Interesting GA article.

This forum is for Football related topics only. Other topics will be moved to the appropriate forum.
User avatar
Aglicious
Site Admin
Posts: 5743
Joined: January 14th, 2004, 12:00 am
Location: Vega$
Has thanked: 354 times
Been thanked: 806 times

Re: Interesting GA article.

Post by Aglicious » January 26th, 2021, 11:20 pm

aggies22 wrote:
January 26th, 2021, 6:46 pm
WannabeAgAlum wrote:
January 26th, 2021, 4:17 pm
Maybe this has been asked already, but is it possible GA did something that would warrant termination for cause that would disqualify him from contract $, and after discussing with employer, decision was made for GA to walk away and "forfeit" the $ as an amicable and reasonable compromise?
Possible.........
Haha...one might even say probable.
These users thanked the author Aglicious for the post (total 3):
aggies22BLUERUFiObluegrouse



cbingham
Posts: 325
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 9:26 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 43 times

Re: Interesting GA article.

Post by cbingham » January 27th, 2021, 7:53 am

OrangeCountyAggie wrote:
January 26th, 2021, 12:37 am
cval wrote:
January 25th, 2021, 4:01 pm
I am fine with them not digging too deep in the weeds on this. There is likely more to the story, but it doesn’t need to be out there.
I'm not; spill the beans already! He's a public figure making millions of dollars. If he did something egregious, why should people protect him from scrutiny?
I’m glad that rumor and innuendo haven’t been posted on this board. If people are looking for it it can easily be found with a Google search.



User avatar
ViAggie
Posts: 12123
Joined: June 16th, 2011, 6:49 pm
Location: Temecula, California
Has thanked: 871 times
Been thanked: 567 times

Re: Interesting GA article.

Post by ViAggie » January 27th, 2021, 10:13 am

GA is nothing but a quitter and never lasted long at any head coaching job he had, the numbers don't lie:

Southern Utah 1 Season
USU (first stint) 4 Seasons
Wisconsin 2 Seasons
Oregon State 2.5 Seasons
USU (second stint) 1.5 Seasons

GA lasted 11 seasons at 5 different jobs (USU twice). He's a quitter
Last edited by ViAggie on January 27th, 2021, 10:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
These users thanked the author ViAggie for the post:
Brushowl


Just another day in the (Aggie) Brotherhood

ususports
Posts: 1691
Joined: November 7th, 2011, 4:54 pm
Has thanked: 44 times
Been thanked: 522 times

Re: Interesting GA article.

Post by ususports » January 27th, 2021, 10:18 am

ViAggie wrote:
January 27th, 2021, 10:13 am
GA is nothing but a quitter and never lasted long at any head coaching job he had, the numbers don't lie:

USU (first stint) 3 Seasons
Your numbers do. He was here 4 seasons for his first stint.
These users thanked the author ususports for the post:
ViAggie



User avatar
ViAggie
Posts: 12123
Joined: June 16th, 2011, 6:49 pm
Location: Temecula, California
Has thanked: 871 times
Been thanked: 567 times

Re: Interesting GA article.

Post by ViAggie » January 27th, 2021, 10:20 am

ususports wrote:
January 27th, 2021, 10:18 am
ViAggie wrote:
January 27th, 2021, 10:13 am
GA is nothing but a quitter and never lasted long at any head coaching job he had, the numbers don't lie:

USU (first stint) 3 Seasons
Your numbers do. He was here 4 seasons for his first stint.
My bad, I'll fix. Still..


Just another day in the (Aggie) Brotherhood

Donman
Posts: 2700
Joined: November 4th, 2010, 9:49 am
Has thanked: 13 times
Been thanked: 88 times

Re: Interesting GA article.

Post by Donman » January 27th, 2021, 10:32 am




User avatar
OKAggie
Posts: 2566
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 8:32 am
Location: Tulsa, OK
Has thanked: 116 times
Been thanked: 348 times

Re: Interesting GA article.

Post by OKAggie » January 27th, 2021, 10:37 am

Weak sauce nothing article with nothing more than Doug Robinson's weak sauce nothing article behind it.


Nobody here knows anything.

User avatar
frankiesaysrelax
Posts: 522
Joined: August 15th, 2014, 8:15 pm
Has thanked: 104 times
Been thanked: 152 times

Re: Interesting GA article.

