How do I get my tickets never sent?

This forum is for Basketball discussion only. Other topics will be moved to the appropriate forum.
Roy McAvoy
Has liked: 105 times
Been liked: 210 times

How do I get my tickets never sent?

Post by Roy McAvoy » January 5th, 2019, 1:12 pm

In Nov. I purchased a 4 game pack of bball tickets. The 1st game is tonight. I have the confirmation email in my email. However, the tickets were never sent. I never received them and can't call the ticket office because they're closed on Saturday. I live in SLC and I'm not going to just go up and ask the box office.

Anyone have any suggestions here?
Last edited by Roy McAvoy on January 5th, 2019, 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AggieFella
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 9 times

Re: How do I get my tickets never sent?

Post by AggieFella » January 5th, 2019, 1:46 pm

Are you not going to the game tonight? You could just pick them up?

aggieup15
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by aggieup15 » January 5th, 2019, 2:12 pm

Roy McAvoy wrote:On Nov. 5 I purchased a 4 game pack of bball tickets. The 1st game is tonight. I have the confirmation email in my email. However, the tickets were never sent. I never received them and can't call the ticket office because they're closed on Saturday. I live in SLC and I'm not going to just go up and ask the box office.

I would just call the ticket office and let them know and use your email for confirmation. 1) You can pick them up at the ticket office at USU or 2) they can just send you virtual tickets through your email. Just try calling

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Roy McAvoy

Post by Roy McAvoy » January 5th, 2019, 2:56 pm

aggieup15 wrote:
January 5th, 2019, 2:12 pm
Roy McAvoy wrote:On Nov. 5 I purchased a 4 game pack of bball tickets. The 1st game is tonight. I have the confirmation email in my email. However, the tickets were never sent. I never received them and can't call the ticket office because they're closed on Saturday. I live in SLC and I'm not going to just go up and ask the box office.

I would just call the ticket office and let them know and use your email for confirmation. 1) You can pick them up at the ticket office at USU or 2) they can just send you virtual tickets through your email. Just try calling

I called the ticket office but they're not open. And would they let me pick up my tickets even though they were supposed to be sent via electronic delivery?

USUBlue
13=13
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 35 times

Post by USUBlue » January 5th, 2019, 3:22 pm

Roy McAvoy wrote:
January 5th, 2019, 2:56 pm
aggieup15 wrote:

I called the ticket office but they're not open. And would they let me pick up my tickets even though they were supposed to be sent via electronic delivery?
Just go up to the game and get them from the ticket office. They should be open by 6. You can drive up with me if you want.

garyismyhomeboy
Been liked: 5 times

Post by garyismyhomeboy » January 5th, 2019, 3:40 pm

You will be fine. Probably sitting at will call. If ur really concerned direct message K.C. Smurthwaite or Ben Peterson on Twitter. They have always been very responsive to me.

aggieup15

Post by aggieup15 » January 5th, 2019, 3:40 pm

USUBlue wrote:
Roy McAvoy wrote:
aggieup15 wrote:

Just go up to the game and get them from the ticket office. They should be open by 6. You can drive up with me if you want.
Ya, just what he said. No matter what you have an email confirmation, they will get you your tickets. You wouldn’t drive all the way up and not get let in. I know lots of people if that were to happen and I could get you in. But I’m sure you’ll be fine at the ticket office

Roy McAvoy

Post by Roy McAvoy » January 5th, 2019, 3:52 pm

aggieup15 wrote:
January 5th, 2019, 3:40 pm
USUBlue wrote:
Roy McAvoy wrote:
aggieup15 wrote:

Ya, just what he said. No matter what you have an email confirmation, they will get you your tickets. You wouldn’t drive all the way up and not get let in. I know lots of people if that were to happen and I could get you in. But I’m sure you’ll be fine at the ticket office

Thanks a lot for your help. My objective was to give them away on here tonight because of the roads tomorrow morning. I guess there’s no way to get that done?

aggieup15

Post by aggieup15 » January 5th, 2019, 5:28 pm

Roy McAvoy wrote:
aggieup15 wrote:
January 5th, 2019, 3:40 pm
USUBlue wrote:
Roy McAvoy wrote:
aggieup15 wrote:

Thanks a lot for your help. My objective was to give them away on here tonight because of the roads tomorrow morning. I guess there’s no way to get that done?
Ya the roads are tricky! You could always post about it on social media to try and give them away if you don’t end up coming, otherwise good luck!

Locked Previous topicNext topic