UNdesirable.
These users thanked the author AgMac for the post (total 2):
TheAKAggieOKAggie



YoungBloodAggie
Posts: 2584
Joined: October 1st, 2013, 9:11 am
Has thanked: 82 times
Been thanked: 367 times

Re: A couple of guys transferring with ties to usu

Post by YoungBloodAggie » August 24th, 2019, 10:47 pm

AgMac wrote:
August 24th, 2019, 10:40 pm
YoungBloodAggie wrote:
August 24th, 2019, 10:30 pm
aggies22 wrote:
August 24th, 2019, 11:51 am
NavyBlueAggie wrote:
August 24th, 2019, 11:21 am
Just reading the very public observations, it seems Boise must be super loaded to have a number of noted young talented players leaving their program. Still wondering how they attract so many good players and offer so little to so many seeking a higher education. Gotta hand it to them though,,,,they make things happen up there.
I'm starting to hear that Brian Harsin has a lot of the same undesirable qualities that Matt Wells has.
Male pattern baldness?
He said UNdesirable.
*Currently checking to see if Bryan Harsin has an underqualified brother that continues to get D-1 jobs*
These users thanked the author YoungBloodAggie for the post (total 2):
aggies22utahcountyaggie


Jordan Nathan’s ACTUAL #1 Fan

NVAggie
Posts: 16180
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 8:09 am
Location: Where the sagebrush grows!
Has thanked: 690 times
Been thanked: 627 times

Re: A couple of guys transferring with ties to usu

Post by NVAggie » August 26th, 2019, 12:20 pm

Just check the assistants at Texas. I'm sure there is a Harsin there.
These users thanked the author NVAggie for the post (total 2):
YoungBloodAggieaggies22



User avatar
dyedblue
Posts: 7803
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 4:21 pm
Has thanked: 19 times
Been thanked: 425 times

Re: A couple of guys transferring with ties to usu

Post by dyedblue » August 26th, 2019, 8:06 pm

Does he have a son he could hire if he doesn't have a brother?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


“The winning team has a dedication. It will have a core of veteran players who set the standards. They will not accept defeat.” --Merlin Olsen

User avatar
frankiesaysrelax
Posts: 385
Joined: August 15th, 2014, 8:15 pm
Has thanked: 81 times
Been thanked: 116 times

Re: A couple of guys transferring with ties to usu

Post by frankiesaysrelax » August 28th, 2019, 7:49 am

Any word on where Keegan Duncan is going to end up?



User avatar
AGNUMPI
Posts: 1257
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 11:41 pm
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 26 times

Re: A couple of guys transferring with ties to usu

Post by AGNUMPI » August 28th, 2019, 9:08 am

dyedblue wrote:
August 26th, 2019, 8:06 pm
Does he have a son he could hire if he doesn't have a brother?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SDN


"Be there. Get crazy. Go Aggies!" - Matt 'Fafner' Sonnenberg

User avatar
Roy McAvoy
Posts: 5204
Joined: November 2nd, 2011, 1:30 pm
Has thanked: 328 times
Been thanked: 492 times

Re: A couple of guys transferring with ties to usu

Post by Roy McAvoy » August 28th, 2019, 9:43 am

frankiesaysrelax wrote:
August 28th, 2019, 7:49 am
Any word on where Keegan Duncan is going to end up?
So, not to get anyone too excited here because I'm not sure. But yesterday I saw a kid with his parents just leaving the football facilities. The kid had a knee brace on his knee and was walking a little gingerly. I didn't think much of it at the time other than he a good sized really athletic looking kid. I just went and looked up Keegan Duncan and I'm pretty sure that's who it was. Not 100% sure though as I didn't get a great look at him.
These users thanked the author Roy McAvoy for the post:
Stockypoo2212



aggies22
Pick'em Champ - '18 Kickoff, '19 Weekly
Posts: 8451
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 8:17 pm
Location: Smithfield, Utah
Has thanked: 2948 times
Been thanked: 1647 times
Contact:

