JLOVE Combine Results (updated as events occur)

This forum is for Football related topics only. Other topics will be moved to the appropriate forum.
AKAggie03
Posts: 380
Joined: May 12th, 2012, 7:27 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 8 times

JLOVE Combine Results (updated as events occur)

Post by AKAggie03 » February 27th, 2020, 6:31 pm

Vertical Jump: 35.5" (tied for 2nd best)
Broad Jump: 118" (currently 5th best)
40 yard dash: 4.65 (currently 4th fastest)

Link: http://www.nfl.com/combine/tracker#day=thursday
Last edited by AKAggie03 on February 27th, 2020, 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
These users thanked the author AKAggie03 for the post:
BLUERUFiO


--For every Aggie victory, I'm going streaking on the quad!

User avatar
ThunderAggie
Posts: 1257
Joined: November 20th, 2017, 7:52 pm
Location: Ankeny, Iowa
Has thanked: 325 times
Been thanked: 370 times

Re: JLOVE Combine Results (updated as events occur)

Post by ThunderAggie » February 27th, 2020, 6:39 pm

AKAggie03 wrote:
February 27th, 2020, 6:31 pm
Vertical Jump: 35.5" (tied for 2nd best)
Broad Jump: 118" (currently 5th best)
2nd and 5th best out of all the QBs or everybody? Or just his group?
Last edited by ThunderAggie on February 27th, 2020, 6:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.



User avatar
ThunderAggie
Posts: 1257
Joined: November 20th, 2017, 7:52 pm
Location: Ankeny, Iowa
Has thanked: 325 times
Been thanked: 370 times

Re: JLOVE Combine Results (updated as events occur)

Post by ThunderAggie » February 27th, 2020, 6:47 pm

Jordan Loves 40 yard dash time
1st try - 4.69 sec
2nd try - 4.65 sec



AKAggie03
Posts: 380
Joined: May 12th, 2012, 7:27 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 8 times

Re: JLOVE Combine Results (updated as events occur)

Post by AKAggie03 » February 27th, 2020, 6:49 pm

decent showing so far.


--For every Aggie victory, I'm going streaking on the quad!

User avatar
Sl7vk
Posts: 728
Joined: November 18th, 2018, 9:07 pm
Location: Holladay Utah
Has thanked: 125 times
Been thanked: 247 times

Re: JLOVE Combine Results (updated as events occur)

Post by Sl7vk » February 27th, 2020, 8:03 pm

I'm surprised by how athletic Herbert is out there.



User avatar
ThunderAggie
Posts: 1257
Joined: November 20th, 2017, 7:52 pm
Location: Ankeny, Iowa
Has thanked: 325 times
Been thanked: 370 times

Re: JLOVE Combine Results (updated as events occur)

Post by ThunderAggie » February 27th, 2020, 8:25 pm

Jordan Love throwing some DIMES in the deep ball drill! And commentators talking about him a lot. It is so cool seeing an Aggie getting buzz like this!
These users thanked the author ThunderAggie for the post:
BLUERUFiO



User avatar
ThunderAggie
Posts: 1257
Joined: November 20th, 2017, 7:52 pm
Location: Ankeny, Iowa
Has thanked: 325 times
Been thanked: 370 times

Re: JLOVE Combine Results (updated as events occur)

Post by ThunderAggie » February 27th, 2020, 8:29 pm

ThunderAggie wrote:
February 27th, 2020, 6:47 pm
Jordan Loves 40 yard dash time
1st try - 4.69 sec
2nd try - 4.65 sec
So I guess he actually ran a 4.74. The times were unofficial earlier. DARN



AggiePT
Posts: 64
Joined: August 7th, 2019, 1:41 pm
Has thanked: 80 times
Been thanked: 45 times

Re: JLOVE Combine Results (updated as events occur)

Post by AggiePT » February 27th, 2020, 9:21 pm




AggiePT
Posts: 64
Joined: August 7th, 2019, 1:41 pm
Has thanked: 80 times
Been thanked: 45 times

Re: JLOVE Combine Results (updated as events occur)

Post by AggiePT » February 27th, 2020, 9:23 pm

It is so much fun to see him getting so much media praise!



slcagg
Posts: 3987
Joined: December 15th, 2010, 6:29 pm
Has thanked: 299 times
Been thanked: 443 times

Re: JLOVE Combine Results (updated as events occur)

Post by slcagg » February 27th, 2020, 9:40 pm

Remember during the 60 in 60 and all the Utah fans confident that their corner would be drafted higher than Jordan.



Chatman
Posts: 1108
Joined: November 30th, 2010, 11:04 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 79 times

Re: JLOVE Combine Results (updated as events occur)

Post by Chatman » February 27th, 2020, 10:35 pm

I Remember some fans on this board wanting to bench him for Colombi half way through the season...
These users thanked the author Chatman for the post (total 5):
QuackAttackAggiethegreendalegelfsneedAggieiesterJjoey52



User avatar
inconspicuous
Posts: 395
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 10:30 am
Location: SF Bay Area
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 4 times

Re: JLOVE Combine Results (updated as events occur)

Post by inconspicuous » February 27th, 2020, 10:36 pm

Todd McShay betting Mel Kiper $5K on air that JLove will be the #3 QB taken .
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.espn.com/core/video/iframe?i ... card=false" allowfullscreen frameborder="0"></iframe>
These users thanked the author inconspicuous for the post (total 2):
BustaMcNuttBLUERUFiO



Aggie19
Posts: 540
Joined: November 2nd, 2018, 7:52 am
Has thanked: 321 times
Been thanked: 249 times

Re: JLOVE Combine Results (updated as events occur)

Post by Aggie19 » February 27th, 2020, 10:37 pm

inconspicuous wrote:
February 27th, 2020, 10:36 pm
Todd McShay betting Mel Kiper $5K on air that JLove will be the #3 QB taken .
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.espn.com/core/video/iframe?i ... card=false" allowfullscreen frameborder="0"></iframe>
Crazy. A guy on the NFL Network said the same thing, he thinks he could go at 3. Great for Jordan!


