Jan 11 Coaches Luncheon Stream @ Noon

This forum is for Basketball discussion only. Other topics will be moved to the appropriate forum.
User avatar
ProvoAggie
Site Admin
Posts: 12491
Joined: June 14th, 2010, 1:00 am
Location: Provo, Utah
Has thanked: 489 times
Been thanked: 538 times
Contact:

Jan 11 Coaches Luncheon Stream @ Noon

Post by ProvoAggie » January 11th, 2016, 11:46 am




User avatar
WAAggie
Posts: 2279
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 8:02 am
Location: Kent WA
Has thanked: 32 times
Been thanked: 66 times

Re: Jan 11 Coaches Luncheon Stream @ Noon

Post by WAAggie » January 11th, 2016, 4:42 pm

OK, i will say it. Coach says what we all are saying, but he just does not exude excitement and I am very willing to give him time to grow into it, but that was kind of flat.

Good to hear comments about recruits. Kind of like, hang in there guys, we have soome new players coming.



User avatar
Tr0ll
Posts: 1317
Joined: January 25th, 2014, 12:49 am
Location: Under the Bridge
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jan 11 Coaches Luncheon Stream @ Noon

Post by Tr0ll » January 11th, 2016, 4:52 pm

Sounds like TD wants to fire himself....



TheAggie
Posts: 44
Joined: January 11th, 2016, 4:52 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jan 11 Coaches Luncheon Stream @ Noon

Post by TheAggie » January 11th, 2016, 5:07 pm

Did he explain why we always shoot threes with everyone outside the three point line?



usufan5477
Posts: 506
Joined: September 13th, 2014, 7:54 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jan 11 Coaches Luncheon Stream @ Noon

Post by usufan5477 » January 11th, 2016, 5:24 pm

Thanks for sharing. Always fun to listen to. TD is a very smart basketball coach. He will get us to where we want to be. Maybe not this year but in years to come he will. He and his staff's recruiting has me excited. In the last luncheon he said they needed a judo wing and a juco big. This time he said 2 juco bigs. I wonder if we will play Moore at the 3? He said he hopes we as fans hear something soon on that. Maybe he thinks he is close to a commitment.



User avatar
dyedblue
Posts: 7800
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 4:21 pm
Has thanked: 19 times
Been thanked: 425 times

Re: Jan 11 Coaches Luncheon Stream @ Noon

Post by dyedblue » January 11th, 2016, 8:01 pm

TheAggie wrote:Did he explain why we always shoot threes with everyone outside the three point line?
Do we bang it into Moore? Evans? We got nothin' on the inside to do anything else.


“The winning team has a dedication. It will have a core of veteran players who set the standards. They will not accept defeat.” --Merlin Olsen

NibleyAg
Posts: 177
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 3:19 pm
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jan 11 Coaches Luncheon Stream @ Noon

Post by NibleyAg » January 11th, 2016, 9:37 pm

usufan5477 wrote:Thanks for sharing. Always fun to listen to. TD is a very smart basketball coach. He will get us to where we want to be. Maybe not this year but in years to come he will. He and his staff's recruiting has me excited. In the last luncheon he said they needed a judo wing and a juco big. This time he said 2 juco bigs. I wonder if we will play Moore at the 3? He said he hopes we as fans hear something soon on that. Maybe he thinks he is close to a commitment.

I agree with the Judo wing statement. Let's get the most out of our fouls, no pansy 2 +1's.



User avatar
treesap32
Moderator
Posts: 14854
Joined: July 28th, 2005, 1:00 am
Location: Washington D.C.
Has thanked: 240 times
Been thanked: 461 times
Contact:

Re: Jan 11 Coaches Luncheon Stream @ Noon

Post by treesap32 » January 11th, 2016, 10:17 pm

NibleyAg wrote:
usufan5477 wrote:Thanks for sharing. Always fun to listen to. TD is a very smart basketball coach. He will get us to where we want to be. Maybe not this year but in years to come he will. He and his staff's recruiting has me excited. In the last luncheon he said they needed a judo wing and a juco big. This time he said 2 juco bigs. I wonder if we will play Moore at the 3? He said he hopes we as fans hear something soon on that. Maybe he thinks he is close to a commitment.

I agree with the Judo wing statement. Let's get the most out of our fouls, no pansy 2 +1's.
Puts a whole new meaning to knocking them on their (I can't express myself without swearing).

Image



Locked Previous topicNext topic