Re: A couple of guys transferring with ties to usu

Post by aggies22 » August 28th, 2019, 9:57 am

Roy McAvoy wrote:
August 28th, 2019, 9:43 am
frankiesaysrelax wrote:
August 28th, 2019, 7:49 am
Any word on where Keegan Duncan is going to end up?
So, not to get anyone too excited here because I'm not sure. But yesterday I saw a kid with his parents just leaving the football facilities. The kid had a knee brace on his knee and was walking a little gingerly. I didn't think much of it at the time other than he a good sized really athletic looking kid. I just went and looked up Keegan Duncan and I'm pretty sure that's who it was. Not 100% sure though as I didn't get a great look at him.
I'm hoping to hear something regarding Keegan soon!



slcagg
Posts: 3547
Joined: December 15th, 2010, 6:29 pm
Has thanked: 163 times
Been thanked: 255 times

Re: A couple of guys transferring with ties to usu

Post by slcagg » August 28th, 2019, 10:24 am

aggies22 wrote:
August 28th, 2019, 9:57 am
Roy McAvoy wrote:
August 28th, 2019, 9:43 am
frankiesaysrelax wrote:
August 28th, 2019, 7:49 am
Any word on where Keegan Duncan is going to end up?
So, not to get anyone too excited here because I'm not sure. But yesterday I saw a kid with his parents just leaving the football facilities. The kid had a knee brace on his knee and was walking a little gingerly. I didn't think much of it at the time other than he a good sized really athletic looking kid. I just went and looked up Keegan Duncan and I'm pretty sure that's who it was. Not 100% sure though as I didn't get a great look at him.
I'm hoping to hear something regarding Keegan soon!
I'd assume he is still trying to get enrolled this semester so he doesn't miss school. So my guess is is that he is visiting this during the week and will have a decision very shortly.
These users thanked the author slcagg for the post:
aggies22



User avatar
ViAggie
Posts: 8303
Joined: June 16th, 2011, 6:49 pm
Location: Temecula, California
Has thanked: 373 times
Been thanked: 205 times

Re: A couple of guys transferring with ties to usu

Post by ViAggie » August 28th, 2019, 10:41 am

Roy McAvoy wrote:
August 28th, 2019, 9:43 am
frankiesaysrelax wrote:
August 28th, 2019, 7:49 am
Any word on where Keegan Duncan is going to end up?
So, not to get anyone too excited here because I'm not sure. But yesterday I saw a kid with his parents just leaving the football facilities. The kid had a knee brace on his knee and was walking a little gingerly. I didn't think much of it at the time other than he a good sized really athletic looking kid. I just went and looked up Keegan Duncan and I'm pretty sure that's who it was. Not 100% sure though as I didn't get a great look at him.
He'll like it here a lot!
These users thanked the author ViAggie for the post:
aggies22


Just another day in the (Aggie) Brotherhood

User avatar
TheAKAggie
DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING I SAY
Posts: 5842
Joined: February 3rd, 2012, 10:21 pm
Location: Hyde Park, UT
Has thanked: 185 times
Been thanked: 283 times
Contact:

Re: A couple of guys transferring with ties to usu

Post by TheAKAggie » August 28th, 2019, 10:44 am

slcagg wrote:
aggies22 wrote:
August 28th, 2019, 9:57 am
Roy McAvoy wrote:
August 28th, 2019, 9:43 am
frankiesaysrelax wrote:
August 28th, 2019, 7:49 am
Any word on where Keegan Duncan is going to end up?
So, not to get anyone too excited here because I'm not sure. But yesterday I saw a kid with his parents just leaving the football facilities. The kid had a knee brace on his knee and was walking a little gingerly. I didn't think much of it at the time other than he a good sized really athletic looking kid. I just went and looked up Keegan Duncan and I'm pretty sure that's who it was. Not 100% sure though as I didn't get a great look at him.
I'm hoping to hear something regarding Keegan soon!
I'd assume he is still trying to get enrolled this semester so he doesn't miss school. So my guess is is that he is visiting this during the week and will have a decision very shortly.
If he’s a true freshman it would be best to enroll in January to not burn a year.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Hail Aggies!

User avatar
Roy McAvoy
Posts: 5204
Joined: November 2nd, 2011, 1:30 pm
Has thanked: 328 times
Been thanked: 492 times

Re: A couple of guys transferring with ties to usu

Post by Roy McAvoy » August 28th, 2019, 10:46 am

TheAKAggie wrote:
August 28th, 2019, 10:44 am
slcagg wrote:
aggies22 wrote:
August 28th, 2019, 9:57 am
Roy McAvoy wrote:
August 28th, 2019, 9:43 am
frankiesaysrelax wrote:
August 28th, 2019, 7:49 am
Any word on where Keegan Duncan is going to end up?
So, not to get anyone too excited here because I'm not sure. But yesterday I saw a kid with his parents just leaving the football facilities. The kid had a knee brace on his knee and was walking a little gingerly. I didn't think much of it at the time other than he a good sized really athletic looking kid. I just went and looked up Keegan Duncan and I'm pretty sure that's who it was. Not 100% sure though as I didn't get a great look at him.
I'm hoping to hear something regarding Keegan soon!
I'd assume he is still trying to get enrolled this semester so he doesn't miss school. So my guess is is that he is visiting this during the week and will have a decision very shortly.
If he’s a true freshman it would be best to enroll in January to not burn a year.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I believe due to the fact that he had already enrolled at Boise and had been with the football team all summer his clock has already started and he'll burn this year regardless. He sustained an injury that'll keep him out this season regardless though so if he's unhappy at Boise he may as well transfer.
These users thanked the author Roy McAvoy for the post:
TheAKAggie



JonnyCienPesos
Posts: 2282
Joined: November 5th, 2010, 6:21 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 119 times

Re: A couple of guys transferring with ties to usu

Post by JonnyCienPesos » August 28th, 2019, 10:52 am

Gary is the best closer in the business.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
These users thanked the author JonnyCienPesos for the post (total 3):
aggies22Roy McAvoyNVAggie


I'm actually really smart, probably smarter than you are so if you disagree with what I have stated in this post, you are likely wrong (and dumb).

aggies22
Pick'em Champ - '18 Kickoff, '19 Weekly
Posts: 8451
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 8:17 pm
Location: Smithfield, Utah
Has thanked: 2948 times
Been thanked: 1647 times
Contact:

Re: A couple of guys transferring with ties to usu

Post by aggies22 » August 28th, 2019, 10:54 am

Roy McAvoy wrote:
August 28th, 2019, 10:46 am
TheAKAggie wrote:
August 28th, 2019, 10:44 am
slcagg wrote:
aggies22 wrote:
August 28th, 2019, 9:57 am
Roy McAvoy wrote:
August 28th, 2019, 9:43 am
frankiesaysrelax wrote:
August 28th, 2019, 7:49 am
Any word on where Keegan Duncan is going to end up?
So, not to get anyone too excited here because I'm not sure. But yesterday I saw a kid with his parents just leaving the football facilities. The kid had a knee brace on his knee and was walking a little gingerly. I didn't think much of it at the time other than he a good sized really athletic looking kid. I just went and looked up Keegan Duncan and I'm pretty sure that's who it was. Not 100% sure though as I didn't get a great look at him.
I'm hoping to hear something regarding Keegan soon!
I'd assume he is still trying to get enrolled this semester so he doesn't miss school. So my guess is is that he is visiting this during the week and will have a decision very shortly.
If he’s a true freshman it would be best to enroll in January to not burn a year.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I believe due to the fact that he had already enrolled at Boise and had been with the football team all summer his clock has already started and he'll burn this year regardless. He sustained an injury that'll keep him out this season regardless though so if he's unhappy at Boise he may as well transfer.
I'll find out if he was enrolled in the summer semester at Boise.



