Scouting Boise

This forum is for Football related topics only. Other topics will be moved to the appropriate forum.
Aggie84025

Scouting Boise

Post by Aggie84025 » September 21st, 2021, 3:48 pm

Wanted to start a thread in regards to Boise and what they do well. I have not watched much of their games this year. I know they have Bachmeier back at QB who is a solid QB. I believe they have Holani at RB, but there run game has been really poor this year. I think they still have Shakir at WR who is an awesome receiver.

What are their other strengths, weaknesses and how do you envision the Aggies exploiting them?

SLB

Re: Scouting Boise

Post by SLB » September 21st, 2021, 4:03 pm

Aggie84025 wrote:
September 21st, 2021, 3:48 pm
Wanted to start a thread in regards to Boise and what they do well. I have not watched much of their games this year. I know they have Bachmeier back at QB who is a solid QB. I believe they have Holani at RB, but there run game has been really poor this year. I think they still have Shakir at WR who is an awesome receiver.

What are their other strengths, weaknesses and how do you envision the Aggies exploiting them?
You beat them by playing tough for 60 minutes then they will quit.
These users thanked the author SLB for the post:
ViAggie

ViAggie

Post by ViAggie » September 21st, 2021, 4:12 pm

SLB wrote:
September 21st, 2021, 4:03 pm
Aggie84025 wrote:

This kind of seems like it's the Aggie way this year, perseverance through and through until the end, we've been down at the half for all three games and came back and found a way/outlasted our opponents. They might show up to fight the Bull, but the Bull isn't going down so easy.

Just another day in the (Aggie) Brotherhood

SLB

Post by SLB » September 21st, 2021, 4:15 pm

ViAggie wrote:
September 21st, 2021, 4:12 pm
SLB wrote:
September 21st, 2021, 4:03 pm
Aggie84025 wrote:

This kind of seems like it's the Aggie way this year, perseverance through and through until the end, we've been down at the half for all three games and came back and found a way/outlasted our opponents. They might show up to fight the Bull, but the Bull isn't going down so easy.
UCF was clearly not as good as Boise State but won easily, and Boise State quit after the 1st quarter.

slcagg

Post by slcagg » September 21st, 2021, 4:18 pm

Taking some hits on the dline.

SLB

Post by SLB » September 21st, 2021, 4:20 pm

slcagg wrote:
September 21st, 2021, 4:18 pm

I am going to make a prediction. Boise State is not going to be in a bowl game.
These users thanked the author SLB for the post (total 2):
AggieFBObsessionAggieBlues

AggieFBObsession

Post by AggieFBObsession » September 21st, 2021, 4:39 pm

SLB wrote:
September 21st, 2021, 4:20 pm

I am going to make a prediction. Boise State is not going to be in a bowl game.
Not much would thrill me more.

Agg-Man
Has thanked: 0

Post by Agg-Man » September 21st, 2021, 4:43 pm

It's time for my annual assessment. I don't post much and when I do its usually Boise State related as I also do not despise Boise State....I actually like having them in our conference. The Broncos have 10 year's worth of bed crapping in 3 games this year. They certainly have talent but have either given up or the coaching has not learned how to adjust mid-game. Everyone has been able to run on them and with their lack of depth, it will only get worse. Perhaps the biggest issue that I've seen is that their O line is terrible. Anyone that saw them play OSU can certainly attest, Bachmeier was constantly under pressure and was hit.... a lot. They'll be lucky to keep him healthy this season. Their pitiful O line also is indicative of their awful running game. Holani looks like a beast but he's just not there. Van Buren and their Oregon transfer have been lackluster as well. If they could fix that line, these guys would shine. So the more pressure we can give, the better. They do have Shakir (WR) who is a stud, makes plays out of nothing. On defense, watch out for Skinner, that guy will play undoubtedly at the next level. Looking forward to the game!
These users thanked the author Agg-Man for the post (total 4):
gomretataggies22flying_scotsman2.0NavyBlueAggie

Aglicious
Site Admin

Post by Aglicious » September 21st, 2021, 5:05 pm

The key for them on offense seems to be the same as last year - when Holani is in (and healthy) they are a completely different team. He has not played a whole lot through the first 3 games and when he has he has not looked to be 100%. I have no idea what his status will be for Saturday but we have a tendency to make guys like him look like Heisman candidates so who knows. As already mentioned, Shakir is the other guy that should scare the crap out of us. I'm not sure we have anyone who can stop him and Bachmeier if they are given the time.

I will add that BSU doesn't seem to have that unbeatable aura about them this year which does give me hope. They don't seem quite as fast or deep on D and have been susceptible to some big plays so who knows.
These users thanked the author Aglicious for the post:
JSHarvey

Yossarian

Post by Yossarian » September 21st, 2021, 5:13 pm

Agg-Man wrote:
September 21st, 2021, 4:43 pm
It's time for my annual assessment. I don't post much and when I do its usually Boise State related as I also do not despise Boise State....I actually like having them in our conference. The Broncos have 10 year's worth of bed crapping in 3 games this year. They certainly have talent but have either given up or the coaching has not learned how to adjust mid-game. Everyone has been able to run on them and with their lack of depth, it will only get worse. Perhaps the biggest issue that I've seen is that their O line is terrible. Anyone that saw them play OSU can certainly attest, Bachmeier was constantly under pressure and was hit.... a lot. They'll be lucky to keep him healthy this season. Their pitiful O line also is indicative of their awful running game. Holani looks like a beast but he's just not there. Van Buren and their Oregon transfer have been lackluster as well. If they could fix that line, these guys would shine. So the more pressure we can give, the better. They do have Shakir (WR) who is a stud, makes plays out of nothing. On defense, watch out for Skinner, that guy will play undoubtedly at the next level. Looking forward to the game!

These users thanked the author Yossarian for the post (total 2):
aggies22flying_scotsman2.0

Eutaw St. Aggie

Aggie84025

Post by Aggie84025 » September 21st, 2021, 6:38 pm

Aglicious wrote:
September 21st, 2021, 5:05 pm
The key for them on offense seems to be the same as last year - when Holani is in (and healthy) they are a completely different team. He has not played a whole lot through the first 3 games and when he has he has not looked to be 100%. I have no idea what his status will be for Saturday but we have a tendency to make guys like him look like Heisman candidates so who knows. As already mentioned, Shakir is the other guy that should scare the crap out of us. I'm not sure we have anyone who can stop him and Bachmeier if they are given the time.

I will add that BSU doesn't seem to have that unbeatable aura about them this year which does give me hope. They don't seem quite as fast or deep on D and have been susceptible to some big plays so who knows.
This is probably what scares me the most about Boise is who on their offense is going to light us up that has not been playing particularly well. Similar to AF who had not been getting much through the air and then they burn us several times over the top. Boise may be down a little bit, but I expect them to be really motivated with their backs against the wall.
These users thanked the author Aggie84025 for the post (total 2):
AggieFBObsessionJSHarvey

Aggs&Jazz12

Post by Aggs&Jazz12 » September 22nd, 2021, 11:02 am

Whatever the over/under is for this game, I’d take the over. I would not be surprised for a shootout.

A) Their D-line is severely depleted with injuries, etc. and teams have been able to run all over them. Calvin Jr. should be able to get his way with them with how he’s been performing. The only way I see them stopping the run game is packing the box, which leaves huge potential for big explosives with Thompkin’s speed against man coverage.

B) They simply don’t have a run game. They had 61 rushing yards against OSU. They haven’t had a single player rush more than 45 yards in any of their 3 games. They’re going to be in the air, and they’re going to be in the air A LOT. In my mind that leaves us with essentially 2 options to aid our DB’s: drop extra guys, or rush extra guys to pressure the QB. Truthfully, the game could get ugly with how poorly our DB coverage has looked. With how we’ve struggled with our reads… I’d be highly tempted to stick primarily with a 2-deep man-under concept to make our DB reads as easy as possible and limit big exolosive plays, mixing in some max pressures. That’s just me though.

C) Big O vs Big O. So what are the keys? Turnover margin, special teams, and a gritty mindset. We’re going to have big plays, we’re going to give up big plays. We also have explosive potential on ST with Scarver, a great punter, and in close game situations, our team has proved a tough resiliency with the game on the line whereas the Donks have laid egg after egg. For this reason I expect the Aggies to walk away with a slightly stress-inducing W. Boise St. will come out aggressive, and it will take us a minute to adjust like usual, and we will be down 17-10 at the end of the first quarter. 24-20 for BSU at halftime, but then the Aggies (aka Rice + Thompkins) will make some big plays, and stuff a few 3rd/4th downs leading to a 34-41 Aggie victory.

flying_scotsman2.0

Post by flying_scotsman2.0 » September 22nd, 2021, 11:32 am

I think if we keep Shakir in check, we win. That being said, I do not believe we can keep him in check. Our secondary has been getting shredded by everyone. The few times I've watched Shakir, he has reminded me of Thompkins, but probably better. Hopefully our front 7 can get to the QB quick enough that he can't deliver the ball consistently. Really looking forward to the game!

Yossarian

Post by Yossarian » September 22nd, 2021, 11:38 am

Aggs&Jazz12 wrote:
September 22nd, 2021, 11:02 am
Whatever the over/under is for this game, I’d take the over. I would not be surprised for a shootout.

A) Their D-line is severely depleted with injuries, etc. and teams have been able to run all over them. Calvin Jr. should be able to get his way with them with how he’s been performing. The only way I see them stopping the run game is packing the box, which leaves huge potential for big explosives with Thompkin’s speed against man coverage.

B) They simply don’t have a run game. They had 61 rushing yards against OSU. They haven’t had a single player rush more than 45 yards in any of their 3 games. They’re going to be in the air, and they’re going to be in the air A LOT. In my mind that leaves us with essentially 2 options to aid our DB’s: drop extra guys, or rush extra guys to pressure the QB. Truthfully, the game could get ugly with how poorly our DB coverage has looked. With how we’ve struggled with our reads… I’d be highly tempted to stick primarily with a 2-deep man-under concept to make our DB reads as easy as possible and limit big exolosive plays, mixing in some max pressures. That’s just me though.

C) Big O vs Big O. So what are the keys? Turnover margin, special teams, and a gritty mindset. We’re going to have big plays, we’re going to give up big plays. We also have explosive potential on ST with Scarver, a great punter, and in close game situations, our team has proved a tough resiliency with the game on the line whereas the Donks have laid egg after egg. For this reason I expect the Aggies to walk away with a slightly stress-inducing W. Boise St. will come out aggressive, and it will take us a minute to adjust like usual, and we will be down 17-10 at the end of the first quarter. 24-20 for BSU at halftime, but then the Aggies (aka Rice + Thompkins) will make some big plays, and stuff a few 3rd/4th downs leading to a 34-41 Aggie victory.
Turnovers could be key here. USU defense has forced 5 turnovers - 3 interceptions and 2 fumbles. The problem is - one player has all three interceptions and one of the forced fumbles. That is not good to rely on one guy to make your stops. The rest of the defense has to step up. We do have 4 sacks on the year, but that is in 3 games. The defense must get better.

By comparison:

The 2018 defense had 32 sacks, 9 forced fumbles, and 22 interceptions on the year.

Eutaw St. Aggie

Aggie19

Post by Aggie19 » September 22nd, 2021, 11:49 am

Yossarian wrote:
September 22nd, 2021, 11:38 am
Aggs&Jazz12 wrote:

Turnovers could be key here. USU defense has forced 5 turnovers - 3 interceptions and 2 fumbles. The problem is - one player has all three interceptions and one of the forced fumbles. That is not good to rely on one guy to make your stops. The rest of the defense has to step up. We do have 4 sacks on the year, but that is in 3 games. The defense must get better.

By comparison:

The 2018 defense had 32 sacks, 9 forced fumbles, and 22 interceptions on the year.
Just to break it down a step further:

32 sacks. Per game 2.46
9 forced fumbles. Per game .69
22 interceptions. Per game 1.69

4 sacks. Per game 1.33
2 forced fumbles. Per game .67
3 interceptions. Per game 1

Go Aggies!

Yossarian

Post by Yossarian » September 22nd, 2021, 11:54 am

Aggie19 wrote:
September 22nd, 2021, 11:49 am
Yossarian wrote:
Aggs&Jazz12 wrote:

By comparison:

32 sacks. Per game 2.46

4 sacks. Per game 1.33
And a little more to the story:

2018 defense gave up 385 yards and 23 points per game, on average
2021 defense has given up 473 yards and 31 points per game (with Boise State and BYU coming in the next two weeks)

Eutaw St. Aggie

AGNUMPI

Post by AGNUMPI » September 22nd, 2021, 12:04 pm

Aggie19 wrote:
Yossarian wrote:
Aggs&Jazz12 wrote:

By comparison:

32 sacks. Per game 2.46

4 sacks. Per game 1.33
We need 5.84 sacks, .76 forced fumbles, and 3.76 interceptions this game! Hopefully the defense is doing their homework.

"Be there. Get crazy. Go Aggies!" - Matt 'Fafner' Sonnenberg

AGNUMPI

Post by AGNUMPI » September 22nd, 2021, 12:05 pm

approximately
These users thanked the author AGNUMPI for the post:
AGinNEIowa

AGNUMPI

Post by AGNUMPI » September 22nd, 2021, 12:16 pm

slcagg wrote:
September 21st, 2021, 4:18 pm

He'll probably end up being a freshman all american.

AGNUMPI

Post by AGNUMPI » September 22nd, 2021, 12:17 pm

Boise has lost some games, but everyone seems to get their crap together when they play us. We will get their best shot.
These users thanked the author AGNUMPI for the post (total 2):
AggieFBObsessionJSHarvey

AggieFBObsession

Post by AggieFBObsession » September 22nd, 2021, 12:25 pm

Our defense, IMO, won't get better in this game. Boise State is the best team we'll see all year until we're in the MWCG. Fresno State is better.

Holani is an athletic and good RB. They run about 3 RBS. All of them can play, similar to what we're doing. However, in my opinion, they're slightly more athletic.

Shakir is an outstanding receiver as has been mentioned. Don't think that's where it ends. The other receivers can play too. They like to throw to Koetter (Dirk Koetter's son) too. He's not quick, but he reminds me of Derek Wright. Look for Caples and Evans to get involved also. They don't have anyone as big as McGriff, but they have plenty of skill and speed.

Their defense is actually what worries me the most.
#1 Three guys stand out to me. #44 (LB) Riley Whimpy. He had a key forced fumble of Jaylen Warren against Ok State that should've won the game for the Broncos, but the refs made a critical mistake that basically cost Boise the game. He made a heady play on that tackle, because he didn't just tackle him. He tackled the ball and stripped it at the same time. #00 (Safety) JL Skinner. He plays safety and he's 6-4 218lbs and led them in tackles against Ok St. He's going to be playing on Sundays, guaranteed. He's the one that scored the TD that the refs took away with the botched fumble call. #28 Kekaula Kaniho 5-11 188lbs (Safety) He's one of the best players on the team even though he doesn't have a lot of size for his position. This kid plays very smart football.

#2 A lot has been said about their DL. I'm not so sure. They do have experience there. #94 is a Jr who went to Timpview. #99 Matlock was causing problems for Ok St most of the game. He's a JR. #38 at DE is a JR #55 is a SR at DE. I don't know which of those four won't play, but there's word that one of them will be replaced by a freshman. In any case, they'll still be good enough to give us problems.

#3 The key to this game, IMO, is that Bonner doesn't throw INTs because that defensive backfield is one of the best in the MWC. And when we run, we can't get stripped of the ball. The Aggies MUST win the TO margin, because Boise State is one of the leaders in the country in turnover margin right now.

Obichere doesn't start. So, their defensive line is going to be fine.

Go Aggies!
Last edited by AggieFBObsession on September 22nd, 2021, 12:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
These users thanked the author AggieFBObsession for the post:
CacheMoney

Yossarian

Post by Yossarian » September 22nd, 2021, 12:28 pm

AGNUMPI wrote:
September 22nd, 2021, 12:04 pm
Aggie19 wrote:
Yossarian wrote:
Aggs&Jazz12 wrote:

By comparison:

32 sacks. Per game 2.46

4 sacks. Per game 1.33
We need 5.84 sacks, .76 forced fumbles, and 3.76 interceptions this game! Hopefully the defense is doing their homework.
I would settle for a game similar to the 2015 game

https://www.espn.com/college-football/m ... =400790882

USU only had 334 yards of total offense, but forced 8 BSU turnovers (3 INT's and 5 fumbles) and scored 52 points. That would be good for me.
These users thanked the author Yossarian for the post:
AggieFBObsession

Eutaw St. Aggie

LarryTheAggie

Post by LarryTheAggie » September 22nd, 2021, 12:30 pm

How is Riley Whimpy still in school. People make fun of Brock Miller for still being in school. I swear we were recruiting Whimpy 8 years ago when I was taking classes with the Whimpy Brothers.

JSHarvey

Post by JSHarvey » September 22nd, 2021, 12:33 pm

We need a lot more of Boise's series to end in turnovers or punts than we have been able to get against our other opponents this year. Similar to 2015.

Is that even possible? I don't know, but I hope the team does well. AggieFBObsession's points make it clear this will not be an "easy" game by any stretch of the imagination. Coming out of Boise with a win would the result of a very hard fought game with exceptionally few mistakes on our part.
Last edited by JSHarvey on September 22nd, 2021, 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
These users thanked the author JSHarvey for the post (total 2):
AggieFBObsessionCacheMoney

"The purpose of education is not to validate ignorance but to overcome it." Lawrence Krauss

"Thinking is the hardest work there is, that's why so few people do it!" Henry Ford

AggieFBObsession

Post by AggieFBObsession » September 22nd, 2021, 12:33 pm

LarryTheAggie wrote:
September 22nd, 2021, 12:30 pm
How is Riley Whimpy still in school. People make fun of Brock Miller for still being in school. I swear we were recruiting Whimpy 8 years ago when I was taking classes with the Whimpy Brothers.
"Super Senior"

AVBronco32
Has thanked: 0

Post by AVBronco32 » September 24th, 2021, 7:25 am

Honestly.............as a BSU fan and season ticket holder for over 30 years I am a bit shocked that we are favored in Vegas to win this game.
Now those guys typically know what they are doing but.......this fan is shocked nonetheless.

This will be one of the first games I am not travelling to Logan to watch and it is honestly just because I am way disappointed in what I have seen this season thus far. (And no I am typically NOT a fair weather fan.....)
And being a bit under the weather with a non Covid illness has factored into that decision.

However I am optimistic that this brand new coaching staff will start getting the talent they have to perform for four quarters and I beleive they will; whether it is this week or not......time will tell. But I do believe it is coming.
Our offensive coordinator is good; however inexperienced at this level.
Our defensive coordinator is good; however very young and no doubt that head coach Avalos is starting to ingrain himself into those defensive meetings more and more all of the time.

Out of certain formations our play calling has been predictable; i.e. look at the Oklahoma State game sometime.......with tight end and single back in the game they brought six to seven guys to the line of scrimmage and we continually ran out of that formation never throwing but one time out of it IIRC. Nobody is going to run between the tackles with six blocking seven.

And it appears as though our oline is one block away from getting the run game going; if one olineman misses a block the run game is nonexistent and that is what appears to he happening.

As for defense, Oklahome State gashed us with their zone blocking schemes and we had linebackers over pursue and Warren simply cut back in the vacated lane....over and over again.
Again....just takes one guy to be out of position to make an explosive play develop.

One thing I will say we have.......speed. Watch Skinner play and you will see what I mean.......and the dude can hit.

Anyway just wanted to jump on and say here is to a good, competitive game with little to no injuries to either team.
These users thanked the author AVBronco32 for the post (total 8):
flying_scotsman2.0newtonianblueAggie19AggieFBObsessionAggiePTSlumJumBLUERUFiOPIGSKINAGGIE

Aggie84025

Post by Aggie84025 » September 24th, 2021, 9:07 am

AVBronco32 wrote:
September 24th, 2021, 7:25 am
Honestly.............as a BSU fan and season ticket holder for over 30 years I am a bit shocked that we are favored in Vegas to win this game.
Now those guys typically know what they are doing but.......this fan is shocked nonetheless.

This will be one of the first games I am not travelling to Logan to watch and it is honestly just because I am way disappointed in what I have seen this season thus far. (And no I am typically NOT a fair weather fan.....)
And being a bit under the weather with a non Covid illness has factored into that decision.

However I am optimistic that this brand new coaching staff will start getting the talent they have to perform for four quarters and I beleive they will; whether it is this week or not......time will tell. But I do believe it is coming.
Our defensive coordinator is good; however very young and no doubt that head coach Avalos is starting to ingrain himself into those defensive meetings more and more all of the time.

Out of certain formations our play calling has been predictable; i.e. look at the Oklahoma State game sometime.......with tight end and single back in the game they brought six to seven guys to the line of scrimmage and we continually ran out of that formation never throwing but one time out of it IIRC. Nobody is going to run between the tackles with six blocking seven.

And it appears as though our oline is one block away from getting the run game going; if one olineman misses a block the run game is nonexistent and that is what appears to he happening.

As for defense, Oklahome State gashed us with their zone blocking schemes and we had linebackers over pursue and Warren simply cut back in the vacated lane....over and over again.
Again....just takes one guy to be out of position to make an explosive play develop.

One thing I will say we have.......speed. Watch Skinner play and you will see what I mean.......and the dude can hit.

Anyway just wanted to jump on and say here is to a good, competitive game with little to no injuries to either team.
Thanks for thoughtful post. This will be the Aggies' toughest game so far. Boise while the record is 1-2 has played some solid teams and almost won both of them. Boise is talented across the board, I hope the Aggies come prepared to get the victory.

Yossarian

Post by Yossarian » September 24th, 2021, 10:34 am

AVBronco32 wrote:

That hit/tackle Skinner had in the Oklahoma State game was a thing a beauty. Completely lifted the the ball carrier up off the ground. He closed with such speed an power that the back couldn't react to avoid the hit square on. I had to rewind that and watch again like 8 times.
These users thanked the author Yossarian for the post:
AggieFBObsession

Eutaw St. Aggie

NavyBlueAggie

Post by NavyBlueAggie » September 24th, 2021, 2:23 pm

AVBronco32 wrote:

This will be one of the first games I am not traveling to Logan to watch and it is honestly just because I am way disappointed in what I have seen this season thus far. (And no I am typically NOT a fair weather fan.....)

The beast may currently be wounded, but it remains the beast. Boise has been historically very, very tough and I see this game as no different. Sounds like some gifted Bronco players graduated or were lost in the off season, but the program remains intact.

