well... &$#@!!!!!!!

This forum is for Football related topics only. Other topics will be moved to the appropriate forum.
ronburgandee
Posts: 102
Joined: January 22nd, 2011, 10:13 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 6 times

well... &$#@!!!!!!!

Post by ronburgandee » August 10th, 2020, 4:52 pm

That's all I have to say about that.
These users thanked the author ronburgandee for the post (total 3):
ViAggieYossarianaggies22



User avatar
ViAggie
Posts: 9841
Joined: June 16th, 2011, 6:49 pm
Location: Temecula, California
Has thanked: 492 times
Been thanked: 358 times

Re: well... &$#@!!!!!!!

Post by ViAggie » August 10th, 2020, 4:59 pm

double &$#@!!!!!!!


Just another day in the (Aggie) Brotherhood

coolag
Posts: 1235
Joined: November 5th, 2010, 10:10 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 62 times

Re: well... &$#@!!!!!!!

Post by coolag » August 10th, 2020, 5:00 pm

I blame California.
And Tim Duryea.
These users thanked the author coolag for the post (total 2):
BustaMcNuttaggies22



slcagg
Posts: 5310
Joined: December 15th, 2010, 6:29 pm
Has thanked: 884 times
Been thanked: 767 times

Re: well... &$#@!!!!!!!

Post by slcagg » August 10th, 2020, 5:06 pm

coolag wrote:
August 10th, 2020, 5:00 pm
I blame California.
And Tim Duryea.
Yes California schools never would have been able to play.



blueaggie
Posts: 952
Joined: November 27th, 2010, 7:43 pm
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 67 times

Re: well... &$#@!!!!!!!

Post by blueaggie » August 10th, 2020, 5:08 pm

coolag wrote:
August 10th, 2020, 5:00 pm
I blame California.
And Tim Duryea.
Don't forget Washington and Oregon.



Imakeitrain
Posts: 6541
Joined: March 11th, 2011, 9:12 pm
Has thanked: 90 times
Been thanked: 296 times

Re: well... &$#@!!!!!!!

Post by Imakeitrain » August 10th, 2020, 5:14 pm

It really sucks for the players.

As for the fans- it’s really disappointing- but we’ll get over it. We would have missed some of our most exciting games for a season without a bowl game even if we went undefeated.

Hopefully we can have something in spring.

And lastly hopefully sports survives.


“If at first you don’t succeed, do not try skydiving”

YoungBloodAggie
Posts: 2799
Joined: October 1st, 2013, 9:11 am
Has thanked: 111 times
Been thanked: 563 times

Re: well... &$#@!!!!!!!

Post by YoungBloodAggie » August 10th, 2020, 5:16 pm

Imakeitrain wrote:
August 10th, 2020, 5:14 pm
It really sucks for the players.

As for the fans- it’s really disappointing- but we’ll get over it. We would have missed some of our most exciting games for a season without a bowl game even if we went undefeated.

Hopefully we can have something in spring.

And lastly hopefully sports survives.
We will not have anything in spring. That is a line of (I can't express myself without swearing) spun by people that don't want to get yelled at all at one time. We are witnessing a decision that will hurt student athletes, employees, and local businesses. All because these (I can't express myself without swearing) presidents and admins can't solve a minor issue.If there was ever a moment that could spell the end of USU football, it is this one.


Jordan Nathan’s ACTUAL #1 Fan

CW51
Posts: 32
Joined: October 17th, 2018, 9:15 am
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: well... &$#@!!!!!!!

Post by CW51 » August 10th, 2020, 5:21 pm

:bangwall: The news is bad either way. But on a Monday!? Cmon guys! The week just started and now it’s ruined!



taniataylor
Posts: 1793
Joined: June 24th, 2016, 9:21 am
Location: Monrovia, Ca
Has thanked: 112 times
Been thanked: 767 times

Re: well... &$#@!!!!!!!

Post by taniataylor » August 10th, 2020, 5:23 pm

This sucks....pretty sure my boy will be coming home.


Jordan Nathan's #1 Fan Copyright pending due to YBAs shenanigans

pilotaggie
Posts: 630
Joined: November 13th, 2010, 6:53 pm
Has thanked: 15 times
Been thanked: 54 times

Re: well... &$#@!!!!!!!

Post by pilotaggie » August 10th, 2020, 5:24 pm

coolag wrote:I blame California.
And Tim Duryea.
Can we fire TD again?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk



This post is likely straight up poor sarcasm and cannot be taken seriously.

slcagg
Posts: 5310
Joined: December 15th, 2010, 6:29 pm
Has thanked: 884 times
Been thanked: 767 times

Re: well... &$#@!!!!!!!

Post by slcagg » August 10th, 2020, 5:27 pm

taniataylor wrote:
August 10th, 2020, 5:23 pm
This sucks....pretty sure my boy will be coming home.
It does stink. Tell Jordan we are totally bummed for him!



Yossarian
Posts: 3662
Joined: November 14th, 2010, 11:56 pm
Has thanked: 42 times
Been thanked: 456 times

Re: well... &$#@!!!!!!!

Post by Yossarian » August 10th, 2020, 5:32 pm

taniataylor wrote:
August 10th, 2020, 5:23 pm
This sucks....pretty sure my boy will be coming home.
It does suck - for you and your son. I am just getting ready to move my youngest kid back up to Logan. I suppose I will have to move him back out at Thanksgiving. It is a pain. Hopefully your son enjoyed his time in Logan and gained an appreciation for the school, town and area. I hope he got an education and life skills to make him into a productive citizen. We, as fans and alumni of USU, are very appreciative of Jordan accepting a scholarship to play for our team and giving the team and school all he had. Thanks for raising such a hard-working kid who we are proud to have worn the Aggie blue.
These users thanked the author Yossarian for the post (total 6):
taniataylorAZ4AggieNationvegasaggiecdaAgJSHarveyaggieguy13



User avatar
OKAggie
Posts: 2434
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 8:32 am
Location: Tulsa, OK
Has thanked: 86 times
Been thanked: 225 times

Re: well... &$#@!!!!!!!

Post by OKAggie » August 10th, 2020, 5:56 pm

YoungBloodAggie wrote:
August 10th, 2020, 5:16 pm
Imakeitrain wrote:
August 10th, 2020, 5:14 pm
It really sucks for the players.

As for the fans- it’s really disappointing- but we’ll get over it. We would have missed some of our most exciting games for a season without a bowl game even if we went undefeated.

Hopefully we can have something in spring.

And lastly hopefully sports survives.
We will not have anything in spring. That is a line of (I can't express myself without swearing) spun by people that don't want to get yelled at all at one time. We are witnessing a decision that will hurt student athletes, employees, and local businesses. All because these (I can't express myself without swearing) presidents and admins can't solve a minor issue.If there was ever a moment that could spell the end of USU football, it is this one.
Most states will have HS football this fall. The NFL is planning to play. And yet the NCAA conferences couldn't find a way to do it? Utter incompetence.


Nobody here knows anything.

FL350Aggie
Posts: 131
Joined: January 19th, 2020, 4:57 pm
Has thanked: 12 times
Been thanked: 72 times

Re: well... &$#@!!!!!!!

Post by FL350Aggie » August 10th, 2020, 6:02 pm

OKAggie wrote:
August 10th, 2020, 5:56 pm
YoungBloodAggie wrote:
August 10th, 2020, 5:16 pm
Imakeitrain wrote:
August 10th, 2020, 5:14 pm
It really sucks for the players.

As for the fans- it’s really disappointing- but we’ll get over it. We would have missed some of our most exciting games for a season without a bowl game even if we went undefeated.

Hopefully we can have something in spring.

And lastly hopefully sports survives.
We will not have anything in spring. That is a line of (I can't express myself without swearing) spun by people that don't want to get yelled at all at one time. We are witnessing a decision that will hurt student athletes, employees, and local businesses. All because these (I can't express myself without swearing) presidents and admins can't solve a minor issue.If there was ever a moment that could spell the end of USU football, it is this one.
Most states will have HS football this fall. The NFL is planning to play. And yet the NCAA conferences couldn't find a way to do it? Utter incompetence.

This. What was the TRUE reasoning. I highly doubt they play in the spring. What a shame. Will anything be different in the spring? I doubt it.



YoungBloodAggie
Posts: 2799
Joined: October 1st, 2013, 9:11 am
Has thanked: 111 times
Been thanked: 563 times

Re: well... &$#@!!!!!!!

