Sanford headed to Minnesota

This forum is for Football related topics only. Other topics will be moved to the appropriate forum.
aggies22
Aggie Insider, Pick'em Champ - '18 Kickoff, '19 Weekly

Re: Sanford headed to Minnesota

Post by aggies22 » January 4th, 2020, 4:15 pm

TheAKAggie wrote:
January 4th, 2020, 1:37 pm
aggies22 wrote:
El Sapo wrote:
January 4th, 2020, 12:54 pm
I'm not a Sanford fan by any means. Our coaching staff hurt us this year IMHO and that includes GA. I guess GA couldn't fire himself, so this was the next best option. Sanford probably realized he was screwed when someone decided to leave in Yost's offense instead of allowing him to install his own.
Sanford was humble enough to run an offense that he wasn't familiar with in order to give Jordan Love to do what he does best. Sanford absolutely had the green light to run his brand of offense in 2020.
Leaving to a P5 school that was ranked a lot of the year was not a firing...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I definitely never said Sanford was fired.

El Sapo

Post by El Sapo » January 5th, 2020, 11:15 am

Promotion and not firing? I know the majority of posters were all really happy with the way he handled the offense (sarcasm). I'm sure GA gave him a great postseason evaluation and was looking forward to Sanford's return. I'm sure this move caught him totally by surprise (sarcasm).

Put any label you want on it. Sanford is gone. Clearly he has credibility as an OC. Maybe he just wasn't happy here.

Is there any evidence that GA wanted him to stay?

aggies22

Post by aggies22 » January 5th, 2020, 12:23 pm

El Sapo wrote:
January 5th, 2020, 11:15 am
Promotion and not firing? I know the majority of posters were all really happy with the way he handled the offense (sarcasm). I'm sure GA gave him a great postseason evaluation and was looking forward to Sanford's return. I'm sure this move caught him totally by surprise (sarcasm).

Put any label you want on it. Sanford is gone. Clearly he has credibility as an OC. Maybe he just wasn't happy here.

The fact that he wasn't fired immediately following the season (which he shouldn't have been) should be evidence enough.

Aggieiester

Post by Aggieiester » January 5th, 2020, 12:30 pm

El Sapo wrote:
January 5th, 2020, 11:15 am

Is there any evidence that he wanted him to go?
Is there any evidence to back up any of the BS you spout on here?

TheAKAggie
DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING I SAY

Post by TheAKAggie » January 5th, 2020, 6:49 pm

aggies22 wrote:
TheAKAggie wrote:
aggies22 wrote:
El Sapo wrote:
I'm not a Sanford fan by any means. Our coaching staff hurt us this year IMHO and that includes GA. I guess GA couldn't fire himself, so this was the next best option. Sanford probably realized he was screwed when someone decided to leave in Yost's offense instead of allowing him to install his own.
Sanford was humble enough to run an offense that he wasn't familiar with in order to give Jordan Love to do what he does best. Sanford absolutely had the green light to run his brand of offense in 2020.

Think it was the post above yours, but rereading it now I realize I misread it originally.

Hail Aggies!

aggies22

Post by aggies22 » January 5th, 2020, 6:52 pm

TheAKAggie wrote:
January 5th, 2020, 6:49 pm
aggies22 wrote:
TheAKAggie wrote:
aggies22 wrote:
El Sapo wrote:

Think it was the post above yours, but rereading it now I realize I misread it originally.

It's all good my Aggie brother!

Locked Previous topicNext topic