Post by frankiesaysrelax » January 27th, 2021, 10:42 am

OKAggie wrote:
January 27th, 2021, 10:37 am
Weak sauce nothing article with nothing more than Doug Robinson's weak sauce nothing article behind it.
I've seen this story pop up on Yahoo's main articles and a few other national spots too.



Aggie formerly in Hawaii
Posts: 5261
Joined: October 22nd, 2016, 1:06 am
Has thanked: 545 times
Been thanked: 1082 times

Re: Interesting GA article.

Post by Aggie formerly in Hawaii » January 27th, 2021, 10:56 am

ViAggie wrote:
January 27th, 2021, 10:13 am
GA is nothing but a quitter and never lasted long at any head coaching job he had, the numbers don't lie:

Southern Utah 1 Season
USU (first stint) 4 Seasons
Wisconsin 2 Seasons
Oregon State 2.5 Seasons
USU (second stint) 1.5 Seasons

GA lasted 11 seasons at 5 different jobs (USU twice). He's a quitter
The Oregon State situation and his most recent stint at USU get all the attention, but him leaving SUU after one year and Wisconsin are weird too. Those times he genuinely quit.



aggies22
Aggie Insider, Pick'em Champ - '18 Kickoff, '19 Weekly
Posts: 11158
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 8:17 pm
Location: Smithfield, Utah
Has thanked: 7154 times
Been thanked: 4752 times

Re: Interesting GA article.

Post by aggies22 » January 27th, 2021, 12:58 pm

ViAggie wrote:
January 27th, 2021, 10:13 am
GA is nothing but a quitter and never lasted long at any head coaching job he had, the numbers don't lie:

Southern Utah 1 Season
USU (first stint) 4 Seasons
Wisconsin 2 Seasons
Oregon State 2.5 Seasons
USU (second stint) 1.5 Seasons

GA lasted 11 seasons at 5 different jobs (USU twice). He's a quitter
Most of you forget, he tried to quit half way through his first stint here as well. Does anyone recall his "leave of absence"?



User avatar
tetonaggie
Posts: 752
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 8:46 pm
Has thanked: 15 times
Been thanked: 43 times

Re: Interesting GA article.

Post by tetonaggie » January 27th, 2021, 1:04 pm

aggies22 wrote:
January 27th, 2021, 12:58 pm
ViAggie wrote:
January 27th, 2021, 10:13 am
GA is nothing but a quitter and never lasted long at any head coaching job he had, the numbers don't lie:

Southern Utah 1 Season
USU (first stint) 4 Seasons
Wisconsin 2 Seasons
Oregon State 2.5 Seasons
USU (second stint) 1.5 Seasons

GA lasted 11 seasons at 5 different jobs (USU twice). He's a quitter
Most of you forget, he tried to quit half way through his first stint here as well. Does anyone recall his "leave of absence"?
You talking about the week before we beat BYU?


"I never Lose. I either Win or Learn." - Nelson Mandela

User avatar
ViAggie
Posts: 12123
Joined: June 16th, 2011, 6:49 pm
Location: Temecula, California
Has thanked: 871 times
Been thanked: 567 times

Re: Interesting GA article.

Post by ViAggie » January 27th, 2021, 1:05 pm

tetonaggie wrote:
January 27th, 2021, 1:04 pm
aggies22 wrote:
January 27th, 2021, 12:58 pm
ViAggie wrote:
January 27th, 2021, 10:13 am
GA is nothing but a quitter and never lasted long at any head coaching job he had, the numbers don't lie:

Southern Utah 1 Season
USU (first stint) 4 Seasons
Wisconsin 2 Seasons
Oregon State 2.5 Seasons
USU (second stint) 1.5 Seasons

GA lasted 11 seasons at 5 different jobs (USU twice). He's a quitter
Most of you forget, he tried to quit half way through his first stint here as well. Does anyone recall his "leave of absence"?
You talking about the week before we beat BYU?
Interesting that you bring that up, I forgot that had that "head injury" thing (uh hu).


Just another day in the (Aggie) Brotherhood

User avatar
tetonaggie
Posts: 752
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 8:46 pm
Has thanked: 15 times
Been thanked: 43 times

Re: Interesting GA article.

Post by tetonaggie » January 27th, 2021, 1:09 pm

ViAggie wrote:
January 27th, 2021, 1:05 pm
tetonaggie wrote:
January 27th, 2021, 1:04 pm
aggies22 wrote:
January 27th, 2021, 12:58 pm
ViAggie wrote:
January 27th, 2021, 10:13 am
GA is nothing but a quitter and never lasted long at any head coaching job he had, the numbers don't lie:

Southern Utah 1 Season
USU (first stint) 4 Seasons
Wisconsin 2 Seasons
Oregon State 2.5 Seasons
USU (second stint) 1.5 Seasons

GA lasted 11 seasons at 5 different jobs (USU twice). He's a quitter
Most of you forget, he tried to quit half way through his first stint here as well. Does anyone recall his "leave of absence"?
You talking about the week before we beat BYU?
Interesting that you bring that up, I forgot that had that "head injury" thing (uh hu).
For the record, I'm pretty sure he had a bruise/gash and neck brace on during the game, so if he was playing it up he was all in, that's for sure.
These users thanked the author tetonaggie for the post:
flying_scotsman2.0


"I never Lose. I either Win or Learn." - Nelson Mandela

Intermeddler
Posts: 2258
Joined: January 20th, 2011, 7:35 pm
Location: North Salt Lake
Has thanked: 327 times
Been thanked: 349 times

Re: Interesting GA article.

Post by Intermeddler » January 27th, 2021, 2:21 pm

tetonaggie wrote:
January 27th, 2021, 1:09 pm
ViAggie wrote:
January 27th, 2021, 1:05 pm
tetonaggie wrote:
January 27th, 2021, 1:04 pm
aggies22 wrote:
January 27th, 2021, 12:58 pm
ViAggie wrote:
January 27th, 2021, 10:13 am
GA is nothing but a quitter and never lasted long at any head coaching job he had, the numbers don't lie:

Southern Utah 1 Season
USU (first stint) 4 Seasons
Wisconsin 2 Seasons
Oregon State 2.5 Seasons
USU (second stint) 1.5 Seasons

GA lasted 11 seasons at 5 different jobs (USU twice). He's a quitter
Most of you forget, he tried to quit half way through his first stint here as well. Does anyone recall his "leave of absence"?
You talking about the week before we beat BYU?
Interesting that you bring that up, I forgot that had that "head injury" thing (uh hu).
For the record, I'm pretty sure he had a bruise/gash and neck brace on during the game, so if he was playing it up he was all in, that's for sure.
I think the story is he worked himself to exhaustion and fell at home or something like that. I am sure that was exactly what happened.



User avatar
ViAggie
Posts: 12123
Joined: June 16th, 2011, 6:49 pm
Location: Temecula, California
Has thanked: 871 times
Been thanked: 567 times

Re: Interesting GA article.

Post by ViAggie » January 27th, 2021, 3:40 pm

Intermeddler wrote:
January 27th, 2021, 2:21 pm
tetonaggie wrote:
January 27th, 2021, 1:09 pm
ViAggie wrote:
January 27th, 2021, 1:05 pm
tetonaggie wrote:
January 27th, 2021, 1:04 pm
aggies22 wrote:
January 27th, 2021, 12:58 pm
ViAggie wrote:
January 27th, 2021, 10:13 am
GA is nothing but a quitter and never lasted long at any head coaching job he had, the numbers don't lie:

Southern Utah 1 Season
USU (first stint) 4 Seasons
Wisconsin 2 Seasons
Oregon State 2.5 Seasons
USU (second stint) 1.5 Seasons

GA lasted 11 seasons at 5 different jobs (USU twice). He's a quitter
Most of you forget, he tried to quit half way through his first stint here as well. Does anyone recall his "leave of absence"?
You talking about the week before we beat BYU?
Interesting that you bring that up, I forgot that had that "head injury" thing (uh hu).
For the record, I'm pretty sure he had a bruise/gash and neck brace on during the game, so if he was playing it up he was all in, that's for sure.
I think the story is he worked himself to exhaustion and fell at home or something like that. I am sure that was exactly what happened.
Oh for sure, no doubt.

On a side not, I too feel exhausted after a night of drinking with the boys. But that's just me.


Just another day in the (Aggie) Brotherhood

User avatar
BLUERUFiO
Posts: 2707
Joined: August 30th, 2011, 1:22 pm
Location: Smithfield
Has thanked: 1897 times
Been thanked: 193 times

Re: Interesting GA article.

Post by BLUERUFiO » January 27th, 2021, 3:42 pm

It could also be legit mental health stuff? Who knows, not me.


GO AGGIES! GO AGGIES! HEY! HEY! HEY!

Donman
Posts: 2700
Joined: November 4th, 2010, 9:49 am
Has thanked: 13 times
Been thanked: 88 times

Re: Interesting GA article.

Post by Donman » January 27th, 2021, 4:17 pm

The Andersen's are spinning it. I wonder if there is a non-disclosure agreement in place.

Image



slcagg
Posts: 7053
Joined: December 15th, 2010, 6:29 pm
Has thanked: 1651 times
Been thanked: 1271 times

Re: Interesting GA article.

Post by slcagg » January 27th, 2021, 4:42 pm

Donman wrote:
January 27th, 2021, 4:17 pm
The Andersen's are spinning it. I wonder if there is a non-disclosure agreement in place.

Image
So it’s the AD and covids fault that Gary’s team sucked so bad this year. Got it.



User avatar
flying_scotsman2.0
Posts: 1360
Joined: January 23rd, 2018, 12:29 pm
Has thanked: 1174 times
Been thanked: 491 times

Re: Interesting GA article.

Post by flying_scotsman2.0 » January 27th, 2021, 4:44 pm

Donman wrote:
January 27th, 2021, 4:17 pm
The Andersen's are spinning it. I wonder if there is a non-disclosure agreement in place.

Image
Right, the AD "didn't want him to succeed." I'm sure JH was looking to make a point :roll:

On the other hand, the claims of him working himself hard and passing out that one time, not sure why we need to doubt it. He literally resurrected Aggie football. I get destruction has followed him everywhere since then, but would we have had the last 10 years of generally good football without him? I'd say no. So we can hate the last couple of years of decline, but we owe a lot to GA in the grand scheme of things.
These users thanked the author flying_scotsman2.0 for the post (total 2):
BLUERUFiOBustaMcNutt



Aggie19
Posts: 940
Joined: November 2nd, 2018, 7:52 am
Has thanked: 664 times
Been thanked: 516 times

Re: Interesting GA article.

Post by Aggie19 » January 27th, 2021, 4:45 pm

slcagg wrote:
January 27th, 2021, 4:42 pm
Donman wrote:
January 27th, 2021, 4:17 pm
The Andersen's are spinning it. I wonder if there is a non-disclosure agreement in place.

Image
So it’s the AD and covids fault that Gary’s team sucked so bad this year. Got it.
Yeah, ADs usually like it when their coaches lose, really helps push their career when coaches suck. I think little Andersen is reaching.
These users thanked the author Aggie19 for the post:
Aggie formerly in Hawaii


Go Aggies!

Donman
Posts: 2700
Joined: November 4th, 2010, 9:49 am
Has thanked: 13 times
Been thanked: 88 times

Re: Interesting GA article.

Post by Donman » January 27th, 2021, 5:00 pm

More Keegan. He seems to want to kill his career.

Image
These users thanked the author Donman for the post:
Aggie formerly in Hawaii



User avatar
BLUERUFiO
Posts: 2707
Joined: August 30th, 2011, 1:22 pm
Location: Smithfield
Has thanked: 1897 times
Been thanked: 193 times

Re: Interesting GA article.

Post by BLUERUFiO » January 27th, 2021, 5:06 pm

Donman wrote:
January 27th, 2021, 5:00 pm
More Keegan. He seems to want to kill his career.

Image
The top boosters were SOO pissed that they threw piles of money in disgust at the AD.
Last edited by BLUERUFiO on January 27th, 2021, 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.


GO AGGIES! GO AGGIES! HEY! HEY! HEY!

slcagg
Posts: 7053
Joined: December 15th, 2010, 6:29 pm
Has thanked: 1651 times
Been thanked: 1271 times

Re: Interesting GA article.

Post by slcagg » January 27th, 2021, 5:07 pm

Donman wrote:
January 27th, 2021, 5:00 pm
More Keegan. He seems to want to kill his career.

Image
Somebody who is on Twitter ought to ask Keegan for specifics. If he is going to throw out those kind of comments he should be willing to back it up. (Which he won’t).



Smokin Joe
Posts: 3650
Joined: July 11th, 2011, 9:59 pm
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 144 times

Re: Interesting GA article.

Post by Smokin Joe » January 27th, 2021, 5:34 pm

I wondered if the firing wasn't hasty. On the other hand, something was definitely missing. Was it energy or what? I don't know. But something was missing from the program as evidenced by the play on the field and the downward trend was palpable. Yes, we lost JL this last season, but to go from 10 wins to 5 in one year with a QB of Love's quality seemed to indicate something was seriously amiss with GA at the helm. Secondly, bringing in another QB to compete with a guy who was pretty well proven made no sense at all.



GameFAQSAggie
Posts: 6066
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 11:10 am
Has thanked: 22 times
Been thanked: 349 times

Re: Interesting GA article.

Post by GameFAQSAggie » January 27th, 2021, 6:08 pm

His exits from Southern Utah, Wisconsin, Oregon State and his second stint here(as well as how he just wasn't the same the second time around) are fair game, but his leave of absence during his first stint was cause of a neck injury and NOT anything close to quitting. What happened was he suffered a bad fall at his house the Monday morning after a blowout loss to San Diego State, and before the win over BYU. He was stressed out cause of how poorly we were playing, and that brought attention to the fact that he had gone several years without getting a physical, and with it the fact that other football coaches do the same. That Monday while he was in the hospital, he had to have assistant coach Bill Busch go to the luncheon for him. He had a neck brace on when he did his radio show on Wednesday, and the talk was he would have to wear it on the field at the game, but then by the skin of his teeth got cleared to be on the field without it. He had to have the strength coach and Steve Wiley around him to make sure noone ran into him during the game. Then after the game, he had to have all the assistant coaches surround him. That was also the year we lost Turbin for the season to a fluke ACL injury in conditioning drills, and Stanley Morrison to fluke diving board accident, as well as the backups behind them, so then there was joke the injury bug even hit Coach A as well.
You will see the scene of Coach A surrounded and the reference to his fall at 1:18:45



User avatar
Naked Bull Rider
Posts: 464
Joined: July 10th, 2015, 11:15 am
Has thanked: 15 times
Been thanked: 78 times

Re: Interesting GA article.

Post by Naked Bull Rider » January 27th, 2021, 6:17 pm

Donman wrote:
January 27th, 2021, 5:00 pm
More Keegan. He seems to want to kill his career.

Image

Yikes. The cringe sauce on these tweets is reaching Alex Wheat level.

Image
These users thanked the author Naked Bull Rider for the post (total 3):
USU78aggieguy13ToedrAg



Aggie formerly in Hawaii
Posts: 5261
Joined: October 22nd, 2016, 1:06 am
Has thanked: 545 times
Been thanked: 1082 times

Re: Interesting GA article.

Post by Aggie formerly in Hawaii » January 27th, 2021, 6:18 pm

Donman wrote:
January 27th, 2021, 5:00 pm
More Keegan. He seems to want to kill his career.

Image
We had in another discussion on here talked about how Hartwell is no threat to go anywhere because at the current time the football program is in the toilet and that is how he will ultimately be judged. The idea that Hartwell would want Gary to fail is pathologically idiotic. Gary's failure greatly damaged Hartwell's chances for an AD job in the SEC. Now Hartwell not wanting Gary is believable and who can blame him with the trainwreck that ensued.

Keegan's words are further evidence to me Gary was fired for cause and didn't just leave 2.7 million on the table. If Gary truly believed Hartwell was so terrible and that he was unfairly treated, he would be lawyering up right now and trying to get everything he could from USU. We have precedent with both Arslanian and Duryea. Coaches, even bad coaches don't just walk away from big money when they are fired.
These users thanked the author Aggie formerly in Hawaii for the post (total 2):
USU783rdGenAggie



User avatar
NowhereLandAggie
Posts: 3343
Joined: November 8th, 2010, 4:25 pm
Has thanked: 104 times
Been thanked: 156 times

Re: Interesting GA article.

Post by NowhereLandAggie » January 27th, 2021, 7:28 pm

While COVID made for a difficult situation, what is more telling to me was the 7-6 year last season.

Jordan Love was a first round talent, and they went almost .500 after an 11-2 season. It isn't exactly like it was only the 1-5 season that did this.



Aggie formerly in Hawaii
Posts: 5261
Joined: October 22nd, 2016, 1:06 am
Has thanked: 545 times
Been thanked: 1082 times

Re: Interesting GA article.

Post by Aggie formerly in Hawaii » January 27th, 2021, 7:41 pm

NowhereLandAggie wrote:
January 27th, 2021, 7:28 pm
While COVID made for a difficult situation, what is more telling to me was the 7-6 year last season.

Jordan Love was a first round talent, and they went almost .500 after an 11-2 season. It isn't exactly like it was only the 1-5 season that did this.
Not just the 7-6, but our 3 biggest games we just were not ready for. The Air Force, Boise State and byu games last year were just bad preparation by the coaching staff. The team was not prepared to play those games.



cval
Posts: 1154
Joined: December 10th, 2010, 1:32 pm
Has thanked: 51 times
Been thanked: 116 times

Re: Interesting GA article.

Post by cval » January 27th, 2021, 8:01 pm

Yeah... the facts don't add up to support those tweets.



GameFAQSAggie
Posts: 6066
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 11:10 am
Has thanked: 22 times
Been thanked: 349 times

Re: Interesting GA article.

Post by GameFAQSAggie » January 27th, 2021, 8:37 pm

NowhereLandAggie wrote:
January 27th, 2021, 7:28 pm
While COVID made for a difficult situation, what is more telling to me was the 7-6 year last season.

Jordan Love was a first round talent, and they went almost .500 after an 11-2 season. It isn't exactly like it was only the 1-5 season that did this.
COVID made it difficult for our competition as well. That excuse doesn't work cause the playing field is level.



User avatar
NowhereLandAggie
Posts: 3343
Joined: November 8th, 2010, 4:25 pm
Has thanked: 104 times
Been thanked: 156 times

Re: Interesting GA article.

Post by NowhereLandAggie » January 27th, 2021, 9:16 pm

Aggie formerly in Hawaii wrote:
January 27th, 2021, 7:41 pm
NowhereLandAggie wrote:
January 27th, 2021, 7:28 pm
While COVID made for a difficult situation, what is more telling to me was the 7-6 year last season.

Jordan Love was a first round talent, and they went almost .500 after an 11-2 season. It isn't exactly like it was only the 1-5 season that did this.
Not just the 7-6, but our 3 biggest games we just were not ready for. The Air Force, Boise State and byu games last year were just bad preparation by the coaching staff. The team was not prepared to play those games.
I don't dislike GA, I will always be grateful for the turnaround, he just wasn't the same coach.

I wish him well.
These users thanked the author NowhereLandAggie for the post:
MaverickAggie



Aggie formerly in Hawaii
Posts: 5261
Joined: October 22nd, 2016, 1:06 am
Has thanked: 545 times
Been thanked: 1082 times

Re: Interesting GA article.

Post by Aggie formerly in Hawaii » January 27th, 2021, 10:16 pm

NowhereLandAggie wrote:
January 27th, 2021, 9:16 pm
Aggie formerly in Hawaii wrote:
January 27th, 2021, 7:41 pm
NowhereLandAggie wrote:
January 27th, 2021, 7:28 pm
While COVID made for a difficult situation, what is more telling to me was the 7-6 year last season.

Jordan Love was a first round talent, and they went almost .500 after an 11-2 season. It isn't exactly like it was only the 1-5 season that did this.
Not just the 7-6, but our 3 biggest games we just were not ready for. The Air Force, Boise State and byu games last year were just bad preparation by the coaching staff. The team was not prepared to play those games.
I don't dislike GA, I will always be grateful for the turnaround, he just wasn't the same coach.

I wish him well.
He was great the first time around. The second time around he was a disaster. An A+ hire in Dec 2008, F hire 10 years later in Dec 2018.



stang
Posts: 834
Joined: January 25th, 2018, 5:08 pm
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 241 times

Re: Interesting GA article.

Post by stang » January 27th, 2021, 11:35 pm

I'm gonna be honest, the fact that Keegan dislikes John Hartwell makes me just like the guy more.



slcagg
Posts: 7053
Joined: December 15th, 2010, 6:29 pm
Has thanked: 1651 times
Been thanked: 1271 times

Re: Interesting GA article.

Post by slcagg » January 27th, 2021, 11:39 pm

stang wrote:
January 27th, 2021, 11:35 pm
I'm gonna be honest, the fact that Keegan dislikes John Hartwell makes me just like the guy more.
I don’t know Keegan but I have not been impressed these last few days by his actions on Twitter.



Post Reply Previous topicNext topic