Post by YoungBloodAggie » August 10th, 2020, 6:07 pm

FL350Aggie wrote:
August 10th, 2020, 6:02 pm
OKAggie wrote:
August 10th, 2020, 5:56 pm
YoungBloodAggie wrote:
August 10th, 2020, 5:16 pm
Imakeitrain wrote:
August 10th, 2020, 5:14 pm
It really sucks for the players.

As for the fans- it’s really disappointing- but we’ll get over it. We would have missed some of our most exciting games for a season without a bowl game even if we went undefeated.

Hopefully we can have something in spring.

And lastly hopefully sports survives.
We will not have anything in spring. That is a line of (I can't express myself without swearing) spun by people that don't want to get yelled at all at one time. We are witnessing a decision that will hurt student athletes, employees, and local businesses. All because these (I can't express myself without swearing) presidents and admins can't solve a minor issue.If there was ever a moment that could spell the end of USU football, it is this one.
Most states will have HS football this fall. The NFL is planning to play. And yet the NCAA conferences couldn't find a way to do it? Utter incompetence.

This. What was the TRUE reasoning. I highly doubt they play in the spring. What a shame. Will anything be different in the spring? I doubt it.
The reason is simple: they can't treat these guys like anything other than students, so a bubble is out of the question. They are stuck in their charade of "amateurism" and can't get out. They deserve this, but the players and the fans don't. I hope admins lose jobs over this. I hope Craig Thompson falls off a very high cliff.


Jordan Nathan’s ACTUAL #1 Fan

Imakeitrain
Posts: 6541
Joined: March 11th, 2011, 9:12 pm
Has thanked: 90 times
Been thanked: 296 times

Re: well... &$#@!!!!!!!

Post by Imakeitrain » August 10th, 2020, 6:07 pm

OKAggie wrote:
August 10th, 2020, 5:56 pm
YoungBloodAggie wrote:
August 10th, 2020, 5:16 pm
Imakeitrain wrote:
August 10th, 2020, 5:14 pm
It really sucks for the players.

As for the fans- it’s really disappointing- but we’ll get over it. We would have missed some of our most exciting games for a season without a bowl game even if we went undefeated.

Hopefully we can have something in spring.

And lastly hopefully sports survives.
We will not have anything in spring. That is a line of (I can't express myself without swearing) spun by people that don't want to get yelled at all at one time. We are witnessing a decision that will hurt student athletes, employees, and local businesses. All because these (I can't express myself without swearing) presidents and admins can't solve a minor issue.If there was ever a moment that could spell the end of USU football, it is this one.
Most states will have HS football this fall. The NFL is planning to play. And yet the NCAA conferences couldn't find a way to do it? Utter incompetence.
The ncaa isn’t canceling anything- the conferences are wherein lies the problem. The ncaa is way too conference centric


“If at first you don’t succeed, do not try skydiving”

YoungBloodAggie
Posts: 2799
Joined: October 1st, 2013, 9:11 am
Has thanked: 111 times
Been thanked: 563 times

Re: well... &$#@!!!!!!!

Post by YoungBloodAggie » August 10th, 2020, 6:10 pm

Imakeitrain wrote:
August 10th, 2020, 6:07 pm
OKAggie wrote:
August 10th, 2020, 5:56 pm
YoungBloodAggie wrote:
August 10th, 2020, 5:16 pm
Imakeitrain wrote:
August 10th, 2020, 5:14 pm
It really sucks for the players.

As for the fans- it’s really disappointing- but we’ll get over it. We would have missed some of our most exciting games for a season without a bowl game even if we went undefeated.

Hopefully we can have something in spring.

And lastly hopefully sports survives.
We will not have anything in spring. That is a line of (I can't express myself without swearing) spun by people that don't want to get yelled at all at one time. We are witnessing a decision that will hurt student athletes, employees, and local businesses. All because these (I can't express myself without swearing) presidents and admins can't solve a minor issue.If there was ever a moment that could spell the end of USU football, it is this one.
Most states will have HS football this fall. The NFL is planning to play. And yet the NCAA conferences couldn't find a way to do it? Utter incompetence.
The ncaa isn’t canceling anything- the conferences are wherein lies the problem. The ncaa is way too conference centric
This is by design. The NCAA gets to act like a big bad boss when it wants, and then dissolve into a confederacy of institutions when it wants to pass the buck. Its demise can't come soon enough.


Jordan Nathan’s ACTUAL #1 Fan

jAggie
Posts: 36
Joined: November 17th, 2010, 6:07 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 24 times

Re: well... &$#@!!!!!!!

Post by jAggie » August 10th, 2020, 6:15 pm

OKAggie wrote:
August 10th, 2020, 5:56 pm
Most states will have HS football this fall. The NFL is planning to play. And yet the NCAA conferences couldn't find a way to do it? Utter incompetence.
You think they will have HS football? My son is a freshman and after this week, I think its less that 50% they will have HS Football.



GordoAggie
Posts: 224
Joined: November 15th, 2014, 7:29 am
Has thanked: 12 times
Been thanked: 21 times

Re: well... &$#@!!!!!!!

Post by GordoAggie » August 10th, 2020, 6:31 pm

You think they will have HS football? My son is a freshman and after this week, I think its less that 50% they will have HS Football./quote]
My son plays this Friday. Utah is starting hs football but we'll see if they finish. Kids in salt lake cant attend school but can play football🙄🙄



Aggie84025
Posts: 2106
Joined: September 12th, 2018, 2:01 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 666 times

Re: well... &$#@!!!!!!!

Post by Aggie84025 » August 10th, 2020, 6:32 pm

taniataylor wrote:
August 10th, 2020, 5:23 pm
This sucks....pretty sure my boy will be coming home.
I feel for the seniors. Tell him we are proud of him. Would have loved to see him light it up this fall.
These users thanked the author Aggie84025 for the post (total 2):
taniataylorJSHarvey



Aggie84025
Posts: 2106
Joined: September 12th, 2018, 2:01 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 666 times

Re: well... &$#@!!!!!!!

Post by Aggie84025 » August 10th, 2020, 6:37 pm

coolag wrote:
August 10th, 2020, 5:00 pm
I blame California.
And Tim Duryea.
It is tims fault or goons fault or maybe both.



User avatar
GeoAg
Moderator
Posts: 7205
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 1:09 am
Has thanked: 18 times
Been thanked: 171 times

Re: well... &$#@!!!!!!!

Post by GeoAg » August 10th, 2020, 6:38 pm

Thanks Trump
These users thanked the author GeoAg for the post:
GaryTakeTheWheel


"I don't think you become resilient right in the middle of the season when adversity hits. You learn how to face adversity in the offseason in football. That's when we win games around Utah State." -Coach Matt Wells #ArmsAround

FL350Aggie
Posts: 131
Joined: January 19th, 2020, 4:57 pm
Has thanked: 12 times
Been thanked: 72 times

Re: well... &$#@!!!!!!!

Post by FL350Aggie » August 10th, 2020, 7:12 pm

GeoAg wrote:
August 10th, 2020, 6:38 pm
Thanks Trump
Yeah too bad he didn’t wave his magic wand and make Covid disappear. :bangwall: :bangwall: :bangwall:

Thanks moderator.



User avatar
MrBiggle
Posts: 1315
Joined: October 10th, 2013, 12:15 pm
Has thanked: 284 times
Been thanked: 66 times

Re: well... &$#@!!!!!!!

Post by MrBiggle » August 10th, 2020, 7:33 pm

:x What a bunch of BS! This entire year just sucks. And yes, I truly believe that this entire Covid BS is a total sheet show, and way overblown.
Go ahead and tell me I am wrong, you will be wasting your time.


Where only sage brush grows

User avatar
ViAggie
Posts: 9841
Joined: June 16th, 2011, 6:49 pm
Location: Temecula, California
Has thanked: 492 times
Been thanked: 358 times

Re: well... &$#@!!!!!!!

Post by ViAggie » August 10th, 2020, 7:39 pm

taniataylor wrote:
August 10th, 2020, 5:23 pm
This sucks....pretty sure my boy will be coming home.
:cry: :( :bananafire:


Just another day in the (Aggie) Brotherhood

User avatar
ViAggie
Posts: 9841
Joined: June 16th, 2011, 6:49 pm
Location: Temecula, California
Has thanked: 492 times
Been thanked: 358 times

Re: well... &$#@!!!!!!!

Post by ViAggie » August 10th, 2020, 7:39 pm

GeoAg wrote:
August 10th, 2020, 6:38 pm
Thanks Trump
don't forget Obama (something something)


Just another day in the (Aggie) Brotherhood

slcagg
Posts: 5310
Joined: December 15th, 2010, 6:29 pm
Has thanked: 884 times
Been thanked: 767 times

Re: well... &$#@!!!!!!!

Post by slcagg » August 10th, 2020, 7:43 pm

FL350Aggie wrote:
August 10th, 2020, 7:12 pm
GeoAg wrote:
August 10th, 2020, 6:38 pm
Thanks Trump
Yeah too bad he didn’t wave his magic wand and make Covid disappear. :bangwall: :bangwall: :bangwall:

Thanks moderator.
Meh geo can post his political feelings imo (we all do it in some way with the current state of affairs). I just wish he being a moderator would do it without telling others their opinions are “garbage”.



User avatar
ViAggie
Posts: 9841
Joined: June 16th, 2011, 6:49 pm
Location: Temecula, California
Has thanked: 492 times
Been thanked: 358 times

Re: well... &$#@!!!!!!!

Post by ViAggie » August 10th, 2020, 7:46 pm

slcagg wrote:
August 10th, 2020, 7:43 pm
FL350Aggie wrote:
August 10th, 2020, 7:12 pm
GeoAg wrote:
August 10th, 2020, 6:38 pm
Thanks Trump
Yeah too bad he didn’t wave his magic wand and make Covid disappear. :bangwall: :bangwall: :bangwall:

Thanks moderator.
Meh geo can post his political feelings imo (we all do it in some way with the current state of affairs). I just wish he being a moderator would do it without telling others their opinions are “garbage”.
All these posts end up in the sandbox anyway, just throw this one in as well. :lol:


Just another day in the (Aggie) Brotherhood

Aggie19
Posts: 676
Joined: November 2nd, 2018, 7:52 am
Has thanked: 468 times
Been thanked: 326 times

Re: well... &$#@!!!!!!!

Post by Aggie19 » August 10th, 2020, 7:49 pm

ViAggie wrote:
August 10th, 2020, 7:39 pm
GeoAg wrote:
August 10th, 2020, 6:38 pm
Thanks Trump
don't forget Obama (something something)
These two posts right here are the reason we are where we are. It's not social media, or players, or the media, or covid, or unions, or compensation, or old people deaths, or (I can't express myself without swearing) unicorns or anything else, its this political (I can't express myself without swearing).
Last edited by Aggie19 on August 10th, 2020, 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.


Go Aggies!

Smokin Joe
Posts: 3616
Joined: July 11th, 2011, 9:59 pm
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 111 times

Re: well... &$#@!!!!!!!

Post by Smokin Joe » August 10th, 2020, 7:53 pm

Congrats. The gubmint has succeeded in convincing otherwise sane, rational people that a naturally occurring virus posing a slightly elevated threat (relative to the flu) almost exclusively to the old and infirm is a reason to shut down the world and hide in a cave. Heaven forbid that one college football player should get CV-19 and have sniffles. Recently, a California prison in my neighborhood reported 300 positive CV-19 cases. Of the total, only 6 had even minor symptoms and none needed to see a doctor. But apparently incredibly fit 20 year olds will be dying like flies if we play football.



Aggie formerly in Hawaii
Posts: 2835
Joined: October 22nd, 2016, 1:06 am
Has thanked: 76 times
Been thanked: 361 times

Re: well... &$#@!!!!!!!

Post by Aggie formerly in Hawaii » August 10th, 2020, 7:58 pm

Aggie19 wrote:
August 10th, 2020, 7:49 pm
ViAggie wrote:
August 10th, 2020, 7:39 pm
GeoAg wrote:
August 10th, 2020, 6:38 pm
Thanks Trump
don't forget Obama (something something)
These two posts right here are the reason we are where we are. It's not social media, or players, or the media, or covid, or unions, or compensation, or old people deaths, or (I can't express myself without swearing) unicorns or anything else, its this political (I can't express myself without swearing).
Have you followed ViAggie at all? He is joking as was GeoAggie. People were also joking when they brought up Tim Duryea. These aren't comments to get triggered over, just people having fun.



Aggie19
Posts: 676
Joined: November 2nd, 2018, 7:52 am
Has thanked: 468 times
Been thanked: 326 times

Re: well... &$#@!!!!!!!

Post by Aggie19 » August 10th, 2020, 8:02 pm

Aggie formerly in Hawaii wrote:
August 10th, 2020, 7:58 pm
Aggie19 wrote:
August 10th, 2020, 7:49 pm
ViAggie wrote:
August 10th, 2020, 7:39 pm
GeoAg wrote:
August 10th, 2020, 6:38 pm
Thanks Trump
don't forget Obama (something something)
These two posts right here are the reason we are where we are. It's not social media, or players, or the media, or covid, or unions, or compensation, or old people deaths, or (I can't express myself without swearing) unicorns or anything else, its this political (I can't express myself without swearing).
Have you followed ViAggie at all? He is joking as was GeoAggie. People were also joking when they brought up Tim Duryea. These aren't comments to get triggered over, just people having fun.
I'm glad they're joking. My comment was not directed at them specifically, just pointing out that where we find ourselves now is political (I can't express myself without swearing) and nothing else. These two comments perfectly sum up why we are here, in my opinion. I am frustrated. If we would have just got past all the garbage and worked together, we'd be done with this and looking forward to football, instead here we are.


Go Aggies!

slcagg
Posts: 5310
Joined: December 15th, 2010, 6:29 pm
Has thanked: 884 times
Been thanked: 767 times

Re: well... &$#@!!!!!!!

Post by slcagg » August 10th, 2020, 8:04 pm

Aggie formerly in Hawaii wrote:
August 10th, 2020, 7:58 pm
Aggie19 wrote:
August 10th, 2020, 7:49 pm
ViAggie wrote:
August 10th, 2020, 7:39 pm
GeoAg wrote:
August 10th, 2020, 6:38 pm
Thanks Trump
don't forget Obama (something something)
These two posts right here are the reason we are where we are. It's not social media, or players, or the media, or covid, or unions, or compensation, or old people deaths, or (I can't express myself without swearing) unicorns or anything else, its this political (I can't express myself without swearing).
Have you followed ViAggie at all? He is joking as was GeoAggie. People were also joking when they brought up Tim Duryea. These aren't comments to get triggered over, just people having fun.
Vi is my favorite basement dweller here 😁. After this is all over he owes me lunch at a barbecue spot near Laguna beach and then dinner at some Mexican spot in San Diego. Meanwhile we can debate if the Orange County airport should really change its name from John Wayne!
These users thanked the author slcagg for the post:
sam tingey



Aggie formerly in Hawaii
Posts: 2835
Joined: October 22nd, 2016, 1:06 am
Has thanked: 76 times
Been thanked: 361 times

Re: well... &$#@!!!!!!!

Post by Aggie formerly in Hawaii » August 10th, 2020, 8:15 pm

Aggie19 wrote:
August 10th, 2020, 8:02 pm
Aggie formerly in Hawaii wrote:
August 10th, 2020, 7:58 pm
Aggie19 wrote:
August 10th, 2020, 7:49 pm
ViAggie wrote:
August 10th, 2020, 7:39 pm
GeoAg wrote:
August 10th, 2020, 6:38 pm
Thanks Trump
don't forget Obama (something something)
These two posts right here are the reason we are where we are. It's not social media, or players, or the media, or covid, or unions, or compensation, or old people deaths, or (I can't express myself without swearing) unicorns or anything else, its this political (I can't express myself without swearing).
Have you followed ViAggie at all? He is joking as was GeoAggie. People were also joking when they brought up Tim Duryea. These aren't comments to get triggered over, just people having fun.
I'm glad they're joking. My comment was not directed at them specifically, just pointing out that where we find ourselves now is political (I can't express myself without swearing) and nothing else. These two comments perfectly sum up why we are here, in my opinion. I am frustrated. If we would have just got past all the garbage and worked together, we'd be done with this and looking forward to football, instead here we are.
College football did massively fail us. They had 5 months to put together a plan and they didn't do it. Definitely a lot of blame to go around and a lot of people that should be out of a job over this.
These users thanked the author Aggie formerly in Hawaii for the post:
Aggie19



Chatman
Posts: 1140
Joined: November 30th, 2010, 11:04 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 103 times

Re: well... &$#@!!!!!!!

Post by Chatman » August 10th, 2020, 8:27 pm

It’s General Grants fault. The statue needs to come down.
These users thanked the author Chatman for the post:
slcagg



Post Reply Previous topicNext topic