FireAg
Posts: 37
Joined: December 12th, 2012, 9:55 pm
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 30 times

Re: A couple of guys transferring with ties to usu

Post by FireAg » August 28th, 2019, 3:29 pm

It is Duncan. He is now an Aggie! Reports are that he will sit out this year with surgery but will have have 4 left starting next year. He spurned Utah and BYU (and Boise of course) and others to be here. Will be a great get for us.
These users thanked the author FireAg for the post (total 8):
Roy McAvoyaggies22HomeTownslcaggMachismoNVAggieAggie_in_Idahoutahcountyaggie



User avatar
Roy McAvoy
Posts: 5204
Joined: November 2nd, 2011, 1:30 pm
Has thanked: 328 times
Been thanked: 492 times

Re: A couple of guys transferring with ties to usu

Post by Roy McAvoy » August 28th, 2019, 3:41 pm

FireAg wrote:
August 28th, 2019, 3:29 pm
It is Duncan. He is now an Aggie! Reports are that he will sit out this year with surgery but will have have 4 left starting next year. He spurned Utah and BYU (and Boise of course) and others to be here. Will be a great get for us.
Sweet! I knew it was him I saw yesterday leaving the football facilities with his parents. This is a great pickup by the staff.

There's a good chance we land Hirkley Latu too. It's awesome how many kids we're seeing want to transfer to USU with Gary and his staff.



aggies22
Pick'em Champ - '18 Kickoff, '19 Weekly
Posts: 8451
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 8:17 pm
Location: Smithfield, Utah
Has thanked: 2948 times
Been thanked: 1647 times
Contact:

Re: A couple of guys transferring with ties to usu

Post by aggies22 » August 28th, 2019, 3:44 pm

FireAg wrote:
August 28th, 2019, 3:29 pm
It is Duncan. He is now an Aggie! Reports are that he will sit out this year with surgery but will have 4 left starting next year. He spurned Utah and BYU (and Boise of course) and others to be here. Will be a great get for us.
I'm hoping to confirm but I'll see what happens.
These users thanked the author aggies22 for the post:
slcagg



slcagg
Posts: 3547
Joined: December 15th, 2010, 6:29 pm
Has thanked: 163 times
Been thanked: 255 times

Re: A couple of guys transferring with ties to usu

Post by slcagg » August 28th, 2019, 3:59 pm

FireAg wrote:
August 28th, 2019, 3:29 pm
It is Duncan. He is now an Aggie! Reports are that he will sit out this year with surgery but will have have 4 left starting next year. He spurned Utah and BYU (and Boise of course) and others to be here. Will be a great get for us.
Do you know if he will come as a running back or linebacker?



slcagg
Posts: 3547
Joined: December 15th, 2010, 6:29 pm
Has thanked: 163 times
Been thanked: 255 times

Re: A couple of guys transferring with ties to usu

Post by slcagg » August 28th, 2019, 4:00 pm

Roy McAvoy wrote:
August 28th, 2019, 3:41 pm
FireAg wrote:
August 28th, 2019, 3:29 pm
It is Duncan. He is now an Aggie! Reports are that he will sit out this year with surgery but will have have 4 left starting next year. He spurned Utah and BYU (and Boise of course) and others to be here. Will be a great get for us.
Sweet! I knew it was him I saw yesterday leaving the football facilities with his parents. This is a great pickup by the staff.

There's a good chance we land Hirkley Latu too. It's awesome how many kids we're seeing want to transfer to USU with Gary and his staff.
We need dline guys for next year, so this is great. Probably just need to add a major impact inside lineman.



aggies22
Pick'em Champ - '18 Kickoff, '19 Weekly
Posts: 8451
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 8:17 pm
Location: Smithfield, Utah
Has thanked: 2948 times
Been thanked: 1647 times
Contact:

Re: A couple of guys transferring with ties to usu

Post by aggies22 » August 28th, 2019, 4:18 pm

I've 100% confirmed! Keegan Duncan has signed with the Aggies!
These users thanked the author aggies22 for the post (total 8):
YoungBloodAggieHomeTownProvoAggieRoy McAvoyMachismoAgMacAggie_in_Idahosneed



Machismo
Posts: 3350
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 8:10 pm
Location: Providence ,Utah
Has thanked: 278 times
Been thanked: 65 times

Re: A couple of guys transferring with ties to usu

Post by Machismo » August 28th, 2019, 4:27 pm

aggies22 wrote:
August 28th, 2019, 4:18 pm
I've 100% confirmed! Keegan Duncan has signed with the Aggies!
Got a Photo of him in Aggie gear yet?


"It's not a lie if you believe it" George Costanza

aggies22
Pick'em Champ - '18 Kickoff, '19 Weekly
Posts: 8451
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 8:17 pm
Location: Smithfield, Utah
Has thanked: 2948 times
Been thanked: 1647 times
Contact:

Re: A couple of guys transferring with ties to usu

Post by aggies22 » August 28th, 2019, 4:30 pm

aggies22 wrote:
August 28th, 2019, 4:18 pm
I've 100% confirmed! Keegan Duncan has signed with the Aggies!
And the current plan is for him to play RB.



User avatar
TheAKAggie
DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING I SAY
Posts: 5842
Joined: February 3rd, 2012, 10:21 pm
Location: Hyde Park, UT
Has thanked: 185 times
Been thanked: 283 times
Contact:

Re: A couple of guys transferring with ties to usu

Post by TheAKAggie » August 28th, 2019, 9:41 pm

Roy McAvoy wrote:
TheAKAggie wrote:
August 28th, 2019, 10:44 am
slcagg wrote:
aggies22 wrote:
August 28th, 2019, 9:57 am
Roy McAvoy wrote:
August 28th, 2019, 9:43 am
frankiesaysrelax wrote:
August 28th, 2019, 7:49 am
Any word on where Keegan Duncan is going to end up?
So, not to get anyone too excited here because I'm not sure. But yesterday I saw a kid with his parents just leaving the football facilities. The kid had a knee brace on his knee and was walking a little gingerly. I didn't think much of it at the time other than he a good sized really athletic looking kid. I just went and looked up Keegan Duncan and I'm pretty sure that's who it was. Not 100% sure though as I didn't get a great look at him.
I'm hoping to hear something regarding Keegan soon!
I'd assume he is still trying to get enrolled this semester so he doesn't miss school. So my guess is is that he is visiting this during the week and will have a decision very shortly.
If he’s a true freshman it would be best to enroll in January to not burn a year.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I believe due to the fact that he had already enrolled at Boise and had been with the football team all summer his clock has already started and he'll burn this year regardless. He sustained an injury that'll keep him out this season regardless though so if he's unhappy at Boise he may as well transfer.
Yeah, but still...


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Hail Aggies!

aggies22
Pick'em Champ - '18 Kickoff, '19 Weekly
Posts: 8451
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 8:17 pm
Location: Smithfield, Utah
Has thanked: 2948 times
Been thanked: 1647 times
Contact:

Re: A couple of guys transferring with ties to usu

Post by aggies22 » August 29th, 2019, 8:45 am

Roy McAvoy wrote:
August 28th, 2019, 3:41 pm
FireAg wrote:
August 28th, 2019, 3:29 pm
It is Duncan. He is now an Aggie! Reports are that he will sit out this year with surgery but will have have 4 left starting next year. He spurned Utah and BYU (and Boise of course) and others to be here. Will be a great get for us.
Sweet! I knew it was him I saw yesterday leaving the football facilities with his parents. This is a great pickup by the staff.

There's a good chance we land Hirkley Latu too. It's awesome how many kids we're seeing want to transfer to USU with Gary and his staff.
I haven't heard anything in regards to the coaching staff having any interest in Hirkley Latu. The old coaching staff offered him. I think he even came on an official visit if I remember correctly.



Post Reply Previous topicNext topic