This forum is for Football related topics only. Other topics will be moved to the appropriate forum.
mcaggie1

Post by mcaggie1 » November 11th, 2019, 10:14 am

It will be 52 degrees at kickoff.
That should be just fine for Love and the boys. In the 60's would be better, but hey.....it's mid November in Cache Valley. It is about as good as you can expect.

Also.....I was encouraged by the play calling, sans the 4th and goal call, in the Fresno game. Love is going to have to get off some very quick throws against the Pokes, cuz they are gonna be putting a lot of pressure on our offense.

tinplater

Re: 52

Post by tinplater » November 12th, 2019, 7:26 am

mcaggie1 wrote:
November 11th, 2019, 10:14 am
That should be just fine for Love and the boys. In the 60's would be better, but hey.....it's mid November in Cache Valley. It is about as good as you can expect.

Also.....I was encouraged by the play calling, sans the 4th and goal call, in the Fresno game. Love is going to have to get off some very quick throws against the Pokes, cuz they are gonna be putting a lot of pressure on our offense.
Most importantly it won't be raining (or snowing). For some reason, USU always seems to struggle with Wyoming.

YoungBloodAggie

Post by YoungBloodAggie » November 12th, 2019, 9:03 am

tinplater wrote:
November 12th, 2019, 7:26 am
mcaggie1 wrote:
November 11th, 2019, 10:14 am

Most importantly it won't be raining (or snowing). For some reason, USU always seems to struggle with Wyoming.
We've only recently struggled with Wyoming. Since Gary's first tenure, we've typically beaten the brakes off of them (unless we suck).

Unfortunately, it looks like Bohl has finally gotten his system fully installed where year after year they are going to have physical defenses and offenses that shorten games. Best thing we can do for ourselves in this game is score on the first possession. Wyoming is not a team that can play from behind for extended periods of time.

Jordan Nathan’s ACTUAL #1 Fan

NVAggie

Post by NVAggie » November 12th, 2019, 9:05 am

I watched the news and they are saying a storm is coming in during Saturday afternoon.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic