Keegan Andersen

This forum is for Football related topics only. Other topics will be moved to the appropriate forum.
AgMac

Keegan Andersen

Post by AgMac » January 15th, 2021, 7:28 pm

Keegan tweeting (and then deleting) how disappointed he was in the investigative report, and how he is now a Ute fan and deep down always has been.

I continue to be absolutely stunned at what an abject failure the Gary 2.0 experiment was. Every aspect of it. How was that guy on the staff (rhetorical, I obviously know the answer)? I'm not sure how much of it is immaturity. How old is he? I think I saw him talking about starting a new recruiting company. If that is the case, he may want to consider developing a small amount of professionalism.

I haven't let the Gary 2.0 disaster diminish my gratitude for the Gary 1.0 success, but it's becoming harder and harder.
These users thanked the author AgMac for the post:
JSHarvey

tjensen_25

Re: Keegan Andersen

Post by tjensen_25 » January 15th, 2021, 8:52 pm

As someone who was at Logan high at the same time as him, I wouldn't trust him to wash my car, let alone put him in any position of influence.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

SasquatchAggie
Has thanked: 0

Post by SasquatchAggie » January 15th, 2021, 9:58 pm

Keegan never went to Logan high.

tjensen_25

Post by tjensen_25 » January 15th, 2021, 9:59 pm

SasquatchAggie wrote:Keegan never went to Logan high.
My mistake, I was confusing him with one of the twins.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

CanuckAggie

Post by CanuckAggie » January 15th, 2021, 11:38 pm

I feel for he and Gary. It's a tough business and this would have been a crappy year to have to perform through. I do however think it's pretty lame to act like there's a problem with John because they moved on. Seems like Gary was given the benefit of the doubt in a lot of ways. It was a real snake move for who ever posted that joke video of John at his desk a few weeks ago. Can't help but wonder if it was Keegan.

AggieFBObsession

Post by AggieFBObsession » January 16th, 2021, 1:21 am

There's no reason whatsoever to feel bad for Gary. He absolutely blew it in every way. It's his own (i can't express myself without swearing) fault!
These users thanked the author AggieFBObsession for the post:
Aggie formerly in Hawaii

jpswensen

Post by jpswensen » January 16th, 2021, 8:14 am

CanuckAggie wrote:I feel for he and Gary. It's a tough business and this would have been a crappy year to have to perform through. I do however think it's pretty lame to act like there's a problem with John because they moved on. Seems like Gary was given the benefit of the doubt in a lot of ways. It was a real snake move for who ever posted that joke video of John at his desk a few weeks ago. Can't help but wonder if it was Keegan.
There was someone within the program that posted a surreptitiously recorded video of the new coach in his office? Sounds like another investigation is in order.

My side projects:
Internet-connected Aggie A's: www.sports-iot.com
Physics and the Pinewood Derby: www.pinewoodphysics.com

slcagg

Post by slcagg » January 16th, 2021, 8:21 am

jpswensen wrote:
January 16th, 2021, 8:14 am
CanuckAggie wrote:I feel for he and Gary. It's a tough business and this would have been a crappy year to have to perform through. I do however think it's pretty lame to act like there's a problem with John because they moved on. Seems like Gary was given the benefit of the doubt in a lot of ways. It was a real snake move for who ever posted that joke video of John at his desk a few weeks ago. Can't help but wonder if it was Keegan.
There was someone within the program that posted a surreptitiously recorded video of the new coach in his office? Sounds like another investigation is in order.
Wait. I never saw this video. What did I miss?

3rdGenAggie
Pick'em Champ - '16 Kickoff

Post by 3rdGenAggie » January 16th, 2021, 8:53 am

slcagg wrote:
January 16th, 2021, 8:21 am
jpswensen wrote:
It was a video of Hartwell. Somebody made a twitter account, posted a 10 second, year old video of Hartwell telling a crass joke in a private conversation with someone else, not knowing they were being recorded.

It was deleted relatively quickly, but not before Alex Wheat spent and hour or so trying to get it spread across the internet.

"I have no idea what I'm doing, but I know I'm doing it really, really well." -Andy Dwyer

AGNUMPI

Post by AGNUMPI » January 16th, 2021, 10:36 am

That's funny. I was already thinking that Gary 2.0 and this whole fiasco was some sort of UofU setup. Well played.

"Be there. Get crazy. Go Aggies!" - Matt 'Fafner' Sonnenberg

jpswensen

Post by jpswensen » January 16th, 2021, 12:58 pm

3rdGenAggie wrote:
January 16th, 2021, 8:53 am
slcagg wrote:
jpswensen wrote:
It was a video of Hartwell. Somebody made a twitter account, posted a 10 second, year old video of Hartwell telling a crass joke in a private conversation with someone else, not knowing they were being recorded.

It was deleted relatively quickly, but not before Alex Wheat spent and hour or so trying to get it spread across the internet.
I also saw today that it looked liked he was jonesing for a job in the new staff

My side projects:
Internet-connected Aggie A's: www.sports-iot.com
Physics and the Pinewood Derby: www.pinewoodphysics.com

Post by ... » January 16th, 2021, 1:59 pm

I saw the video a few weeks ago and I followed the Twitter rant last night.

Keegan was in the right, he was getting trolled hard by some dbag named taco something. The guy was obviously drunk and if he wasn’t drunk... I’d question his mental stability.

Based off some articles online, the limited knowledge I have, and things like the video... John isn’t as popular in the athletic department as many here think he is.

slcagg

Post by slcagg » January 16th, 2021, 1:59 pm

jpswensen wrote:
January 16th, 2021, 12:58 pm
3rdGenAggie wrote:
slcagg wrote:
jpswensen wrote:

I also saw today that it looked liked he was jonesing for a job in the new staff

Hire him now

Post by ... » January 16th, 2021, 2:04 pm

Oh and the original poster is wrong, Keegs had nothing negative to say about the investigation.

He definitely is not a fan of hartwell though.

Give him some damn room though, he is an Aggie, he’s done more for USU than any of us, and his career at USU got cut short (wether it’s fair or not I’m. It here to argue about)

JonnyCienPesos

Post by JonnyCienPesos » January 16th, 2021, 2:11 pm

... wrote:Oh and the original poster is wrong, Keegs had nothing negative to say about the investigation.

Give him some damn room though, he is an Aggie, he’s done more for USU than any of us, and his career at USU got cut short (wether it’s fair or not I’m. It here to argue about)
Has he though?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm actually really smart, probably smarter than you are so if you disagree with what I have stated in this post, you are likely wrong (and dumb).

2004AG

Post by 2004AG » January 16th, 2021, 2:21 pm

... wrote:Oh and the original poster is wrong, Keegs had nothing negative to say about the investigation.

He says he’s a Ute now and always has been and you think he should get some “damn room”?

Yeah ok.......

These users thanked the author 2004AG for the post (total 2):
USU78utahcountyaggie

Roy McAvoy

Post by Roy McAvoy » January 16th, 2021, 2:22 pm

... wrote:
January 16th, 2021, 2:04 pm
Oh and the original poster is wrong, Keegs had nothing negative to say about the investigation.

So what did Keegan’s tweet say then?

USU78
Pick'em Champ - '16 Weekly

Post by USU78 » January 16th, 2021, 2:33 pm

jpswensen wrote:
3rdGenAggie wrote:
slcagg wrote:
jpswensen wrote:

"Jonesing" is absolutely right.

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Aggie84025

Post by Aggie84025 » January 16th, 2021, 2:49 pm

jpswensen wrote:
3rdGenAggie wrote:
slcagg wrote:
jpswensen wrote:

Wheat is the last person I would give that role to.
These users thanked the author Aggie84025 for the post:
aggies22

AgMac

Post by AgMac » January 16th, 2021, 2:58 pm

... wrote:

Hook, line, and sinker. :) There you are.

TheAKAggie
DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING I SAY

Post by TheAKAggie » January 16th, 2021, 3:01 pm

... wrote:he’s done more for USU than any of us, and his career at USU got cut short (wether it’s fair or not I’m. It here to argue about)
You have no idea what I’ve done.

Hail Aggies!

coolag

Post by coolag » January 16th, 2021, 3:38 pm

... wrote:

Well "keegs" hasn't done more than all of us for USU. I would say student fees and fan donations have done more than him, but I like your passion for your "buds".

Regulator of Class

USU78
Pick'em Champ - '16 Weekly

Post by USU78 » January 16th, 2021, 3:48 pm

coolag wrote:
January 16th, 2021, 3:38 pm
... wrote:

Well "keegs" hasn't done more than all of us for USU. I would say student fees and fan donations have done more than him, but I like your passion for your "buds".
Yup. The student body has paid for both venues for major sports by guaranteeing payment of the construction bonds. Other than big ticket donors, USU students are the heroes here.

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

AgMac

Post by AgMac » January 16th, 2021, 4:00 pm

coolag wrote:
January 16th, 2021, 3:38 pm
... wrote:

Take it easy on Ellipsis (btw, cool forum handle/superhero name). He is loyal to both friends and the Aggies.

I would like to know, however, if Keegs wasn't disappointed in the REPORT (which is what I said), then what made him so disappointed, on the exact day the report came out, to disavow the Aggies and declare that a Utah Man Is He!

Post by ... » January 16th, 2021, 4:10 pm

TheAKAggie wrote:
January 16th, 2021, 3:01 pm
... wrote:he’s done more for USU than any of us, and his career at USU got cut short (wether it’s fair or not I’m. It here to argue about)

If you are so confident, please share what you have done!

Roy McAvoy

Post by Roy McAvoy » January 16th, 2021, 4:11 pm

... wrote:
January 16th, 2021, 4:10 pm
TheAKAggie wrote:

Pease tell us what Keegan has done? Has he even given a dime to Usu? Usu paid for his school and paid money for his job that his dad gave him.

And can you please tell us what Keegan’s tweet actually said since you said the original poster had it wrong?

MWCFAN12

Post by MWCFAN12 » January 16th, 2021, 7:09 pm

TheAKAggie wrote:

Aggie formerly in Hawaii

Post by Aggie formerly in Hawaii » January 16th, 2021, 8:05 pm

CanuckAggie wrote:
January 15th, 2021, 11:38 pm
I feel for he and Gary. It's a tough business and this would have been a crappy year to have to perform through. I do however think it's pretty lame to act like there's a problem with John because they moved on. Seems like Gary was given the benefit of the doubt in a lot of ways. It was a real snake move for who ever posted that joke video of John at his desk a few weeks ago. Can't help but wonder if it was Keegan.
Gary is the last person that anyone should feel bad for. He got a job he shouldn't have been given and turned us into a dumpster fire. I'm sorry for the personal issues he is likely going through, but he should have turned down the job.
These users thanked the author Aggie formerly in Hawaii for the post:
bluegrouse

Slim80

Post by Slim80 » January 16th, 2021, 8:33 pm

... wrote:
TheAKAggie wrote:

I’ll bite on this one. Mainly because your claim that Keegan has done more than anyone here really pisses me off. I’m pretty confident there is a large number of individuals on this forum that have done A LOT for the school through the years.

I’ve had football season tickets for 15 years. Basketball season tickets for 11 years. I donate to the big blue scholarship fund on a regular basis and the amount I donate is none of your damn business. I spent 6 years attending classes on campus getting a masters degree. I promote an education at USU whenever I get the chance to speak with high school kids deciding where to attend college. I live in Weber County and make it known I’m an Aggie fan whenever given the chance. I do these things not because I feel obligated but because I want too. I love Utah State and the life it made possible for me.
These users thanked the author Slim80 for the post (total 10):
Sl7vkRoy McAvoybluegrouseaggies22aggieguy13BustaMcNuttnewhouse9AgMacOKAggiecdaAg

Sl7vk

Post by Sl7vk » January 16th, 2021, 8:36 pm

Slim80 wrote:
January 16th, 2021, 8:33 pm
... wrote:
TheAKAggie wrote:

I’ll bite on this one. Mainly because your claim that Keegan has done more than anyone here really pisses me off. I’m pretty confident there is a large number of individuals on this forum that have done A LOT for the school through the years.

I’ve had football season tickets for 15 years. Basketball season tickets for 11 years. I donate to the big blue scholarship fund on a regular basis and the amount I donate is none of your damn business. I spent 6 years attending classes on campus getting a masters degree. I promote an education at USU whenever I get the chance to speak with high school kids deciding where to attend college. I live in Weber County and make it known I’m an Aggie fan whenever given the chance. I do these things not because I feel obligated but because I want too. I love Utah State and the life it made possible for me.
Brilliant.

Thank you.

Aggie84025

Post by Aggie84025 » January 16th, 2021, 8:44 pm

Aggie formerly in Hawaii wrote:
January 16th, 2021, 8:05 pm
CanuckAggie wrote:
Gary is the last person that anyone should feel bad for. He got a job he shouldn't have been given and turned us into a dumpster fire. I'm sorry for the personal issues he is likely going through, but he should have turned down the job.
Yep, he should have never been hired the 2nd time based on what happened at OSU. No other FBS school would have hired him as the head coach based on how bad it went at OSU. Looking back I wish we would have went in a different direction, I am just grateful the damage is done and now we are cleared to start going upward again. It would have been really bad to go another season or 2. I think we have a chance to be decent next year and should be competitive in most of our games. I really like the direction that BA is taking us only have been on the job for 1 month.
These users thanked the author Aggie84025 for the post (total 2):
Aggie formerly in Hawaiibluegrouse

Sl7vk

Post by Sl7vk » January 16th, 2021, 8:47 pm

Aggie84025 wrote:
January 16th, 2021, 8:44 pm
CanuckAggie wrote:
Yep, he should have never been hired the 2nd time based on what happened at OSU. No other FBS school would have hired him as the head coach based on how bad it went at OSU. Looking back I wish we would have went in a different direction, I am just grateful the damage is done and now we are cleared to start going upward again. It would have been really bad to go another season or 2. I think we have a chance to be decent next year and should be competitive in most of our games. I really like the direction that BA is taking us only have been on the job for 1 month.
Listening to BA at halftime during Thursday’s game against SDSU, I can wait until September.

Aggie formerly in Hawaii

Post by Aggie formerly in Hawaii » January 16th, 2021, 8:48 pm

Aggie84025 wrote:
CanuckAggie wrote:
Yep. The good news is I believe we are finally moving forward again. I do believe Dec 2018 was a big missed opportunity. We were coming off an 11 win season and had a first round NFL QB. A great hire there could have really taken our program in a great direction. Oh well.

splintorb

Post by splintorb » January 16th, 2021, 8:49 pm

Sl7vk wrote:
January 16th, 2021, 8:47 pm
Aggie84025 wrote:
CanuckAggie wrote:
Listening to BA at halftime during Thursday’s game against SDSU, I can wait until September.
I missed this...what did he say??

stang

Post by stang » January 16th, 2021, 8:50 pm

slcagg wrote:
January 16th, 2021, 1:59 pm
jpswensen wrote:
3rdGenAggie wrote:
slcagg wrote:
jpswensen wrote:

Hire him now
Hell no. Hard, HARD pass.

Locked Previous topicNext topic