Tania, what is the general attitute of the team?

This forum is for Football related topics only. Other topics will be moved to the appropriate forum.
GUS

Tania, what is the general attitute of the team?

Post by GUS » October 21st, 2019, 2:23 pm

Are they feeling like they haven't quite put it all together yet or are they content with what they are doing?

taniataylor

Re: Tania, what is the general attitute of the team?

Post by taniataylor » October 21st, 2019, 2:29 pm

GUS wrote:
October 21st, 2019, 2:23 pm
Are they feeling like they haven't quite put it all together yet or are they content with what they are doing?
I talk to Jordan after every game, I asked him what was up with his crew & catching the freakin ball. He just said they know they have work to do. Kevin Metzenheimer is his roommate so of course I congratulated him on his interception and he's come a long way from last year.....Jordan sd they're having a good season, just not as strong as they would like.

He then decided to tell me he didn't want to talk about football every time we talk and I said I will stop when they start catching the ball or the season is over which ever comes first....hopefully the 1st one.
These users thanked the author taniataylor for the post (total 15):
frankiesaysrelaxsneedthegreendalegelfReckonerAndroidAggieJSHarveyMachismoImakeitrainAggieFBObsessionAGinNEIowa and 5 more users

Jordan Nathan's #1 Fan Copyright pending due to YBAs shenanigans

Aggie19

Post by Aggie19 » October 21st, 2019, 2:32 pm

taniataylor wrote:
October 21st, 2019, 2:29 pm
GUS wrote:
October 21st, 2019, 2:23 pm
I talk to Jordan after every game, I asked him what was up with his crew & catching the freakin ball. He just said they know they have work to do. Kevin Metzenheimer is his roommate so of course I congratulated him on his interception and he's come a long way from last year.....Jordan sd they're having a good season, just not as strong as they would like.

He then decided to tell me he didn't want to talk about football every time we talk and I said I will stop when they start catching the ball or the season is over which ever comes first....hopefully the 1st one.
Well done Coach Tania!
These users thanked the author Aggie19 for the post:
taniataylor

Go Aggies!

taniataylor

Post by taniataylor » October 21st, 2019, 2:32 pm

ohhh and I told him that Im going to call Coach Phillips and get him out there as a CB because he was awesome as a CB in HS, which of course he didn't like, but oh well

I personally do not like Jordan on the outside, it's just not a good spot for him, he wants to be out on every offensive drive so that's that.
Last edited by taniataylor on October 21st, 2019, 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Roy McAvoy

Post by Roy McAvoy » October 21st, 2019, 2:41 pm

taniataylor wrote:
October 21st, 2019, 2:32 pm
ohhh and I told him that Im going to call Coach Phillips and get him out there as a CB because he was awesome as a CB in HS, which of course he didn't like, but oh well

I personally don not like Jordan on the outside, it's just not a good spot for him, he wants to be out on every offensive drive so that's that.
Wait wait wait, you mean to suggest Jordan was moved to the outside? Didn't someone on here claim Jordan was going to be moved to play outside WR and you were certain that it wasn't going to happen?

taniataylor

Post by taniataylor » October 21st, 2019, 2:49 pm

Roy McAvoy wrote:
October 21st, 2019, 2:41 pm
taniataylor wrote:

I personally don not like Jordan on the outside, it's just not a good spot for him, he wants to be out on every offensive drive so that's that.
Wait wait wait, you mean to suggest Jordan was moved to the outside? Didn't someone on here claim Jordan was going to be moved to play outside WR and you were certain that it wasn't going to happen?
No, Im the one that told everyone he will be playing X, wayyyy back in fall camp, he is not permanently there, AS I HAVE STATED MORE THAN ONCE, he is put in as X in special situations, he is THEEEE #1 SLOT RECEIVER...I just don't think he should be an X receiver under any circumstance. He has not been officially moved to X, he is not on the depth chart as an X

QuackAttackAggie
Pick'em Champ - '12, '22 Bowl; '15, '17 Weekly; '18 BB Predict the Score; '22 Kickoff

Post by QuackAttackAggie » October 21st, 2019, 8:14 pm

taniataylor wrote:
October 21st, 2019, 2:49 pm
Roy McAvoy wrote:
taniataylor wrote:

No, Im the one that told everyone he will be playing X, wayyyy back in fall camp, he is not permanently there, AS I HAVE STATED MORE THAN ONCE, he is put in as X in special situations, he is THEEEE #1 SLOT RECEIVER...I just don't think he should be an X receiver under any circumstance. He has not been officially moved to X, he is not on the depth chart as an X
YBA can we get confirmation on this from your sources?
These users thanked the author QuackAttackAggie for the post:
YoungBloodAggie

hipsterdoofus21
Mr. Buttface

Post by hipsterdoofus21 » October 21st, 2019, 8:20 pm

I agree, we're missing Nathan in this offense. He needs to go back to full time slot. Thompkins can play outside or fill in the Vaughns role, whatever. But to have Nathan, our most proven WR getting as few looks as he's getting is a huge oversight. Put our players in a position to succeed coaches! Why not have Repp play in Scarver's role on the outside?

YoungBloodAggie

Post by YoungBloodAggie » October 21st, 2019, 8:33 pm

QuackAttackAggie wrote:
October 21st, 2019, 8:14 pm
taniataylor wrote:
Roy McAvoy wrote:
taniataylor wrote:

My discussion with Jordan had nothing to do with football, as he requested we talk about something else. As his number one fan, I obliged. We chatted about 18th Century Spanish poetry and exchanged ideas for fun Halloween pastries. You know, something a little off the beaten path. Pumpkin spice is so overdone these days. We agreed it’s time to bring a little more cinnamon into October. After that we reviewed 401(k) performances for the past six months. He really weathered the market turbulence well with some funds that are bond-heavy. I told him that at this age you can afford the volatility and that cheaper funds just mean more shares that appreciate later. He said he’s got enough going on without worrying if his Small Cap investment is losing principal. Crazy kid, I tell ya!
These users thanked the author YoungBloodAggie for the post (total 5):
Aggie19TurtleQuackAttackAggieToedAgjpswensen

Jordan Nathan’s ACTUAL #1 Fan

Sl7vk

Post by Sl7vk » October 21st, 2019, 8:34 pm

Repp playing in Tarvers spot would be amazing.
Requires a bit too much creativity though.
These users thanked the author Sl7vk for the post:
FloridaAggie13

FloridaAggie13

Post by FloridaAggie13 » October 21st, 2019, 8:46 pm

YoungBloodAggie wrote:
October 21st, 2019, 8:33 pm
QuackAttackAggie wrote:
taniataylor wrote:
Roy McAvoy wrote:
taniataylor wrote:

My discussion with Jordan had nothing to do with football, as he requested we talk about something else. As his number one fan, I obliged. We chatted about 18th Century Spanish poetry and exchanged ideas for fun Halloween pastries. You know, something a little off the beaten path. Pumpkin spice is so overdone these days. We agreed it’s time to bring a little more cinnamon into October. After that we reviewed 401(k) performances for the past six months. He really weathered the market turbulence well with some funds that are bond-heavy. I told him that at this age you can afford the volatility and that cheaper funds just mean more shares that appreciate later. He said he’s got enough going on without worrying if his Small Cap investment is losing principal. Crazy kid, I tell ya!
Not bad, I like your thinking.

He should be heavy on stocks. At his age some good research using a Value approach with proper modeling would reap long term rewards and downside protection - this Bull Market can't last forever - and with school and football taking up so much of his time it would be nearly impossible to use purely technical analysis.

LKGates

Post by LKGates » October 21st, 2019, 11:35 pm

YoungBloodAggie wrote:
October 21st, 2019, 8:33 pm
QuackAttackAggie wrote:
taniataylor wrote:
Roy McAvoy wrote:
taniataylor wrote:

I just got back from Portugal (served a mission there in '77 - '78, went for the open house for the new temple). The pastries there are to die for. The de facto national pastry is the pastel de nata, an egg custard tart in a flaky pastry crust. Those are fabulous, but my absolute favorite is the signature hometown pastry of Coimbra, the university town in central Portugal. It's the pastel de Santa Clara, a non-flaky pastry crust formed into a sort of empanada shape, filled with a mix of marmalade and almond paste; delicate citrus and almond flavor, and not too sweet. Exquisite. There's a reason I split out a pair of pants the first time I was there.

Freelance adventurer and international man of mystery.

BigSkyAG

Post by BigSkyAG » October 22nd, 2019, 7:10 am

Speaking of Tania...was it ever substantiated that she, is in fact, hot? I know that there was some discussion of this last year.
I have a son who plays HS football and my wife (his mom) is a teacher at the same school. He deals with comments and innuendos from his teammates on a regular basis. Wondering if this is a problem for Jordan as well?

YoungBloodAggie

Post by YoungBloodAggie » October 22nd, 2019, 8:15 am

BigSkyAG wrote:
October 22nd, 2019, 7:10 am
Speaking of Tania...was it ever substantiated that she, is in fact, hot? I know that there was some discussion of this last year.
I have a son who plays HS football and my wife (his mom) is a teacher at the same school. He deals with comments and innuendos from his teammates on a regular basis. Wondering if this is a problem for Jordan as well?
Sir, unless you have anything to add about Portuguese pastries or equity-debt investment ratios for young investors, please leave this thread.

Also pretty strange that you would bring this up. I’ve never met Tania, but from my interactions with her on this forum she is one of the coolest people to have an account on this website. Once again, she is #2 just behind me for coolest user.
These users thanked the author YoungBloodAggie for the post (total 2):
Roy McAvoytaniataylor

Jordan Nathan’s ACTUAL #1 Fan

taniataylor

Post by taniataylor » October 22nd, 2019, 8:33 am

BigSkyAG wrote:
:lol: :lol:
I'm just a mama :oops:

AND THERE HAS NEVER BEEN DISCUSSION OF ME IN THAT WAY......just that I'm ROYALTY around here....
These users thanked the author taniataylor for the post:
USU78

Aggie19

Post by Aggie19 » October 22nd, 2019, 8:43 am

taniataylor wrote:
October 22nd, 2019, 8:33 am
BigSkyAG wrote:
:lol: :lol:
I'm just a mama :oops:

AND THERE HAS NEVER BEEN DISCUSSION OF ME IN THAT WAY......just that I'm ROYALTY around here....
Anyone know if BigSkyAg is hot or not? :joking:

Weird question, bro. Especially given this is a forum she reads and actively participates in. Just sayin ;)
These users thanked the author Aggie19 for the post (total 3):
ProvoAggieRoy McAvoytaniataylor

Go Aggies!

brownjeans
Flatulent

Post by brownjeans » October 22nd, 2019, 8:48 am

BigSkyAG wrote:
Many years ago I was an assistant coach for the Brighton lax team. Players made a few comments about one of the other player's mom. We put a stop to it quickly. It's incredibly disrespectful. If men are going to improve our level of respect for women the adult men, who lead young men, have to show the way. That starts with recognizing reductive remarks and attitudes and demanding better from ourselves and others.
These users thanked the author brownjeans for the post (total 7):
Aggie19NVAggietaniataylorLKGatesZaggie07MrBiggleTrueBlue

WAAggie

Post by WAAggie » October 22nd, 2019, 12:27 pm

Go back to big sky for stupid comments like that. Jr high crap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Locked Previous topicNext topic