Found: One PLAYBOOK!!

This forum is for Football related topics only. Other topics will be moved to the appropriate forum.
FloridaAggie13

Found: One PLAYBOOK!!

Post by FloridaAggie13 » November 1st, 2019, 7:41 am

I'm in town for the USU/Zoob game - my first since the 1993 58-56 classic; I still think Eric Drage's ribs are broken by the way.

I decided to explore a little bit as I haven't back to Logan for several years, and the other morning I was enjoying a cheese Danish and hot chocolate for breakfast at a local eatery when l realize I'm sitting next to two very HIGH level USU coaches. Names withheld, but you can guess who they are based on the conversation.

It was muddled and I didn't want to be obvious, but they were intently studying a piece of paper and what I heard went kind of like this:

Coach A: That's it?? Really?
Coach S: Yeah...why?
Coach A: You have a four ring hard cased binder you brought to the interview..and that's IT?
Coach S: (Obviously perplexed at Coach A's shock) What's the problem...this is year's of hard work. It got me a job at Notre Dame.
Coach A: It sure as he77 doesn't look like it! This whole time...that's all you had?
Coach S: Well, yeah, but I've added to it. See all the notes?
Coach A: I'm stunned (puts his head in his hands). Is that...is that crayon?
Coach S: (irritated and insulted) No, of course not. It's a sharpie.
Coach A: The crayon broke didn't it?
Coach S: Yes.

I couldn't hear much more as they looked directly at me and I went back to my cheese Danish; as they got up and left, the piece of paper, the subject of their conversation, fell from the binder and landed at my feet. I chased them down in the parking lot, wished them good luck this weekend and returned the paper.

But not before I took a picture. It appears this and this alone is our playbook.

These users thanked the author FloridaAggie13 for the post (total 3):
BLUERUFiOThunderAggiecrazywookie

ViAggie

Re: Found: One PLAYBOOK!!

Post by ViAggie » November 1st, 2019, 10:01 am

Thanks for returning that, I was getting nervous for a while that they would be without it!!! :shock:
These users thanked the author ViAggie for the post:
FloridaAggie13

Just another day in the (Aggie) Brotherhood

FloridaAggie13

Post by FloridaAggie13 » November 1st, 2019, 10:21 am

ViAggie wrote:
November 1st, 2019, 10:01 am
Thanks for returning that, I was getting nervous for a while that they would be without it!!! :shock:
To be fair, the other side looked like it might have had a play written on it but it looked like he may have blown his nose with it so I didn't want to handle it much...
These users thanked the author FloridaAggie13 for the post:
ViAggie

crazywookie

Post by crazywookie » November 1st, 2019, 12:29 pm

False it isn't Costco in Logan. It's Sam's Club. ...

Wait he's trying to throw them off with a misdirection by putting Costco instead of Sam's Club down. That's brilliant in case it did fall into the wrong hands.

"Cover me porkins I'm going in..."

"I'm right with you Red 3..."

Locked Previous topicNext topic