Go Aggies!

User avatar
frankiesaysrelax
Posts: 436
Joined: August 15th, 2014, 8:15 pm
Has thanked: 91 times
Been thanked: 135 times

Re: JLOVE Combine Results (updated as events occur)

Post by frankiesaysrelax » February 28th, 2020, 2:06 am

Something must have sold McShay to get him on board with Jordan. He must know something because that’s the first I’ve heard him that confident about Love. Up until that he’s pretty much said Love is talented but a big question mark with all those picks. Echoed what a lot of others say but now he seems something has changed his mind. Wasn’t McShay at senior day to already see him throw in person?

Honestly I think it is almost a toss up with Hebert and Love. I’ve been impresssed with how athletic Herbert is at 6’6”. The guy is kind of a freak and his game against Utah was “put the team on ma back do” type performance. Jordan probably has the better arm but he just makes it look so easy to have the better arm.



UStateTim
Posts: 166
Joined: November 26th, 2013, 7:35 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 47 times

Re: JLOVE Combine Results (updated as events occur)

Post by UStateTim » February 28th, 2020, 10:32 am

frankiesaysrelax wrote:
February 28th, 2020, 2:06 am
Something must have sold McShay to get him on board with Jordan. He must know something because that’s the first I’ve heard him that confident about Love. Up until that he’s pretty much said Love is talented but a big question mark with all those picks. Echoed what a lot of others say but now he seems something has changed his mind. Wasn’t McShay at senior day to already see him throw in person?

Honestly I think it is almost a toss up with Hebert and Love. I’ve been impresssed with how athletic Herbert is at 6’6”. The guy is kind of a freak and his game against Utah was “put the team on ma back do” type performance. Jordan probably has the better arm but he just makes it look so easy to have the better arm.
Herbert has the better arm. Love just has the off-script playmaking ability and throwing at different arm angles that NFL teams really like in today's NFL. I don't really care where Love gets drafted as long as it's a team that can develop him. If he could sit out a year behind a veteran qb, that will do wonders for him.



User avatar
ViAggie
Posts: 8629
Joined: June 16th, 2011, 6:49 pm
Location: Temecula, California
Has thanked: 426 times
Been thanked: 249 times

Re: JLOVE Combine Results (updated as events occur)

Post by ViAggie » February 28th, 2020, 11:12 am

Love is going to make some NFL team very happy


Just another day in the (Aggie) Brotherhood

User avatar
ratofallaggies
Posts: 3341
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 1:29 pm
Location: Kaysville, Utah
Has thanked: 32 times
Been thanked: 100 times

Re: JLOVE Combine Results (updated as events occur)

Post by ratofallaggies » February 28th, 2020, 12:31 pm

Seem's like I've heard this before from somewhere????
These users thanked the author ratofallaggies for the post:
aggies22



Machismo
Posts: 3557
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 8:10 pm
Location: Providence ,Utah
Has thanked: 328 times
Been thanked: 67 times

Re: JLOVE Combine Results (updated as events occur)

Post by Machismo » February 28th, 2020, 12:53 pm

ratofallaggies wrote:
February 28th, 2020, 12:31 pm
Seem's like I've heard this before from somewhere????
giphy.gif


"It's not a lie if you believe it" George Costanza

User avatar
ratofallaggies
Posts: 3341
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 1:29 pm
Location: Kaysville, Utah
Has thanked: 32 times
Been thanked: 100 times

Re: JLOVE Combine Results (updated as events occur)

Post by ratofallaggies » February 28th, 2020, 1:57 pm

Machismo wrote:
February 28th, 2020, 12:53 pm
ratofallaggies wrote:
February 28th, 2020, 12:31 pm
Seem's like I've heard this before from somewhere????
giphy.gif
Thanks, waiting for someone to pat me on the back!



aggies22
Aggie Insider, Pick'em Champ - '18 Kickoff, '19 Weekly
Posts: 9085
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 8:17 pm
Location: Smithfield, Utah
Has thanked: 4067 times
Been thanked: 2255 times
Contact:

Re: JLOVE Combine Results (updated as events occur)

Post by aggies22 » February 28th, 2020, 8:40 pm

ratofallaggies wrote:
February 28th, 2020, 12:31 pm
Seem's like I've heard this before from somewhere????
You know I'll give you your props my Aggie brother!
These users thanked the author aggies22 for the post:
ratofallaggies



Jjoey52
Posts: 3357
Joined: December 16th, 2014, 11:17 pm
Has thanked: 70 times
Been thanked: 14 times

Re: JLOVE Combine Results (updated as events occur)

Post by Jjoey52 » February 29th, 2020, 6:46 pm

Aggie19 wrote:
February 27th, 2020, 10:37 pm
inconspicuous wrote:
February 27th, 2020, 10:36 pm
Todd McShay betting Mel Kiper $5K on air that JLove will be the #3 QB taken .
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.espn.com/core/video/iframe?i ... card=false" allowfullscreen frameborder="0"></iframe>
Crazy. A guy on the NFL Network said the same thing, he thinks he could go at 3. Great for Jordan!
People on this board critical of Love are going to see next season what USU lost. It could be a very long year.


“Apathy and tolerance are the final virtues of a dying society.” - Aristotle

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic