Future Schedules

This forum is for Football related topics only. Other topics will be moved to the appropriate forum.
ineptimusprime

Re: Future Schedules

Post by ineptimusprime » September 13th, 2021, 8:16 am

aggies22 wrote:
September 13th, 2021, 6:25 am
FromLItoLogan wrote:
September 12th, 2021, 10:12 am
Imakeitrain wrote:
September 11th, 2021, 10:56 pm
BYU is just one game. I would be fine with another good G6 or a low to mid tier P4 team anyway
I think we try to start keep Washington State on the schedule, and maybe try for a lower Big10 team like Indiana or Illinois but depending on how we do this season they may be a little scared of future scheduling.
Our money games are scheduled out until 2029 or 2030 anyway.
I kinda hate our money game next year. Against Bama, we may as well run out the scout team and let everyone else stay healthy.

Does the SEC pay that much more than the Big 10, Pac-12, and ACC teams? The top end SEC teams are closer to NFL teams than G5 teams. If we have to play top end schools, I would much rather play the Ohio States than the Alabamas. Looks like Mississippi St and Iowa are also on the schedule. Those two aren't as bad.

Really, I just hate the Bama game.

https://fbschedules.com/ncaa/utah-state/

I do like that week 0 game at home with UCONN next year, and like that we are starting to play the local FCS schools again.
These users thanked the author ineptimusprime for the post:
2004AG

2004AG

Post by 2004AG » September 13th, 2021, 8:27 am

ineptimusprime wrote:
September 13th, 2021, 8:16 am
aggies22 wrote:
FromLItoLogan wrote:
Imakeitrain wrote:
BYU is just one game. I would be fine with another good G6 or a low to mid tier P4 team anyway
I think we try to start keep Washington State on the schedule, and maybe try for a lower Big10 team like Indiana or Illinois but depending on how we do this season they may be a little scared of future scheduling.
I kinda hate our money game next year. Against Bama, we may as well run out the scout team and let everyone else stay healthy.

Does the SEC pay that much more than the Big 10, Pac-12, and ACC teams? The top end SEC teams are closer to NFL teams than G5 teams. If we have to play top end schools, I would much rather play the Ohio States than the Alabamas. Looks like Mississippi St and Iowa are also on the schedule. Those two aren't as bad.

I do like that week 0 game at home with UCONN next year, and like that we are starting to play the local FCS schools again.
IMO, that's the dumbest thing Hartwell's during his tenure.

Never, ever, ever, ever schedule Alabama

aggies22
Aggie Insider, Pick'em Champ - '18 Kickoff, '19 Weekly

Post by aggies22 » September 13th, 2021, 8:37 am

2004AG wrote:
September 13th, 2021, 8:27 am
ineptimusprime wrote:
aggies22 wrote:
FromLItoLogan wrote:
Imakeitrain wrote:

I think we are getting close to 2 million for that one.

AGGIEinIOWA

Post by AGGIEinIOWA » September 13th, 2021, 8:42 am

2004AG wrote:
ineptimusprime wrote:
aggies22 wrote:
FromLItoLogan wrote:
Imakeitrain wrote:

The Bama game doesn’t thrill me either but we did play LSU in 2019, who was supposedly the best team of all time, and I didn’t think it was that bad. Sure we lost by 35 but that was similar amount as our Boise and BYU losses that same season. Maybe someone remembers better than I, but did we have any big injuries coming out of that game? We did also take Auburn to the wire coming off of their national championship a decade ago.
Heck we probably get more banged up year in and out against the chop blocking Zoomies and the cheap shot Zoobies than from our P5 games.

ineptimusprime

Post by ineptimusprime » September 13th, 2021, 8:44 am

AGGIEinIOWA wrote:
September 13th, 2021, 8:42 am
2004AG wrote:
ineptimusprime wrote:
aggies22 wrote:
FromLItoLogan wrote:
Imakeitrain wrote:

The Bama game doesn’t thrill me either but we did play LSU in 2019, who was supposedly the best team of all time, and I didn’t think it was that bad. Sure we lost by 35 but that was similar amount as our Boise and BYU losses that same season. Maybe someone remembers better than I, but did we have any big injuries coming out of that game? We did also take Auburn to the wire coming off of their national championship a decade ago.
Heck we probably get more banged up year in and out against the chop blocking Zoomies and the cheap shot Zoobies than from our P5 games.
Didn’t Mariner get pretty banged up?

sam tingey
Pick'em Champ - '13, '16 FB Predict the Score; '17, '18 Bowl

Post by sam tingey » September 13th, 2021, 8:48 am

I wonder if that Bama game has influenced anything on the recruiting front?

88USUAggie

Post by 88USUAggie » September 13th, 2021, 10:02 am

Fans might not like seeing a David v Goliath game on the schedule, but I can guarantee, the kids who travel to that game will be ready to play, and believe they are going to win. It's what competitors do...and from what I've seen from this coaching staff, I believe the guys will be ready and will look forward to measure up against the best team in college football.

slcagg

Post by slcagg » September 13th, 2021, 10:08 am

sam tingey wrote:
September 13th, 2021, 8:48 am
I wonder if that Bama game has influenced anything on the recruiting front?
Well we did sign nyny Davis. Maybe that had an impact for him?

mcaggie1

Post by mcaggie1 » September 13th, 2021, 10:22 am

AggieFBObsession wrote:
September 11th, 2021, 10:12 am
Who gives a rat's a$$ if BYU is on our future schedule or not. Utah State can certainly survive just fine without them if it works out that way. Let's not overshadow the success this team is having by focusing on this issue and giving it more attention than it deserves. We still don't completely know how all of this will play out and it's just speculative anyway.
I wholeheartedly disagree.

Tetonkatest

Post by Tetonkatest » September 13th, 2021, 10:37 am

What BYU and Utah do for their schedules really depends on if their conferences have a 9 or 8 game conference schedule.

If they each only have 3 OOC games, it makes it much more difficult to schedule them every year.

Basketball is a different story. Utah refusing to ever play basketball games in Logan is because they are cowards. At least BYU schedules basketball games in Logan.

ViAggie

Post by ViAggie » September 13th, 2021, 10:48 am

with Bama, LSU, et al, you get national TV coverage and money, can't ask for much more?

Just another day in the (Aggie) Brotherhood

ViAggie

Post by ViAggie » September 13th, 2021, 10:48 am

Tetonkatest wrote:
September 13th, 2021, 10:37 am
What BYU and Utah do for their schedules really depends on if their conferences have a 9 or 8 game conference schedule.

If they each only have 3 OOC games, it makes it much more difficult to schedule them every year.

Basketball is a different story. Utah refusing to ever play basketball games in Logan is because they are cowards. At least BYU schedules basketball games in Logan.
I won't miss either.

Just another day in the (Aggie) Brotherhood

aggieaggie
Has thanked: 0

Post by aggieaggie » September 13th, 2021, 11:11 am

ineptimusprime wrote:
September 13th, 2021, 8:44 am
AGGIEinIOWA wrote:
September 13th, 2021, 8:42 am
2004AG wrote:
ineptimusprime wrote:
aggies22 wrote:
FromLItoLogan wrote:
Imakeitrain wrote:

Didn’t Mariner get pretty banged up?
Mariner hurt his shoulder diving for a 25 yard pass. It had nothing to do with getting injured by a bigger, meaner LSU player (if that's what you were implying). I don't see a recent trend of the players coming home in body bags after P5 games. Maybe in the 80's and early 90's, but not now.
These users thanked the author aggieaggie for the post:
AggieFBObsession

Tetonkatest

Post by Tetonkatest » September 13th, 2021, 11:36 am

ViAggie wrote:
September 13th, 2021, 10:48 am
Tetonkatest wrote:
September 13th, 2021, 10:37 am

I won't miss either.
You aren't local though, so I can see why you don't care. But when USU hosts BYU or Utah in football or basketball, it is a guaranteed sell out, and higher ticket revenue.

Aggie84025

Post by Aggie84025 » September 13th, 2021, 12:28 pm

88USUAggie wrote:
September 13th, 2021, 10:02 am
Fans might not like seeing a David v Goliath game on the schedule, but I can guarantee, the kids who travel to that game will be ready to play, and believe they are going to win. It's what competitors do...and from what I've seen from this coaching staff, I believe the guys will be ready and will look forward to measure up against the best team in college football.
From a purely selfish stand point I love the game. I certainly know USU will get smoked, but it is another stadium to go and visit and take in the atmosphere. Some of my best memories with my dad, brothers and kids is going to these away games at P5 programs.

TheAKAggie
DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING I SAY

Post by TheAKAggie » September 13th, 2021, 12:29 pm

John just wanted a free trip home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hail Aggies!

ineptimusprime

Post by ineptimusprime » September 13th, 2021, 12:30 pm

Aggie84025 wrote:
September 13th, 2021, 12:28 pm
88USUAggie wrote:
September 13th, 2021, 10:02 am
From a purely selfish stand point I love the game. I certainly know USU will get smoked, but it is another stadium to go and visit and take in the atmosphere. Some of my best memories with my dad, brothers and kids is going to these away games at P5 programs.
But there are plenty of other great atmospheres that will pay us a big check. With some of those we have some way to rationalize to ourselves we could pull out the W.

Not Bama.

But at the end of the day, the check is probably worth it. And it’s just one game. I am happy with Aggie football if we trot out a bowl eligible team. It’s just to whet the appetite until they turn the Spectrum lights on.

We’ve pretty much cancelled the Bama game out by scheduling effectively two FCS games — UCONN and Weber.

AggieFBObsession

Post by AggieFBObsession » September 13th, 2021, 1:13 pm

mcaggie1 wrote:
September 13th, 2021, 10:22 am
AggieFBObsession wrote:
September 11th, 2021, 10:12 am
Who gives a rat's a$$ if BYU is on our future schedule or not. Utah State can certainly survive just fine without them if it works out that way. Let's not overshadow the success this team is having by focusing on this issue and giving it more attention than it deserves. We still don't completely know how all of this will play out and it's just speculative anyway.
I wholeheartedly disagree.
Which part do you disagree with?
1. That you care about scheduling BYU? TBH, it doesn't move the needle for me that much, even though I can't stand them. They're a private university with an enormous ego and I couldn't care less if we schedule them or not. Yes, it's good for recruiting if we beat them. Good for bragging rights for Utahans, but if you're an Aggie and live out of state, we don't run across BYU grads that often unless maybe at church. Also, there are a LOT of Aggies that live out of state.
2. That you disagree about being able to survive just fine without BYU? That I find hard to believe.
3. That you disagree about not needing to be obsessed with scheduling BYU such that it overshadows other more important topics such as Air Force or winning the MWC or topics related to the team? That I find hard to believe also.

FWIW, I think Aggie fans sometimes feed the BYU ego because Aggie fans want to beat them so badly. I'd get much more excited about beating a legitimate P5 school rather than one who thinks they should be.

Last but not least, the Big12 situation is far from finalized. This BYU scheduling topic is far from an issue at this point. It's all speculative.

hickaggie

Post by hickaggie » September 13th, 2021, 1:16 pm

2004AG wrote:
ineptimusprime wrote:
aggies22 wrote:
FromLItoLogan wrote:
Imakeitrain wrote:

Can you show me the injury rate for these games vs. a conference peer for example? I've never bought into this and I think it benefits your guys to play the best and I'll bet the players are excited. That is why you play football IMO. Alabama isn't that much bigger and stronger (they are faster, quicker and more athletic
through their 2-3 deep than all but 2-3 of our guys). I just think the whole body bag thing is wildly overrated. Teams will come to hit you whether they are North Dakota, WSU, or Alabama and that's why you play football. Conditioning, technique, and playing scared are the 3 correlations to injuries other than pure chance that I have seen and a D1 player and their is nothing in Alabama's team that should be significantly better in these areas.
These users thanked the author hickaggie for the post (total 2):
Aggie84025AggieFBObsession

hickaggie

Post by hickaggie » September 13th, 2021, 1:18 pm

hickaggie wrote:
September 13th, 2021, 1:16 pm
2004AG wrote:
ineptimusprime wrote:
aggies22 wrote:
FromLItoLogan wrote:
Imakeitrain wrote:

Can you show me the injury rate for these games vs. a conference peer for example? I've never bought into this and I think it benefits your guys to play the best and I'll bet the players are excited. That is why you play football IMO. Alabama isn't that much bigger and stronger (they are faster, quicker and more athletic
through their 2-3 deep than all but 2-3 of our guys). I just think the whole body bag thing is wildly overrated. Teams will come to hit you whether they are North Dakota, WSU, or Alabama and that's why you play football. Conditioning, technique, and playing scared are the 3 correlations to injuries other than pure chance that I have seen and any D1 player shouldn't have an issue with those aspects. In those areas Alabama's team should not be significantly better.

2004AG

Post by 2004AG » September 13th, 2021, 1:25 pm

hickaggie wrote:
2004AG wrote:
ineptimusprime wrote:
aggies22 wrote:
FromLItoLogan wrote:
Imakeitrain wrote:

through their 2-3 deep than all but 2-3 of our guys). I just think the whole body bag thing is wildly overrated. Teams will come to hit you whether they are North Dakota, WSU, or Alabama and that's why you play football. Conditioning, technique, and playing scared are the 3 correlations to injuries other than pure chance that I have seen and a D1 player and their is nothing in Alabama's team that should be significantly better in these areas.
My concern isn’t the injury rate. Losing 75-0 is my concern. That’s not much fun for anybody. That’s got to be pretty demoralizing to the players.

anybody, and I mean anybody would be better.

BigBlueDart
Pick'em Champ - '17 FB Predict the Score

Post by BigBlueDart » September 13th, 2021, 1:26 pm

aggies22 wrote:
FromLItoLogan wrote:
Imakeitrain wrote:
No money game 2026, yet. 2027-29 is the 2-1 with Oregon.

AndroidAggie

Post by AndroidAggie » September 13th, 2021, 1:31 pm

i get the history and shared culture between usu and byu and how that feeds the 'rivalry' (however the reader chooses to define that word)

but i'd honestly be ok if we stopped scheduling byu altogether. as has been said, there's a lot of other ways to get money. and as for the "that game fills out the stands," i'd argue it only fills out the stands due to byu fans. what good is a sold out stadium if the byu fans are everywhere?

the money conferences are ships that already left the harbor and are either over the horizon or close to it. forget them. just play the regional teams and peer institutions and build a love of USU football. expand the many excellent ideas scattered across this forum: administrative level encouragement, funding, and assistance in student led activities that breed and inculcate utah state sports culture. pour money into facilities, advertising, and game day activities. continue to expect success from coaches. expand the dreadfully inadequate alumni outreach. ditto the wasatch front aggies efforts. and a lot of these things have already gotten going! director hartwell has really done a phenomenal job in hires for men's football and basketball, as well as many other efforts i'm certainly blind to / ignorant of.

we have great lodes to mine that'll build a love for aggie football. schedulilng utah and byu -- while interesting in their own right -- aren't the cure-all for what ails us.

so yeah. great job, byu and utah. y'all got good and had great fan support at the right time to be in consideration for this kind of expansion back in the early to mid 2000s. wish we would've done the same. but alas. our situation is what it is and i don't think a scheduling trick here or there with utah or byu will really change much.

just my two cents.

Tetonkatest

Post by Tetonkatest » September 13th, 2021, 2:01 pm

AndroidAggie wrote:
September 13th, 2021, 1:31 pm
i get the history and shared culture between usu and byu and how that feeds the 'rivalry' (however the reader chooses to define that word)

but i'd honestly be ok if we stopped scheduling byu altogether. as has been said, there's a lot of other ways to get money. and as for the "that game fills out the stands," i'd argue it only fills out the stands due to byu fans. what good is a sold out stadium if the byu fans are everywhere?

the money conferences are ships that already left the harbor and are either over the horizon or close to it. forget them. just play the regional teams and peer institutions and build a love of USU football. expand the many excellent ideas scattered across this forum: administrative level encouragement, funding, and assistance in student led activities that breed and inculcate utah state sports culture. pour money into facilities, advertising, and game day activities. continue to expect success from coaches. expand the dreadfully inadequate alumni outreach. ditto the wasatch front aggies efforts. and a lot of these things have already gotten going! director hartwell has really done a phenomenal job in hires for men's football and basketball, as well as many other efforts i'm certainly blind to / ignorant of.

we have great lodes to mine that'll build a love for aggie football. schedulilng utah and byu -- while interesting in their own right -- aren't the cure-all for what ails us.

so yeah. great job, byu and utah. y'all got good and had great fan support at the right time to be in consideration for this kind of expansion back in the early to mid 2000s. wish we would've done the same. but alas. our situation is what it is and i don't think a scheduling trick here or there with utah or byu will really change much.

just my two cents.
Most of the guys with your take aren't from Utah and so they don't have the local connection. I think some USU fans grew up out of State and then moved out of State after graduation, and so they don't care about local rivalries as much as local fans do.

AndroidAggie

Post by AndroidAggie » September 13th, 2021, 2:06 pm

Tetonkatest wrote:
September 13th, 2021, 2:01 pm
Most of the guys with your take aren't from Utah and so they don't have the local connection. I think some USU fans grew up out of State and then moved out of State after graduation, and so they don't care about local rivalries as much as local fans do.
fair point. however, the number of people in the stands weren't ever 25000 usu fans. it was always 20K usu fans and 5K (or worse) byu or utah fans. (when i attended games in person between 2008 and 2014)

you're correct about increased fan interest. but in a material sense in terms of tickets sold to usu fans, or how many more usu fans we create as a result of scheduling these games, it doesn't appear to me to move the needle. the cost is that we are in a potential 2:1 scheduling arrangement, and every time we lose we confirm that we're little brother whereas every time we win it was a fluke.

i think the game's rigged against us with utah, byu, and p5s in general. i'd rather start playing the long game of what'll benefit usu and just walk away.

GameFAQSAggie

Post by GameFAQSAggie » September 13th, 2021, 2:30 pm

One theory I heard once, and I agree with it, is that if you have a player on your team doesn't want to play against Alabama, you don't want him on your team.

And as for FCS schools, I might be in the minority but I liked the games against Tennessee Tech, Stony Brook and North Dakota for the change of pace we got from ISU, Weber and Southern Utah.

Aggieiester

Post by Aggieiester » September 13th, 2021, 3:18 pm

2004AG wrote:
September 13th, 2021, 1:25 pm
hickaggie wrote:
2004AG wrote:
ineptimusprime wrote:
aggies22 wrote:
FromLItoLogan wrote:
Imakeitrain wrote:

My concern isn’t the injury rate. Losing 75-0 is my concern. That’s not much fun for anybody. That’s got to be pretty demoralizing to the players.

I generally agree, 2 million is hard to turn down but I saw that Idaho played Indiana for 1.2 million, I'd rather play them than Ohio State or I'd rather play Ole Miss instead of Alabama or South Carolina instead of Clemson. Those teams will still give you a nice paycheck but generally they are not as tough as their counter part.

We do have Iowa and Mississippi St as money games, they are good ones to play.
If we need 2 million a year for guarantee games then we have bigger problems.

Fortunately Saban doesn't seem to run the score up on teams, I see a lot of 41-10, 45-21, 38-13 games against G5 schools

dirtnsnow

Post by dirtnsnow » September 13th, 2021, 3:21 pm

Aggieiester wrote:
September 13th, 2021, 3:18 pm
2004AG wrote:
September 13th, 2021, 1:25 pm
hickaggie wrote:
2004AG wrote:
ineptimusprime wrote:
aggies22 wrote:
FromLItoLogan wrote:
Imakeitrain wrote:

I generally agree, 2 million is hard to turn down but I saw that Idaho played Indiana for 1.2 million, I'd rather play them than Ohio State or I'd rather play Ole Miss instead of Alabama or South Carolina instead of Clemson. Those teams will still give you a nice paycheck but generally they are not as tough as their counter part.

We do have Iowa and Mississippi St as money games, they are good ones to play.
If we need 2 million a year for guarantee games then we have bigger problems.

Fortunately Saban doesn't seem to run the score up on teams, I see a lot of 41-10, 45-21, 38-13 games against G5 schools
Yeah, but I doubt we get that much from Indiana. They're paying for a home win. They're not just paying anyone who wants to come.

Aggies All the Way!

Aggie702

Post by Aggie702 » September 13th, 2021, 4:43 pm

We've been very accommodating with BYU agreeing to regularly play them on the Friday night of LDS conference weekend. If the series does continue, it will likely be on that weekend and that will be a big factor. Most of the time a team doesn't play on a Saturday it's because the TV contracts force them to Thursday or Friday night. We've voluntarily given up a Saturday game on that weekend for years, which is rare. Yes, a large portion of our fan base is also LDS and I'm sure appreciates a Friday night game that weekend, but I could see the series continuing primarily for that reason.