Respect is something I've not lost for Boise, and I trust our new staff, attitude and culture will keep us in the game and even deliver us a shot at a valued win over a prestigious program. It is their system that sustains the Bronco program, and Boise has developed their system. Others should take note.
These users thanked the author NavyBlueAggie for the post (total 2):
AggieFBObsessionCacheMoney

CacheMoney

Post by CacheMoney » September 24th, 2021, 2:31 pm

I think there are some strong takes on this thread. I think this one should be ours for the taking, but you just can't count those guys out until the clock reads 00:00. They aren't the same boazy we are used to, but they have past success and high expectations to live up to and they will be motivated to make a statement. I really think this one is a coin-flip of a game. A few bounces either way can make all of the difference here.
These users thanked the author CacheMoney for the post:
RexburgAggie

RexburgAggie

Post by RexburgAggie » September 24th, 2021, 2:59 pm

CacheMoney wrote:
September 24th, 2021, 2:31 pm
I think there are some strong takes on this thread. I think this one should be ours for the taking, but you just can't count those guys out until the clock reads 00:00. They aren't the same boazy we are used to, but they have past success and high expectations to live up to and they will be motivated to make a statement. I really think this one is a coin-flip of a game. A few bounces either way can make all of the difference here.
Great thoughts Cache. I agree with most of what you said, and as someone who bleeds USU Blue, I just have a very baaaad feeling about this game. Boizee is like 6 or 7 points away from being 3-0, and only lost to two B12 teams. It looks like they are going to win this game easily IMO. They have always been great, and I think they constantly put us in our place during MW play. But so help me.... if any BSU fans start chanting BOISE! STATE! right next to me, I will throw an entire Angies kitchen sink at their face!

CacheMoney

Post by CacheMoney » September 24th, 2021, 3:02 pm

RexburgAggie wrote:
September 24th, 2021, 2:59 pm
CacheMoney wrote:
Great thoughts Cache. I agree with most of what you said, and as someone who bleeds USU Blue, I just have a very baaaad feeling about this game. Boizee is like 6 or 7 points away from being 3-0, and only lost to two B12 teams. It looks like they are going to win this game easily IMO. They have always been great, and I think they constantly put us in our place during MW play. But so help me.... if any BSU fans start chanting BOISE! STATE! right next to me, I will throw an entire Angies kitchen sink at their face!
Whoa man, settle down! As much as I'd like to do something when they do their stupid chant, we need to rise above and be good fans. Don't act like they do up on the smurf turf. Seriously though guys, let's all just remember what makes us a better community and show who we are.
These users thanked the author CacheMoney for the post:
AggieFBObsession

superheroboy

Post by superheroboy » September 24th, 2021, 3:34 pm

CacheMoney wrote:
September 24th, 2021, 3:02 pm
RexburgAggie wrote:
CacheMoney wrote:
Whoa man, settle down! As much as I'd like to do something when they do their stupid chant, we need to rise above and be good fans. Don't act like they do up on the smurf turf. Seriously though guys, let's all just remember what makes us a better community and show who we are.
Something is fishy about these "two" accounts. Both started on the same day, using the same voice, and never posting since.

Also, the Aggies played Boise on Nov. 23 in 2019, right after the accounts were created....
These users thanked the author superheroboy for the post:
Full

BleedAggieBlue0
Pick'em Champ - '14 Bowl

Post by BleedAggieBlue0 » September 24th, 2021, 3:51 pm

superheroboy wrote:
CacheMoney wrote:
RexburgAggie wrote:
CacheMoney wrote:
Something is fishy about these "two" accounts. Both started on the same day, using the same voice, and never posting since.

Also, the Aggies played Boise on Nov. 23 in 2019, right after the accounts were created....
Good detective work, fishy indeed…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CacheMoney

Post by CacheMoney » September 24th, 2021, 3:54 pm

BleedAggieBlue0 wrote:
September 24th, 2021, 3:51 pm
superheroboy wrote:
CacheMoney wrote:
RexburgAggie wrote:
CacheMoney wrote:

Good detective work, fishy indeed…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Haha, like Hannah Montana or something! No, I don't know about Rexburg Aggie, but I live around a bunch of donk fans and this game always gets me fired up to be on the board. It is fun to roll in to church on sundays after they lose and see some down-trodden donks.

Locked Previous topicNext topic