Jan 11 Coaches Luncheon Stream @ Noon

This forum is for Basketball discussion only. Other topics will be moved to the appropriate forum.
ProvoAggie
Site Admin

Jan 11 Coaches Luncheon Stream @ Noon

Post by ProvoAggie » January 11th, 2016, 11:46 am

WAAggie

Re: Jan 11 Coaches Luncheon Stream @ Noon

Post by WAAggie » January 11th, 2016, 4:42 pm

OK, i will say it. Coach says what we all are saying, but he just does not exude excitement and I am very willing to give him time to grow into it, but that was kind of flat.

Good to hear comments about recruits. Kind of like, hang in there guys, we have soome new players coming.

Tr0ll
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Tr0ll » January 11th, 2016, 4:52 pm

Sounds like TD wants to fire himself....

TheAggie

Post by TheAggie » January 11th, 2016, 5:07 pm

Did he explain why we always shoot threes with everyone outside the three point line?

usufan5477

Post by usufan5477 » January 11th, 2016, 5:24 pm

Thanks for sharing. Always fun to listen to. TD is a very smart basketball coach. He will get us to where we want to be. Maybe not this year but in years to come he will. He and his staff's recruiting has me excited. In the last luncheon he said they needed a judo wing and a juco big. This time he said 2 juco bigs. I wonder if we will play Moore at the 3? He said he hopes we as fans hear something soon on that. Maybe he thinks he is close to a commitment.

dyedblue

Post by dyedblue » January 11th, 2016, 8:01 pm

TheAggie wrote:Did he explain why we always shoot threes with everyone outside the three point line?
Do we bang it into Moore? Evans? We got nothin' on the inside to do anything else.

“The winning team has a dedication. It will have a core of veteran players who set the standards. They will not accept defeat.” --Merlin Olsen

NibleyAg

Post by NibleyAg » January 11th, 2016, 9:37 pm

usufan5477 wrote:Thanks for sharing. Always fun to listen to. TD is a very smart basketball coach. He will get us to where we want to be. Maybe not this year but in years to come he will. He and his staff's recruiting has me excited. In the last luncheon he said they needed a judo wing and a juco big. This time he said 2 juco bigs. I wonder if we will play Moore at the 3? He said he hopes we as fans hear something soon on that. Maybe he thinks he is close to a commitment.

I agree with the Judo wing statement. Let's get the most out of our fouls, no pansy 2 +1's.

treesap32

Post by treesap32 » January 11th, 2016, 10:17 pm

NibleyAg wrote:
usufan5477 wrote:Thanks for sharing. Always fun to listen to. TD is a very smart basketball coach. He will get us to where we want to be. Maybe not this year but in years to come he will. He and his staff's recruiting has me excited. In the last luncheon he said they needed a judo wing and a juco big. This time he said 2 juco bigs. I wonder if we will play Moore at the 3? He said he hopes we as fans hear something soon on that. Maybe he thinks he is close to a commitment.

I agree with the Judo wing statement. Let's get the most out of our fouls, no pansy 2 +1's.
Puts a whole new meaning to knocking them on their (I can't express myself without swearing).

Locked Previous topicNext topic