Ike Larsen

This forum is for Football related topics only. Other topics will be moved to the appropriate forum.
USUallyAGGrIvatEd

Re: Ike Larsen

Post by USUallyAGGrIvatEd » March 4th, 2021, 3:31 pm

Vendetta or just pointing out a pattern of behavior? He has assaulted multiple teammates. This was mentioned previously months ago. Take from it what you will.

oleblu111
RIP

Post by oleblu111 » March 4th, 2021, 6:18 pm

USUallyAGGrIvatEd wrote:
March 4th, 2021, 3:31 pm
Vendetta or just pointing out a pattern of behavior? He has assaulted multiple teammates. This was mentioned previously months ago. Take from it what you will.
Why the great interest in Ike ? Hell I do not know what the recruits of USU are doing while in High School. Is this a personal issue with you ?

USUallyAGGrIvatEd

Post by USUallyAGGrIvatEd » March 4th, 2021, 10:07 pm

oleblu111 wrote:
March 4th, 2021, 6:18 pm
USUallyAGGrIvatEd wrote:
March 4th, 2021, 3:31 pm
Why the great interest in Ike ? Hell I do not know what the recruits of USU are doing while in High School. Is this a personal issue with you ?
Well since you keep asking...Partly because I've seen the video of his locker room assault. It was brutal and unprovoked. Every high school senior in the valley has seen it. Also seen pics of another kid he walloped on. He's a bully and a character issue.
These users thanked the author USUallyAGGrIvatEd for the post:
USU78

joeaggie

Post by joeaggie » March 5th, 2021, 12:16 am

If it happens here he won't be around long. Let it go and see how things play out..
I know you love usu and the time you played but let it go and we shall see.
This coach won't tolerate these kind of actions once the team all comes together...Ike could be special let's wait and see

usubullzone

Post by usubullzone » March 8th, 2021, 9:27 am

A lot of people don't know why he threw the punch. The player he punched called him a racial slur.

USUallyAGGrIvatEd

Post by USUallyAGGrIvatEd » March 8th, 2021, 9:53 am

usubullzone wrote:
March 8th, 2021, 9:27 am
A lot of people don't know why he threw the punch. The player he punched called him a racial slur.
Oh yeah I'm sure. Up by 16 late in the game playing a team they are not familiar with. That seems to be the never ending cop out excuse. No chance that a racial slur happened this time or any other time he has gone off with his fists on teammates or others.

Remember when Nevada lost in the Spectrum and started bashing fire hydrants and claiming racism. There were ton's of cameras catching everything, and not a racist word said anywhere. So tired of that being the phony cop out complaint when emotions can't be controlled.

NVAggie
SJSU Ultimate Loser Award Winner - Given to someone that should probably give up but won't.

Post by NVAggie » March 8th, 2021, 10:02 am

I doubt we will ever really know the truth. It should be noted that the Landeck kid did sit out half of the State game for "undisclosed" reasons. It doesn't prove anything, but it is interesting.

oleblu111
RIP

Post by oleblu111 » March 8th, 2021, 11:08 am

NVAggie wrote:
March 8th, 2021, 10:02 am
I doubt we will ever really know the truth. It should be noted that the Landeck kid did sit out half of the State game for "undisclosed" reasons. It doesn't prove anything, but it is interesting.
Well if the Landeck kid had to sit out a half of the next game perhaps he is as guilty as Ike for bad behavior, in fact he must be.
These users thanked the author oleblu111 for the post:
splintorb

NVAggie
SJSU Ultimate Loser Award Winner - Given to someone that should probably give up but won't.

Post by NVAggie » March 8th, 2021, 11:43 am

I want to make it clear. Landeck played the semi-final game against Juan Diego. He sat out the first half of the state game against Cedar.

stang

Post by stang » March 8th, 2021, 11:24 pm

Please make this foolishness stop. It does absolutely no good for anyone, and makes the entire fanbase look bad.

If you have a problem with Ike playing at Utah State send an email to Blake Anderson or John Hartwell. Grown men slandering high school kids on a message board is pathetic.
These users thanked the author stang for the post (total 3):
PIGSKINAGGIEgomretatAggieiester

GameFAQSAggie

Post by GameFAQSAggie » March 9th, 2021, 8:16 am

Speaking of sucker punches, the two Nacua brothers just announced they are transferring to BYU. So maybe one or both of them will start a fight with Ike next year!
These users thanked the author GameFAQSAggie for the post (total 2):
USU78AggieArmy

USUallyAGGrIvatEd

Post by USUallyAGGrIvatEd » June 8th, 2021, 8:39 pm

Well Ike Larsen ended his track season like he ended his basketball. Ejection.

Running hurdles slipped and fell on the second to last hurdle. Got up starting cursing. Ripped his jersey and threw it at the kid coming up behind him. Got tossed from the meet. Claimed racism as usual. He is a cancer.
These users thanked the author USUallyAGGrIvatEd for the post:
USU78

MWCFAN12

Post by MWCFAN12 » June 8th, 2021, 8:44 pm

USUallyAGGrIvatEd wrote:
June 8th, 2021, 8:39 pm

Running hurdles slipped and fell on the second to last hurdle. Got up starting cursing. Ripped his jersey and threw it at the kid coming up behind him. Got tossed from the meet. Claimed racism as usual. He is a cancer.
I dont know if he is but I know you are.

USUallyAGGrIvatEd

Post by USUallyAGGrIvatEd » June 8th, 2021, 8:48 pm

Lazy comeback.

Assault and battery wherever he goes. I’m sure it’s never his fault though.

MWCFAN12

Post by MWCFAN12 » June 8th, 2021, 9:03 pm

USUallyAGGrIvatEd wrote:
June 8th, 2021, 8:48 pm
Lazy comeback.

Assault and battery wherever he goes. I’m sure it’s never his fault though.
I am sorry he beat your son out of playing time. It must have been tough on a guy living his glory days thru his kid.

stang

Post by stang » June 8th, 2021, 9:07 pm

USUallyAGGrIvatEd wrote:

What does trashing a high school kid on a message board accomplish? Honest question. We are all very well aware that you have a grudge against a 17-year-old for some reason, is it just that you want others to share your hatred? If you have actual concerns about having him at Utah State, write an email to Mr. Hartwell or Coach Anderson. Enough of this garbage on here though.
These users thanked the author stang for the post:
3rdGenAggie

AGGIEinIOWA

Post by AGGIEinIOWA » June 8th, 2021, 9:09 pm

I don’t know the kid at all and hesitate to judge him but if your description of the event is accurate, it is certainly troubling. Hopefully he grows up soon because he definitely has talent. Would be a shame to waste those God given gifts but I hope Anderson has a short leash with him and doesn’t tolerate that kind of rubbish from any player.
These users thanked the author AGGIEinIOWA for the post (total 2):
BLUERUFiOUSUallyAGGrIvatEd

BleedAggieBlue0
Pick'em Champ - '14 Bowl

Post by BleedAggieBlue0 » June 9th, 2021, 12:39 pm

AggieHead wrote:
USUallyAGGrIvatEd wrote:
March 2nd, 2021, 3:47 pm
https://www.hjnews.com/sports/school/pr ... 83846.html

Seems this was warned about. Just so you know what USU is getting. At least the latest incident was an opponent this time.
What possible good do you see coming from posting this? Why do you think we need to “know what usu is getting?” As if this message board has anything to do with who is recruited, or what they did before they got here. Slandering USU recruits publicly is annoying, petty, immature, and damaging to the program. You don’t like Ike. We get it.
Oh shut up. You can’t possibly be dumb enough to think people shouldn’t be discussing a kid who has gotten in trouble for fighting with both teammates and opponents. No one in this thread has said a single thing that crosses the line.

It’s discussion worthy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
These users thanked the author BleedAggieBlue0 for the post (total 3):
USU78USUallyAGGrIvatEd2004AG

BleedAggieBlue0
Pick'em Champ - '14 Bowl

Post by BleedAggieBlue0 » June 9th, 2021, 12:46 pm

AGGIEinIOWA wrote:I don’t know the kid at all and hesitate to judge him but if your description of the event is accurate, it is certainly troubling. Hopefully he grows up soon because he definitely has talent. Would be a shame to waste those God given gifts but I hope Anderson has a short leash with him and doesn’t tolerate that kind of rubbish from any player.
This. Not sure why people here are being so weird about it.

I’m not at all advocating for taking his scholarship away, but I think it’s perfectly fine to discuss an incoming recruit with clear signs of mental instability and a tendency to throw temper tantrums.

Do I think Ike is a bad person? No. Do I want his scholarship pulled? No. Do I want to call him names? No. Do I think it’s a concerning pattern? Yes, and it’s okay to discuss that.

These users thanked the author BleedAggieBlue0 for the post (total 3):
ElkaggieUSUallyAGGrIvatEd2004AG

NVAggie

Post by NVAggie » June 9th, 2021, 1:04 pm

I wasn't at the meet, but it would appear he was DQ'd in the final of the 300m hurdles. He also didn't start the 200m which would have happened after the hurdles.

Aglicious
Site Admin

Post by Aglicious » June 9th, 2021, 1:25 pm

One incident? Okay, chalk it up to a bad day or temporary moment of bad judgement and let it go. Two incidents? Something to keep an eye on. Three or more incidents? This is now a pattern and potential trouble.

After at least 2 it was brought up here as a topic if discussion. I don't see why this should be off limits when the kid has been offered a scholarship to the school we all support and root for. If this were an out-of-state recruit, would we be hesitant to discuss it or attack one another for bringing it to light?

I'm sure the coaches are aware of the situation and I think Larsen will find out real quick that college is not HS. So far he has not done anything as an Aggie. Although, if this pattern continues at USU he will quickly find himself on the outside.
These users thanked the author Aglicious for the post (total 3):
USUallyAGGrIvatEdUSU78BLUERUFiO

AggieHead

Post by AggieHead » June 9th, 2021, 1:26 pm

BleedAggieBlue0 wrote:
June 9th, 2021, 12:39 pm
AggieHead wrote:
USUallyAGGrIvatEd wrote:

Seems this was warned about. Just so you know what USU is getting. At least the latest incident was an opponent this time.
What possible good do you see coming from posting this? Why do you think we need to “know what usu is getting?” As if this message board has anything to do with who is recruited, or what they did before they got here. Slandering USU recruits publicly is annoying, petty, immature, and damaging to the program. You don’t like Ike. We get it.
Oh shut up. You can’t possibly be dumb enough to think people shouldn’t be discussing a kid who has gotten in trouble for fighting with both teammates and opponents. No one in this thread has said a single thing that crosses the line.

It’s discussion worthy.

So, you insinuated that I am dumb, and told me to shut up, you seem like a real stand up guy. However you didn't address either question that I posed. What good could come from posting stuff like this about Aggie recruits?

newhouse9

Post by newhouse9 » June 9th, 2021, 1:33 pm

I may be naive, but I firmly believe that the recruiting staff stays on top of what is happening with their recruits.
These users thanked the author newhouse9 for the post:
USUallyAGGrIvatEd

CaptainChaos

Post by CaptainChaos » June 9th, 2021, 1:49 pm

I don't love Saban by any means, but he makes some good points.

[media]https://duckduckgo.com/?q=saban+talking ... 5ljn2sG8Lc[/media]

BleedAggieBlue0
Pick'em Champ - '14 Bowl

Post by BleedAggieBlue0 » June 9th, 2021, 2:52 pm

AggieHead wrote:
BleedAggieBlue0 wrote:
AggieHead wrote:
USUallyAGGrIvatEd wrote:

It’s discussion worthy.

So, you insinuated that I am dumb, and told me to shut up, you seem like a real stand up guy. However you didn't address either question that I posed. What good could come from posting stuff like this about Aggie recruits?
What good is supposed to come from it? Did OP come in here and say, “I’d like to discuss this occurrence because I think it will benefit the university if we discuss it!!” ??
Get mad about being called dumb and then continue to be dumb? Okay…

bullshot

Post by bullshot » June 9th, 2021, 4:57 pm

USUallyAGGrIvatEd wrote:

So he is running hurdles, trips and falls, and he still has time to get up, pull off his shirt and start flailing at the next hurdler coming down the lane? Either, he is super fast and many lengths in front of everyone, or the next guy coming is sloooooowwwwwww. Sounds fishy to me.

jwaggie

Post by jwaggie » June 9th, 2021, 7:12 pm

USUallyAGGrIvatEd wrote:

That isn't what happened. I was at the meet. He was in the lead coming around the curve and hit a hurdle and dropped him into last place. He got frustrated and knocked over the last hurdle with his hand. After he finished he took off his jersey which isn't permitted.

He definitely has some growing up to do but it wasn't as bad as you said.
These users thanked the author jwaggie for the post (total 2):
MWCFAN12BLUERUFiO

stang

Post by stang » June 9th, 2021, 9:25 pm

BleedAggieBlue0 wrote:
AggieHead wrote:
USUallyAGGrIvatEd wrote:

It’s discussion worthy.

To be clear, my problem isn't with people discussing our recruits. My problem is that every bit of "info" we're hearing about him is from one poster, who seemingly only exists on this site to trash Ike, and who clearly has personal issues with this high school kid.

I've spoken with several people who were at the meet, and I know one of the local high school track coaches quite well. None of them saw anything more than a kid making a mistake at a huge meet and getting frustrated with himself.
These users thanked the author stang for the post:
3rdGenAggie

3rdGenAggie
Pick'em Champ - '16 Kickoff

Post by 3rdGenAggie » June 9th, 2021, 10:08 pm

I had moments during high school and college where I was "that fan" losing my mind in the stands and verbally going after other fans, etc. Certainly not something I'm proud of, but I've grown out of it and have learned to relax and just enjoy things more. Most likely Ike will mature and learn to control his temper better, hopefully he does it sooner than later.

"I have no idea what I'm doing, but I know I'm doing it really, really well." -Andy Dwyer

MWCFAN12

Post by MWCFAN12 » June 9th, 2021, 10:16 pm

jwaggie wrote:
June 9th, 2021, 7:12 pm
USUallyAGGrIvatEd wrote:

That isn't what happened. I was at the meet. He was in the lead coming around the curve and hit a hurdle and dropped him into last place. He got frustrated and knocked over the last hurdle with his hand. After he finished he took off his jersey which isn't permitted.

He definitely has some growing up to do but it wasn't as bad as you said.

LMAO. Hopefully USUallyAGGrIvatED can use the freedom of information act and let us all know what the Police said about it.

Locked Previous topicNext topic