TV schedule?

This forum is for Basketball discussion only. Other topics will be moved to the appropriate forum.
Rabidchild

TV schedule?

Post by Rabidchild » October 29th, 2011, 3:22 pm

Will any of our games be on TV this year? The official schedule on utahstateaggies.com does not show any TV for any games. The BYU game is less than 2 weeks away and I do not know whether it will be televised or not? What is wrong with our AD that they can't get these things worded out and then get the information disseminated?

I'm a reasonable man, get off my case.

UtahStizzle

Re: TV schedule?

Post by UtahStizzle » October 29th, 2011, 3:38 pm

Check out the schedule page here for that. Lots of games on KCSG. ESPN will pick up a few but they haven't announced yet. And I'm sure some regional networks like Altitude may pick up a few as the year goes on. I would just check the schedule page here if I were you. It's always up to date.

Twitter: UtahStizzle

ProvoAggie
Site Admin

Post by ProvoAggie » October 29th, 2011, 5:15 pm

The BYU game is on KCSG. The TV schedule usually doesn't come out until early in the season.

BigBlueDart
Pick'em Champ - '17 FB Predict the Score

Post by BigBlueDart » October 29th, 2011, 5:40 pm

I'm hoping the Miss St game is on ESPN. I just picked up a blue morphsuit and I'm thinking of wearing it to that game, maybe with an Aggie jersey or something.

Blue Away
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Blue Away » October 29th, 2011, 9:09 pm

BigBlueDart wrote:I'm hoping the Miss St game is on ESPN. I just picked up a blue morphsuit and I'm thinking of wearing it to that game, maybe with an Aggie jersey or something.
MSU's site lists it only available on their Maroon to the Max video subscription service as of today (Oct. 29). We shall see. I know what a cheesehead is, and am old enough to know what an Ag Rag is, but WTFlip is a morph suit, pray tell?

Go Big Blue!

dyedblue

Post by dyedblue » October 29th, 2011, 11:06 pm

KCSG is great for Southern Aggies, where is CW30 or even KMYU for the Northern Utah folks?

“The winning team has a dedication. It will have a core of veteran players who set the standards. They will not accept defeat.” --Merlin Olsen

AggieBlues

Post by AggieBlues » October 29th, 2011, 11:48 pm

KCSG is available over the air up north and on Comcast. Not sure about satellites.

The amount of energy necessary to refute bull (I can't express myself without swearing) is an order of magnitude greater than to produce it.

GeoAg

Post by GeoAg » October 29th, 2011, 11:55 pm

AggieBlues wrote:KCSG is available over the air up north and on Comcast. Not sure about satellites.
It is channel 37 on dish and is part of the local package. I know it is on Direct, but I don't know what channel it is.

"I don't think you become resilient right in the middle of the season when adversity hits. You learn how to face adversity in the offseason in football. That's when we win games around Utah State." -Coach Matt Wells #ArmsAround

bpd

Post by bpd » October 30th, 2011, 12:23 am

As far as ESPN goes....IT SUCKS. We are scheduled to appear on ESPN/ESPN 2/ESPNU...wait for it....ONE (1) time. This does not include the bracket busters, WAC tourney, or ESPN 3. The rest of the WAC only appears once as well. BYU is on a ton. Even the Big West has more games on the mothership this year. Speaking of the WAC tourney, the only game that will be televised is the championship and it will take the place of the Big West championship starting at 9pm Pacific time. We all claim that one good thing about the Wac is ESPN, well not anymore. Karl Benson can suck it.

The TV schedule will be released by USU within the week.

BigBlueDart
Pick'em Champ - '17 FB Predict the Score

Post by BigBlueDart » October 30th, 2011, 6:33 am

Blue Away wrote:I know what a cheesehead is, and am old enough to know what an Ag Rag is, but WTFlip is a morph suit, pray tell?

UtahStizzle

Post by UtahStizzle » October 30th, 2011, 6:46 am

I figured the Miss St. game would be on ESPN with the early 12:00pm afternoon time.

UtahStizzle

Post by UtahStizzle » October 30th, 2011, 6:52 am

bpd wrote:As far as ESPN goes....IT SUCKS. We are scheduled to appear on ESPN/ESPN 2/ESPNU...wait for it....ONE (1) time. This does not include the bracket busters, WAC tourney, or ESPN 3. The rest of the WAC only appears once as well. BYU is on a ton. Even the Big West has more games on the mothership this year. Speaking of the WAC tourney, the only game that will be televised is the championship and it will take the place of the Big West championship starting at 9pm Pacific time. We all claim that one good thing about the Wac is ESPN, well not anymore. Karl Benson can suck it.

The TV schedule will be released by USU within the week.
Well that's lame if true. We had like 4-5 games last year. ESPN just upped the WCC's contract. I guess with BYU they've decided that conference will just replace the WAC for their coverage. I'm hoping for a lot of coverage on ESPN3.

89LaytonAg

Post by 89LaytonAg » October 30th, 2011, 9:15 pm

AggieBlues wrote:KCSG is available over the air up north and on Comcast. Not sure about satellites.
What channel is KCSG on over the air in northern Utah?

dyedblue

Post by dyedblue » October 30th, 2011, 10:14 pm

89LaytonAg wrote:
What channel is KCSG on over the air in northern Utah?
It is not.

“The winning team has a dedication. It will have a core of veteran players who set the standards. They will not accept defeat.” --Merlin Olsen

ProvoAggie
Site Admin

Post by ProvoAggie » October 30th, 2011, 11:10 pm

UtahStizzle wrote:Well that's lame if true. We had like 4-5 games last year.
We had 8 games on ESPN networks last year.

UtahStizzle

Post by UtahStizzle » October 31st, 2011, 7:27 am

ProvoAggie wrote:
UtahStizzle wrote:Well that's lame if true. We had like 4-5 games last year.
We had 8 games on ESPN networks last year.
I meant minus the bracketbuster and tournament since he didn't include those.

Locked Previous topicNext topic