swordsman1989

Post by swordsman1989 » September 13th, 2021, 8:00 pm

I have always hated money games. It is a vicious cycle that has, IMHO, done significant harm to USU football since the mid 1980s. Lose big in one or two games to start the season, fans give up on the season even before it gets going, the lack of fan interest drives the need to schedule more money games. You look at the late 1980s years where the Aggies would start each season by playing two money games, Utah, and sometimes BYU, within the first three or four games and would start each season with several losses before getting in to Big West play. My freshman year of 1989, USUs first four games were, in order: at Utah, at USC, at Illinois, and a home game against BYU. Not surprisingly, USU started 0-4 and being outscored 189-32. By the time the Big West season started, where the Aggies were actually an average team (4-3 conference record), fans had completely lost interest. Back then I had always wished the Aggies would schedule home and home series against MAC teams or other WAC teams. In the ten years between 1983 and 1992, USU played two money games each year, losing every single one, and USU had zero winning seasons. Ten straight years of losing can, and did, decimate a program. If USU had instead played like programs, and went 1-1 against them each season, USU would have had 5 winning seasons in those ten years.
These users thanked the author swordsman1989 for the post (total 2):
NowhereLandAggieAndroidAggie

AndroidAggie

Post by AndroidAggie » September 14th, 2021, 7:07 am

swordsman1989 wrote:
September 13th, 2021, 8:00 pm
I have always hated money games. It is a vicious cycle that has, IMHO, done significant harm to USU football since the mid 1980s. Lose big in one or two games to start the season, fans give up on the season even before it gets going, the lack of fan interest drives the need to schedule more money games. You look at the late 1980s years where the Aggies would start each season by playing two money games, Utah, and sometimes BYU, within the first three or four games and would start each season with several losses before getting in to Big West play. My freshman year of 1989, USUs first four games were, in order: at Utah, at USC, at Illinois, and a home game against BYU. Not surprisingly, USU started 0-4 and being outscored 189-32. By the time the Big West season started, where the Aggies were actually an average team (4-3 conference record), fans had completely lost interest. Back then I had always wished the Aggies would schedule home and home series against MAC teams or other WAC teams. In the ten years between 1983 and 1992, USU played two money games each year, losing every single one, and USU had zero winning seasons. Ten straight years of losing can, and did, decimate a program. If USU had instead played like programs, and went 1-1 against them each season, USU would have had 5 winning seasons in those ten years.
totally agreed.

Full

Post by Full » September 14th, 2021, 9:39 am

swordsman1989 wrote:
September 13th, 2021, 8:00 pm
The more I think about this approach, the more I think moving away from the largest payout money game has merit. One of the biggest changes GA 1.0 made to turn the culture was to add a FCS opponent and get rid of seasons with 5 home games and 7 away games. In his first stint GA went:

2009: 3-2 Home 1-6 Away
2010: 3-3 Home 1-5 Away
2011: 4-2 Home 3-3 Away
2012: 6-0 Home 4-2 Away

Those 4-8 season were remarkable, and I would guess unsustainable if only 5 Home games a year were played. Anyone who has been an Aggie long enough can tell you what a difference winning games has made to attendance. I know the official attendance doesn’t reflect the change over the last decade. Looking forward, I’m not sure what having Oregon as a 2-1 does to the schedule moving forward, but I liked decreasing the money game revenue requirements by scheduling Iowa and Mississippi State and (smaller stadiums relative to Alabama, Auburn, LSU, Tennessee, Wisconsin, and Texas A&M).

In the current season we don’t have a revenue game and we see the first road win over a P5 opponent since 1971, the first road win over a PAC-12 team, first 2-0 start since 2012, first head coach to start 2-0 since Dick Romney in 1919. I don’t think a road game against Alabama would have allowed for that.

newhouse9

Post by newhouse9 » September 14th, 2021, 9:52 am

It may or may not be ugly, but I have to go to that Alabama game.

2004AG

Post by 2004AG » September 14th, 2021, 10:12 am

newhouse9 wrote:It may or may not be ugly, but I have to go to that Alabama game.
Nothing “may” about it. We all know how this one ends already.

AggieFBObsession

Post by AggieFBObsession » September 14th, 2021, 10:24 am

I think you're getting at the real problem related to BYU and Utah getting egos that are too large. We potentially have less home games. We can't afford to lose the fan experience in the Mav. We must schedule teams that will give us 1-1.
These users thanked the author AggieFBObsession for the post:
BLUERUFiO

Locked Previous topicNext topic