3-0!!!

This forum is for Football related topics only. Other topics will be moved to the appropriate forum.
ViAggie

Re: 3-0!!!

Post by ViAggie » September 18th, 2021, 10:13 pm

I knew we were going to win, I called it in the chat room “2nd half Aggies!”

That’s who we are!
These users thanked the author ViAggie for the post (total 2):
FloridaAggie13RockyMountainHigh

Just another day in the (Aggie) Brotherhood

coolag

Post by coolag » September 18th, 2021, 10:14 pm

Ahbye wrote:
September 18th, 2021, 9:43 pm
I was one of the ones fighting in chat. I doubt there were any hard feelings. The person I was sniping at and I have always gotten along great. I doubt he's worried about it. It's a way to make the fact that we're grown men obsessing over boys playing football a little more fun. Some guys will wear these boys' jerseys or covet their playing cards, some guys snipe at each other in chat. Doesn't change the fact that we're still a bunch of grown men obsessing over boys who only shave once a week.
Well stated. It's a fan chatroom for Pete's sake. Go to any other team chatroom and it's going to be the same no matter the school. Naive much? And Ahbye...go to hell!!!!!
These users thanked the author coolag for the post:
FloridaAggie13

Regulator of Class

blueaggie

Post by blueaggie » September 18th, 2021, 10:41 pm

Rice turned the game when he stripped the ball. What an amazing play!
These users thanked the author blueaggie for the post:
RockyMountainHigh

cval

Post by cval » September 18th, 2021, 10:43 pm

How is the over of 3.5 wins looking right now?
These users thanked the author cval for the post (total 3):
USU78BLUERUFiORockyMountainHigh

slcagg

Post by slcagg » September 18th, 2021, 10:50 pm

coolag wrote:
September 18th, 2021, 10:14 pm
Ahbye wrote:
I was one of the ones fighting in chat. I doubt there were any hard feelings. The person I was sniping at and I have always gotten along great. I doubt he's worried about it. It's a way to make the fact that we're grown men obsessing over boys playing football a little more fun. Some guys will wear these boys' jerseys or covet their playing cards, some guys snipe at each other in chat. Doesn't change the fact that we're still a bunch of grown men obsessing over boys who only shave once a week.
Well stated. It's a fan chatroom for Pete's sake. Go to any other team chatroom and it's going to be the same no matter the school. Naive much? And Ahbye...go to hell!!!!!
I’d venture to say other schools might even be more interesting. Just a guess.

Ahbye

Post by Ahbye » September 18th, 2021, 10:50 pm

coolag wrote:
September 18th, 2021, 10:14 pm
Ahbye wrote:
You go to hell first!!!
These users thanked the author Ahbye for the post:
FloridaAggie13

Blue Sage

Post by Blue Sage » September 18th, 2021, 11:18 pm

Goose74 wrote:
September 18th, 2021, 10:10 pm
QuackAttackAggie wrote:
September 18th, 2021, 9:32 pm
ineptimusprime wrote:
September 18th, 2021, 9:30 pm
QuackAttackAggie wrote:
September 18th, 2021, 9:28 pm
Agezzz wrote:
September 18th, 2021, 9:22 pm
What..no negative comments. Watched Chat for a minute and wanted to throw up. Makes me very sad. Very immature comments.
Chat is garbage. I used to miss having a game thread but now I’m glad all those comments die in chat.
People really need to stop whining about chat. If you want maturity and don’t want in-the-moment, raw reactions, chat probably isn’t the place for you during the game.

Sorry/not sorry.
People need to stop whining about people whining about chat. If you don’t want adults being annoyed by over reactions, message boards probably aren’t the place for you after the game.

Anyway our defense sucks, fire the coordinator and bench Rice.
Stop whining about people whining about people whining about chat.
Rice is awesome. He and Bond ARE the defense.
Love this :) Yes somehow the first two levels of whining are unacceptable but once you hit level three of whining it’s sanctioned from on high and your given the golden ticket!

#hornsup!

coolag

Post by coolag » September 18th, 2021, 11:27 pm

[
These users thanked the author coolag for the post:
FloridaAggie13

Regulator of Class

FloridaAggie13

Post by FloridaAggie13 » September 19th, 2021, 7:09 am

Regarding chat.

My first priority when moving to Florida was to see Dan Marino play in person while he was still close to being in his prime, which I did, though his achilles tendon injury really had robbed him of any mobility.

Sitting in the stands of Joe Robbie Stadium in Miami amidst as sea of white and aqua #13 jerseys I was anticipating a true fan-boy experience that I could revel in as he was one of my sports idols growing up (Don Mattingly being the other).

He threw for 250 yards and three touchdowns in a 52-14 blowout over the hated rival NY Jets (sorry MJA).

All around me every touchdown was was high fived, every completion was "did you see that throw?? Holy shizit!"

Every interceptions was, "...what the fukc Marino, where you were throwing it? He was wide open! You fukcin sukk." Followed by murmurs of, "yeah, he's not what he used to be...really would like to see what <insert backup> can do."

Then a TD pass and he's the greatest ever again.

That's how fans are and it is fun. Chat room is like that.
These users thanked the author FloridaAggie13 for the post:
ProvoAggie

Empire of Dirt

Post by Empire of Dirt » September 19th, 2021, 8:42 am

Criticisms that I voiced in chat last night. Not exact quotes and with various levels of frustration.

1. Our defense was bad.
2. We should not take Tyler out
3. Putting Bonner back in after he was hurt and Peas was hot was a mistake
4. People being the chat police is annoying.

I stand by all of it...

"If you are not an Aggie Fan you are a complete loser." -Kyle Gunther

Locked Previous topicNext topic